The Player (Default name—David di Kabegis)
The main character of Project JPDE. He is introduced to Remnant via crashing down in Vale's Market District in the middle of the day.
- Audience Surrogate: He doesn't remember anything before he woke up in a crater because he didn't even exist until then, so others have to explain basic facts about Remnant to him. This is for the player's benefit, so that even if the player hasn't watched the canon RWBY series, the player can follow along with the plot.
- Born in the Wrong Century: Though not even a year old, much less a century, he shows mannerisms more befitting of another world, such as his denouncement of the Vytal Festival as a blood sport.
- Chick Magnet: Aside from Evelyn and Penny, he is also able to win the hearts of many of the female cast.
- Cuteness Proximity: In the 2.07 update, upon meeting Janara face-to-face, both the protagonist and Evelyn find her so cute that they want to give her headpats.
- Deadpan Snarker / First-Person Smartass: He sometimes comments on the general weirdness of those around him.
- Deal with the Devil: Only one of Cinder's route events has been completed so far, but hanging out with her may turn out to be this, as the protagonist is only doing it in hopes Cinder might be able to restore Amber to normal, not because he actually likes Cinder.
- Distracted by the Sexy: Mostly when meeting one of the female cast for the first time.David: (Oh wow. Why is every girl I meet in Vale a different kind of total knockout?)
- Healing Hands: He can share aura with others. This is outright stated to be an impossibility in-universe.
- Hates Being Touched: Not most of the time, as he has no problem with hugging for example, but as of update 2.06, when Ciel asks the protagonist to tell her his weakness so she can stop him if he ever goes rogue, he explains that after what Bella tried to do to him, he'll freeze up if strangers touch him the wrong way. Ciel feels horrible for asking, because she was thinking more of weaknesses in combat, not something like that.
- Heroic BSoD: As of update 2.06, Ciel tells the protagonist that his Semblance doesn't just allow him to share Aura, it could also potentially allow him to take other people's Aura until they're drained into husks, and there wouldn't be anything others could do about it. The protagonist then actually agrees with Ciel that he's potentially dangerous, and he becomes very quiet and subdued until The Flame tells him that since his Semblance depends on his will, he can make sure he's only dangerous to his enemies. The protagonist regains his confidence after that.
- Identity Amnesia: He can't remember anything that happened before a meteor struck the city and he woke up in the crater left by the impact. Subverted, as it's later revealed that he didn't lose his memories; he didn't have any memories to start with, so his existence first began with the crater.
- Nice Guy: He insists on repaying people who are nice to him, such as Penny Polendina. He's very friendly in his interactions with others, and he even manages to keep his cool (well, most of the time) when interacting with hostile or extremely eccentric individuals. He also becomes very protective of his teammates, while simultaneously acknowledging how strong his teammates really are. He treats everyone with respect by default unless they disrespect him first; even Weiss warms up to him very quickly because he compliments her without flirting with her. Him being a nice guy is why Evelyn sleeps with him, and it also attracts the (unwanted) attention of Bella.
- Not So Above It All:
- At one point, when the protagonist and Evelyn are reading one of Jaune's mothers more racy stories, Evelyn comments that she and the protagonist should try this at some point, and the protagonist agrees with her.
- In the 2.07 update, he also gushes over how cute Janara is just like Evelyn does, and he shares Evelyn's desire to give her headpats.
- Power Copying: After sharing his aura with another person, he's able to use a lesser version of the recipient's Semblance, assuming he has knowledge of it. Drains his aura fast, though. It also sets one of his eyes on fire, much like a certain seasonal maiden... said eye also changes to the color of the person whose Semblance he's copying.
- The Watson: Not every player who plays this game has watched the RWBY series, so for the player's benefit, the amnesiac protagonist has to ask basic questions about Remnant to his friends, so they can explain the lore to the protagonist and to the player.
- Whip It Good: Jani Clostros, his weapon alongside a pair of Dust-firing gauntlets, all built by Ruby.
A young girl who discovers the protagonist in the impact site of a crater at the very beginning of the game. She informs him of basic facts about Remnant, since he has amnesia, and is able to persuade the headmaster to get him enrolled at Beacon.
- Charles Atlas Superpower: Penny is much stronger than her youthful frame would suggest, as demonstrated in the prologue. The trope is subverted when it turns out her strength is because she's a robot.
- Hair Decorations: Penny is wearing a pink bow in her hair.
- Heroes Prefer Swords: They're not visible in the sprites, but the narration mentions that Penny uses swords as her weapons.
- Innocently Insensitive: While Penny doesn't a single mean bone in her body her limited interaction with other people and her logic based mindset meant she had trouble understanding why offering body enhancement surgery to weiss would hurt their feelings.
- Limit Break: Senza_Fili.exe, which temporarily locks away the human side of Penny's personality so that her robotic abilities gain a huge increase. However, Penny is not supposed to be in this mode for an extended period of time, as locking away human emotions can be dangerous, but fortunately so far Senza_Fili.exe has only been beneficial to the heroes.
- Mascot: Penny's face is the "application icon" for this game.
- Nice Girl: Much of the cast is at least somewhat pleasant in this game, but Penny really stands out as being a nice girl; she offers assistance to the protagonist (who is a total stranger she just met) upon seeing him in a crater, tells him things about Remnant he doesn't know, gets him enrolled at Beacon, and helps him out in many different ways. The protagonist actually feels guilty about this and wonders what he can do for her in return. Penny's answer? He can repay her simply by being her friend.
- Polyamory: Evelyn is the first woman to sleep with the protagonist, not Penny...but much to Evelyn's own surprise, Penny's actually okay with this, as both the protagonist and Evelyn are important to her, so she's okay with the possibility of the protagonist dating both of them. Later in the game, Madonna even calls the situation "polyamory".
- Relationship Upgrade: In update 2.06, after a battle in Peak and after Bella's apology, the protagonist and Penny have a heart-to-heart talk about where their relationship is going to go since Penny is a gynoid. After the protagonist reassures Penny that he doesn't have a problem with her body, they finally consummate their feelings (though off-screen, since the narrative cuts to Evelyn listening in from outside and giving Jack earplugs).
- The Reveal: Partway through you learn that Penny is a robot, which is why she's unnaturally strong.
- Significant Green-Eyed Redhead: Penny has red hair and green eyes, and is almost a secondary protagonist in her own right; she's the one who kickstarts the plot by finding the protagonist in the crater, and she's the first one to get assigned to the protagonist's team. In update 2.06, she is implied to sleep with the protagonist after a battle with the regenerating creature in Peak, though off-screen.
- Spared by the Adaptation: In the original RWBY series, Penny was killed by Pyrrha (not on purpose; Pyrrha was tricked by Emerald's illusion into thinking she was defending herself against a larger attack than she really was). But in this fangame, Penny is still alive.
- Youthful Freckles: You have to look closely to see them, but Penny has freckles on her face.
Jacqueline B. Ivory
Team JPDE's leader. Prefers to go by the name "Jack".
- An Ice Person: Her Semblance turns the air around her to freezing cold. Even Ice Dust can't function so close. Jaune, however, implies there's something different at work.
- Energy Absorption: It really creates a field around her that absorbs all kinetic energy in the surrounding area at a molecular level, even affecting the temperature. When the field is down, she can utilize the energy. However, in order to use another field, the prior energy store must be used up first.
- Bifauxnen: Cleans up rather nice in the Beacon men's uniform.
- Embarrassing Middle Name: B for Belinda.
- Good Old Fisticuffs: Jack fights using her fists, with some help from her Semblance of course.
- Lethal Chef: Evelyn denounces her as one, apparently having gotten sick from her cooking in the past. Turns out that her recipes call for Vacuo-made cinnamon, and she's been using Mistral-made cinnamon. The latter is six times as potent as the former.
- Lightning Bruiser: Noted to be about as fast as, if not faster than, Ruby. Even Penny has a hard time tracking her. As for the bruiser part... She floors Weiss in one punch during an exhibition match, breaking two ribs and damaging her coccyx.
- Statuesque Stunner: Noted by David to be about as tall as he is (roughly 5'10"), if not slightly more so.
Another member of Team JPDE. Jack and she aren't fond of each other at first.
- Bi the Way: Attracted to both David and Penny.
- Brutal Honesty: She's noted as being incredibly blunt.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: She's rather.... eccentric, to say the least.
- Cuteness Proximity: In the 2.07 update, upon meeting Janara face-to-face, both the protagonist and Evelyn find her so cute that they want to give her headpats.
- Dark and Troubled Past: Very late into the story, we learn that Evelyn and her cousin, Andrea Damerot, are the only survivors of a particuarly nasty Grimm who tortured people in hopes of finding a candidate to possess. And only Evelyn came out of that situation with her body and mind intact, because Andrea insisted on being possessed instead of Evelyn. But this wasn't to save Evelyn's life; Andrea was just trying to show Evelyn up by being possessed first, because Andrea always wants to do everything first.
- Dual Tonfas: Mechanical ones. They can form a bladed staff when combined.
- Little Bit Beastly: Like Velvet, she's a rabbit Faunus.
- Nice Hat: Wears one over one of her ears. She also stores items in it.
- No Sense of Personal Space: Her introduction to David has him awaken to seeing her straddling him as she tries to use her Semblance on him. It's quite the first impression.
- Polyamory: In the current update, Evelyn is the first to get a relationship upgrade with the protagonist, but after being persuaded by Penny, Evelyn becomes okay with both herself and Penny dating him. Later in the game, Madonna even calls the situation "polyamory".
- Relationship Upgrade: In the current update, she's the first woman to sleep with the protagonist, after reserving a VIP room at a dance club so the two of them can be alone. She then openly refers to herself as the protagonist's "girlfriend" after that.
- Rose-Haired Sweetie: Despite liking to poke fun at people, Evelyn can be this in her nicer moments. She takes the amnesiac protagonist on a tour of Beacon's facilities, is friendly in her interactions with others, and upon becoming the protagonist's girlfriend after sleeping with him in the VIP room of a club, she's very protective of him. She offers him a hug to make him feel clean after Bella tries to sexually assault him, and she empathizes with his experience enough that she wants Bella dead for it.
- Seer: Her Semblance lets her see the past and future of her target. Awakening it caused her to turn color-blind as a result. It's why her outfit and luggage are the odd mishmash they are now.
- Single Woman Seeks Good Man: In the current update, as she hastily explains to Penny the day after, this is why Evelyn sleeps with the protagonist in the dance club: he's smart and funny and nice and he didn't try to run from her even though her personality can be a lot to handle.
- The Gadfly: Seems to enjoy making David uncomfortable early on. The fact that David cares about her anyway is part of why she falls in love with him.
- "Uh-Oh" Eyes: Shown to have double-irises, which are odd enough on their own. It's implied she was subject to Aura Splicing, which might explain her Semblance.
A white-haired man who ambushes the group during a training trip in the Emerald Forest.
- Eyes Always Shut: There's a good reason he does this. He's a Spider-faunus, and opening "one" eye has him also open three more right above it.
- Voluntary Shapeshifting: His Semblance allows him to transform into anything he's killed, Grimm included. He does need Aura to sustain it, though.
- Was It Really Worth It?: Evelyn asks him this one. Due to his Semblance, a few people saw him as an utter monster. His moment of retribution put him on the run for the rest of his life.
A winged woman working alongside Howard.
- Actually, I Am Him: She is the real Isabella Ivory, Jacks little sister. Her and the real Thilla's souls where forcefully removed from their bodies and transferred in each others bodies.
- Dance Battler: Highly implied, if her attire and attack names are any indication.
- I Owe You My Life: Thilla and Bella both feel this way towards Summer.
- Lightning Bruiser: Much like Jack, except Thilla gets much faster the longer she's been moving.
- Little Bit Beastly: She has white-feathered wings on her back, implying she might be an avian Faunus. Likely estimate is a swan.
- That Man Is Dead: due to mental instability suffered by the real Thilla causing her to think see is Bella, Isabella renounced her name, fully identifying as Thilla feeling she has no real ownership of it anymore.
- The Stoic: It takes certain things to get under her skin.
A red-headed girl whom seems... emotionally mute. She's actually Isabella Anselma Ivory, Jack's missing sister.
- Chekhov's Gun: Twice over. The first time, she has a lighter in her possession. It's made of pyrobsidian, a metal usually found near Fire Dust deposits, and belonged to Jack's father prior to the story. The second time, she wears a white cloak with a golden rose emblem.... both of which belonged to Summer Rose, Ruby's mother.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: Refers to David as her "Big Brother", and seems to hate anyone getting close to him.
- Cute and Psycho: Has been noted as having mental deterioration, causing her to snap on occasion, and she even drops a Precision F-Strike later on. There's a serious reason for this. It's due to switching souls with Thilla.
- Energy Absorption: The more aura she possesses, the stronger she gets.
- I Owe You My Life: Thilla and Bella both feel this way towards Summer.
- Rape Is a Special Kind of Evil: Late in the story, Bella attempts to sexually assault the protagonist. Much to this fangame's credit, this is very much not played for laughs despite the attempted victim being a guy; he's clearly shouting that he doesn't want this, Jack bursts into the room to save him in a rage, and he even has to take a shower and request a hug from Evelyn to get rid of the feeling of Bella's grabby hands. In fairness, Bella wasn't in her right mind at the time due to her mental deterioration.
- Stuff Blowing Up: Can make things go boom. Often threatens to make problems explode.
Weser von Goethe
The stated leader of the group trying to capture David. A former Beacon alumnus, he had some fascinating theories about Remnant, Dust in particular. He seems to report to someone else....
- Biomanipulation: Weser's semblance lets him alter his opponent's attacks, making attacks misdirect against him. There are ways to get around it, though.
- Deal with the Devil: He's been reporting to a fire creature known as The Boss.
- The Dragon: The heroes initially assume he's the leader, but he turns out to be working for a huge creature of fire known only as The Boss.
- Jerkass: Walks about with a near constant smugness and uses emotional blackmail to keep Bella and Thilla in line.
- Smug Snake: Weser relies on being able to control his opponent's movements during battle; he tends to get rattled if his opponent figures out a way around it.
- Would Hurt a Child: He has no issue attacking the small and defenseless Janara, causing her to need life saving surgery
A new member of Weser's team. Don't be fooled by his looks and demeanor.
- Competition Freak: Evelyn points him out as a serious one of these; in fact, he intentionally got himself possessed by a Grimm just to show Evelyn up by being chosen for something instead of her.
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: He has long hair and feminine mannerisms, but as Evelyn explains (much to the shock of her team), Andrea is actually male.
- Even Evil Has Standards: Maybe, though it's ambiguous: As of the 2.06 update, in Evelyn's first date event, Andrea appears and claims that he's better than Evelyn because at least Andrea hasn't killed anyone like Evelyn has. We don't yet know whether Andrea's telling the truth about not killing anyone, or if he's covering up some misdeeds just to further mess with Evelyn's head.
- I Call It "Vera": The name they choose to give to the geist grim that kill their family and tortured them "Bob".
- "Uh-Oh" Eyes: Hey, don't those double irises look familiar?
Professor Glynda Goodwitch
- The Atoner: After having her Jerkass Realization, when Penny and Peach enact then plan to break the confinement to the school grounds of Jack, David and Evelyn she her authority at the school to enable their plan to work, while giving Opzin her own reason you suck speech and making it very clearly, she will not be letting him compromise her dedication to her student again.
- Jerkass Realization: After being given a reason you suck speech from David " From following Opzins order to trick David, Jack and Evelyn into break curfew so they could be confined the school grounds." she realises that she had let Opzin compromise her dedication to the well being of her students.
- Body Snatcher: A more benevolent variation than most. He was cursed many centuries ago by the two Gods that created him to never pass on to the afterlife after failing to stop Salem in the past, his soul is forced to move from body to body upon death slowly merging minds with the soul of the current owner. Only when Salem is finally stopped will this chain end.
- Older Than They Look: While Opzin looks like a man somewhere in his late 40's to 50's in truth he has existed for centuries transferring from body to body when ever his current body dies.
- All-Loving Hero: The thing that drives Ruby isn't fame or fortune but a desire to help all she can.
- Child Prodigy: Two years younger than the rest of the first years, her skills as a huntress allowed her to head to Beacon two years faster than her class mates.
- Heroes Love Dogs: Loving owner of Zwei her corgi.
- Nice Guy: Even though they had only just met Ruby was still willing to craft David's whip and gauntlets for him in three days asking only for a box of cookies in return.
- Through His Stomach: In order to unlock her first date you need to buy her a box of premium cookies.
Yang Xiao Long
- Broken Pedestal: The Reveal that her dad hid the truth of why Raven left threw Yang into a blind rage.
- Teacher's Pet: Is one for Peach due to their shared fascination and interested into the study of Dust being thrilled at the new of her return from maternity leave.
- Little Bit Beastly: Is secretly a fanus with a pair of black cat ears that she hide under her bow. The reason for this is to avoid the prejudice faced by Faunus and help her hide from her abusive ex.
- Bookworm: In order to start your relationship with her you need to raise the Erudition stat "reading skill" to 30, which can main be done by spending evening reading with her at the dorm.
- Badass Normal: While Jaune may lack a lot of the experience of his fellow students and use simple equipment compare to them, the fact he was able to hold his ground again Raven a fully trained and deadly warror show he can still hold up in a fight.
- Hidden Depths: While Jaune is not at the same level of combative skill as his classmates, he has show the ability to clock on to things that his fellow class mates could not such as during Weiss and Jack fight in the area.
- Oblivious to Love: Pyrrha has had a crush on him since their first day a beacon but Jaune seems to be the only one aside from his mother that can't see it, though its not helped by Pyrrha's Cannot Spit It Out problem in sharing her feeling for him.
Professor Bartholomew Oobleck
- Motor Mouth: When Oobleck is teaching, his earnest desire to impart as much information to his students as he can causes him to talk at such a pace that his students have difficulty writing notes quickly enough to keep up.
- Childhood Friend Romance: Is in love with her best friend Lie Ren but currently struggles with admitting feeling to him outside an affectionate head boop.
- Through His Stomach: Her first date is unlocked by build up David's cookery skills at the school kitchen.
- The Ace: A hard worker and skilled Huntress, Pyrrha had become a celebrity through her many victories in tournaments prior to coming to Beacon Academy though this success came at a cost to her social life.
- Lonely at the Top: While her skills as a huntress gave her the respect and adoration of her peers, its also left her very lonely due to everyone around her thinking that someone as cool as her would never want to be friends with them. Her crush on Jaune started when he was one the first people that did not care about her fame or skill and treated her like a normal person.
- Statuesque Stunner: It's never really drawn attention to unlike some other characters, but the character sprites tend to reflect actual height when compare to each other. Neo for example is head and shoulders smaller then David. Pyrrha, on the other hand, is the same taller. She's actually one of the tallest characters period if her artwork is meant to represent her actual height.
- Almost Dead Guy: Before the game takes place, Amber was attacked by Cinder, Mercury, and Emerald because the former wanted to steal her Maiden powers; the process was halted midway through because Qrow came in and saved her, but she was left comatose and on slowly failing life support.
- Living MacGuffin: As one of the four season Maidens she contain a great deal of magical powers that have her to be hunted by people wanted to claim the power for themselves.
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: One of the few people that Roman truly cares for is his trusted right hand man Neapolitan doing what he can to make her happy, such as bribing children to be her friends when she was a child and giving her advice of how to apologise to David.
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: Neo has a strong bond with Roman her mentor,boss and friend.
- The Illegible: Her hand writing of her letter to David was so hard to read that it appeared like a child had written it to David.
- No Social Skills: Her socials skills are so limited that Roman had to explain to her why her behaviour had caused David to not want to be around her.
- Secret Path: His route is unlocked by having three hearts with Ruby.
- Everything's Better with Rainbows: Leaves a short trail of rainbows as she skates around the battlefield.
- Trash Talk: Uses this in battle to throw her opponents off their game, taking lesson in this with her is require to progress in her route.
The Dust Science teacher of Beacon.
- Absurdly Youthful Mother: Her absence prior to the story was due to maternity leave.
- Adaptational Job Change: Downplayed. While in this game she researches Dust, her canon field of study, according to the novel After The Fall, is in Plant Studies, aka botany.
- Adaptational Name Change: Her first name here is Violet Peach, while the novel After the Fall reveals her name to be Thumbelina Peach.
- Ambiguously Brown: A few shades lighter than Emerald, but still present.
- For Science!: Her character in a nutshell.
- Genki Girl: Can be seen with a very cheerful expression near-constantly.
- Hot Scientist / Hot Teacher: Goodness yes, Project JPDE's interpretation of the teacher is quite the sight.
- Large Ham: Even moreso than the canon teachers, and that's saying something.
- Mad Scientist: That said, she is exceedingly energetic about scientific discoveries surrounding Dust.
- Playing with Syringes: See that needle keeping her hair in a bun? That's her weapon.
- Statuesque Stunner: The art notes for Professor Peach listed her height around 5'10".
- The Dreaded: Played straight for Ruby, and inverted for Weiss.
- The Fashionista: A lover of the finest of fashion and accessories and handles the game toggles for characters alternative costume sprites.
- More Dakka: Her weapon of choice is a mini-gun that can be compacted into a handbag.
A woman whom Team JPDE meets during their attempt to find Penny later in the story.
- Absurdly Youthful Mother: After having eight kids, you have to wonder just how she managed to keep such a figure.
- Chekhov's Gun: Well, she has a very familiar emblem on her shirt collar...
- Retired Badass: She's a former huntress.
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: A odd case while she hates her brother Qrow for abandoning their clan, she did trick her clan into believing her c section scar was a battle wound caused by her brother claiming this was to make the clan too afraid of Qrow to dare hunt him down for leaving the clan.
- Even Evil Has Standards: What seems to drive her into a murderous rage isn't that Tai that lied about why Raven abandoned Yang but that he apparently Tai never even gave Yang a reason why she left.
- Parental Abandonment: Raven left Yang and Taiyang weeks after Yang was born, staying only so she could make the scar from her c-section look like a battle scar. To this day, she doesn't know or care about the effects this has had on Yang.
- Secret Path: Does not even appear in the story unless David has three hearts with Yang.
- I Need a Freaking Drink: Is seen at the start of her route pouring what appear to be alcohol into her coffee after having a fight with Weiss over her sister's relationship with David.
- My Sister Is Off-Limits!: Highly disapproves of Weiss and David's relationship due to believing that David is manipulating her.
- Secret Path: Her route can only be unlocked by having her hearts in Weiss route before her first appearance.
Penny's father and creator.
- Hidden Depths: As befitting a man of science, he's very knowledgeable on Aura. He links Evelyn's eye condition to Aura Splicing (where one's aura is forcibly altered by something or someone), something that has almost always been fatal to the victim. Said victims were also found in groups no less than two, and if Evelyn survived....
- Overprotective Dad: Downplayed, but still present, as he intends to chat with David concerning his relationship with Penny.
- Reasonable Authority Figure: He signed Penny onto the Atlas Military as a cadet, not a weapon.
A giant made of living flames that inhabits Peak, using the pyrobsidian in the town's walls to spread an Aura-suppression field throughout it. Weser's group has been reporting to this being. It refers to humans as "kids" and states that Remnant has barely left its crib, leaving quite the implications.
- Suddenly Voiced: The sole character in this game to have a speaking role thus far. It can catch the player off-guard.
- Time Abyss: Its statement of Remnant barely leaving its crib leaves quite the implication of this.
- Abusive Parents: His father Marcus was a assassin and a drunkard and the abuse suffer by Mercury ended in them having a battle to the death that cost Mercury both of his legs and his father his life.
- An Arm and a Leg: Both of his legs at the knee had to be replace with cybernetic due the damage inflicted to them when killing his father.
A female version of Mercury Black that formed during the events of day 84, after the glowing blob cuts his cheek and draws blood to take said form. Though having some of his memories, her personality is vastly different.
- Gender Bender: She's a female version of Mercury because Mercury's blood was used to make her.
- Nigh Invulnerable: Cinder blows a hole through her torso. She just regenerates it after a few days, leaving no marks behind.
- The Gadfly: Enjoys making David and Evelyn uncomfortable.
- SixthRanger: Agrees to joins team JPDE and Peach in their quest in Peak in exchange for help in gaining experiences in the world.
Another scientist whom works with Enrico Polendina, helping to make his products commercially available. He's the creator of Ciel Soliel in JPDE.
- Foil: While Enrico treats Penny treats like his own child, Aribert see his own creation Ciel as nothing more than a machine.
- The Ghost: Mentioned, but not seen.
Taiyang Xiao Long
- Action Dad: He's retired, but was once a Hunter and a member of Team STRQ.
- The Ace: In the words of Yang, her adoptive daughter "she was like super mum" to her and Ruby. Thilla and Bella have such high regard for her that they're willing to remind trapped in Weser's employ just so they can find out what really happened to her.
- The Lost Lenore: Is this for Taiyang with her disappearance sending him into a completely broken state that he barely managed to recover from.
- Ambiguously Evil: Whereas most Grimm are focused on the killing humans, Bob seems to be content just simply surviving. Unfortunately its method of survival is to takeover the bodies of humans and alter them to suit its needs and it wasn't until it fused with Andrea that it gained a willing host.
- Fluffy the Terrible: A very dangerous Grimm that has existed for centuries killing countless people and taking control of their bodies. The name given to it by its possible only willing host is Bob.