open/close all folders
- War Overdeities And Greater Gods
- War Intermediate Gods
- War Lesser Gods
- War Demigods And Quasideities
The Triumvirate of War
En Sabah Nur/Apocalypse
En Sabah Nur, God of Embracing Conflict (Apocalypse, The First One, Eternal Pharaoh, Set, Huitzilopochtli, Sauru, Kali-Ma, The Bringer of Chaos, He Who Never Dies)
- Theme Song: The Apocalypse
- Greater God
- Symbol: Many ancient scrolls in various languages all bearing his name
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil (Believes himself to be True Neutral)
- Portfolio: Above Good and Evil, Bad Ass, Likes to make grand boasts, Barrier Warrior, The Dreaded, Proves himself stronger then most villains, Genius Bruiser, Physical God, Social Darwinist
- Domains: Strength, Conflict, War, Hatred, Force
- Allies: Darkseid, Albert Wesker, Kars, Esidisi, Whamuu, Algol, Gilgamesh
- Enemies: Professor Xavier, Magneto, Storm, Wolverine, Cyclops, Akuma, Jean Grey, Loki, Dracula, Ryu, Chun-Li, Captain America, Immortal God Emperor of Mankind
- Opposed by: Ventari
- En Sabah Nur is an ancient Mutant that has long since been in conflict with many of Marvel's heroes. This is all due to a philosophy that War, conflict, inequality, struggle, destruction and death are good and natural, because they make people stronger. Consequently, peace, kindness, equality and the rest are bad, or irrelevant at least, because they make people weak.
- He believes that only The "Fit/Strong" can survive into a better world and The "Unfit/Weak" should be eliminated for such a world and Conflict is the only way to know who is Fit and who is weak.
- This has proven to make him an enemy of many sides as his Philosophy is very extreme even to many villains that don't share his beliefs.
- Many fear what may happy if he ever takes control of The Pantheon as his philosophy might lead into an Age of Apocalypse.
- Speaking of which this has become an issue for both The House of Philosophy and Time and Space as they discovered that this Age has spread across the Multiverse like a disease as there are many versions of this particular setting and that it may somehow spread to the Pantheon.
- Is known for showing many villains that he is to be feared.
- Loki was once tricked by him and nearly killed
- Dracula was defeated twice by such a foe both human and in full power
- Magneto also discovered that Apocalypse was too extreme for him but was turned into a pawn.
- Created the first large scale Conflict between realms. This is the event that made enemies of Ryu, Chun-Li and many other fighters
- The second Conflict between the two realms also proved that he is more powerful then even Akuma as he defeated him, brainwashed him and turned him into Cyber Akuma. Though Akuma was able to find a way to return to normal he has vowed to never fall to Apocalypse again.
- As one of the first Mutants he has been on the earth for a long time and in that time has meet many other members of the Pantheon with Kars and Algol being ones that amuse him.
- But he found himself on the bad side of the God Emperor of Mankind the one time they encountered. Since then he has stayed low to avoid encountering the Emperor again. Apocalypse for his part was confused as to why such a powerful being and older immortal (Emperor being born 8000 B.C) would bother protecting normal humans while the Emperor was deeply disgusted and infuriated by En Sabah Nur's philosophy and apathy towards human lives.
- Apocalypse's name En Sabah Nur meaning "The First One" is actually a falsehood as he is not the first mutant to be born within the Marvel Universe. The mutant Selene Gallio is one of the oldest mutants alive and may in fact be the first mutant, being born 17000 years before the present.
- He has decided to work alongside Albert Wesker as he is interested in his work and wants to see potential in creating the strong and eliminating the weak. He also knows Wesker will betray him and has welcomed him to try and prove that he is stronger.
- Believes that Wolverine must once again become his Horseman of Death and has attempted to find ways to recreate his very own Four Horsemen starting with Wolverine.
- He knows of the many plans other villainous members are planning and had decided to see if they are strong enough to make it work, if not he decided to be the one to use them.
- Usually never has a Villainous Breakdown and instead fills every part of his battles with Boasts. This is one of them:
"I am the rocks of the eternal shore. Crash against me and be broken!"
Kratos, God of War (Ghost of Sparta)
- Theme Song: "The End Begins".
- Greater God
- Symbol: The Blades of Chaos (formerly the Blades of Exile)
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil, leaning on Chaotic Neutral (oh, so Chaotic)
- Portfolio: Physical Gods, Badasses, One-Man Armies, Heroic Sociopaths, Sinister Hairlessness, Papa Wolves, Deicide, Vengeance.
- Domains: Chaos, Destruction, Suffering, War, Hope.
- Follower: "Thunder God" Cid Orlandeau.
- Allies: Pagan, Raiden (the Mortal Kombat one), Noire/Black Heart.
- Rival: Sweet Tooth, Spawn
- Worthy Opponent: Shovel Knight
- Opposes: The cast of Mortal Kombat (except for Raiden)
- Enemies: ZEUS!, ARES!, Hercules, Warhead, Athena and her Saints, Master Xehanort, Liu Kang.
- Has inevitably clashed with that pretty boy Dante, both frequently destroying entire countries in a completely awesome way. They have both agreed to limit their conflicts to constant one-upmanship.
- He won his title from Kratos Aurion. He enjoys the increase to HP and INT.
- Has an extremely short temper and a really good memory for grudges. The Gods of Prophecy stay as far away from him as metaphysically possible, and for VERY good reason, he has a bad habit of screwing destiny.
- One of the Duumvirate of War, alongside Mars. They take turns taking charge, with Kratos covering offensive war, and all forms of berserker and mindless rage-based combat. Don't assume this means they get along, though; Kratos hates Mars and everything she stands for, and would utterly destroy her given half a chance.
- Despite his nature, Kratos is actually driven by the power of hope, which he ultimately spreads to the mortals.
- Asura despises him him with a passion despite their similarities. Kratos pays no particular attention to him, but is still wary of Asura's rage, a line which he would apparently never cross.
- Got on Sweet Tooth's bad side when he accidentally spilled the clown's ice cream.
- Once, he faced the hellspawn known as Spawn in a Death Battle to see which was the greater God Slayer. It ended with Spawn impaling Kratos through the head. Kratos has yet to have forgotten that defeat, and trains rigorously in the event Spawn joins the Pantheon. He also refuses to speak at ALL about it. When Dante mentioned it after the battle, Kratos immediately challenged him to a fight.
- Now that Spawn himself has ascended to the Pantheon, Kratos is itching for a rematch.
- Due to the recent arrival of his father, Zeus, The House of Magic is constantly on the look-out for Kratos as The Council of Shadows does everything in their power to make sure that the God of War never finds out about his father's whereabouts. The last time he found out that Zeus had entered the grounds of Pantheon, the House of Magic was nearly destroyed by his Roaring Rampage of Revenge.
- Is surprised that Pagan, a War Goddess, used the Gorgon's head in one-on-one fights before he did. However, Kratos says that only the definitive God of War uses the Gorgon's head better than her. Pagan was flattered and impressed, and is now one of Kratos's few allies.
- Warhead, another War God, sought to dethrone Kratos. He was taken care of after a quick, brutal fight, but Kratos found out the hard way that he wasn't immune to this airborne poison called radioactivity and had to be hospitalized for several weeks. Warhead now has the dubious honor of being in the top 50 of Kratos' most hated enemies.
- Despite the latter being stuck in The Fallen, Kratos has some respect for Raiden, as he's one of the few deities who treated him well instead of screwing him over, like those in the Greek Pantheon. This is why Kratos is adamant on defending Raiden for his mistakes.
- Shao Kahn was not pleased by this opinion and brainwashed Kratos through a ritual. Kratos quickly recovered from it and viciously murdered Shao Kahn. Ever since then, the Outworld ruler has never gone easy on him.
- He's happy to see Raiden finally free himself from the Fallen. He's even more pleased by Raiden's new proactive stance on Earthrealm's protection. Watching him present Shinnok's head to the Emperor and Empress of the Netherrealm as a warning to all those who threaten Earthrealm made him nod in approval. He also sneers at Raiden's former allies for abandoning him in his time of need, as they should have had more faith in a God who doesn't try to screw them over for his own gain. The fact that many of those former allies are reconciling with Raiden does nothing to temper his scorn.
- His scorn was pushed even further upon learning that Liu Kang embraced his new role as the Lord of Netherrealm with Katana at his side as his queen, even going as far as dropping all of his allies. Kratos has since declared that even if Liu Kang's former mentors may forgive him, he never will.
- Sophitia Alexandra, Chibiusa and Usagi Tsukino, Minato and Minako Arisato, and Percy Jackson are all royally pissed off at him for killing off the Olympians, especially Hephaestus, Sophitia's patron; Helios, Usagi's patron and Chibiusa's lover; Zeus, Minato and Minako's charge; and Poseidon, Percy's father. Percy plans to seek revenge once he regains the Curse of Achilles. On the other hand, all Saints of Athena are all royally pissed off at Kratos dissing their mistress and claiming her to be an usurping, greedy Manipulative Bitch, an insult they will not forgive, on top of his overall brutal nature. Athena's daughter, Annabeth Chase, was far from happy to hear him talking smack about her mother as well.
- Kratos does not care about Zeus, Poseidon, or Helios, but when asked about Hephaestus, Kratos seemed saddened as he did not want to kill him. Hephaestus was simply a father protecting his daughter and Kratos would have done nothing to him if he did not try and kill him first. He has no regrets on dissing Athena, however, after seeing her manipulative nature and KNOW that the Saints are also capable of taking down Gods of higher ranks than themselves, just like himů They're welcome to try him.
- When Athena actually ascended, the first thing Kratos did was to assault her home, wreck everything, but driven back for a bit, if only for many many Gods coming in for Athena's defense. Kratos refused to believe that Athena was remorseful over her actions, or the Pandora's Box's evil infecting her was gone, and their war continues.
- He's surprised to see Aphrodite in the Pantheon, noting that he probably hadn't killed her back then. But seeing that she wasn't actively blocking his path, Kratos still tolerates her. But he has constantly insisted her that she should stop comparing him with Ares.
- Kratos has vowed to kill Master Xehanort after the latter attacked Zeus. This isn't out of affection for Zeus mind you, but because only Kratos gets to kill Zeus.
Alexander the Great
Alexander the Great, God of Conquest and Leader of Badass Armies (Alexander of Macedonia, Iskander, King of Conquerors, Rider, Broskander The Great, Ganondorf, Young Alexander)
- Theme Music: The Legend.
- Greater God
- Symbol: The Gordius Wheel.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolios: World Conquest And Asking Fellow Worthy Ones To Rule Together, Large Ham, Boisterous Bruiser, Badass Army, Boredom in Victory, Determinators, Warrior Kings, Genius Bruiser, Defeat Means Friendship (to some).
- Domains: War, Combat, Camaraderie.
- Followers: Waver Velvet, the army within the Ionian Hetairoi.
- Allies: Kamina, BRIAN BLESSED, Rider (Fate/stay night), Oren Pierre Alfonzo/Kamen Rider Bravo, Hideyasu Jonouchi/Kamen Rider Gridon, Cayden Cailean
- Enemies: Shao Kahn (due to both being conquerors)
- Enters the Pantheon by trampling the former God of Conquest, CATS, with his Gordius Wheel. When CATS retaliated, he instead used the Ionian Hetairoi on his whole fleet, decimating him and lowered his level. Alexander has stated that CATS was just the beginning, the whole Pantheon is next!
- He possibly amassed the strongest army in the Pantheon, nameless they may be.
- Admiral Thrawn has expressed a sense of fear upon hearing CATS' defeat in Alexander's hands. General Creed, surprisingly, doesn't feel all too worried... yet...
- The commander sees Iskander as a challenge and entertainment, it is not known if he refers to aiding or opposing him.
- Is considered to be one person that Gilgamesh would grudgingly call Worthy Opponent.
- To his father Phillip of Macedon he'll always be Alexander the Pretty Good.
- Once watched Tomoe Mami's demise along with his buddy Waver. Unlike expectations, as shown there, he's quite shocked.
- After a group that consisted of a scientist, a doctor, and a computer wiz announced that Attila the Hun would defeat Alexander in a battle based on extensive research and the results in their battle simulator, Alexander waits for the day Attila ascends so that he can do battle with him, hoping that he lives up to what the analysts have said.
- Although he respects Keima Katsuragi for being a similarly brilliant tactician in his own right, he previously denied him of using the "God of Conquest" title. Then came the latter's Mental Time Travel, thus changing Alexander's mind and allowing him to share the titile.
- He has recently begun a friendly rivalry with Ganondorf due to their similar looks, mutual hamminess, and memetic badassery.
- He has complete mutual respect for Kamina for his ability to rally an army to conquer the surface like a king of his caliber, one that persisted and fulfilled its goal even after his death. Likewise, Kamina can only stand in awe at the size of Alexander's Ionian Hetairoi, and hopes that he or Simon can eventually turn Team Dai-Gurren into a similar Reality Marble. Also, given their similar boisterous personalities, they often like to drink together.
- He and Shao Kahn are rivals, due to the fact that they both believe there cannot be two conquerors of the Pantheon. Both faced each other in a battle to settle the dispute, but all anyone knows is that it ended with Shao Kahn facing the full might of the Ionian Hetairoi alone. Neither will comment on who won the battle.
Adeptus Sororitas, The Divine Amazon Brigades (Sisters of Battle, Nuns with Guns, Bolter Bitches)
- Individual Sisters vary from Quasideities to Lesser Goddesses, a Living Saint is roughly equal to a Greater God
- Symbol: A fleur-de-lys
- Alignment: Lawful Bad Ass
- Portfolio: Church Militant, Amazon Brigade, Kill It with Fire, The Atoner, Sometimes Bodyguard Babes, Really Hating Herectics
- Domains: War, Order, Fanaticism, Flamethrowers
- Allies: Immortal God-Emperor of Mankind, Wonder Woman, Samus Aran, Kallen Konzuki, Good aligned Fire users
- Enemies: The four Chaos Gods, Eliphas the Inheritor, Typhus, Kharn the Betrayer, Angron, Abbadon the Destroyer, Gabriel Angelos and any evil casters
- Teeth Clenched Team Work: Any good aligned magic casters
- The Adeptus Sororitas has great respect for Samus Aran, and have made her an honorary Primarch for their order. Considering Samus' Shoulders of Doom, genetic modification, a custom Power Suit, and sheer Badassery, Samus does parallel the esteemed Primarchs in many ways. As a part of this the Sororitas have started collecting and keeping power-ups for Samus, helping her make up for her Bag of Spilling, something Samus is very appreciative of.
- The Sisters consists of six major orders with numerous minor ones. Each order are identify by the colors of their armors, or for the Sisters Repentia, the lack there of.
- The Sisters are well known to be absolutely absorbed in crushing any enemies in their sight. Not even death can stop them as the blood of their fallen sisters gives them unbound fury to destroy their foes.
- There are many in the order who are atoners. There are the Sisters Repentia who are trying to atone for sins they have committed and more often then not, they achieved it through death. But one prominent order are The Valorous Heart who were tricked by Vandire into serving him.
- Many members have shown interest in Kallen Kozuki's Guren. Many are hoping to include the mech in their arsenals.
- Are very mistrusting towards magic users since in their world, magic is connected to the "warp", the domain of Four Chaos Gods. However, they are able to team up with some of the good aligned magic users.
- Space Marine Guideline 1: Thou shalt not refer to the Adepta Sororitas as "Bolter Bitches," nor shalt thou go anywhere near our sisters during the time of their "Red Rage,"note lest thou wishes to be the first human to enter orbit without the aid of a shuttle.
- Even though The Sisters use many weapons, they are mostly known for using flamethrowers. It's because of this that they made allies with some Fire deities.
- While they don't have fond memories of it, the Sisters can act as bodyguards when it's needed of them.