open/close all folders
- I CAN TAKE OFF MY PANTIES!
- PoPiPo is just that weird.
- Prima singing a certain scatological song from Conker's Bad Fur Day. It's hilarious. And very good at the same time.
- Apparently, Fukase did it too.
- Double Rainbow PV feat. a very happy Kaito.
- The Miku Append version with Len as the Main character is so, so much more hilarious. You can never look at Kaito and Gakupo the same way again...
- The last few seconds of the normal Miku version was also really funny. Poor Miku needs to let out her stress more.
- Kagamine Len no Bousou. The PV is here. Poor, poor Len. Also, steamrollers.
- Len having really bad luck in finding someone to go on a date in "I Don't Care Who, Somebody Go Out With Me!", even Tako Luka rejects him.
- The Highschool Girl Next to Me. There's sweet, oblivious Gumi as the titular highschool girl, and the awkward college student who sings his thoughts in SCREAMO.
- First Love Academy - School of True Love a funny love-triangle song starring Len, Rin and Gumi.
- A hilarious video about Len watching Porn. Made doubly awesome by the totally serious tone it starts out with.
- We also have Rin Chan Nau! done by Owata-P, in the same vein as the song above. Features Miku and Luka and their crushes on Rin, never mind the two of them rapping at Motor Mouth speed.
- A cover of this song was done for Len by the same producer, with the same two Vocaloids gushing about him as well, called "Len-Kyun Now!". However, it's actually Miku and Luka bashing Len for being an idiot.
- And a parody cover from Free! of all things, only it's Gou and Nitori directing their affection towards Rin Matsuoka. His almost annoyed vocal protests and the scarily accurate fan vocals make this parody a little funnier.
- And then, for Kagamine Festival 2014 (Rin and Len's birthday), Owata-P released a third version that only has Rin.
- We also have Rin Chan Nau! done by Owata-P, in the same vein as the song above. Features Miku and Luka and their crushes on Rin, never mind the two of them rapping at Motor Mouth speed.
- Luka's Creepy Toast and Sonika's Creepy Song, both parodying how many twisted Vocaloid songs there are. Especially Creepy Song, which specifically makes fun of all the songs where the Vocaloids are killed.
- Hetarenaide yo! featuring a very, very young boy-ish and naughty Len. "Come (BLEEP)note , oniichan!"
- Luka's version of I'll Quit Singing, complete with Gratuitous English and Precision F-Strike.
- Not a Dream, Not a Lie, a Happy Scene Before My Eyes. It starts off serious with twins in the Shogunate rebellion. When one of the twins has to go to an arranged marriage with one of the enemy forces, the two decide to switch places knowing that one of them is more adept in battle. The younger Miku twin gives the older Miku twin a cat so she wouldn't be alone. Cut to the battle, Younger Miku Twin is losing, but is happy that her sister is safe. Cue Mood Whiplash as Older Miku Twin comes to the rescue proclaiming she is Oda Nobunaga and sporting his 'stache. She single-handedly squashes the entire rebellion. It turns out that the cat she got was actually a vessel for the warlord as when the younger twin took the cat off her head, she reverts to normal. The song ends with "I love cats."
- Here's Luka's version of Friday. She doesn't sound so... enthusiastic.
- "Go Google It" with a very, very Tsundere Luka.
Teto: What's the color of your boxers?Len: Go Google it.Teto:...Are you even wearing any?Len: Go happily Google it.
- Len and Teto's cover is just as funny. LEN is the tsundere and TETO is the Stalker with a Crush. The lyric alterations are utterly hilarious.
- Big Al covers "I'm Too Sexy".
- When I Get Home My Wife Always Pretends to be Dead.
- In Madness of Duke Venomania, Gakupo's expression after he finds out that Kaito isn't a girl is HILARIOUS. Seen here, at about 3:24.
- Also, if you look closely at the second missing persons list, you'll see that one of the missing women is actually Rin's horse from Daughter of Evil.
- On the subject of "Madness of Duke Venomania", a YouTuber named NipahDUBS made a literal version of the music video. The singing may not be perfect, but the lyrics are hilarious.
- Arguably, the off-singing makes it that much funnier.
- This video will just forever change how one sees Gakupo.
- The Twelve Days of Christmas, Vocaloid-style. Special mention goes to Leon being chased by the three French hens and a goose laying an egg in Gakupo's hair.
- Len is just being annoying. And funny.
- Luo Tianyi's Tianyi Eating Song, which hilariously portrays her as a Big Eater.
- Miku sings THIS! IS! SPARTA!
- "Halloween Candy" is a hilariously NSFW Black Comedy that Crosses the Line Twice.
- Miku Hatsune covering songs while playing a ukelele, all done by u900chiefer. A couple of examples include covers of Don't Say Lazy and God Knows. For the most part, also Awesome Music.
- CRACK Magnet, an Affectionate Parody of Magnet with intentional bad singing.
- Triple Baka, sung by Miku with Teto backing her up. Neru is texting in the background, occasionally whacking Miku upside the head with a leek. In this song, Miku gets lured into her little world on the computer and falls asleep at the monitor. She wakes up realizing she has no life. It's hard for her to stop playing around online when the internet is so amazing, like an unknown world she has to explore. Miku gets so obsessed that she doesn't have enough time for doing normal things like laughing, crying, or being angry. The rest just explains how she has given up on everything, nothing matters, and her life sucks. Oh yeah, and she calls herself stupid a few times.
- A few times during the PV, Miku, Teto, and Neru get crayons and start scribbling on the floor. Neru gives up almost immediately and just walks away.
- For those who know Japanese: Look at the two kanji in the song title: 驫麤. Each one is 馬 and 鹿 (which, put together, form 馬鹿, or baka), respectively, written three times into one character each. Hence, "Triple Baka".
- Miku's cover of the Chinese folk song TanTe, whose "lyrics" are in fact pure gibberish. Apparently the original was meant to be funny as shown in this video where the singer makes all kinds of silly facial expressions while singing.
- Tako Luka Tuna Fever. Words cannot describe the hilarity...or the cuteness.
- While it occurs at a crucial moment, Len's shout of "JESUS, JESUS!" in Bad End Night is hilariously narmtastic, especially with how loud and high-pitched it is.
- Noroi no Megane is so mind-screwy it's funny.
- The Melancholy of Detective Haku Yowane. Your guess is as good as mine.
- Yet another one from Big Al (he seems to churn these out a lot), Big Al and Yohioloid Cover Barbie Girl. The idea alone is hilarious, but what really makes it is the producer's blatant abuse of Al's breathing vocalizations. The result is absolutely glorious.
- There's something utterly bizarre when a ninja has to fill an application to send to the government in order to open a door. This is just one of the many funny events of "Masterkey Gunman and Masterkey Ninja".
- Rin's "I Wanna Be A Princess!". It's not only silly and adorable, but it also has a level of darkly comedic irony when you remember what happened the last time Rin was a princess...90% of the comments: RIN HAVE YOU LEARNED NOTHING FROM "STORY OF EVIL"!?
- "Rin we already did that and I died."
- At one point in Calne Ca's "Machine Muzik", one of Calne Ca's singing mannequins falls off of its hanger and starts twitching around. Calne Ca just shrugs as if to say "Oh well".
- There's also a part in the video where Calne Ca just stops dead and shuts off, only for her parasite pet to simply change her batteries making her re-activate. It's amusing for someone so creepy to be battery powered.
- Gakupo and Len (ACT2) sang that great song - yep that's literally the title of the song, which is actually all about boobs. Yeah.
- The glorious Curry of Pure Water song. By KIKUO, of all people. The fans' reactions are quite amusing too.
- Then we've got this lil' ditty. And as if that wasn't cute enough, there's this!
- The image progression of Onsen Zabuntl . Takoluka goes for a bath in an onsen...and comes out as steamed octopus.
- Gumi's teeth complex in Time Warped from Chopping my Stag Beetle. "Talk about disrespecting your elders!"
- And later when she identifies her granddaughter from this very complex. When she's "comforting" her on this ("On the bright side, they make you look fierce!") is hilarious as well.
- Miku sings Sons of Skyrim, with a montage of her trying and failing to be a Dovakiin.
- Maika and Kaito have a really funny duet in "MBCSTTOW". Tip: there is a reason why Kaito uses glasses.
- People of TV Tropes, we give you Hatsune Miku covering "Anaconda" by Nicki Minaj. Let's see, there's the sudden drop in voice at the "my anaconda don't" parts, the way that Miku says "look at that butt," the fact she's rapping, and the picture on the video. Combined, it's a glorious cover.
- "Party x Party" has several moments:
- The Merchant (Kaito) and the Gunner (Len) randomly getting into a fight. Then at the end of that chorus, they are seen with drinks in hand, grinning as the Gunner has a huge bump on his head and misses a tooth while the Merchant has a black eye and bleeding nose.
- The fact that the night to day montage ends with a close up of the Bartender (Meiko) and the Dancer (Luka)'s giant Gainaxing boobs.
- The Bard (Rin) singing blissfully while ensnared in the web of a Giant Spider, and the Gunner and Rookie (Miku)'s reactions.
- The Merchant getting eaten by a Chest Monster.
- The Reveal that the Rookie was the Game Master all along. Also a Moment of Awesome.
- A highly emotional rock song by Miku... and it's about spilling a pudding onto the floor. There is also an Answer Song by Len, Re: Pudding Annihilation, and it's from the pudding's point of view.
- LamazeP's remix of "Second Heaven", featured in Sound Voltex, which drips of So Bad, It's Good, especially Miku going "SOMEBODY SCREEEEAAAMM!" On a meta level, LamazeP even apologized about it.
- Muscle Body is about Gakupo wanting to get buff because Yuki likes 'gorilla macho' men. It is somewhere between Death Metal and Hip Hop, with loads of bodybuilder-type guys posing while fragile Gakupo is in the middle, trying to compete while dreaming of looking just as muscular as them. He manages to become super muscular, only to hear Yuki now liking people with glasses while admiring her teacher.
- Gyari-P's "Vocaloids only yelling" and "Vocaloids saying tetteyteretey". They're quite long (the former being 23 minutes long) and somewhat straddle the lines between a song and a Talkloid segment, but they must be seen to be believed.
- Kaito and Gakupo's cover of "Spinal Fluid Explosion Girl" includes a small segment where they take turns saying "The number you're trying to reach is out of service". Except it's less taking turns and more them talking over each other angrily until they both finish the sentence together.
- Miku singing a cover of the Nutshack theme. Also, surprisingly counts as Awesome Music because the instrumental here are of a higher quality than the original.
- This parody fandub of SPICE!
- Proof Geometric Construction Can Solve All Love Affairs is a romantic comedy revolving around a guy who's way too into mathematics trying to win the heart of his exasperated childhood friend. Highlights include the guy presenting the girl a birthday cake that he ate 80% of, comparing his math skills to a pegasus and the girl's skills to a (cute) worm, and competing for the girl's affections with another guy whose face is so perfect, it's a piece of paper showing the golden ratio.
- Gyari-P's "Nandemo Iukoto Wo Kiite Kureru Akane-Chan":
- Yukari attempts to stream video games and go big (the game is implied to be Player Unknowns Battle Grounds), and Akane simply pretends to understand and go along. When she gets mocked in the comments for being bad at the game and swears revenge on those people, Akane pauses for several seconds before calling the whole idea stupid, and Yukari has the breakdown of a lifetime while Akane just watches with an unwavering smile (translated from Japanese):Yukari: I will bring hell on them and people will talk about it 5 quadrillion times! So, what do you think, Akane-chan?!
Akane: Sounds stupid.
Yukari: EEEEHHHHHHHHHHH?? EEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHH?? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH????
Akane: Why don't you quit this game?
- The maimai cut is even funnier: after Yukari explains her plans, Akane doesn't verbally agree to her plan, she calls it stupid immediately and Yukari has the same breakdown about her plans failing before she's even put them into action!
- Yukari attempts to stream video games and go big (the game is implied to be Player Unknowns Battle Grounds), and Akane simply pretends to understand and go along. When she gets mocked in the comments for being bad at the game and swears revenge on those people, Akane pauses for several seconds before calling the whole idea stupid, and Yukari has the breakdown of a lifetime while Akane just watches with an unwavering smile (translated from Japanese):
- "Happy Halloween". With most Halloween-based Vocaloid songs, you can usually expect Surreal Horror, murder, psychological disturbances, terrifying imagery and/or "Alice in Wonderland" references. This song is about a girl who claims to be "cursed" to crave sweets on a certain day every year and that day just happens to be Halloween. So she runs around demanding candy...and whenever people don't give her candy, she gets her revenge by toilet papering their houses! In other words, it's a Halloween-themed song that's actually singing about Halloween.
- MIKU'S NEW V3 VOICEBANK aka "Miku Hot Sauce".
- Let's Speak In English With Luka Megurine, an audio drama in which Len and Rin attempt to talk to Tako Luka in Gratuitous English.Takoluka: "Anata wa, English shaberemasu ka?" (Can you speak English?)
Len: "Yes, yes! Bacchiri aru yo!" (I'm good at it!) "Ba, bana-na!"
Takoluka: "Oh, banana!"
Len: (with the most adorable Cat Smile on his face) "Um...roudo rora?"
Len: "Sou sou, roudo rora!"
Takoluka: "Oh, roadroller!"
Len: "ROUDO RORA!!"
- The ending, in which Len and Rin freak out that Luka can speak Japanese better than them...and Takoluka is getting eaten by a tuna.
- This dialogue between Kaito, Gakupo, and Kiyoteru in a karaoke bar, where the fun loving Kaito and Gakupo try to get a very straight-laced Kiyoteru to loosen up. At one point Kiyoteru is made to sing the Cutey Honey theme (with the expected reaction of embarrassment from him) by the other two (though Gakupo joins in singing after a moment). Kaito and Gakupo also try to make Kiyoteru sing Koi no Kayoubi (a song which features Kiyoteru crossdressing, hence he quickly refuses). Kaito then tries to sing Boo*s are Man's Romance with the hopes of getting Kiyoteru to shout Oppai!, an effort also shot down by Kiyoteru. Finally Kaito sings Ne~e? and gets the other two laughing at him.
- This "Talkaloid" (original upload taken down by owner due to personal reasons) where Aoki Lapis is introduced into the producer's Vocaloid family, handled, rather reluctantly, by Oliver and Big Al. Includes some embarrassing moments especially with Big Al. And get a load of Aoki Lapis' giggle when Big Al is reminded of his stint at singing Japanese and is embarrassed by it.
- Then there's the Sequel about Big Al, Oliver, Avanna, Gakupo, and Lapis singing Vocal RPG Songs. And Oliver makes fun of Gakupo's pronunciation of the word "vowels", sings the secret opening to Vanguard Bandits (which is one big fart joke), Big-Al talks about The Problem with Licensed Games (directly quoting Strong Bad), and Lapis deliberately making Big Al freak out even more.
- And from the same producer, a somewhat related video features the introductions of Yohioloid and Miku English, where Yohioloid takes exception at Avanna mispronouncing his name, then he makes fun of Miku's accent, the Kagamines freak out at Miku English's new design, and Luka gets frustrated that Miku can now pronounce "Road Roller" better than her.
- Yohioloid continues his sassiness in the sequel.
- This talkaloid featuring a depressed Luka, a racist Sweet Ann, and Big Al (who's just trying to keep them together).
- Tonio rants about the way people use him.
- "So Tonio, do you like it deeper?" Innocent Innuendo and Ho Yay abound.
- If Lily Was Like This... An entertaining character piece, spotlighting the (at the time) new character of Lily. One of the funniest things about it is how good the acting is — it's hard to imagine how much fine-tuning it took to get the character's voices to sound natural.
- What happens when Len learns Spanish from his master:Luka: "Len! What are you doing? That is no way to talk to your sister. What would Master say?"
Len: "IDK. Heehee!"
- The same person made...uh...whatever this is...
- "WELCOME!! Oliver and YOHIOloid!" by Mahiruno, well, welcomes Oliver and Yohio to the lineup (at the time it was made). Only this time, Yohio is portrayed as a bit of an airhead and a samurai fanboy, and proceeds to lose his mind when he sees Gakupo. Cue Gakupo's internal screaming.
- The side notes for the video say that if Oliver's bandages are ever taken off, he'll go into rage mode.
- This song. It's called Watashi Otoko to Ore Onna, by Rin and Len V 4 X. In the song, a girly boy and a manly girl become friends. The PV is hilarious to watch.
- The song itself has a hilarious and adorable little "Buddy Sitcom theme" feel to it.
- This MikuMikuDance video of "Ievan Polkka". Featuring Takoluka getting beaten with a leek (and Hachune Miku getting scolded for it).
- Miku and Haku do a Boke and Tsukkomi Routine (with Miku as the Boke and Haku as the Tsukkomi, includes some Breaking the Fourth Wall, and complete with a Laugh Track.
- Rin and Gakupo play a practical joke on Miku on her birthday with a present whose lid was sealed so tight it would snap open. Rin's giggle and Gakupo's laughter after Miku got smacked in the face were a riot.
- This MMD video of Big Al, Kiyoteru, Leon, Kaito, Tonio, and Gakupo singing and dancing to the famous internet sensation Yatta! by the Fake Band Green Leaves. Perhaps the only thing that can top this would be an actual vocaloid cover of the song.
- The bridge of the music video of the cover of Asereje (The vocaloids sing in nearly fluent Spanish, too!), where Kaito and Len appear in swimsuits and dancing like the girls, and when four hands try to grope Miku's butt.
- Miku's Golden Juice ranges in its humor from gut busting to... rather disturbing, but if you can get past the adult content, it's actually somewhat worth watching, especially Big Al's cameo.
- Haku's Drunken Afternoon - a silly skit (with an equally silly soundtrack) about Haku Yowane just being completely wasted from all her drinking on a fine sunny afternoon, during which she starts seeing Rin and Len somehow flying in the sky above, much to her disbelief. Meiko arrives wondering what the fuss is all about, and makes the obvious conclusion that Haku in her drunken stupor was just seeing things.
- "Vocaloid Killed the Radio Star", as sung by Tonio (who is wearing Miku Append's outfit for some reason). Mayu and Oliver decides to kill Justin Bieber after listening to his music. Oliver, who was playing the piano, even stops to do it. Be careful—it's an Ear Worm.
- This cover of One Direction's "What Makes You Beautiful" by nearly all the male vocaloids - the MMD rendered PV shows all kinds of hilarious antics, including a scene where the male vocaloids are lying on the stomachs singing, right behind the female vocaloids so that the former are looking up the latter's skirts (and the latter are not amused).
- Kaito takes Len to a gay bar. And gives him a crash course in cliff diving.
- Same author strikes again with all of the English-capable Vocaloids singing Afroman's "Because I Got High". One can guess he got high making this.
- Miku kindly teaches you how to flip the bird.
- And so does Rin.
- A classic: Ryuto (Gachapoid) covering the Jurassic Park theme song parody "Holy Fucking Shit It's a Dinosaur". The best part? He's singing it while looking at himself in mascot form.
- This fancomic, although it doubles as a Heartwarming Moment. It starts with Rin and Len giving Meiko flowers for Mother's Day and Meiko saying thank you...only for a small crowd to form around them marveling at the fact that Meiko can look so young for a mother of teenage twins. Meiko immediately tries to correct their misunderstanding...