- Let's just say when Italy was showing Germany and Japan the David statue in the Galleria dell'Accademia di Firenze in Gankona, Unnachgiebig, Unità, they weren't appreciating the art. They were imagining Italy as the youth.
- In this◊ Sailor Moon fanart, Sailor Jupiter gets too distracted by a hot guy to keep a basket of cookies away from the famed cookie thief, Chibi-Chibi.
- Zero Suit Samus from Brawlgasm is basically a walking version of this trope.
- A Crown of Stars:
- In chapter 25 Shinji and Asuka have a serious, soul-baring talk. However she had just taken a shower and Shinji found her cleavage and her legs very distracting. He nearly got caught several times ogling her.
- In chapter 47, holographic illusions featuring -among other things- beautiful human women are used to lure the enemy soldiers in a trap.
- In chapter 48, Shinji is so distracted staring at Asuka's butt that he bumps against her. Later Misato uses her female charms to distract the warlord ruling the city.
- Advice and Trust: In Chapter 3, Asuka and Shinji are pretending to have a fight in front of Misato in order to hide that they're now a couple. However, since Asuka is wearing nothing but a towel, Shinji is too busy ogling her bare legs to play his part. Thankfully, since this is Shinji we're talking about, Misato assumes he's just too scared to look Asuka in the face like usual and is none-the-wiser.
- In Power Girl fanfic A Force of Four, Kara weaponizes her sex appeal, unsurprisingly. Upon being captured and held by the villains, she challenges Badra to a Cat Fight. The male Kryptonians get so distracted at the thought of it that one of them loosens his grip and Power Girl breaks free.Power Girl slipped out from under his grasp like a greased weasel.
She had been gauging the pressure of his grip with great accuracy. Her talk to Badra had a specific effect on Mala, she could tell by a certain feeling against her back. And when a man starts to think down there, she told herself, he loses a little ability to think up elsewhere.
- Last Child of Krypton: It happens to Shinji when he first meets Asuka. He stands so distracted, gawking at her, that he forgets where he is.
- Nobody Dies: When Asuka first gets into her plugsuit as Unit-02's new pilot (it's a long story), Shinji walks by on the way to a test. Once he gets a good look, a wall decides to say hi. Combining this with the multiple situations of Did I Just Say That Out Loud?, it's a wonder that Asuka hasn't gotten over her socialization issues.
- Evangelion 303: In chapter 3 the Children were supposed to perform a flight test. However Asuka was so busy on inquiring about Shinji's sex life that she forgot about it and botched the mission.
- A male example occurs in Kyon: Big Damn Hero, with Kyon somehow stopping a fight between people he didn't even know were there by... getting out of the bath.
- Inner Demons: Rarity flirts with a guard in order to escape a prison cell at one point.
- Dragon Ball Z Abridged:
"Oh my god, you could grind meat on th- GAH!"
- When Bulma first sees Zarbon, she's so turned on she completely misses the fact he's going to kill her... until he transforms.
- When Goku does a Flash Step behind Frieza, giving the alien a closeup on his abs, Frieza's first response is to admire them.
- Superwomen of Eva 2: Lone Heir of Krypton: Happens to Shinji a few times during the fic, and to Asuka when she notices how much the weight training has helped Shinji.
- Tamers Forever Series has a G-rated example. Takato wins a staring contest against Rika because he ends up lost in her eyes!! Yes, you are allowed to laugh.
- First ever case where being Distracted by the Sexy has actually worked in the distracted person's favor.
- Earth and Sky: Happens repeatedly to Apple Bloom around Pipsqueak. Then they hook up, and it starts happening to him.
- When Spike gets a good look at Quillina the dragoness in chapter 24, he ends up chewing on his pen and trying to write with a piece of agate he was snacking on.
- In The Wizard in the Shadows, Harry is angsting about the oncoming army of Mordor and moans that not even Weasley Wizard Wheezes exploding could distract him. Ginny is wearing a Modesty Bedsheet and takes this as a challenge. She drops said bedsheet.Harry: *blinks* Wow. Consider me distracted.
- Yet again, with a little extra help: "Fox boy obey pretty lady."
- Naruto Asunder: Naruto's reaction to Hinata wearing a skintight body suit (He fought of the nosebleed). Not helped by Hinata thinking Evil Tastes Good and teasing Naruto the whole time.
- Escape From The Hokage's Hat: While out shopping for new clothes and supplies (they've been out in the wild for 4 months) Hinata asks for Naruto's opinion on her new outfit. What he sees is her wearing a blue version of Tsunade's top with a spandex one piece that stops at mid-thigh at the bottom and shows off her Absolute Cleavage up top. He's quiet for a beat before blurting out how hot she looks.
- Nyx's Family: In one scene, Roller Reel — a teenage Crystal pony cameraman Twilight hired to document her research — walks into the room when Twilight is talking to her friends, and gets hit hard with the realization that he's in the same room as what are described in-universe as the six of the hottest mares in Equestria. He trails off mid-sentence, taking a glance at the six mares, hearing their friendly "helloes" and feel an emotion coming through him. That's right- Roller can only focus on admiring them. He then smooths his mane back, says "hey, ladies" while trying to lean on Twilight's chair with one hoof, only to miss entirely and fall flat on his face at their hooves.
- Dirty Sympathy: A near fatal version happens when the concert are so distracted by Klavier's Chained by Fashion act, they don't realize he is almost strangled to death by his chains.
- Exploited in All Things Probable, a Kim Possible fanfic, where Rhonda uses a selfie picture of herself in Grimm's battle suit doing a pinup pose to justify why she had it as the first step of what may become a HeelFace Turn. Grimm is too distracted by the picture to think further into what she was doing that night after a few basic questions like why it took so long.
- In the Medaka Box fanfic World as Myth, this happens to Jounan in just about every one of his fights. Even gets lampshaded by Nabeshima.
- In Alabaster Orchestra, Bazz-B's fight with Hitsugaya is briefly interrupted when he notices Matsumoto's boobs.
- In A Minor Miscalculation, Ryuko distracts Mataro during their second battle by grinding against him and moaning sexually in his ear. It confuses and arouses him enough to let her escape his No-Holds-Barred Beatdown and gain the upper hand.
- Origin Story: Alex Harris is a magically created clone of Power Girl, so what else would you think happens? While Alex expects people, especially men, to react like this, and uses this to her advantage, she can still get annoyed by it.
- Tony Stark acknowledges that he has a tendency towards this, and is ashamed to admit that it does interfere with his professionalism. He does try to not be distracted by Alex when he realizes he has been ogling a 17 year old girl.
- In The Dream Journal 2: Life Imitates Art, Sadie is this towards a vampire Harry Styles.
- In the Empath: The Luckiest Smurf story "My Unsmurfy Valentine", Vanity gets so distracted by Smurfette after he runs into her that it takes a while for him to snap back to looking at himself in his mirror.
- This collection of Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V comedy screenshot-summaries has a lot of people repeatedly be distracted by Kurosaki's hotness.
- In the Harry Potter fanfic Moratorium:
- The men are distracted by the Veelas at the Quidditch World Cup, and Harry is distracted by the male Beauxbatons students when they arrive for the Tournament. Tom is annoyed.
- Harry also has a minor case towards Tom when they first meet.
- In Thousand Shinji, Shinji was so distracted by Asuka that he didn't notice his father was scheming against him.The Thirteenth Angel disaster was so bad because Shinji had been distracted by having sex with Asuka with a frequency that would make light blush, and had not noticed his fathers plans for revenge.
- At one point in The Last Spartan, the Master Chief is riding an aircar whose screen is playing an ad starring an Elite as The Man Your Man Could Smell Like. He tells Cortana to shut it off, but she's not listening to him.Chief: I don't even want to know.
Cortana: In my defense, that elite was ripped.
- Portal 2: The (Unauthorized) Musical: At one point, Cave asks Caroline how he looks for their trip to Black Mesa. Caroline gets lost in thought, realizes it, and awkwardly blurts out, "Science!... sir!"Cave: You always know what to say.
- In The Bridge Fancy Pants and a few other stallions gawk and stumble over their words when they meet Mothra Lea in the form of an Alicorn Princess.
- In Like a Phoenix From the Ashes a fourth-year trips and falls while staring at Luna's breasts.
- In the Pokémon fic "Resident Hybrid infection", after Misty is mutated into a Vaporeon hybrid by a strange virus, she distracts the Vaporeon hybrid who infected her from trying to eat Pikachu, Glaceon and Buneary by pretending to reciprocate his attraction until she is able to smash the male hybrid in the face with a rock.
- In The Keys Stand Alone: The Soft World, Paul is distracted long enough by the supermodel-esque, super-strong Lieyla for her to come up and paste him one on the jaw, sending him flying back about 20 feet. Not that it does much besides snap him out of his distraction.
- Child of the Storm: Since a significant chunk of the main cast are in their teens, this happens a fair bit. Harry, for his part, does try his best not to ogle, and Carol somewhat wryly commends him on his ability to keep his eyes above her neck when she's in a swimsuit.
- After Harry himself has done a fair bit of growing, it's noted that he's starting to having this effect on people, including the aforementioned Carol, and Jean-Paul.
- Natasha regularly has this effect on more or less everyone. In fact, it would be easier to describe the Avengers who don't have this effect on people, to one degree or another.
- Warren has this effect on more or less everyone.
- Gambit has this effect on most, but not all, heterosexual women - Jean is repeatedly distracted, repeatedly having to remind herself that she has a boyfriend. Carol is also repeatedly distracted by it. Ironically, Maddie, who's more or less his actual girlfriend, generally isn't distracted.
- Betsy Braddock is entirely aware of her effect on most men, and when she can't get a telepathic read on Peter Wisdom, drops her Modesty Bedsheet to judge what sort of man he is from his reaction - Wisdom, who's largely married to the job, just rolls his eyes and looks bored. She then does it again, just to annoy him.
- In Ninja Wizard Book 5 Ron runs into a tree while trying to follow a pretty blonde in a slit skirt and bikini top.
- In Scrap Value, Xander and a quartet of Skrull infiltrators watch an android of Black Widow practice her martial arts naked. Not a single one of them is capable of actually paying attention to the parts of her body she's attacking with, instead focusing on things like her chest when she does a spin kick.
- In Robb Returns, Robb, Theon and Jon can't help but stare when they see Val, Mance Rayder's sister-in-law.
- In Harry Potter And The Ice Princess, in as much as one thirteen-year-old can think of another as "sexy", Harry tries to avoid this happening by avoiding looking at Elsa in a two-piece swimsuit, and is later briefly distracted at the image of Elsa dancing naked in a blizzard.
- In Wrong Road to the Right Place, this is basically the reason Ted Grant advises Laurel Lance to make her femininity clear in her vigilante identity, as it will encourage her opponents to underestimate her (while making it clear that he recognises her skills himself).
- In Pokémon Reset Bloodlines, apparently many male challengers lost in the Celadon Gym because they were more focused on the girls in the gym being affectionate to each other than their battles. Erika herself isn't immune to this, as she stared for about half a minute at Morana's chest when she showed up to challenge her.
- In A Veela for Valentine's Day Draco complains that a couple of suspects escaped because Ron wasn't paying attention.Harry: You said Ron was distracted? What happened?
Draco: Mrs. Bellefleur has tits the size of Bludgers.
- Jade Dragon: How does the newly modified and much less stealthy Viper (or rather, Fei in Viper's body) manage to get away from Jackie? By flashing her newly "modified" bosom to catch him off guard.
- In Harry Potter and Future's Past several men who're paying too much attention to Fleur almost walk into traffic.
- X-Men: The Early Years: Jean Grey causes this in the "Hit Women, Goats, and Other Vacation Blunders" chapter when she gets forced to wear a skimpy leather outfit (long story):"Look, Jean, you're only getting a few shocked glances. Oh, wait, that gentleman over there is wiping the drool from the corner of his mouth."
"How polite of him," Jean snarled, glaring at Hank.
- Happens to Rarity in Recall the Time of No Return when she sees what Future Badass Spike looks like.
- Prodigal Son: While Astrid is still irate about Hiccup, she becomes rather flustered after he takes off his mask, confused by how handsome he had become within eight years.Astrid: Hiccup Haddock?
Hiccup: Thought you said you already figured that one out.
Astrid: Hiccup Haddock?
Hiccup: That's right! [Gives her a thumbs-up.]
Astrid: Hiccup Haddock?
Hiccup: Ooohkay. I'm going to be over there. [He pointed with both hands towards the pool at the centre of the cove.] When you can remember words that aren't my name, let me know.
Astrid: Hiccup Haddock?
- In Spa Day, Missy uses her hypnotic powers as well as her body to get a security guard to do her bidding.
- In the adult Steven Universe fancomic Prisma, Yellow Diamond becomes unresponsive to Blue Diamond because the former is too busy staring at the latter's boobs thanks to her new outfit.
- Dungeon Keeper Ami: In Assistants Acquired, Jared, apparently, by one of Ami's Dark Mistress applicants, who had:jiggling mounds straining against form-fitting black leather [...] Jered, [...] seemed hypnotised by the displayed cleavage.
- Darker and Edgier version in With Pearl and Ruby Glowing; instead of proposing as he did in The Lion King 1½, Timon actually has sex with Shenzi to keep her from killing Simba. (It's a human AU, there is no Hot Skitty-on-Wailord Action, and this being a Dark Fic he's pretty badly traumatised by it.)
- Xander encourages such behavior in Working for the Weekend when he and Buffy have to keep watch while the other bathes, citing that trying not to look is more distracting and getting distracted is dangerous when out in the wild.
- Downplayed in Game and Bleach. While Ichigo spends some time staring at Yoruichi in a bikini, what initially caught his attention was her overwhelming spiritual presence along with the fact it clearly didn't belong to a human.
- Later, both he and Tatsuki get distracted staring at each other due to their new Chainmail Bikini style armor.
- From Episode 68 of the Professional Wrestling series The JWL: After Shelton Benjamin defeated Cody Rhodes, Aksana, in her The Vamp role, walked to distract Shelton, setting up her Daivari International stablemate Vladimir Kozlov running in from the crowd and hitting Shelton with a Battering Ram headbutt. Then Dusty Rhodes came out and paid off Aksana and Kozlov.
- In Lessons From a Grateful Veela Ron bangs his knee on a wall while staring at Fleur.
- In A Brighter Dark:
- Corrin accuses Ryoma of this when they first meet and he spends the first few moments just looking at her. Though it's later conveyed through internal monologue that she was just trying to mess with him.
- Invoked by Kagero to help charm men.
- Charlotte as well. She dresses as provocatively as possible in hopes of charming men out of their money. She successfully charmed the officers on the border guard into looking the other way for seven years before Silas puts a stop to it.
- In Kara of Rokyn, Kara states that she had a secret weapon to protect her secret identity from her high-school sweetheart Dick Malverne: "[She]'d have stripped naked and he would've lost his mind."
- In Quirk: Incubus, Izuku's go-to means of fighting Iida during the Heroes vs Villains Exercise involves heavy flirting and stripping. Considering Bakugo's advice to Iida before the exercise starts boils down to "keep it in your pants", Izuku has tried this gambit with him before.
- Yule Ball Drama:Harry could only stare after Hermione as she started off down the corridor. Then he hurried after her. He suddenly discovered there was a certain... appeal... to letting her lead him wherever they traveled. He was so distracted by such an appeal, he nearly missed the first step on the Grand Staircase.
- In Meet Me Where Youre Going, Steph and Cass keep distracting each other inadvertently, whether they're hanging around the apartment, roof-hopping, or talking to third parties.
- Exploited by Stephanie to steal keys from a club's security guard while making out with him on the dance floor.
- In Doctor Ghemor, I Presume?, Garak is described as utterly stunned and dazed right after seeing Julian fully looking as a Cardassian. He later blatantly ogles at the good doctor's chest, gently caresses his shoulder and declares Julian more beautiful than ever. What makes the situation hysterical is Julian's utter obliviousness to his interest, thinking the tailor is either sarcastic or concussed.
- The Secret Return of Alex Mack: Alex's meeting with the computer and science clubs about yearbook photos starts out fine, but then someone asks about her time at Comic Con, and someone else looks up the photos of her in a skintight Kitty Pryde outfit. And this is a roomful of mostly male teenage nerds, so the meeting gets derailed.
- Critical Overcharge: Invoked by Setsuna who copies a Men in Hope film and uses her panties to tie up her hair during a pool game. Unfortunately, it distracted more than just Izuku, causing everyone on both teams to miss their shots.
- FFS, I Believe in You: In the last chapter, while smuggling the Zora's Sapphire back to the lizalfos, Sidon temporarily zones out from the mission entirely while admiring the very close fit of Link's Sheikah gear.
Distracted By The Sexy / Fan Works