- Ace In The Hole (Persona 5)
- The Aethion Expanded Multiverse
- All Assorted Animorphs AUs
- Amazing Fantasy
- A New Hope (Danganronpa)
- A New World, A New Way
- Arc of Sacrifices
- A Student Out of Time
- A Reflection of Starlight
- A Thousand Answers
- Bad Idea
- Be the Sea Dweller Lowblood
- Being To Timelessness
- Better Off Alone
- Black Crayons
- Blackened Skies
- Bringer of Death
- Brutal Series
- The Butcher Bird
- Candy For Your Thoughts?
- The Captain Goodking Saga
- Chasing Dragons
- Children of Time
- Codex Equus
- The Conversion Bureau: Worlds Where It Wouldn't Work
- Danganronpa: Galactic Melancholy
- Deku? I think he's some pro...
- Digimon Fusion Kai
- Dire Worm
- Doctor Ghemor, I Presume?
- Don't Name It
- Dreadnought Despair
- Echoes in the Dark
- Elements of Justice
- The Emiya Clan
- The Erased Chronicles
- End of Hatred, Beginning of Hope
- Equestria Girls: A Fairly Odd Friendship
- The Fairy Mythos Series
- Fallout: Equestria - Project Horizons
- Fangs & Fins
- Fate Denied
- Filly Fantasy VI
- The Flash Sentry Chronicles
- Following The Footsteps Of Destiny
- For a Diamond Is a Marveled Thing
- Forest Of Despair
- Friendship is Dragons
- Friendship is Empathy
- Friendship is Optimal
- Friendship is Witchcraft
- From Muddy Waters
- Getting Back on Your Hooves
- Ghosts of the Future
- The God Squad
- Godzilla Neo
- Gravity Falls: Deep Woods
- Greyjoy Alla Breve
- A Growing Fire In My Heart
- Halloween Unspectacular
- The Heart Trilogy
- Heroes and Villains
- Heroic Myth
- Hidden Prophices
- Hope Comes to Brockton Bay
- Hope for the Heartless
- Hope of the Shield Hero
- I Against I, Me Against You
- If I Only Had A Heart
- In the Eye of the Beholder
- Inverted Fate
- it feels more like a memory
- The Immortal Game
- The Jakkid Fanfics
- Jaune Arc, Lord of Hunger
- Jericho (MLP)
- Jonathan Joestar, The First Jojo
- Justice Society of Japan
- J-WITCH Season 1
- Karma in Retrograde
- The Ketsueki Quadrilogy
- The Kirita Chronicles
- The Legend of Dwayne and Lisa
- Life in Manehattan
- Linked in Life and Love
- Little Moments
- Loved and Lost
- Make a Good Level X
- Maribat AU
- Maybe I'm a Lion
- MCU Rewrites
- MHA: World's Finest
- Natural Selection
- Neither a Bird nor a Plane, it's Deku!
- Never Say Never
- The New Adventures of Invader Zim
- Nickelodeon Fanon
- No Order in the Court
- The Nuptialverse
- Of State
- Of Elder Scrolls and Huntsmen: Dragon Rose
- Old West
- Old Mare Luna
- Overcoming The Clashing Tides
- Persona 5: Hoshi to Bokura to
- Principal Celestia Hunts the Undead
- Pokémon: Clefairy Tales
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Silver Resistance
- Ponies One Half
- The Portal
- Powdered Gold and Pottery
- The Power of the Equinox
- Powers of Invisibility
- Prehistoric Earth
- Prehistoric Park Reimagined
- The Princess and the Dragon
- The Raven's Plan
- Robb Returns
- running with lightning feet
- Savage Skies
- Scarlet Lady
- Service with a Smile
- The Shape of the Nightmare to Come
- Siblings Of Doom
- Sonic Boom Legends Halloween Special
- Sorrowful and Immaculate Hearts
- Soul Chess
- Star Wars Paranormalities Trilogy
- Strikers 89
- The Subspace Emissary's Worlds Conquest
- Sudden Contact
- Super RWBY Sisters
- Tech 10 Rebooted
- The Techno Queen
- Teenage Jinchuriki Shinobi
- Terix Gumball In Between Worlds
- They Shook Hands
- Thieves Can Be Heroes!
- 3 Slytherin Marauders
- The Toasterverse
- Tokyo Little Shop
- To the Stars
- Turnabout Storm
- Twilights Bureaucracy
- Two Idiots
- The Ultimate Evil
- Unexpected Surprise
- Unite Descent: A Siri Tachi Tale
- The Victors Project
- The Vow
- A Vow Without Honor
- Waiting In Sin
- Waking Nightmares
- The Weaver Option
- The Wheel and the Butterfly Saga
- White Rain
- White Sheep (RWBY)
- Wings of Rebellion
- Witch Quest
- Yesterday Upon The Stair
- Watching any Let's Player's reaction when they face certain bosses, most notably Mettaton EX, Photoshop Flowey, and No Mercy Sans, for the first time is always good for a quick schadenfreude.
- Undertale Repainted. Words don't do it justice.
- The Groove Coaster collaboration has Sans, who is wearing the pixel headphones featured in the game's logo, saying this:Sans: what? haven't you seen a guy with three jobs before?note
- The Fangamer commercial for Sans' hoodies. Frisk enters Sans and Papyrus' house, only to discover one of Sans' hoodies jammed between the cushions of their sofa. After pulling it out, the hoodie smashes against the TV and breaks it, and the sofa begins shaking until an endless stream of hoodies erupt from it with enough force to break the text box, causing Frisk to run away in apparent terror. Cue Papyrus coming out of his room and witnessing the horror.Papyrus: SANS!!!!!!!! NOT AGAIN!!!! AS USUAL, IT'S UP TO ME TO CLEAN EVERYTHING UP!!
- He then proceeds to put up a banner offering the hoodies for sale, and is later seen giving them away to the residents of Snowdin.LITTER OF HOODIES LOOKING FOR FOREVER HOME!
QUIET AND LOVE TO CUDDLE!
SPAWNING INFINITELY FROM A VERY NICE COUCH!
- The text of Papyrus giving away the hoodies to the Snowdin residents. And the fact Papyrus can be seen throwing them around.(Sans' innumerable hoodies and the joy they bring fills you with determination.)
- He then proceeds to put up a banner offering the hoodies for sale, and is later seen giving them away to the residents of Snowdin.
- This Tumblr post, which points out that 2019 is the last year that Frisk could go to Mount Ebbottnote . Cue an army of Frisks storming the Underground, much to pretty much everybody's confusion, crowding into the game's various scenes (forming a line to hug Toriel and Asriel, crowding around the mirror in Toriel's house, piling up outside Alphys's door, replacing the studio audience during Metaton's multiple shows, all trying to crowd behind the conveniently-shaped lamp, inconveniencing Papyrus's puzzles to which he responds "I ONLY HAVE ONE ORB, SO YOU'LL HAVE TO TAKE TURNS!") and in general causing chaos.
- Monster Kid with limb enhancers, à la Peridot.
- Running into one of Toriel's attacks causes her to immediately stop. One of the possible messages at this point is "Toriel takes a deep breath". This is one possible interpretation of what happened (Also counts as a Heartwarming Moment, since she doesn't really want to hurt you.)
- Did u guys know that Alphys makes rly good faces?
- A study in Burgerpants.
- Mettaton decides that Napstablook is getting a robot body, too. Mettaton slam dunking Napstablook into the robot body really makes it.
- Frisk has had it with your crap, Sans. Here it is in video form!
- Papyrus up in the human world. Here's a dubbed version!
- The best part of the dub is probably Sans and Frisk threatening the mugger.
- Frisk destroys the barrier the easy way. Now dubbed!
- The battle with Papyrus.
- Mettamom. ...And a voice-acted version!
- "SANS, WE CAN'T AFFORD A TROMBONE." Dubbed as well. Also animated.
- Do you even lift. The human's reaction really sells it.
- How Burgerpants got his job. And yes, there's a dubbed version.
- The end of the Genocide route if Chara was a Texan.◊ The sheer Nightmare Fuel has been turned into comedy gold.
- I want arms.
- Frisk plays wingman.
- Why screaming is against the rules.
- This Gaster-as-Skelebros'-dad comic. "Take your brother, put the fridge in the groceries..."
- Made better by the fact that Undyne had assumed that Gaster would be really cool at the beginning. And then Sans' comment at the end...
- Somewhat similar to the above, the sickeningly adorable "baby Sans" comic series. Particularly this one, showing Sans' first use of the Gaster Blasters: "Goooo!"* Smells like a demotion.
- It's hard to tell when Frisk is sleeping.
- Changing equipment mid-battle.
- There's a reason Frisk was trying to get underground.
- The neutral judgements are so underrated imo. Also dubbed! With the music of Guildmaster Wigglytuff from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky, no less.Sans: u didn't even go all out??? u spared all the vulkins.
Sans: only the vulkins
Sans: somehow that annoys me the most
- Just a rock. Crossover with Steven Universe.
- Alphys doing "research" for Mettaton's new body. And yes, it's dubbed.
- Hide and seek, with Frisk and Papyrus.
- Askin' the hard questions.
- So why exactly does the child prefer butterscotch?
- Frisk has a rather... difficult reaction to Sans' threat.
- Underswap Sans and Papyrus discover Undertail. Hilarity ensues. Here's a dubbed version.
- Papyrus took Sans' puns too seriously.
- How to find Sans (And Undyne) in a crowd. Doubles as Heartwarming.Papyrus: I HAVE MADE POOR CHOICES.
- Papyrus accidentally absorbs Frisk's soul. Hilarity Ensues. And, yes, it's dubbed. People have even made a full version of the song at the end.
- While this comic is mostly heartwarming, there's still something giggle-worthy about the fact that Sans managed to get drunk on ketchup.
- Toriel isn't as stealthy as she thinks. Dubbed here. Even funnier if you've played Hard Mode, since Toriel does give you Snail Pie instead of Butterscotch in that mode.
- If she'd only answered her phone once in a while...
- Alphys has a sudden revelation.
- An alternate interpretation of the resets Sans caused Flowey to make.
- Sans and Papyrus roughhousing. Dubbed here!
- Sans passing the time prior to Frisk showing up. Dubbed here!
- Papyrus learns of the subtle differences between Canon Sans and Fanon Sans.
- An alternate ending to Undertale. The bonus panel with the dog taking over Photoshop Flowey's body is especially hilarious. Flowey's reaction is priceless.
- Sans never pays...
- Some pranks don't end as planned.
- Monsters in the closet.
- Cookie Jar
- Sans won't let you off that easily.
- Passive-aggressive Frisk.
- Undyne wants to watch something scary. She gets her wish. (Possibly NSFW)
- DID SOMEBODY SAY MAKEOVER?! Dubbed here.
- My Jam. Genocide!Chara gets a little too excited to hear Megalovania.
- Fight or Mercy.
- Temmie REALLY doesn't like it when you don't sell her what she wants.
- Frisk finds a creative solution to escaping the underground.
- Things are falling into place.
- Papyrus' Browser History, being exactly what'd you expect.
- Undyne uses oven logic when baking cookies. Now with a dub.
- Frisk gives Undyne's letter to Toriel.
- That's one way to stop Chara's rampage.
- This ask blog post about Sans' and Papyrus's bad days are quite heartwarming. Undyne's bad day, however...Papyrus: SANS, CALL ALPHYS! SHE'S DESTROYING THE COUCH CUSHIONS!!!Sans: (already on the phone) oh my god alphys get here asap.
- Sans and Papyrus sheepishly admitting that they have no idea how to deal with one of Undyne's bad days other than call Alphys, and that the one time they tried to help ended with the above situation.
- Any fan vid or fan game that features a Pacifist Sans fight will generally have a quote saying, one way or another, that the player feels like they are going to have a good time.
- Asriel Screemurr. Turns the Tear Jerker backstory into hilarity.
- Sans vs. Flowey. Flowey doesn't stand a chance. The real hilarity is the increasingly ridiculous ways that Sans owns Flowey. And Asgore's cameo appearance will leave you in stitches.
- -UNDERTALE SHORT- Sans Loves Music. The look on Papyrus's face when he realizes the ironic pun Sans gets him to say is priceless.
- Gaster Encounter. Depending on your taste, seeing Gaster's head imposed on the other bosses is either hilarious or Nightmare Fuel.
- Sr Pelo's take on the Neutral Ending.
- Now with his take on the Pacifist Ending!
- And with his "take" on the Genocide Ending. (Turn your volume down!)
- Yes. He did subtitle it.
- Finally, his actual take on the Genocide Ending.
- The optional "Spare Sans" video is also quite hilarious: Sans tucks Frisk into bed, only to push a bone through his neck. You can continue/"wake up" at this point, but if you let the video continue, Sans goes through a multitude of dreams, beginning with a remake of "Touch the Child", followed by Sans meeting 0 (most likely based on a joke creepypasta), then he and Papyrus turning into the fonts they are based on, and finally meeting with SANESS from the April Fools version, only to get killed by him. Oh, and in case you're wondering, the Tom head was SANESS' Gaster Blaster. Yes.
- *SO MUCH PAIN AND VIETNAM FLASHBACKS*
- Crazy Boris Productions shows us why you should reconsider trying some of Muffet's Spider Cider.
- This Chara Vs Sans animation cuts off at the pair ready for round two, with Annoying Dog walking in to announce the short's end.Sans: that's it?
Annoying Dog: Yep, animation is hard to do! Ooh! Here come the credits!
- The Dunked On Compilation, which pretty much sums up repeated attempts to defeat Sans.
- Cooking With Toriel. The show gets ruined when the on- and off-screen cast descend into a hurricane of food puns, which leads to an all-out fight off-screen between the Skelebros.
- Deadpool meets Burgerpants. And Flowey.Deadpool: So, you're, like, a cat, right?
Burgerpants: Between you and me, sir, I'm dead inside.
- Not Sorry. To say anything else would spoil it.
- Papyrus Finds a Human, by Piemations. Particularly funny is Papyrus' "special attack": strapping a bomb to himself and issuing an ultimatum go with him, or he blows himself up, taking both of them out. Frisk then proceeds to disarm the bomb by cutting a wire on it with their knife... before he even finishes speaking. Papyrus' reaction to this is priceless:Papyrus: But if you do not surrender, I'll be forced to detonate the device! KILLING! US! BO (Frisk cuts a wire on the bomb, immediately disarming it. Beat as a shocked Papyrus glances down at it) ...you edgy bitch. THAT WAS A REAL BOMB, YOU MANIAC!
Papyrus: Damn! My cooking was too amazing.
- Even better is the ending when he tries to catch Frisk with a drop trap using spaghetti as bait, then somehow manages to catch himself!
- Don't Fight The Flower. It provides an "alternate scene" if Frisk has the option to not fight Flowey in the Neutral Run. Flowey's reactions, to say the very least, is hilarious.
- This fan song. Papyrus's bickering with Sans over puns is as amusing as always. The best part comes when Papyrus realize Sans has slipped a pun into the chorus, forcing him to sing it over and over.
- Of note is Sans' final line "Ain't two skulls better than one?". Not only is this a pun on the fact they're two skeletons, but also on the fact that the singer (who sings both brothers)'s pseudonyme is skullcrusher.
- Undertale Wrestling is an utterly insane fan movie about the post-Pacifist ending monsters trying to befriend humanity... by staging a pro wrestling show. Between the nightmarish character appearances (the video was made in WWE 2k14), the blatant Breaking the Fourth Wall, and a whole lot of cameos and Freeze Frame Bonuses, it's an incredibly funny, if surreal, experience.
- Rick Roll: Dog Edition
- Similar to the Dunked On compilation, we have the No Mercy compilation, which repeatedly spoofs Asgore's destruction of the Mercy button right before you fight him.
- Mettaton and Tight Pants. Flowey's dance moves alone would qualify.
- Sans and Papyrus's reactions to the Frisk vs. Mettaton battle here (Skip if you want to go straight to the reaction.)
- As well as the fact that Sans manages to both be in Grillby's watching the fight and in Mettaton's audience.
- Sans was stupid in school.
- A fan decided to make G-Major (Like actual G-Major, not "demonic version"), which makes the songs sound derpy and tone-deaf; and by god, they all sound hilarious! The faces the characters have (minus Mettaton) also don't help in keeping a straight face:
- Spear of Justice is now hilariously confused, with Undyne just making a (c:) face.
- Hopes and Dreams goes from a heroic, motivational song into hilarious nonsense, while Asriel has a "bruh" or drunk face.
- Megalovania goes from a totally epic battle theme to sounding.... just plain silly. Sans' face mimics Undyne's (the c: face)
- This video has Bonetrousle, which is somehow sillier than before with Papyrus having the most "derpy" expression ever (seriously, it's the best out of all of them). Then we get Metal Crusher, which sounds more distorted (though Mettaton himself doesn't change), and finally Your Best Nightmare with a derpy Flowey, with a more distorted, unfocused version of said song.
- If Undertale was realistic... By SmashBitsTeam
- The simple fact of Frisk here being portrayed as an selfish, lazy, alcoholic, smart ass never fails to garner a few laughs.
- Toriel is portrayed as being a bit...off...Frisk: ...That is one strange MILF-goat. Did I really just say that sentence? "Strange MILF-goat"? What is wrong with me?
- Sans in the start:
- This show beautifully ruining an emotional moment in the actual game.Sans: You know, me brother's never seen a human before. Aside from porn of course. You guys do some weird shit.
- Frisk meeting Lesser Dog:Frisk: (gasp) "Hello doggy! Who's a good boy? Who's a good little doggy... (pets Lesser Dog)
Lesser Dog: (begins spazzing out)
Frisk: OH, GOD!!
Lesser Dog: (Neck extends explosively, flying into the sky)
Frisk: (stares wordlessly)
Lesser Dog: (Neck keeps going before smashing into the moon, causing it to explode)
Frisk: (staring up) ...I used to like dogs until today.
** Papyrus randomly falling in love with Frisk delivers this beautiful line.Papyrus: Do you put out on the first date? Just wondering 'cause I definitely would!
- Flowey's voice and speech patterns have been changed to make him a Corrupt Hick. It's... jarring, but in the most hilarious way. Also:Flowey: It's a kill or kill be... kill or kill be... kill... world out there.
Frisk: Yeah, think you messed up your little speech there.
Flowey: Kill or kill be... kill or kill be... (drops Nightmare Face) Why can't I say that? Kill or kill be—
Frisk: Kill or be killed.
Flowey: Kill or be— yeah! (resumes Nightmare Face) Prepare to Die.
- Frisk's Ambiguous Gender gets a nice Lampshade Hanging:
- And later:
- Now there's a sequel.
- Undyne's one weakness:
- The chase is on!(Sans has set up a Sans Pure Alcohol XXX 50 sents stand)
Sans: Y'all right, mate!
Frisk: (running by without stopping) How's it going!
(Frisk runs back to the stand and snatches up a liquor bottle, chugging it)
Sans: Heheyes, lad! Down it, down it...!
(Frisk turns and runs off)
Sans: Bye, buddy! (turns to the other side) How's it going, Undyne!
Undyne: (running by without stopping) Fuck off!
Sans: ...how rude!
- Monster Kid is replaced with a Scraggy.
- Also, Undyne sings her own theme song. Frisk interrupts her and lampshades it.
- And now there's a third one.
- Frisk uses Lesser Dog as a bridge to get across the hotlands, apologising every time he steps on his neck.
- Mettaton's transformation:
- The fourth one can be found here.
- Business with the Boatguy:Frisk: So, do I pay you for the fare or what?
Boatguy: TRA LA LAAAA! The boat ride is free! Tra la la.
Frisk: So how do you make any money?
Frisk: Yeah, if you're giving rides up and down everyday, how do you support your wife and kids?
Boatguy: Oh, I don't, they just starved. TRA LA LAAA!
Frisk: Well, how about this then? I will be your manager.
Frisk: Yeah, so we charge people for the ride, split the profits, I get more obviously because of my boatman.....expert.....ness? And you can use your small portion of profit to buy your wife some nice things.
Boatguy: That does sound pretty useful. I could do with an air refresher, my wife has been smelling really bad recently.
Frisk: Why's that? She doesn't wear deodorant?
Boatguy: No, her corpse is like three years old.
Frisk: Hm, I can see how that could hinder your relationship.
Boatguy: Yes, the sex is awful! I have to do all the work.
- Business with the Boatguy:
- The fifth video is here.
- The sixth video parodies the Alphys hangout.
- Sans and Papyrus pressuring Frisk into dancing for the wiggle monster, but killing it when they learn he doesn't like monster trucks.
- WARNING! WARNING! LOSING POWER! ALTITUDE DROPPING FASTER THAN YOUR PANTIES!
- Alphys reads the letter:Alphys: La la la la la... Is this a joke?
Frisk: What, your life? If so, then yeah, it's a bad one.
Alphys: Did you write this letter?
Frisk: No, I didn't.
Alphys: I had no idea you wanted to make love to me like this!
Frisk: Excuse me?
Alphys: It says right here! "I want to penetrate every office with my plastic dilt, including the ears and nostrils."
Frisk: Yeah, there's been a mix-up here—
Alphys: Wait a sec, I'll BRB. It means "be right back", by the way, if you didn't know that.
Frisk: I did know that.
Alphys: You're so smart. (appears in her dress) How do I look?
Frisk: Fucking awful.
Alphys: My friend picked this for me.
Frisk: Was your friend blind?
- The seventh video parodies the True Lab sequence.
- Frisk manipulating the ghosts into attacking Alphys.
- Onionsan's backstory.
- The eight video parodies the Pacifist ending.
- Frisk and Sans fighting over Frisk killing a spider. Especially since Sans kills a spider and scientist during the fight.Sans: Now that you killed him, it's time for you to have a bad time indeed! Say Hello to my weird laser... gun... skeleton thing! EAT MY BALLS!
Sans: What did the skeleton say to the genderless child? You're fucking dead, mate!
Sans: Mate, look, I don't actually want to kill you, but I signed a contract with Asgore where I actually have to do that. Cause if you kill something and I don't, I randomly combust!
Frisk: Why would you sign that?!
Sans: It was on the contract to get a a lifetime supply of pineapples!
Frisk: (sigh) To be fair...
Sans: Exactly, mate. BAD TIMES!
- Frisk and Sans fighting over Frisk killing a spider. Especially since Sans kills a spider and scientist during the fight.
- Back for Genocide
- The 10th entry
- Papyrus jumping onto spikes when Frisk sarcastically calls them pillows.
- Frisk and Napstablook rap battling, with Boatguy being the DJ.Frisk: I don't mean to be racist, but you're whiter than my ballsack!
Your music's so bad, The Room has a better soundtrack!
You float around like a weird balloon!
Let's be honest, you're just a massive goon!
- The 11th entry
- When Toriel betrays Frisk, Sans comes to the rescue as a snail.
- The 12th entry
- Papyrus's "deep journey".
- The 13th entry
- Frisk has a Pet the Dog moment warming up a rat in a microwave (albeit in a rather aggressive way) and treating him to a bowl of noddles. As he leaves, the rat is crushed by the microwave.
- The 14th entry
- Frisk defeating a dog couple with "marriage counselling", ending with him bluffing that the guy cheated on his wife with a llama.
- "I think you're in the wrong place, mate. Toy Story auditions are down the road."
- The 15th entry
- The 16th entry
- Frisk kicking Undyne into the lava and eating her remains with the Strange family.
- The Grand Finale
- Frisk's battle with Papyrus and Sans. All of it.
- Frisk killing Chara.Chara: (menacingly approaching) NYEH NYEH NYEH NYEH!
Frisk: Is that your newfound Penguin impression?
(Chara jumps at Frisk, who grabs her by the arm)
Frisk: I think you'll find that you're just a soldier, and I am the commander!
(Frisk drives the knife into Chara's eye)''
- This Sans Fight Animation.NCHProductions: What, you guys asked for a Sans fight animation right?
- The Many Sans of the Multiverse.
- The Hungertale Comic Dub. Frisk chooses to name the Fallen Child "Bacon." Hilarity ensues. (Probably the funniest part has to be the Muffet fight.)
- Funny Bones, a bunch of scenes involving the Skelebros. Some highlights include Papyrus painting the "Librarby" sign, and Asgore's theme playing over Papyrus cooking.Librarian:note ...It'll be fine. I'm sure no one will notice!
Narration: Everyone noticed.
- Storytime With Grillby
- Undertale Logic
- Gives You Hell. Most of it is heartwarming, but Sans' triumphant gloating to the Fallen Child is hilarious.
- Youtuber Elu Tran has uploaded 15 minute extensions of every Undertale song and a few fan requests, such as an extension of the guitar solo in Megalovania and the trumpet solo in Battle Against a True Hero. One fan jokingly complained about not getting their requested extension, which was a loop of the first five notes of Snowdin Town's theme. Elu Tran happily obliged, and even named the video after their comment.Frabknando: I'm kicking you in the dick I never got my extended mix of the first five notes of snowdin townElu Tran: I'll fucking do it
- Frisk(Chara) Vs Sakuya Izayoi, a crossover with Touhou Project, shares the awesomeness and hilarity equally. Highlights include Frisk getting fed up enough with his repeated deaths that he snaps a keyboard in half, and Marisa attempting to destroy one of Frisk's Save Points (with emphasis on "attempting").
- The Unitale Trailer. Unitale is a Lua moddable Undertale engine that allows people to create their own fan encounters. The trailer incorporates a humorous combination of Stylistic Suck, Flowey's "Paid Acting," and a reference to The Princess Bride.
- Fishy Love. A fan animation by GaelRice (with lyrics from Griffinilla) in which Alphys sings about her love for Undyne. The music is ridiculously cheesy, but adorable.
- Undyne Knows How To Flirt. A fan video in which Undyne flirts with Alphys.
- Undertale the Musical is Undertale as if it were a musical play. If the premise alone isn't already hilarious enough, it contains some silly scenes throughout the show.
- Napstablook replaces the training dummy as the first thing the Child fights. Which they proceed to beat with a stick until Napstablook starts singing.Toriel: Ghosts are not for hitting!
- The scene with Sans and Papyrus looking back and forth at each other and the Child is accompanied by confused "Huh?"s and "Eh?"s each time they turn. They sound like a helicopter by the end of it.
- The Royal Guard had to be prompted by Papyrus bringing up Undyne before they actually get to work. Then they constantly lose track of the human, prompting them to perform Dogbass multiple times, each one faster than the last. Papyrus' exasperation watching them flounder sells it.
- After that, Papyrus realizes that the Child must almost be at Snowdin now and runs off screen. Sans proceeds to ask for a Transition and is casually slid into position at the rope bridge.
- During the Papyrus fight, Papyrus gets upset that the Child is ignoring them too and loses the will to continue until Sans points out that Bonetrousle already has a ton of remixes on the internet and plays one to boost his brother's confidence.
- Napstablook replaces the training dummy as the first thing the Child fights. Which they proceed to beat with a stick until Napstablook starts singing.
- Stop skipping Sans's dialogue.
- UNDERTALE but every time you do something bad, Toriel judges you, which is pretty much Exactly What It Says on the Tin. It's a montage of the player character attacking monsters, robbing shops, and stealing candy, with Toriel glaring at them each time, usually by sliding on screen and cuing her boss music. It even includes Toriel judging them for killing Toriel.
- At the start of Mettaton NEO 2.0, Mettaton NEO lampshades the actual in-game fight. He even refers "2.0" akin to a update number.
- Mettaton NEO: "Darling, did you honestly think I would just drop dead? Alphys had a little bit of foresight this time 'round. Are you ready for Version... 2.0!"
- Despite the serious circumstances of the situation in Undertale DDD episode 5.5, there's still plenty to laugh at, mostly thanks to Sans being the boss fight of the episode.
Sans: all this talking is...killing me.Papyrus: EVEN IN THE AFTERLIFE...Sans: what can i say? old habits die hard.Papyrus: ALRIGHT, ENOUGH!
- For starters, even after dying, Sans still has puns up his sleeve, much to Papyrus's dismay.
- Papyrus's facial reactions also help add to the humor factor.
- The quote given to the player before the fight starts is "Hah, good luck."
- Upon seeing Sans alive, Frisk takes a step back, certain they killed him during Papyrus's fight.
- When they check Sans' stats, the line about him being the easiest enemy is said by him before laughing at how untrue it is. This is before he takes it Up to Eleven by stealing your item button after you eat the instant noodles and eats the butterscotch pie.
- Sans once again tries to trick the player into accepting mercy, only this time it's way more obvious it's a trick, with him half-heartedly giving a different version of his second speech about friendship should the player fall for it the first time in a Genocide run. Both the description saying "Insincerity fills the air" and Sans admitting it wasn't his best effort admit it's a pretty obvious trap.
- During his attack summoning multiple versions of himself, who else comes into the room to stun him but the one and only...SAAANESSSSS! And yes, he does use a Tom head as a Gaster Blaster; and the attack IS unavoidable as well!
- When Yukari introduced herself, she called herself Cirnelle and had a proper name pop up beneath her, much to Sans' confusion, saying she told him her name was Yukari, which the name tag promptly fixed.
- When asked if the human talked, Sans simply makes a pun saying that they let their knife talk and get the point across. A visible look of frustration can be seen on Yukari's face.
- When Sans and Yukari team up to attack, the names of the attacks remain the same... save for the addition of lazily entered "with ____" underneath it in a Comic Sans font.
- Sans once more tries to hit the soul all around the border, but due to Yukari placing rifts around it, no damage is done. Sans even comments how anticlimatic it felt.
- When Sans realized that the human was just stuck at one HP thanks to Mystify, he decided to just grade the human on their performance, ranking it a bona fide F minus.
- The ending attack that actually kills Frisk. Get Dunked On up to TWENTY-TWO! Anything else would be spoiling it.
- Upon meeting Alphys and Undyne afterwards and telling them about the fight, they all come to the realization; Anime IS real!
- Papyrus' Gauntlet Of Deadly Terror Calamity. Yes, it's based on Mario's Castle Calamity, only this time it's Papyrus who fails at every turn, whether it's due to Frisk constantly finding new and hilarious ways of Cutting the Knot or Papyrus just getting screwed over by his own devices.
- If the player goes pacifist in Undertale: Red, Red will eventually start attacking you seriously. The status window's initial reaction is one of sheer terror.Status Window: OOOOOOOH WHAT THE!!!!
- Not an entirely unreasonable reaction from a status window that just got cut clean in half.
- Also during the Pacifist Route, Red will start talking about your reputation for non-violence:Red: You think I haven't heard of you already? "A new world has been opened up for us!" "I've never been so excited!!" "Bark bark arf arf!!"
- The healing items you have in this battle include "Ground Beef" (which still has soil and roots on it), "Onyan Rings" (which make a "Nyan" sound when used), and a "Cramberry" (which you "cram" into your mouth).
- At the beginning, one of the actions you can perform is "joke". Selecting it repeatedly has Red get more and more confused. Eventually, she will get fed up and leave.
- One fan-game has Pacifist Route fights with Sans and W.D Gaster, which are full of hilariously ironic Call Backs to the canon Genocide Route fight with Sans. Lampshaded by the player at the beginning of the linked video."...and welcome to the Pacifist Sans fight. An Undertale fangame where, unlike the Genocide Route, you're gonna have a good time."
- A Dating Sim called "Under-Love-Tale". At the moment, Flowey is the only love interest available and he acts like a complete Tsundere, not wanting to admit his feelings for the player.
- Alphys NEO is mostly a combination of awesome and tragic. However, this being Alphys, there are still a few amusing lines.
- Alphys: I-if you don't stop now, I'll be forced to use my "special attack"!!! (Beat) It sounds way better when he says it...
Alphys: Wait... WHY AM I GIVING YOU HINTS?!
- The Easter Egg ending. If you take certain actions in the fight, then when Alphys's health goes to zero, she launches into a profanity-laden tirade taken directly from a certain Halloween hack made by Toby Fox, before instantly killing you on the spot. In other words, she Rage Quits the fight. Definitely OOC, completely out of nowhere, and absolutely priceless for it.
- This weird fanmade battle, which looks like one huge Take That! at AUs in general, with badly drawn Sans-es all over the place and a goofy remix of Megalovania.
YouTubers react to...
- Papyrus jumping out Undyne's windowEtika: (double Face Palm) This nigga Papyrus...oh my god, this nigga's a fucking idiot! I don't think the bathroom's out there, my boy! The bathroom ain't out there! This dude is a fucking moron! (through laughter) Jumped out the wi—that nigga dipped! He bailed; he said "fuck it! Yo, I'm out!"
Jacksepticeye: Okay. That was smooth, Papyrus. "I have to go! SMASH."
SoraKingdomKey3: I hate you, Papy—OH MY GOD—(laughter) He just dived out the window motherfluufer! Leaving me with the psycho-fish!
- Mettaton EXJoel: ...I'm sorry? (Mettaton's silhouette appears) ...oh my god. It turned into fucking Jojo. Is now a good time to do Papyrus' original voice? a.k.a. THE GREAT SPEEDWAGON~
Jacksepticeye: (as Mettaton shakes violently) Don't explode! (burst of light, followed by "OH, YES~!" and Jack looking at his camera in shock) ...was that what you sounded like all along?! What is happening...? (Mettaton's silhouette appears) Oh! (leans in as he reads) "OHHH, MY..."
Ross: (reading) "I'll make your last living moments..." (Mettaton EX appears) "ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!"
Barry: OH MY GOD, HE'S GORGEOUS!
Dodger: ...what the ffffffuck...(double Face Palm) She screwed us. She screwed us!
GaLm: ...what? (the stage lights turn on and Mettaton's silhouette appears) OHGODWHATDIDIDO.
- Getting Dunked OnAdmiralBahroo: No! NO! (slides out of his chair) I DON'T WANT IT ANYMORE! note (after coming back to his chair) There comes a moment in every gamer's life that they just have to take a minute - they just have to take a minute, step back, and realize what has just happened. I just got dunked on by a FONT.Etika: (spends several long moments staring at the screen) "Geeettttttt dunked on!"? (another long pause) He just instantly kills you? (starts grinning) Sans is a fucking animal, yo! "Geeettttttt dunked on!" (through laughter) That nigga sans is crazy! Holy shit! Yo...Sans is a fucking beast!\\
- Yo Sans, drop it hard!
- Everything about Smoltale.
- The Jaspertale AUexplanation
- Undynetale, an AU where everyone is Undyne. Yes. Everyone. And not just in design, They act like the orginal too! It's as hilarious as it sounds.
- Underswap, an AU where certain characters have switched with others. Imagine running into a Temmie instead of Flowey, or meeting Asgore dressed as Toriel, or Papyrus taking Sans' role as a prankster.
- The sheer number of fan-made Alternate Universes is hilarious in itself. What's more, many of the AU's tend to crossover to each other. Hilarity Ensues as the often very different versions of the characters (for instance, Underswap!Sans and Underfell!Sans) interact.
- There's even an AU based off of SPONGEBOB.
- The PTA-tale AU. Imagine Sans joining the local PTA as Frisk's dunkle (dad-uncle) and getting on the bad side of a racist, ableist WASP-y jerkface in Linda. Linda's gonna have a bad time.
- The MafiaTale AU. Not necessarily about what it contains, since it's about the characters being in the Mafia, but because someone looked long and hard at Undertale and decided someone needed to make the characters Mafia members.
- You'll never guess which two songs have the same BPM...
- HorrorTale is typically... well... horrific, Papyrus included.... Though he would be scarier if his official design's face didn't look so derpy◊.
- A CHARActer Analysis has a genuinely dry wit, but its crowning moment of funny is its cavalcade of increasingly Unusual Euphemisms for the Genocide Route.
- This reading of Burgerpants' monologue on the neutral run. His insane laugh is something to behold.
- Hey there BuddySend this to your enemies without context.
- "Oira Shock", the startled reaction (and trending Twitter hashtag) of Japanese fans when it was revealed that, in the official localization, Sans was going to use "oira", a pronoun with "country bumpkin" connotations, instead or the more expected "boku" or "ore".
- Extra funny when you look at it on a meta level. It's perfectly in-character for Sans to go against what players would expect.
- This◊ 4chan thread features an Alternative Character Interpretation for Frisk in a speedrun of the game: they ate some trail mix before falling in, and have to hold in the poo for the whole run.>Frisk gets outside the ruins> finds a convenient bush> goes to drop pants and squat> finds a camera
> can't shit anywhere> alphys is watching> always watching
- Thought throwing Ralsei was funny? Now there's an infinite version, in the style of Toss the Turtle!
- Man on the Internet laments that he's getting a ton of requests for lyrics to "Checker Dance", but thinks the song and character are already perfect. The solution? Just repeat "Checkers" over and over to the rhythm.
- The proper Deltarune the (not really) Musical also has its instances of absolute hilarity in two specific songs:
- Lancer's theme, well, fits Lancer to a tee.Susie: Aren't you gonna finish the chorus?!
Lancer: No! 'Cause I'm EVIL! I learned NOTHING WHATSOEVER!
- Rouxls Kaard is basically both of his themes, and Alex Beckman (Man on the Internet) does a fantastic job voicing him. Hearing the puzzle scenes voiced is a riot in and of himself, but "Hip Shop" is basically Rouxls trying to rap and kinda failing, all while insisting his rhymes are totally valid. And then he breaks the fourth wall...Rouxls Kaard: What, thou still art listening, worms? Have I that greateth an attraction? I supposeth I should not beeth surprised, yon fanbase hath some interesting ideas.
- Lancer's theme, well, fits Lancer to a tee.
- The proper Deltarune the (not really) Musical also has its instances of absolute hilarity in two specific songs:
- Highschooler embarrasses herself in front of cute girl (not clickbait).
- Also in video dub form!