open/close all folders
Excalibur (Soul Eater)
Excalibur, God of Annoyance and Irritation (Holy Sword, Seiken)
- Theme Song: Excalibuuuurrr... Excalibuuurrrrr... From the United K, I'm looking for heaven, I'm going to Californiaaaa....
- Greater God (Though some wishes he's just self-proclaiming and instead being a Quasideity or Demigod)
- Symbol: (ﺧ益ﺨ) (The 'I-Have-Met-Excalibur' Face◊ (Yes, even his symbol is annoyed)).
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Absurdly Sharp Blade, Catchy Songs, Annoying The Hell Of Anyone Who Meets Him, Making Everyone Who Meets Him Make This Face: (ﺧ益ﺨ), Cloud Cuckoo Lander, Talkative Loon, Infinity+1 Sword As Long As One Can Stand His Intolerability, "FOOL!", Crazy Awesome, Eldritch Abominations.
- Domain: Irritation, Weapons, Emotion, Mentalism.
- Those who can tolerate him: Arturia, Sonic the Hedgehog, Bugs Bunny, Deadpool, Chuck Norris, Hades, Hakumen, Shu Shirakawa, Michael Carpenter, Tingle and "You" can do it too!
- High Priest: The Annoying Orange
- Opposed by: Black Star ("SO ANNOYIIIINNNGGG!!!"), Death the Kid ("Disgusting…") and anyone that comes across him, especially those voiced by Takehito Koyasu and/or Troy Baker.
- This is a different form of the Holy Sword Excalibur found in the House of Weapons.
- Doesn't matter who the person is, he has made everyone he comes across to make the face (ﺧ益ﺨ). Including even Melkor, of all people. Enter his house at your own risk. Only those equally insane and nuts-driving go there. Those who do would be considered the great ones... though they still prefer their own methods of combat instead of becoming his Meister.
- Hata no Kokoro, somehow is one of few gods which cannot make that face when Excalibur is around. However, she remade one of her masks to have that expression specifically for that kind of occasion.
- Several people, especially those from the GUAG has been expressing interest in tossing Excalibur to Yuuki Terumi, if only to see the Trolling God get a taste of his own medicine and lose his temper with Excalibur's loonydom. Excalibur himself has no idea who the hell Terumi is, but he'd be more than delighted to tell his five-hour story. The GUAG's problem right now is to find a Meister who could STAND Excalibur to start an eventual fight.
- Villains such as Frieza, The Joker, Cell, The Boss, Kefka, and Shinnok will skip to just blow up his house… only to find no scratch on it or him.
- Excalibur cannot feel any anger. This is why he has no opinions on the struggle between Good and Evil, whether a man is an utter bastard or All-Loving Hero. However, he is seriously adamant in talking a lot about himself and his 'exploits' (and his 5 hour story time) to everyone he meets, in which the anger would get into those around him, irritating them regardless of their morality scale.
- His legend begins in the 12th century…
- He is SLIGHTLY more respectful to Arturia than to most other members of the Pantheon, as she is a Gender Flipped King Arthur. The "SLIGHTLY" means he doesn't interrupt her as frequently when she talks, doesn't call her a FOOL! as often, and is willingly to let her use him without fulfilling all 1000 provisions of his contract, only 500 of them. However, he still wants her to listen to his 5 hour story time and his 'exploits' in full detail. So, she still is annoyed with him.
- When he stops being annoying and speaks seriously, it usually means he has something important to say to someone, and they'd better listen up. There is one problem, though: It's difficult to read whether he's in serious mode or not, difficult to read if serious mode stops, because once he stops, he'll continue being annoying.
- He begins every afternoon with an afternoon tea, Which makes him visit Iroh's house as it houses the best afternoon teas. The time of Excalibur's visit is dreaded by every of Iroh's customer AND Iroh himself.
- Hades will often speak with him after-afternoon tea, and they get along surprisingly well. No one quite yet know how he does it, but it's been theorized that since Hades is essentially the Trolling God of his own universe, he's more capable of handling Excalibur's antics. That, and Hades' is apparently trying to learn new ways to annoy people. Other gods know to leave the room whenever they begin speaking to each other.
- His status as Greater God can be confirmed as he is stated to be one of the Great Old Ones, on the same level as Shinigami, Asura and Eibon. He's stated to be the representation of Madness Through Rage and appears to do so via his annoying antics. Some have even hypothesized that his behavior is actually a clever way of dissuading whom he deems as "unworthy" from wielding him.
- Does not give out autographs.
Hera, The Scornful Goddess (Divine Queen, Goddess of Marriage, Juno)
- Greater Goddess
- Symbol: Peacock Feathers
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral (Lawful Evil when dealing with Zeus' lovers and children)
- Portfolio: Badass Goddess, Clingy Wife, Punishing Others Because of Zeus, Goddess of War, Virgin Power, High Goddess, Hair-Trigger Temper, Yandere
- Domain: Marriage, Wrath, Virginity, Revenge, Lightning
- Divorced From: Zeus
- Allies: Princess Diana, Hercules, Athena, Vulcan
- Enemies: Kratos, Both Hades, Aphrodite, Nemesis, The Colossi, Aru Akise
- Admires: All the ascended Happily Married deities. Even the crazier ones.
- If there ever was a spiteful Goddess, Hera is that Goddess. Known for retaliating against any women who Zeus fancy. Once she force Leto, Apollo and Artemis mother, to never give birth on any place connected to land or sea and suffer eternity in labor. Another time she tricked Semele to have Zeus reveal his true form to her and when he did, his thunderbolts destroyed her body. She also killed the children of Lamia and turned her into a monster for even catching Zeus attention. Of course, you could say these actions are "justifiable" since she couldn't directly harm Zeus.
- Hera's wrath wasn't just reserved for Zeus' lover, she also attacked his children as most became more famous then any of her children she sired with the Thunder God. Most famously was her rivalry with Hercules/Heracles. She first tried to prevent his birth by having Lucina, the Goddess of Birth, prolong Alcemene's birth of the demigod. After seven days and nights of agonizing pain and near death, Alcemene finally gave birth to Hercules after her maid tricked Lucina. After Zeus proclaim that no harm would ever come to Hercules from the Olympian Gods, Hera decided to harm him in the next best way; by killing Hercules wife and children. This was done by either her striking Herc with madness and having him kill them or taking a direct approach and killing them with a giant fireball. Though, the two have made peace with one another after Hercule's Twelve Labors and him saving her and Athena from being rape by Giants.
- After being killed by Kratos, Hera ascended with a surprising new form. Instead of something resembling any human, it instead looks like some kind of demon from the underworld. Not only that, but her attire is what people think Aphrodite would wear. Hera does mention the form is temporary until something more appropiate comes along.
- Once thought as nothing more of a vengeful Goddess, Hera is very much a War Goddess. She even has command over her ex-husband's Lightning Bolts. Also, her new form has power over gravity, fire, ice, earth, and light. The◊ last◊ four◊ actually◊ changing her appearance to fit those elements.
- Once made a bet with Zeus that he couldn't mingle with the mortals without womanizing. She was enraged when she ascended and found out he was doing just that. This prompt her to 'divorce' from him. But despite that, she still goes into a fit of jealous rage on anybody Zeus hits on. And as she is still fearful of the Top God, which is ironic since he to is afraid of Hera, the High Goddess set her sights on his lovers. But this time, they are able to fight back.
- Once she learned that Kratos was also part of the Pantheon, Hera went straight to the House of War and actually fight the War God. While the Goddess put up a good fight against Kratos, she was still overcome by Kratos wrath and had both her wings ripped off. But before the final blow was struck, Hera was saved by Zeus who drove off his son away. This surprised her, but his action still didn't change her opinion on him. Maybe.
- Because she is Goddess of Marriage, Hera hates anyone who take that holy right lightly. That's why she despises Scott Summers for leaving his first wife for Jean Grey then go on to cheat on her with Emma Frost, who Hera also hates. But she currently has set her sights on Peter Parker for erasing his entire marriage just to save his dying aunt. Such careless decision are unforgivable in her eyes.
- Hera was however surprised that there were certain married deities who were happy with one another. She actually swore that as long as they were faithful to each other, Hera would always be their allies. Some are wondering if that's a good thing or a bad thing.
- After finding out about Aphrodite's own insecurities, Hera has taken every opportunities to mock her. This includes saying how her official title of Your Cheating Heart just proves that she will never find genuine love as any true love she would gain would just be worthless as she would just cheat on them. These constant attacks usually ends with the two fighting. Guess Hera still hasn't forgotten about that contest.
- While Hera is currently estrange with her former husband, she does share his hatred for The Colossi, being reminded of the Giants in which two tried to rape her and Athena, and of course Kratos, he did kill her in a previous life.
- Has been taking 50 aspirins a day after finding out there were two Hades in the pantheon. It seems she can't handle too much ham.
- Has been bizarrely seen around the Acedemy wearing a Japanese school uniform◊. It's at this point many are wondering if Hera new form is her version of a midlife crisis and is trying to act as young as possible.
- While Hera is well know to be tyranical, Diana of Themascyra is one of her few soft spot. Diana actually thought her mother was curse or something. But the Queen of the Gods assure her she wasnt and appreciated her concern.
- Its however unknown how she would feel about Diana if she found out she might be another children of Zeus.
- While her and Hercules have buried the hatchet, she, and many others including Herc, were surprise, and a bit confused, when Hera showed actual mother affection towards the demigod. And it doesn't end with him, as she also been doing the same to both Vulcan, who she literally threw him out of Olympus, and Athena, one of Zeus' illegitimate child. Some have theorize that it's because of the influence of a different Hera.
- Has heard comments about another deity that others say are reminded of Hera. For her part, Hera doesn't have any real opinion on Yuno and pretty much keep to herself.
- She does mention however that Yuno methods might be a bit too much for her own taste. When others heard that, they just rolled their eyes.
Hisako, Goddess of Vengeful Spirits (Avenging Ghost, Eternal Child, Chiharu)
- Intermediate Goddess
- Theme Song: Village of Whispers
- Symbol: Her naginata impaled on her family shrine
- Alignment: Chaotic Creepy Good
- Portfolio: Anti-Hero, Contralto of Danger, Kimono Is Traditional, Nightmare Face, Ominous Visual Glitch, Naginatas Are Feminine, Small Heavy Hitter, Standard Ghost Abilities, Limp and Livid, More Teeth than the Osmond Family, Screaming Warrior, Volumetric Mouth, Stringy-Haired Ghost Girl, Crawls At High Speed, Wants Revenge on Those Who Disturb Her Grave
- Domains: Vengeance, Combat, Undead, Japan
- Allies(?): Jago, Orchid, Asura, Jin Kazama, Scorpion, Banette, Painwheel
- Enemies: Sadira, Spinal, Riptor, UltraTech in general, anyone who disturbs her grave.
- Follower: Shendelzare the Vengeful Spirit
- Opposes: Sadako Yamamura and Samara Morgan
- Odd Friendship: with Casper
- Ascended to the Pantheon after learning that three of UltraTech's servants, Sadira, Spinal and Riptor, are also in the Pantheon. She is still pissed off that they disrupted her sleep and won't return to her grave until she gets her revenge.
- While her presence is certainly unsettling for many, Hisako has assured them that as long as they don't disturb her gave, she has no reason to go after them too.
- She is willing to work with Jago and Orchid. And while she has no opinion of them, she has found kinship with Asura, Jin Kazama and Scorpion.
- Does not get along with Sadoka and Samara at all, despite glaring similarities. She hates them for attacking anyone unlucky enough to cross their paths, even those who had nothing to do with how they died. What's the point of vengeance if all you do is lash at random people?
- On the other hand, she seems rather calm around Casper, and is quite fond of him. To the point that she seems to turn a rosy red whenever she's with him...
Karin Yuuki, The Goddess who Subconsciously Breaks Thing In Anger (The Saint Of Steel, Isht Karin Orte, Judas Iscariot)
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: Her tattoo
- Alignment: Lawful Good dips into Chaotic Neutral when jealous
- Portfolio: Action Girl, Immortality, Nigh-Invulnerability Because Destiny Says So, Psycho Lesbian Yandere, Drop the Hammer, Gender Flip
- Domains: Love, Immortality
- Allies: Evangeline/Yukihime, C.C, Jeanne D'Arc, Kirie Sakurame, Kuromaru Tokisaki
- Enemies: Anyone who would try to take Yukihime from her
- Opposes/Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Touta Konoe and Negi Springfield
- She ascended after hearing how Yukihime and Touta had both ascended without her knowledge. The first thing did however was attack Touta because she was jealous. She's also attacked Negi as well though he didn't know why.
- She has a habit of breaking things unconsciously in anger. So the house of craft are trying to create a unbreakable cup to makes sure she doesn't break them.
- It turns out that she possesses a special kind of immortality as she can't be harmed Because Destiny Says So.
- Is extremely obsessed with Yukihime it's speculated because of the kindness the latter shown her when she invited her to Uq Holder.
- She was invited to join the Yandere Quartet but she declined.
- In combination of her impervious body and mastery of the Hammer and Katana make her a formidable opponent.
- Some of the more sadistic members of the pantheon look forward into capturing her seeing as she still feel pain. In order to torture her to their delight. Unfortunately for them she is well versed in combat and can beat back any attacker
- It turns out she is over 2000 years old, she can sympathize with C.C and Jeanne D'Arc being a victim of medieval torture. As she also suffered back then.
- She currently is trying to ship Kirie or Kuromaru with Touta so she can have Yukihime all to herself.
- She apparently doesn't mind having her clothes destroyed because of this it won't hinder her ability to find unlike other goddesses.
- She does occasionally work as a maid. Some god may hire her though she occasionally tends to break their glasses before serving whenever Touta or Negi are in the vicinity.
Natsu Dragneel, God of Anger Fueled Flames (Salamander, The Great Demon-Lord Dragneel, The Third God of Fire, E.N.D.)
- Theme Song: His titular theme song
- Intermediate God (Greater God with Dragon Force or Lightning Fire Dragon Slayer mode), implied to be the same as E.N.D.
- Symbol: the Fairy Tail mark
- Alignment: Chaotic Good, emphasis on the Chaotic
- Portfolio: Destructive Savior, Playing with Fire, Kill It with Fire, When All You Have Is Fire..., Hot-Blooded, Personality Powers, Genius Ditz, True Companions, Dragon Motifs, Door-Busting, Shock and Awe, Watching his father die in front of his eyes after going through so much to see him again, Swearing vengeance over said father's death whilst screaming towards the heavens, Hidden Villain, The revived younger brother of Zeref, Over 400 Years Old
- Domains: Fire, Destruction, Loyalty, Fire, Dragons, more fire, Demons.
- Allies: Lucy, Gildarts, Zuko, Yamamoto, Monkey D Luffy, Erza Scarlet, Gajeel Redfox Cana Alberona, Juvia, Wendy Marvell, Haru Glory, Elie, Volcarona, Kouta Kazuraba/Kamen Rider Gaim, Hyodo Issei, Luka, Hanzo Hasashi/Scorpion, Ragna the Bloodedge, Takeda Takahashi, Nagisa Furukawa, Meliodas, Illyana Rasputin/Magik.
- Rivals: Gajeel, Gray, Dovahkiin, (almost) every Good Dragon god, Tatsumi, Vali Lucifer, Kuai Liang/Sub-Zero (friendly)
- Opposed by: Tojo
- Enemies: Relius Clover, Ornstein and Smough, Acnologia, Mard Geer, Zeref, Shinnok
- Followers: Chandra Nalaar
- Is banned from the houses of Craft, Technology, and Travel, due to his tendency to focus on beating the bad guys and ignoring all collateral damage in the meantime. Several gods have been recently having to devote all their free time into fixing what he's broken.
- Though it's not like he wants to go to the house of Travel considering his extreme motion sickness.
- Once managed to take down half a town trying to take out a criminal. This was not an isolated incident.
- Can seem a bit stupid, but that doesn't mean to think of him as an easy fight. He's a rather good strategist when in battle, he just has trouble maintaining normal levels of sanity outside of battle.
- He held a great level of respect for Yamamoto and was greatly saddened by his death by the hands of Yhwach.
- Once fought Harry Dresden. He lost because Harry has other things on his side than fire, and was smart enough not to use fire after Natsu ate it the first time.
- Is actually good friends with Luffy, both capable of eating through food. This started when they both ended up stranded in an island on a fight.
- He currently spends his time pestering other dragon gods to fight him. The one dragon-based god he doesn't pester, however, is Issei Hyodo; Natsu's found a kindred spirit in him, as they both act as leaders amongst their peers, and enter a state of overwhelming anger if somebody they care of gets hurt.
- He is a constant target of Dragonslayer Ornstein and Executioner Smough, as with the rest of the Fairy Tail Guild. He does not like it one bit and once tried to set both of them on fire.
- He got fed up with being moved all over the place and nearly caused a massive flash-fire made of pure rage.
- Nearly blew up the House of Emotion when he learned that Acnologia had ascended. He has since been training alongside Gajeel and Wendy in preparation for their inevitable clash. Issei has also proposed to help Natsu in the bout.
Natsu: "I will live on! I will get stronger! And I'm gonna grind Acnologia's ass into dragon dust!
- Actually did blow up the House of Emotion in a surge of pure anger and sadness after witnessing his father's death first-hand by Acnologia's claws. Since then, he left his Temple and half-abandoned everyone, even his friends, but returned a year later. He's had to get stronger because Acnologia is now permanently on the top of his shit list.
- Has sparred multiple times with the recently ascended Luka, who claims he reminds him of the Heavenly Knight Granberia. Natsu likes the comparison after he learned about how strong she was, though he thinks it's both weird and funny that one of Luka's spirits also has the same name as him: Salamander.
- Has made it one of his goals to keep Mard Geer from trying to bring E.N.D. into the Pantheon, alongside the rest of the Fairy Tail guild and especially Gray. Unknown to him, E.N.D. already is inside the Pantheon, just sleeping and unaware of his own arrival. Specifically, Natsu himself.
- Also resides in House of Fire And Electricity.
Sakura Matou, Goddess of Abuse Retaliations (SakuraFish, Sakura Tohsaka, Dark Sakura, The Incomplete Lesser Grail, Makiri's Black Holy Grail)
- Theme Songs: "Another Heaven", "Egao Hitosu de".
- Intermediate Goddess. Greater Goddess when influenced by Angra Mainyu.
- Symbol: Her Command Seal◊, alternatively, her red ribbon bow.
- Alignment: Neutral Good. Chaotic Evil as Dark Sakura.
- Portfolio: Broken Bird, Tyke Bomb, Clingy Jealous Girl, Yandere, Beware the Nice Ones, Woobie, Destroyer of Worlds, Nice Girl (kind of), Yamato Nadeshiko.
- Domains: Magic, Shadows, Darkness, Sadness, Anger.
- Allies: Shirou Emiya, Rider, Raven, Shinji Ikari, Shion Sonozaki, Artorias, Illyasviel von Einzbern, Sir Lancelot, Satellizer el Bridget, Painwheel.
- Love Dodecahedron With: Arturia and Rin Tohsaka over Shirou Emiya, Miyu Edelfelt.
- Family Tie: Is actually the step sister of Shinji Matou and Rin Tohsaka is her actual sister.
- Uneasy Friendship: Arturia
- Enemies: Gilgamesh, Masato Kusaka/Kamen Rider Kaixa, Ragyo Kiryuin, Skull Face, Zouken Matou, Allant, Manus, Master Xehanort, Monaca Towa, The Idea of Evil.
- Unknown Connection to: Zeref
- Is still in the possession of Angra Mainyu's power and influence and can turn into Dark Sakura if her emotions are out of control.
- Is often defended by The Knight Artorias as he knows what it is like to live in that kind of state.
- Ascended to the pantheon after finally killing her tormentors, Shinji and Zouken. The latter by ripping her own heart out, which had a crest worm containing Zouken's soul, and crushing it.
- Has befriended both Raven and Shinji Ikari because of their share background of being use by their families and nearly destroying the world.
- While Sakura isn't a mean person, she is only ever truly nice to Shirou and to a lesser extent Rider.
- Was in the archery club in her mortal life and is pretty good with a bow.
- Is jealous of Rin and Arturia's close relationships with Shirou. This negative emotion was one of the many catalysts that made her become Dark Sakura. Though, thanks with Raven's help, she has much better control of her emotions.
- Even though Arturia hasn't forgotten the time Sakura corrupted her with Angra Mainyu's power and turning her into Saber Alter, she is willing to forgive her because she knew she wasn't in her right mind and wants to build a much friendlier relationship with her.
- Has declined an invitation to join the Yandere Quartet.
- She and Rin have been making small progress in becoming better sisters.
- Because of the sexual abuse by Shinji Matou and the crest worms, Sakura has developed an inferiority complex and is disgusted with herself whenever she thinks of Shirou in a sexual manner.
- Despises Ragyo for her actions against her daughters, reminding her of her own sexual abuse.
"I know how you feel. I've felt that. So, show me that you can take your revenge against those you hate. Do you see me now?"
- Similar actions are why she despises Skull Face for what he did to Paz and Chico, he had only one response:
- Has no idea where those pics of her biting on a fish came from.
- Through an incident as Dark Sakura in the Pantheon she has seen the face of The Idea of Evil, she discovered what it truly was and blocked it from her mind due to her not wanting to Go Mad from the Revelation though It now sees potential in her to continue to cause Suffering and has kept an eye on her.
- This also how she became the subject of bemusement for The False King Allant as her other state is something that he wishes to utilize in his plans and believing that she is one of the few on the verge of understanding his "Truth".
Lucian God of Crusading Widowers (The Purifier, Gun Templar)
- Theme: The Purifier's Resolve
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His two guns
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Seeking to slay the abominations of the Shadow Isle so his wife can rest in peace, Used to be kind, Dual wielding guns one of which belonged to his wife, Killing to spare souls, Gun Fu, Being able to fire 34 times in 3 seconds, Knight in Sour Armor
- Domains: Light, Purity, Vengeance
- Allies: Artix, Most Champions of Runeterra (if they are not evil abominations), Noel Vermillion
- Rivals: Defenders of the Ancients
- Enemies: Most members of the House of Undead, Any residents of Shadow Isles, Shang Tsung, Thresh
- Odd Friendship: Scorpion, Tharja
- Lucian used to prefer saving people over taking down the wicked, being a nice dude with a hardass wife Senna. After her soul was taken by Thresh, he took on a colder demeanor and began a one-man crusade against the Shadow Isles, marking his ascension.
"She was everything to me... but they took her, and with her, they took my kindness, and my mercy. That was their mistake, because now, all I've got left is a cold heart. They thrive on doubt. They feast on fear. These wretched abominations blight this world, and every last one of them will perish by my hand."
- Many would say that Lucian used to be very similar to Superman before his tragedy. Supes himself readily put himself on standby and occasionally counseling him, as he has a chance to end up like High Councilor Kal-el. Lucian's response? Yes, he's aware of that, and as far as he's concerned, that High Councilor is just another target. But he admits that the chance of him falling down is real, so he welcomes Supes to stop him, just in case.
- While Lucian makes a solid duo with Thresh on the Fields of Justice, he still aims to hunt the spectre down. Well, hopefully so he doesn't enter the Pantheon at all. That shooting he did in Bilgewater should've done him for good.
- There are rumors that he stole a bicycle from Thresh, because if Thresh was being petty on stealing his wife, he shows that he can be petty as well, as long as the target deserve it.
- If Lucian is ever feeling calm, he'll visit his dear friend Braum. Where they'll have some tea, chat for a bit, and then go on a pleasant escapade through the bot lane.
- Despite being from Demacia, Lucian is not a member of the Demacian army. He will not hinder the likes of Garen and Jarvan as long as they don't get in his way.
- Despises those who absorb souls, as Lucian sees them similar to Thresh.
- Many gods see Lucian as Samuel L Jackson on a bad day without the swearing. Isn't that Angry Black Man accent noticable?
- Some Gods that seemingly sound like him have... interesting things going on with him:
- First there's Scorpion. While he's kind of an abomination, Lucian kind of understands the rage he's had going about his family loss and chose to leave him be. Though he noted that if he was in his place, he'd do the same: Shoot Quan Chi dead, no questions asked.
- While he may sound like Ragna the Bloodedge, they haven't been seen interacting at all. In fact, he actually tangled with his ally, Noel Vermillion, when Lucian thought he heard the voice of a certain broken swordswoman while on the Fields of Justice (they were at one team, she's at top lane, he's at bottom lane). After a brief mix-up, it expanded to him eventually training her gunmanship (which at that point, on top of her meek attitude, he considered really poor) and mostly being a rather strict and berating mentor, "Keep that up and you'll lose more than your precious friends." For instance, he specifically tells Noel that he'll not even bother if Jin bullied her, telling her to stop crying, just buck up and deal with it. Surprisingly, in spite of that harshness, the two got along well with respect.
- Lucian also has a strange alliance with Tharja. This is likely due to Tharja's future self seeking vengeance for her dead husband.
- Is not fond of trick shooters. He prefers shooting straight... or rather shooting straight REPEATEDLY against evils. Even better if it's directed to those evil abominations that cost him his wife!
"Trick shot? The trick is not to get shot."
- Revolver Ocelot is somewhat amused by how Lucian imitates his revolver spinning.
- Like Leona and Zed, Lucian has been seen visiting the house of Technology and ordered a cyber suit similar to Yasuo.
- "Everybody dies. Some just need a little help."
Painwheel, Goddess of Retaliation (Carol, Subject 0-84, Strashun)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: The Buer Drive
- Theme Music: The Lives We Left Behind and The Lives We Tried To Reclaim
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral, True Neutral as Carol
- Portfolio: Being Turned Into a Weapon Before Fighting Back, Being Driven by Rage, Used to Be a Sweet Kid, The Berserker, Horribly Experimented Body, Spinning Scythe Wheel, Sprouting Spikes Out Of Her Body, Woobie, Destroyer of Worlds
- Domains: Hatred, Experiments, Blades, Spikes
- Allies: Filia, Sakura Matou, Scharlachrot, Peacock (maybe?), Wolverine, X-23, Lucy, Syzoth/Reptile, Hisako.
- Enemies: VALENTINE, Bloody Marie, Any god with Mind Control powers, Mad Scientists, Ragyo Kiryuin, The Millennium (or to be specific, Zorin Blitz)
- Carol used to be a sweet girl... until she was captured by Valentine, experimented by Lab Zero, gave her the Buer Drive weapon, Gae Bolga parasite, injecteder with Skullgirls blood and then brainwashed her to do their bidding. Unfortunately, she started to break free of her control, and had one simple motivation: kill every one who's behind her current state. So remember; do not heavily arm someone through mind-breaking experiments unless you know you can control it.
- Was happily embraced by Filia upon her ascension, as she had remembered being friends with her. This moment is remembered by many as one of the few times Painwheel has ever been unambiguously happy, and she has since been often found in company with Filia and very protective as well.
- Even though she seems like an easy mind control subject, it is highly recommended to not try to brainwash her. Because if she snaps out of it, she WILL slice you to shreds.
- Some of the Champions of Runeterra say that she sounds like Karma on a really bad day. Though this does have the benefit of remind every one not to piss a pacifist off.
- She really hates Ragyo. Not only is her experiments with Life Fibers feel similar to what she had to go through, not only is she no stranger to mind manipulation, but the fact that she sounds like Valentine just drives her to the edge.
- Allies of sort with Sakura Matou due of both of them retaliating against those who wronged them. Also allies with Lucy (all three of Lucy's personalities) due of also being an experiment who was broken horribly in the mind.
- Scharlachrot seems to be drawn to her, but she is unable to explain why is that the case.
- Both Wolverine and X-23 have tried to befriend her due of all the things she had to go through. Wolverine especially since he feels sick of thinking about for some one so young like Painwheel being subjected to those experiments.
- Ultimately, Painwheel only wishes to return back to normal. Especially when she saw one possible fate of hers of her parents being scared shitless after seeing her. In rare cases she manages to lapse back into Carol mindset, she seems to act like a Valley Girl.
- To say that she reacted badly of hearing Valentine ascending would be a huge understatement. Though on other hand, the fact that she is here means that she can pursue her revenge again.
Shizuo Heiwajima, God of the Hair-Trigger Temper (Shizu-chan, The GARtender, Toughest Man in Ikebukuro)
- Lesser God by the paperwork, but nearer to Greater God in terms of physical power
- Symbol: His trademark bartender suit; alternately, a thrown vending machine
- Alignment: Chaotic Good/Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Hair Trigger Tempers, Unstoppable Rage, Berserkers, One-Men Armies, Strongest Men of Their Worlds, Those Who Come Back Stronger Every Time, Super Strength, Implacable Men, Memetic Badasses, Low-key Reactions to Extensive Injuries
- Domain: Rage, Violence, Revenge, Self-Hatred
- Allies: Kratos, Bruce Banner, Asura, Celty Sturlston, Ragna The Bloodedge, Kazuma Kiryu.
- Enemies: Pretty much all villainous Manipulative and Magnificent Bastards, but especially Izaya Orihara.
- Rival: Claire Stanfield
- Upon finding out that Izaya was in the Panthon, Shizuo went on a Roaring Rampage of Revenge and Ascended to hunt him down. How did he ascend? "I just did."
- Gets on rather well with deities who are straightforward with him. He'll still beat the crap out of anybody who comes looking for a fight, but if they're blunt and honest about it, he won't be angry.
- For this reason, when dealing with him, Batman and Lelouch drop the crap and are frank with him, since they're Genre Savvy enough to know that screwing with his head is a pretty big Berserk Button.
- In the case of Lelouch, however, Shizuo has remarked that he pisses him off for some reason, but hasn't quite been able to figure it out. Lelouch, in turn, simply does what he can at every opportunity to not piss off Shizuo, and frequently provides information leading to the whereabouts of Izaya Orihara. As a result, the two have a something of a platonic love-hate relationship.
- For this reason, when dealing with him, Batman and Lelouch drop the crap and are frank with him, since they're Genre Savvy enough to know that screwing with his head is a pretty big Berserk Button.
- Many Gods are betting a match between him and Claire Stanfield. Behind the scenes, Izaya Orihara rigs the bets in Claire's favor to spite and provoke Shizuo.
- Frequently heads over to the Food Pantheon for milk.
- It should be noted that Shizuo is not known for starting fights. Finishing them, on the other hand....
- All attempts to actually kill him thus far have failed, and the only lasting result has been becoming even more powerful than before. When various deities have asked about that, Shizuo simply replies, "Well, Shinra says - actually, who gives a damn what he says?! I COME BACK STRONGER EVERY TIME!!!!"
- Due to the fact that both of their enemies are Trolls, he strikes up an alliance with Ragna the Bloodedge for this very reason.
- Despite possessing a Hair-Trigger Temper, Shizuo ultimately strives to be a peaceful man, and that quality helped him get along with Kazuma Kiryu. In fact, Kiryu was impressed by the young man's brute strength, but noted his lack of finesse that often leaves him open, so he offered to formally train Shizuo in the art of combat. In return, he has to give Haruka soft drinks for free.
- Shizuo doesn't fear anything... except for Albedo due to the fact that Albedo is more insane than he is and the fact that they sound so similar.
Benson Dunwood, God of Visible Anger (Death Dragon, the Fifth Disc Master)
- Theme Song: The 150-Piece Drum Solo
- Demigod (Greater God when angered enough)
- Symbol: His face, preferably when angry.
- Alignment: Lawful Good at best, Lawful Evil at worst.
- Portfolio: constant threats to fire his employees, Retired Badasses, turning red when angry, which happens a lot, enjoying fun once in a while, stern leadership because he doesn't want his employees to end up like he did
- Domains: Anger, Leadership, Suffering
- Allies: Mordecai and Rigby (occasional enemies), Skips, Dr. Cox
- Enemies: Randall Ross, Slackers, Those who waste their lives, The Janitor, Anonymous
- Mordecai and Rigby groaned when they met him in the Pantheon, though he treated them and Skips with drinks afterwards.
- Recently, he's been trying to control his anger, with chicken wings.
- Benson impresses several gods in the Houses of Music and Gaming with his skills in both fields, to the point where some wonder how he ended up with such a crappy job.
- Gets along with Dr. Cox due to their similar philosophies, but he can't stand the Janitor's antics.
- One time, Benson ran into Deadpool and their encounter resulted in Benson going berserk on Deadpool, screaming insults at him that were heard all over the Pantheon, and a crater was left in its wake. Even Gordon Ramsey and Beerus remained silent. Unfortunately, Deadpool remained unfazed, and Benson had to be dragged away before he could lash out again.
- Benson unknowingly gained the enmity of Anonymous by destroying the very avatar of the Internet in his homeworld, even if it was temporary. Some believe that his actions are good however, as he pretty much freed everyone from some weird, almost gravitational force.
- He's currently trying out several suits from the House of Craft, in hopes of reuniting with a suit that once granted him powers. He believes that Senketsu is the suit, reincarnated as a Sailor Fuku.
zzzzzzzzz-SNORT Huh?! Whazzat? Aw, dagnabbit! Cranky Kong, the Grumpy Old God
- Theme: Ah, this is a catchy little ditty.
- Rank: Back in my day, I was a prime primate Overdeity! Although, I guess Demigod will have to do for now.
- Symbol: A nice well-used rocking chair and my trusty walking stick. Just what an old-timer like me likes.
- Alignment: Do you really need to give me one of these fandangeled things? Bah! Well, call me Neutral with occassional Good tendencies when I feel like it. After all, that lazy no-good monkey and his flea-bitten friends need this elder to help them once in a while!
- Portfolio: I'm old and I'm grouchy! Eh? Don't give me no lip, youngster! I'm old so I'm entitled to be rude! Why, when I was your age, we only had one simple stick to control our movements and one simple button! If we were really lucky, we'd have TWO buttons! Married? Ah yes, me and the missus, we had an understanding. We understood to disagree one another! Heh heh! Sigh... What am I saying? I miss her every single day since she passed on. So what if all I gave that oaf and his friends were some cheesy gameplay hints? I'll have you know I'm a licensed chemist who has brewed some pretty powerful brews and an engineer who gave that cheeky chimp Diddy the Rocketbarrel jet-pack! Why, I finally decided to step up and show all these whippersnappers there's some strength left in me wielding nothing but my walking stick! How's that for an old-timer like me, eh?! Hey, you tropers out there, pay attention to your elders! Kids these days have as much attention span as one of those gosh-darned loading screens.
- Domains: Hmph! Well I guess my speciality in is Grumpiness, Rudeness and Being Elderly! There! You happy?! coughWidowers is another domain, toocough
- Allies: Naturally, that big oaf gorilla son of mine (or is that grandson? Darn, this old brain!) (Donkey Kong) and his pint-sized nephew (Diddy Kong), old Mr. 2-Dimensions himself, of course (Mr. Game and Watch). That plumber (Mario), his long-tongued dinosaur (Yoshi), and that youngster wearing green and holding that fancy breadknife of his (Link) I consider heroes after me and Donkey. That bottomless stomach of a yellow dot and that spinach-scarfing sailor (Pac-Man and Popeye respectively) I also enjoy company, up to a point. That big guy in overalls with the oversized mitts (Wreck-It-Ralph) and that handyman buddy he hangs around with (Fix-It-Felix Jr.) are also fine by me somehow. That rich old scottish duck (Scrooge McDuck) I owe a debt to. That rather old archer (Huang Zhong). I guess as long as you're 2-D and 8-bit you're... tolerated. Carl Fredricksen's one of the few I really like to talk with... for certain reasons...
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Hmph! Look at all these modern video game characters with their fancy polygon or computer generated bodies! Nothing but fancy-shmancy show-offs, I tell ya! Least, if they're on the side of good and if Donkey says so, I guess I'll do my best and tolerate them as well.
- Enemies: That fat lizard with the bloodshot eye! (King K. Rool) Never trust a cold-blood, says I.
- Whazzat? What brought me here? Well, this pantheon needed someone of my experience and age to shake things up between the leagues of the goody two-shoes and those meanie bad guys, and lucky these good guys have me around! Heh heh!
- When I arrived, this smart-guy in red showed up and asked me if I already learned to speak in bolds and italics and that he was willing to show me! Dagnabbit! The nerve of that fraudster telling me such tomfoolery! I'll give him a taste of my stick on his head if he comes back!
- I spend my days in this temple that odd fellow who talks in law jargon that acts as the judge here (the Judge) assigned me, too. I prefer being on the porch, rocking back and forth in my rocking chair seeing all the weirdoes around me. Sometimes, they get too close for comfort to my place and I have to teach them a lesson! Crazy kids! Get off my lawn!
- Eh? You're asking me if Donkey is my child or my grandkid?! Let me set you straight, sonny! That big gorilla is my... uh... my... Oh, fer the love of...! Don't bother an old ape with such silly questions!
- This place is not as bad as I thought. Sure you got your assortment of strange wide-eyed kids and adults with weird languages, some folks that jumped of the sunday papers, your high-and-mighty big bad chaos god or two, and even some that come from TV land. But least there's some of my old friends and rivals of my time like Game & Watch, the plumber, Pac-Man, and even that sea-dog Popeye! Won't be bored, no siree!
- Even though I prefer not to socialize with those 3-D polygon upstarts, there is one fellow I do talk to once in a while: Old Carl. Being on different branches of the primate tree aside, he and I both share the pain of losing our respective mates. We both reminisce on our lives with them. He with Ellie and me with Wrinkly. Just like Ellie helped Carl, I guess Wrinkly being gone made me realize how important family was and maybe that's why I decided to help Donkey and his friends more.
- I got tired of being left out on all that big ape's adventures, even though I said many years ago that I wouldn't be caught dead starring in one of those fancy more-than-8-bit games he stars in as long as I lived, but I've decided those whippersnappers needed someone to look out for them and teach them how we do it back in my day! That banana-brain and those two cheeky youngsters need all the help they can get, after all! Are you seeing me, Wrinkly? I told ya I got life in me yet!
- In fact, I called in on old McDuck at his Money Bin in the Commerce section and he taught me some neat tricks with his cane, including that patented pogo jump of his! Of course, that old skinflint wouldn't teach me unless I gave him something valuable in return. I guess Donkey wouldn't mind if one or two golden bananas from his hoard were used as payment. Heh heh!
- I dunno why those goshdarn robots scare the pants off of everyone. They always die! I keep telling them to get good. Been doin' that for forty years! But do they listen to me? No! They're worse than my grandson... son... whatever, at following my directions!
Uncle Ruckus, God of Self-Hate
- Symbol: Anything with Ronald Reagan's face on it
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral or Lawful Evil depending on episode
- Portfolio: Black People Who Hate Other Black People, Mighty Whitey Worshippers, Uncomfortable Racial Humor, Category Traitors
- Domains: Anger, Hypocrisy
- Opposed by: Samuel L. Jackson
- Opposes: Sam Jackson and all other non-Caucasian deities
- Is grateful to have been cast out of his mortal shell to appear as he always wanted... as a handsome Caucasian dude. Only it to be revealed that he was trolled by the LOL Rangers.
- Does not recognize Samuel L. Jackson as a True God. Or any non-white god for that matter.
- Even as a White God, Uncle Ruckus has maintained his N-Word Privileges, which has made several other gods rather uncomfortable. Of course that was for a week after the LOL Rangers turned him back to normal
- One of the few gods he will do everything in his power to avoid is Vulkan. Though the Primarch doesn't care the slightest about millenia-old insults based on skin-color, he does take offence to his scathing comments about the God Emperor. Thankfully for Ruckus, Vulkan is busy aiding civilians or kicking the crap out of Dark Eldar in order to waste time hunting him.