Creator: Laura Post
Notable roles by Laura Post:
- Aero in Firefall
- Ahri in League of Legends
- A.I in Planetside 2
- Arfoire/Magiquone and CFW Magic in Neptunia (Reprises the role in FUNimation's dub of the anime adaptation.)
- Bosbos in Red Line
- Cindy Cambell in Squid Girl
- Eri Watabe in Lagrange: The Flower of Rin-ne
- Female Voice #2 in Ragnarok Online 2
- Laura Victoriano in The Evil Within
- Nox, Bellona in Smite
- Queen Azshara and Shademaster Kiryn in World of Warcraft
- Ragyo Kiryuin in Kill la Kill
- Rosalia in Sword Art Online
- Valentine in Skullgirls
- Wretched Hag, Ophelia, Sachi Swiftblade, Helga Hammerstorm, MSivy, Arachna, Mistrunner Scout, and Kali in Heroes of Newerth
Tropes associated with Laura Post:
- Contralto of Danger: A lot of her stern female roles have this.
- Cross-Dressing Voices: Very capable of playing young boy roles, though she's rarely cast as one.
- Femme Fatale: Some of her roles fit. Including Rosalia, Arfoire, Ragyo, Valentine, and Ahri. The last two are subversions though.
- Evil Sounds Deep: Many of her villainess characters have deeper voices.
- Pigeonholed Voice Actor: A large majority of her characters she voices are either Femme Fatale or a stern, serious type of woman. However, she's capable of voicing other kinds of characters whenever the situation calls for it.
- Spiritual Successor: To Tara Platt and Mary Elizabeth McGlynn. They both have relatively deep voices and are known to voice stern, serious women or Femme Fatales.
- Woman of a Thousand Voices: Her Heroes of Newerth Characters alone show just how much she exemplifies this trope.