Notable roles by Laura Post:
- Blizzard from Hell/Fubuki in One-Punch Man
- Bosbos in Red Line
- Cindy Cambell in Squid Girl
- Diana Cavendish in Little Witch Academia (in terms of vocal range, it's pretty different from characters she normally voices)
- Diantha in Pokémon Generations
- Eri Watabe in Lagrange: The Flower of Rin-ne
- Myers in Magi – Labyrinth of Magic
- Nozomi Toujou in Love Live! School Idol Project
- Ragyo Kiryuin in Kill la Kill
- Red's mother and Marowak in Pokémon Origins
- Ridget in Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet
- Rosalia in Sword Art Online
- Tellu (S season), Amaderasu (R season, ep 53) and a Kindergarten Teacher (R season, ep 52) in Sailor Moon (Viz Media dub) (first anime roles with Studiopolis)
- Aero in Firefall
- Ahri in League of Legends
- A.I in Planetside 2
- Arfoire/Magiquone and CFW Magic in Neptunia and the anime adaptation
- Faust in Trillion: God of Destruction
- Female Voice #2 in Ragnarok Online 2
- Laura Victoriano in The Evil Within
- Nox, Bellona, Sun's Bride Chang'e, Soulless Machine Sol in Smite
- Queen Azshara and Shademaster Kiryn in World of Warcraft
- Valentine in Skullgirls
- Wretched Hag, Ophelia, Sachi Swiftblade, Helga Hammerstorm, MSivy, Arachna, Mistrunner Scout, and Kali in Heroes of Newerth
- Mags, leader of the Operators in Fallout 4.
- Helga Lindenbaum in Raiden V
Tropes associated with Laura Post:
- Contralto of Danger: A lot of her stern female roles have this.
- Femme Fatale: Some of her roles fit. Including Rosalia, Arfoire, Ragyo, Valentine, and Ahri. The last two are subversions though.
- Evil Sounds Deep: Many of her villainess characters have deeper voices.
- Pigeonholed Voice Actor: A large majority of her characters she voices are either Femme Fatale or a stern, serious type of woman. However, she's capable of voicing other kinds of characters whenever the situation calls for it.
- Spiritual Successor: To Tara Platt and Mary Elizabeth McGlynn. They both have relatively deep voices and are known to voice stern, serious women or Femme Fatales. She could also be the successor to Megan Hollingshead and Cindy Robinson due to their similar vocal ranges.
- Woman of a Thousand Voices: Her Heroes of Newerth Characters alone show just how much she exemplifies this trope.