Creator: Jamieson Price
GIGANTIC TAGER!!! FOR DEMACIAAAAA!!!Jamieson Price is an anime voice actor from California, his debut role being that of Yukio Oikawa in Digimon Adventure 02. Chances are if you notice a character that's either a Magnificent Bastard or just very theatrical and/or FABULOUSLY awesome, this guy is behind them. He has a very recognizable and extremely Badass Baritone, which usually lands him a lot of villainous or at least morally ambiguous roles. Chances are any character voiced by him will be a Large Ham. He also finds home in Big Guy characters in general.He also goes under the pseudonym "Taylor Henry" pseudonym in non-union productions.It appears that he is the official dub equivalent to Joji Nakata, and is usually cast as several of his roles. Ironically, Nakata's most notable role is his role as Alucard and his dub counterpart is voiced by Crispin Freeman... who goes on to voice Kirei Kotomine, previously voiced by Price himself, in Fate/Zero.His Texan counterparts are Kent Williams and Christopher Sabat, and his Canadian counterparts are Scott McNeil and Brian Drummond.
Notable roles by Jamieson Price, KING OF CONQUERORS!:
- Albert Maverick in Tiger & Bunny
- Big Ear in The Big O
- Diethard Reid in Code Geass
- Numerous roles in various Digimon series:
- Edmond "The Count of Monte Cristo" Dantes in Gankutsuou
- The First Hokage in Naruto
- Gael Chan in Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn
- Giovanni in Pokémon Origins
- Gyuki in Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan (Another Joji Nakata role taken! Too bad Johnny Yong Bosch wasn't taking Nura's role.)
- Jelly Jiggler in Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo
- Kirei Kotomine in Fate/stay night
- Lordgenome in Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
- Tokuoka in .hack//Liminality
- Rabat in Vandread
- Col. Shikishima in AKIRA
- Yasutora "Chad" Sado, Chow Neng Poww, and Muramasa in Bleach (replaced Marc Worden as Chad)
- Yuri Mihairokov in Planetes
- Algol in Soulcalibur IV & V
- The new, more Badass announcer in Super Street Fighter IV (under the alias Taylor Henry)
- The announcer and Elder Sub-Zero/Noob Saibot in Mortal Kombat 9
- Argo in Magna Carta 2
- Beggur in Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana
- Commander in Gate Keepers
- King Drake the Third in Makai Kingdom
- Elvis in God Hand (his second time playing a Mexican character alongside Bleach's Chad)
- There are no credits for the voice actorsnote , but he's very clearly the voice actor for Garen for League of Legends.
- Galbalan in Ys: The Oath in Felghana
- Georg Prime in Suikoden V
- Heihachi Mishima in Street Fighter X Tekken (again, with alias Taylor Henry)
- Iron Tager in BlazBlue
- Kira in Liberation Maiden
- Kurtis and Seraph Lamington in Disgaea: Hour of Darkness
- Largo the Black Lion in Tales of the Abyss
- Legato and Narrator in Eternal Sonata
- Leo Whitefang in Guilty Gear Xrd
- The Line Ark briefing guy in Armored Core: For Answer
- Lu Bu in Dynasty Warriors and all proprietaries thereof (But only starting from the 5th game)
- The Male Monk player character of Diablo III
- Kharazim (the aforementioned Male Monk) in Heroes of the Storm
- Many raid bosses in World of Warcraft, including Shade of Aran, Thorim, and Yogg-Saron. Also voices a good guy in Baine Bloodhoof.
- Masaji Kato in Shadow Hearts Covenant
- The mission announcer in Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War
- The narrator in Catherine
- Netherworld president Hugo in Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten
- Nier in NieR Gestalt
- Ovan in Dot Hack GU
- Priam in Fire Emblem Awakening
- The Protoss Zealots and their variants in StarCraft II
- Raven in Guilty Gear 2: Overture
- Reeve Tuesti in Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus
- Skins and various background characters in Shin Megami Tensei IV
- Lupa in Digital Devil Saga
- The dragon Wagner in Odin Sphere
- Walter Bernhard in Castlevania: Lament of Innocence
- Warpath in Transformers: War for Cybertron and Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
- Zero Sr./Dr. Sigma Klim in Virtue's Last Reward
Tropes associated with Jamieson Price:
- Badass Baritone: A large number of his roles have really deep voices.
- Evil Sounds Deep: Several of his roles.
- Hot-Blooded: A fair number of his roles, including Heihachi Mishima, Algol, Lu Bu, and Lordgenome.
- Large Ham: Some of his roles can fall into this. Garen, Rider, and Kurtis are notable examples.
- Rated M for Manly: Most of his roles will usually be treated as such.
- Relationship Voice Actor: