Beware of unmarked spoilers!
A farely aberage boy livving in sup urban Washigon with dad and its the birthday.
- Jhon asks his dad to give him a hand. He does. Literally.
- Jhon builds a roller coaster in his back yard and makes it deliberately faulty. He explicitly states making it crash is what makes it fun in the first place.
- Jhon has no qualms with using Sweet Bro's dead body as a crashpad to break his fall.
- Extreme Doormat: Only when he's talking to Vrasky.
- I'm a Humanitarian: Eats a cake made out of Sweet Bro's body.
- Jerkass: Has no self control, only thinks of himself and his various needs, and is a danger to the people around him.
- Refusal of the Call: In this continuity he refused to play Sburb because it looked too complicated, leading to Hecka Jef playing the game with Rose instead.
- What the Hell, Hero?: Rose's reaction when Jhon just gives up on playing Sburb to save her life so he could play Rollercoaster Tycoon.
The Only Sane Man of the kids group. For whatever reason, recently she experienced an event she calls "the Corruption", which, in her view, completely ruined the universe, and therefore strives to make it "normal" again.
Known to others as Roze Lallonk.
Non-Player Human Kids
- Happiness in Slavery: Jhon abuses Dabe and treats him as a slave. Dabe doesn't mind this at all.
- We Hardly Knew Ye: Killed by Jhon shortly after his debut.
- Heroic Sacrifice: She saves Rose from being run over by a space ship by pushing her aside. She doesn't survive.
- We Hardly Knew Ye: killed by the newly created Billards Maniak less than 5 pages after being introduced.
- Noodle Incident: For whatever reason, their Sgrub logo (and therefore, Door to the Ultimate Reward) only has ten squares, meaning only ten players.
- Single-Issue Wonk: Only seems to care about "mIrAcLeS".
- Single-Issue Wonk: Only seems to care about "hornse%" [sic].
- Only Sane Man: Among the trols, though G0dhead Aradead may also qualify.
Aradead Megadie/G0dhead Aradead
- A Form You Are Comfortable With: After becoming the essence of the universe itself, she uses her G0dhead form to be tangible enough to communicate to the reader. When she decides to observe her friends' session, she instead takes an Enhanced form.
- Ascend to a Higher Plane of Existence: And how.
- Meaningful Rename: After fusing with several kernelsprites in a row, she decides to call herself Aradia Megido.
- Fourth-Wall Observer: Growing large enough to observe reality allowed her to understand the fourth wall between our universe and fiction, but as she notes, observing is all she can really do. After all, she can't exactly break the real fourth wall since o's still writing her.
- Fusion Dance: Exaggerated. At first, fusing with Vrasky's sprit turns her into essentially a trol with an 8-ball for a head. Then her quest for knowledge causes her to prototype with other people's sprits until she's become one with every sprit in the universe.
- Meaningful Name: For a trol that spends most of her time in the comic as a ghost, her name can't be any more appropriate.
- The Smurfette Principle: She becomes the comic's first (and so far only) whyte words girl.
- Walking Spoiler: Pretty much everything related to Aradead is some kind of spoiler.
- Abhorrent Admirer: Vies for the affection of every other troll, much to their chagrin.
- Attention Whore: Hoo boy. Vrasky hates it when the attention goes away from her, and the only reason why she got into contact with the Final Agent is because he said he could make her even more relevant than she already was.
- Dominatrix: She's everyone's daddy, and she's not afraid to enforce that rule. If she catches wind of anyone being "very na8ghty", she'll be right there to punish them.
- Perpetual Frowner: Her default expression is an open-mouthed scowl that never lets up.
- Cool Shades: Part of his outfit as a cop.
- Super Cop: When he finds the illegal roller coaster Jhon made, he has no problem driving his car from under a meteor, using the track as a ramp, and landing on a flying airplane when he falls short. Afterwards, he immediately continues the chase by seeking another method to pursue Jhon.
- Even though he's a badass there's no denying he's terrible at his job, though.
- Eye Scream
- Stabs his own eyes after looking into those of Lil Cal.
- Eldritch Abomination: Leader of the noble circle of the horrorterrors.
- From Nobody to Nightmare:After he steals both rings of orbs fourfold, he becomes this.
Waynerd Vagibong/Warwarwy Villain
- Uncanny Valley: Jack's reaction to her new Geromy-like appearance.
Whyte QuenFor tropes relating to Fresh Whyte Germysprit, see their entry under Sprites
Known to others as Jagk Nore.
- Heroic Sacrifice: Takes a missile for Jhon so he can god tier.
- Meaningful Rename: Started out as Rad Timmy thanks to his sweet hat. He considers calling himself just Timmy when he gets a significantly less cool hat to replace it, but all the teasing he got over it eventually made him miserable enough to become Sad Timmy.
- Bound and Gagged: Doc Scratch keeps him in his trunk.