This is a list of characters from the fan-comic Contrasts.
- Adorkable: Her shy and awkward attitude around Barriss screams this.
- Badass Gay: She has a major crush on Barriss.
- Badass Adorable: Just look at her picture!
- Dark and Troubled Past: She had a rather isolated life in the Jedi Temple.
- Fingerless Gloves: Just like canon.
- Has Two Mommies: Apparently, she was raised by two female Togruta.
- Lipstick Lesbian: Her crush on Barriss is quite obvious.
- Transparent Closet: Their are moments were you wonder if she is even trying to hide it.
- Adorkable: Though not as shy as Ahsoka, she is quite knowledgeable and can be kinda nerdy.
- Ambiguously Gay: We have yet to know if she returns Ahoska's feelings.
- Anti-Hero: Despite her negative opinion on the Jedi's involvement in the war, the fact she can be rather stand-offish, and how coldly she can (sometimes) act towards Ahsoka, it is still as clear as day that she is a good person at heart.
- Berserk Button: She does not like it when Ahsoka tries to justify the Jedi's part in the war.
- On a lighter note, don't sneak up on her, she will shout at you no matter where she is.
- Boyish Short Hair: It was longer when she was younger.
- Dark and Troubled Past: Oh good god.
- Has Two Mommies: Her biological mother, Shara Offee, was married to another Mirialan woman.
- Parental Abandonment: Her mother gave her up to the Jedi Order on the day she was born so she wouldn't be forced to take her back to their Crapsack World homeworld.
- Parental Substitute: Luminara is hers, to the point that Luminara is the one who named her and when Barriss was very young, she wondered if Luminara was actually her mother.
- Sugar-and-Ice Personality: She is polite, but she can also be stand-offish and cold, see Anti-Hero above.