- Crowning Music of Awesome: Listen to the demo soundtrack here!
- Paranoia Fuel:
- After your first encounter with Flowey, you know he vandalized the instruction manual. He also knows what you did during the game, and he'll leave more messages in the manual for you. He also knows you can save and reload. He even knows when you stick your nose where it isn't wanted, such as the website's source code. You can't hide from Flowey. Hee hee...
- During the game, try to walk a screen or so into a room (such as the first save room), then walk back to the entrance. You might spot someone running back out of the room. Didn't we just say that you can't hide from Flowey?
- Player Punch: The Boss Battle at the end of the demo is not fighting to kill. Yet you may very well end up killing them.
- Let's say you kill the boss, then reload your save to find a way to spare them. Flowey knows what happened the first time.
- Enjoy being an aloof completionist and seeing every possible route? Well, if you did figure out how to spare the boss the first time, you'd have to go back and kill them to see what happens, won't you? After all, it's not like it's what you really want to happen, you just want to see everything. Nice try. Once again, Flowey knows what you did.
- Nightmare Fuel:
- One character's "funny faces" turn out to be Nightmare Faces instead.
- There are quite a few gems if you're working towards the worst ending:
"Hahaha... You're not really human, are you? No. You're empty inside. Just like me."
- Where are the knives.
- Unlike the other routes, there's no Hannibal Lecture at the end. What the player reads instead is quite possibly the most chilling thing in the entire game:
That was fun. Let's finish the job.
- You might want to re-read the manual for advice after playing through the game.