- Napstablook making a top hat out of his own tears which he calls, "Dapperblook."
- You can call Toriel on the cell phone and choose from a few options of what you want to say to her. If you choose the "Call her 'mom'" option and then choose the "Flirt" option, she will take note of it and call you an "interesting child."
- Examining the cactus in Toriel's room:
Ah, the cactus. Truly the most tsundere of plants.
- If you fight the dummy at the beginning of the game, and intentionally miss each time or repeatedly spare it, eventually it gets tired of your "aimless shenanigans" and just floats away, ending the battle. There's also Toriel's look on her face afterward.
- In your very first real battle against a Froggit, choosing to compliment it reveals that it's scared... of Toriel, who slides on screen and glares at it until it leaves, automatically winning the fight for you. Conversely, if you choose to threaten it, it'll be flattered.
- Flowey's increasing rage when you don't fall for his trap is hilarious, especially if you're doing it in revenge for him chiding you on a previous game. The music also distorts each time you avoid his "friendliness pellets", highlighting how things are going off script. Eventually, he completely loses it, reveals his Nightmare Face, and launches his unavoidable attack as he would normally do.
- Meta example. Toby's rules for the NPC reward tier has him recommending that backers create a snail NPC because they are actually monsters in real life.
- When encountering a Migosp, if you clear out its allies then its "bullets" become a little animated creature doing an arm-waving dance. It stays at the bottom of the arena and makes no effort whatsoever to attack your soul.
- One post on the Twitter page is both Fridge Horror and hilarious in a Crossing the Line Twice way.
Strive every day to increase your "LOVE." Remember, "LOVE" comes easiest from friends and family. =)
- For those who don't get it, LOVE in this game means level, and you can get it by killing things.
- The statement about love coming most from friends really is harsh. Considering you gain a ton of LV if you kill Toriel instead of sparing her.
- Reducing Napstablook's HP to zero will have him reveal that, being a ghost, he's invincible, and he was only reducing his Life Meter to be polite.
- Flowey's Valentine's Day messages on the twitter feed are gold.
Show them how you REALLY feel. I'm sure you'll create some unforgettable memories in the process!Make sure not to break any hearts today ;)