The House of Family is literally a massive house that can accommodate the entire "family". Each member gets their own room, but due to a misunderstanding with the House of Craft
, there is only one bathroom in the entire house which leads to monumental clashes that have left entire universes shattered. As a result, this family ranks among one of the most dysfunctional one would ever meet, and the other deities wonder what keeps them all together under the same roof. There have been so many claims of domestic abuse and other disturbances that the House of Defense has officially stopped taking calls related to this House. The few members of the 501st that are Darth Vader's personal guard try and keep everything intact, but it never works
, which makes that job the most disliked in the entire Legion.
There are currently talks about filming a Reality Television
The Heroic Protectors of Family
Mufasa, Vanished God of Absent Fathers, Former God of Distant, Loving Fathers
Yu Narukami, God of Kind Brotherhood
- Greater God, for his last appearance
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Symbol: Pride Rock, and a really big pawprint
- Portfolio: Reasonable Authority, Showing Up At The Last Moment To Save The Day, Conspicuous Absence Of The Ability To Return From The Dead, Addressing Carnivore Confusion, Approval Of Children, Advice After Death.
- Domain: Nobility, Strength, Leadership
- Enemies: Scar
- A son of Aslan, Mufasa ruled his territories wisely and well, in those misty times before the formation of this House. He was overthrown and murdered by his brother Scar, but all evidence says that it was "an accident".
- Unlike most of the other gods, he could not be resurrected by Virtuous. Nor could his spirit carry on as other gods' do - he was never seen walking the savanna and conversing. Instead, the lion manifested for brief periods in the sky, encouraging his children.
- Records from that time are incomplete, but The Question has a theory about what happened then. Apparently, after some cataclysmic disaster the at-the-time God of Heroes was near dissolution and could only be saved by the infusion of another god's spirit, one of the greatest sacrifices in the Pantheon. And Mufasa made it, believing that there "was still good in him". Most gods who subscribe to this theory are of the opinion that the lion was wrong. Vader has his voice, and very little else.
- Whatever did happen, Mufasa hasn't been seen since. Many wept for his return.
(Narukami-kun, Souji Seta
, The Sister-Complex Kingpin of Steel
, Mr. Perfect, The Protagonist
Jin Kazama, God of Those Who Fight Evil Parents
- Intermediate God, Greater God when using Izanagi-No-Okami
- Theme Music: Reach Out to the Truth -Reincarnation Version- and P4 Arena Mix
- Symbol: His glasses beside a katana
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Big Brother Instinct, Cool Big Bros, Personas, Wild Cards, beating up the goddess of death Izanami, snarking, calming people the hell down, those who help others face their Shadow Archetypes before facing their own
- Mentors: Philemon, Igor
- Investigation Team: Yosuke Hanamura, Kanji Tatsumi, Chie Satonaka, Yukiko Amagi, Rise Kujikawa, Teddie, Naoto Shirogane
- Other Persona-users:
- Ascended: Minato Arisato, Mitsuru Kirijo, Aigis, Tatsuya Suou, Maya Amano, Eikichi Mishina
- Non-ascended: Yukari Takeba, Junpei Iori, Akihiko Sanada, Fuuka Yamagishi, Koromaru, Ken Amada, Shinjiro Aragaki, Labrys
- Other: Byakuya Kuchiki (More or less), Commander Shepard, Ragna the Bloodedge, Akemi Nakajima, Bright Noah, Mai Tokiha (indirectly), Sayaka Miki, Matt Hardy, Beat, Rhyme
- Uneasy Alliances With: Lucifer, Tohru Adachi
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Itachi Uchiha (One-sided), The Magical Girl Sisterhood (one-sided)
- Enemies: Izanami, Nyarlathotep, Edward Cullen (possibly), Izaya Orihara
- The nicer counterpart of Byakuya Kuchiki, although the latter doesn't think so highly of him. Didn't stop Yu to eventually form a Social Link with him, and eventually when Byakuya was heavily wounded and needed recovery after being attacked by the Vandenreich, he entrusts that Yu can also protect things he held dear in his absence. Yu just nodded.
- They may not be related by blood, but don't ever try to harm his adorable mortal cousin-sister Nanako Dojima, lest his wrath be swift and unforgiving. Teamed up with Matt Hardy in that regard, seeing as Matt is also protective of his younger brother, Jeff.
- Recent events suggest he is being jerked around by Nyarlathotep.
- Has a knack of making people, followers or gods alike calm down. This caused him to be viewed as a great ally by Bright Noah, whereas they work on in repairing wrongly placed emotions with Yu trying to calm people down, but if it fails, Bright steps in, Bright slaps, problem solved.
- Has a great amount of respect for Tatsuya Suou, Maya Amano, and Minato Arisato, and how they saved the world.
- Is one of the few people to read through the tales of Edward Cullen. Yu is considered as one of the most diligent Gods for that, though he admits that the tale is… ploddingly written and is almost physically painful to read.
- Has some problems dealing with both Lelouch and Izaya for different reasons (aside from the fact that the three sound so similar. Lelouch respects Yu for his protection of his younger cousin (although Yu would never go to such extremes like Lelouch would), and because Izaya sounds similar to him and Adachi.
- Then he's also gotten some weird looks from Dr. Tommy Oliver for sounding similar to a Power Ranger who went by the name of "Adam."
- One of Yu's abilities is to summon Asura to aid him. While in his universe it was an unrelated sun god's avatar, the one he's gained the power to call after ascending is the same one who's rapidly risen to fame for being one of the worst gods you could possibly piss off. Asura himself gladly lends Yu and his friends his power after seeing his love for Cousin Nanako and everyone else he protects.
- Under Madoka's request, Yu began working with the Investigation Team to see if the Witches can be turned into Personas. As it turns out, they can: Sayaka Miki now wields the Persona Oktavia, and used it to great effect during the Great Upheaval. The other Puella Magi began signing up in droves, and Yu and his friends were hailed as heroes among them. Unfortunately, Yu's connection to Lucifer has damaged his reputation: as soon as the Sisterhood found out, they declared they would rather turn into witches than work with him. Yu has attempted to avoid using Lucifer nowadays if possible.
- He is being aided in repairing his relationship with the Sisterhood by Madoka herself, who has begged her followers to be reasonable: this whole 'anyone even remotely related to Lucifer is evil' thing is really getting out of hand! It's worked somewhat: out of respect for her, many of Madoka's apostles have decided to give Yu a second chance..
- Jokingly said that one of the first turning points that he received his power, and eventually his Godhood, was that he heard this voice while staring to the TV: "THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK YOUR HAND INTO THE TV DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!!"
- Despises Itachi due to his over the top behavior towards his little brother, Sasuke. After the revelation that he was manipulated by Danzo, Narukami is reluctant to work with him.
- Was shocked when hearing that Izanami managed to ascend into Pantheon. Where he is not certain if she is going to do anything for the time being, he is ready to face her if he is needed.
- Yu recently became friends with Beat over how they're both protective older brother figures. Rhyme gets along with him too, and has stated that sometimes the two remind her of the other, when they're together.
(Child of Destiny, Devil Jin, DJ)
Mary Poppins, Goddess of Magical Nannies
- Theme Music: Jin Kazama -Far East Mix- (Jin), Snow Castle -Mundus Arrange- (Devil Jin)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The mark of Devil Jin.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Anti-Hero, Hatred To Evil Parents, Heroic Bastard, Inheritor of the Devil Gene, Spiky Hair, Momma's Boy
- Domain: Family, Battle, Goodness
- Non-ascended: Ling Xiaoyu
- Ascended: Jun Kazama, N Harmonia, Kurei, Piccolo, Ryu, Siegfried Schtauffen, Hayate Ayasaki, Raven, Miranda Lawson, The Hulk, Ryuko Matoi, Satsuki Kiryuuin
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: King II (On King's part) and Asuka Kazama
- Enemies: Kazuya Mishima, Heihachi Mishima, Ogre, Ragyo Kiryuuin nearly every single evil parents in this House.
- Opposes: Hayate's parents and The Bike Guy.
- Born with a bad father and BAD grandfather, Jin now considers evil parents (not his mother) his enemy, as much as the Devil Gene within him.
- One must be wary on how to transcribe his name, otherwise they may end up calling in for Jin Kisaragi
- Awaits the day where he will team up with Ryu to fight his hated father Kazuya.
- After a meeting with Miranda Lawson, Jin expressed an idea about forming a group to oppose parental abuse, after seeing not just Kazuya and Heihachi and Henry Lawson, but also some like Ghetsis, Relius, etc. Miranda was quick enough to form that group after a meeting with Raven, and Jin was appointed the leader, not just on his title, but also the fact that he's calling out TWO generations of parental abuse.
- This culminates in the realization that his grandpa, Heihachi, has made it to the Pantheon. The time was quicker than expected, but Jin decided that everything must come to an end that instant.
- Despite all that, everyone knew he's still a Momma's Boy for his mom (wherever she is) Jun Kazama. And when she ascended, Jin... preferred to lock himself on his own room trying to hold off all the emotions he'd like to share for that.
- Meanwhile, after hearing of Ogre's ascension, a very enraged Jin is preparing to get revenge on him for all the suffering he put him through in the mortal realm, thinking of a way to truly eliminate him for good.
- Recently aided the other Gods in stopping the merging of worlds. Again.
- Leitmotif: "Feed the Birds"
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: Her outline holding aloft her flying umbrella.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Magical Nanny, Bag of Holding, The Comically Serious, Crazy-Prepared, Dish Dash, Full-Name Basis, Reverse Psychology (via song), Inexplicably Awesome, Magical Guardian, Parasol of Prettiness, Proper Lady, Refuge in Audacity, Speaks Fluent Animal, Sugar and Ice Personality.
- Domain: Children, Magic, Kindness, Friendship.
- Allies: Fluttershy, just about every (good) parent in the Pantheon, Miss Frizzle.
- Followers: Maria Von Trapp (who look very similar), Nanny McPhee, Jo Frost. Princess Cadance
- Enemies: Vicky, Lord Voldemort (as of 2012), any abusive parents.
- The official nanny for the House of Family, and her talents and no-nonsense attitude have helped both good and evil family members.
- Has used her mastery of reverse psychology, often via song, to outwit the greatest villains in the Pantheon.
- No child, no matter how rambunctious, villainous or crazy they are, has ever got the best of Mary Poppins. This includes the likes of Hansel and Gretel, childhood-era Johan Liebert and Lucy, Yuno Gasai and Alice
- Several people have attempted to discover the secrets of her magic carpet bag. Naruto crawled his way into the bag, followed by Hinata Hyuga to retrieve him. It took three days for Mary Poppins to find them and remove them from the bag. The SCP Foundation requested to examine the bag, but Mary Poppins refused to co-operate.
- Edward Cullen and Bella Swan protested outside the House, claiming because Mary Poppins is "practically perfect in every way", she should be in Mary Suetopia. Mary stepped out of the House, opened her umbrella and used a powerful gust of wind to send the two all the way back to their castle in the Disgraces.
- There has been some speculation that she is actually a Time Lord considering her bag's depth and some her powers and influence. The Doctor has made no comment on the rumours.
- Mary Poppins made enemies of Lord Voldemort after she used clone magic and intercepted his invasion of the 2012 Summer Olympics. Voldemort has declared vengeance on her. Mary Poppins responded with "I wish you all the best of luck."
- Along with Carl Fredricksen's leitmotif, no God in the House of Music is allowed to play "Feed the Birds" due to the last performance causing every god to not only cry a river that nearly caused the Pantheon to be flooded, but also because they began to give so much food to the Aviary-based Gods that many of them gained a few pounds.
- Nobody knows her age. In fact, Professor Hastings who's speculated to be an older Susan Pevensie suspects that Mary Poppins was the nanny of Jesus Himself, while Ventus believes that she's been around since the days of King Henry VIII, since he met his daughter Elizabeth I only hours after she married the Tenth Doctor, who mentioned "a magical woman served as her nanny when she was a child". In fact, the only person ever brave enough to ask Mary Poppins how old she is Terra. She only gave him a "Cheshire Cat" response, further confusing everyone.
The Child Abuse Supporters
Scar, God of Evil Uncles and Evil Brothers
Darth Vader, God of Evil Fathers, Blood-Relations Reveals, the Archnemesis Dad and Commander of The Legion
- Theme Song: Be Prepared.
- Greater God
- Symbol: His Scar.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Villain Songs, Manipulative Bastards, Evil Princes, Evil Uncles, Evil Brothers, Taking Protagonist Deaths For Granted, Disproportionate Retribution.
- Domain: Evil, Nobility, Trickery, Stealth, Strength.
- Followers: Arthur Burns, Schniezel el Britannia, King Claudius.
- Ally: Vergil Sparda.
- Enemies: Simba, Zazu, Mufasa, Bernkastel, Rika Furude, Shion Sonozaki, Terra Branford, Bryan Mills, Jak, Daxter, Sora, Donald, Goofy, Carmelita Fox
- High Priest: Noob Saibot (for the Evil Brother title only).
- Scar staged an Evil Plan to alienate the House's previous leader, Darth Vader, from his worshipers and take control of much of Vader's power. However. he still hasn't learned to actually kill his enemies, so another reversal is possible.
- Loves to lord over his fellow Disney villains that he's the most successful of them by hanging on to power for years before his gruesome death.
- Gained a seat in the recently formed House of Royalty as the God of Evil Princes.
- Added a lot of people to his black list over the Disgrace of his loyal follower Teppei Houjou, one he had believed to have been a good High Priest.
- Scar is one of the few beings in the universe to turn into a Heartless and retain his original appearance, though it was vanquished not long afterwards by Sora and Simba. Interpol has since sent Inspector Carmelita Fox out to not only find his Nobody, but also to find his widow Zira, who's rumored to be planning revenge.
- Many animal gods in the pantheon are told to be cautious around Scar and his hyena army, due to their desire to eat them. They nearly succeeded with Daxter before, who was saved in time by Jak.
Ghetsis Harmonia, God of Abusive Parents
- Theme Song: "The Imperial March".
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His Black Helmet.
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Paternal Revelations, Mysterious Parents, Big No Screamers, Mind Probing, Spoilers Everybody Knows, Creepy Life-Support Breathing, Lightsabers.
- Domains: Corruption, Darkness, Destiny, Law, Evil.
- Allies: Golbez, Homura Akemi.
- Enemies: Red Skull, Scar, Lucifer.
- Special Relationships: Padmé Amidala (his wife), Luke Skywalker (his son) and Emperor Palpatine.
- Opposes: Teppei Houjou.
- The patriarch of the Family pantheon from time immemorial (the 70's), Vader was weakened and quietly overthrown by Scar when the Star Wars prequels alienated many of his worshipers. Naturally, Scar was behind the whole thing. Vader is currently venting his wrath on his servants. He keeps trying to use his new position to strike back at Scar, but Captain America always intervenes in time to prevent the revenge of this Sith.
- Since he became a part of the House of Defense, Vader spends more and more time away from this House. Working under a flag-covered soldier and directing his troops with a too-soft hand once would have been beneath him, but these days it seems far preferable to enduring Scar's smirk at the dinner table.
- Ozai is one of his most devoted followers. The rest of the gods (save Zuko) take amusement in hearing both converse, as it's like watching a bizarre version of a Star Wars film.
- Rumor is that once, long before the ascension of Captain Carrot, Vader was the God of Heroes but fell in a disaster that the rest of the Pantheon covers up. His voice is nearly identical to that of Scar's brother, who had been dead for eons and whose spirit has not been seen since Vader became the God of Evil Fathers. What this means is hotly contested.
- When the Emperor ascended, Vader once more swore fealty. He still resents his Master, however, and secretly plots against him. His troops are loyal to him before their Emperor; he has made sure of that.
- Though he is an evil father even he felt rage at how horrible Ghetsis treated his own son. This is probably due to his own issues with his mother and his upbringing.
- This rage was also extended to Teppei Houjou after the reveal of his implied sexual abuse of Satako in Tatagoroshi-hen. He may be an evil father, but even he has standards. Needless to say, Teppei was given a fatal Force Grip, then given a lightsaber dismemberment. Since then, he takes Satako under his guard after she ascended.
- He has made an enemy out of Red Skull ever since he rapped against Hitler and then froze him in carbonite.
- Has once raced with Yoda over the weapon of Soul Edge, with neither claiming it.
- Vader more recently has been placed in VERY awkward positions in this house. While still a defining Evil father, the ascension of both his wife and Son has placed him in a difficult situation. Luke can beat him every time they clash on the field of battle, and Padme refuses to join his empire on account of her elected background. Vader, in a moment of weakness let out a Big "NO!", leading to the whole house of family pointing and laughing at him (or occasionally miswording it as a Big "DO NOT WANT"). As of such, Vader has been coersed into doing some jobs for the good guys, including going to the house of theater to show his famous Love Redeems moment, to his eternal shame.
- It gets even more awkward with the events of "The Great Upheaval" given that Gen Urobuchi has compared Homura to Vader. He is deeply sorry for his inadvertant role in it which amounts to an attempt to Pet the Dog that went horribly wrong due to Homura's circumstances hitting too close to home. Lucifer is now a high priority target for Vader due to what he did to Homura being eerily similar to what Palpatine did to him. In order to atone for it, he has cast his lot with the "Rebellion" faction of "The Pantheonic Rebellion", ordering the 501st to turn on "Regime" troops when the timing is right. He is now making his move against Palpatine.
- A deeper look into his time as a Jedi Knight has aided his image and gained him new worshipers, suggesting a challenge against Scar may be in the near future.
, Geechis, Geechisu, Gaycheese)
- Intermediate God
- Theme Music: Battle! Ghetsis -BW2 Mix-
- Symbol: A Hydreigon
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Being the most horrible parents ever, Irrideemable depravity, throwing away said children when they can no longer be useful to them, Emotionally manipulating his son to do his bidding, having a strong dragon at its final form earlier than it should be, Telling lies to the public for his own personal gain, Horrifc implications of his actions long before he outed himself as a villain, Complete Monster, Pretending to be a good person, Being a far more horrific villain than expected from the setting, Leader of an extremist organization supposedly fighting for the sake of Pokémon while only seeing them as tools.
- Domain: Hate, Hope, Cruelty, Psychosis.
- Followers: Ken Titus (Titus), Hilda (Fire Emblem 4), Sonia Reed (Fire Emblem 7), Rosa Ushiromiya (Umineko no Naku Koro ni), Shou Tucker.
- Allies: Gendo Ikari, Angela Petrelli, Relius Clover, Medusa Gorgon, Ragyo Kiryuin.
- Opposed By: Too many to count. Mostly because they can't stand his child abusing ways, and to a lesser extent, his Pokémon abusing ways.
- Ghetsis's reveal on how much of an evil bastard he is is so great even most of the other Evil Deities of the entire pantheon despise him, not to mention most of the good deities, too. There ARE some pure evil Deities that consider him awesome for what he did, though. Fellow Complete Monster's only though...
- Ghetsis was not always the first founder of this house. It was first founded by Precia Testarossa, then she invited Relius Clover to share house, but then Relius left and Ghetsis took the spot. Over time, however, Ghetsis' influence overwhelmed Precia and she's suddenly gone, making Ghetsis the sole God of this place. He's open for her replacement, though, currently scouting for Medusa Gorgon.
- It turns out that he was disappointed on how Precia seemed to be overwhelmed with her past as a kind mother and the effects have been resurfacing in her. Ghetsis arranged with Melkor that she is to be booted from her house and slain, then he personally made an attack towards her 'daughter' Fate Testarossa, prompting Precia to resurface and killed protecting her daughter. This act was considered so vile that he's reaching a new level in the 'most hated Gods in the Pantheon'.
- While his domain is the realm of Abusive Parents, he has his sights on the Olympus Mons within the Pantheon. He once attempted to mind control Pikachu as a stepping stone to controlling the legendary Pokémon of Kalos, and then eventually Mewtwo and Arceus, only to be thwarted by an Enemy Mine of N, Team Rocket, and of course Pikachu's trainer Ash Ketchum.
- Needless to say, he was outright banned from visiting the House of Beasts when he ascended to the Pantheon, due to his views that Pokémon only exist to be exploited. Doesn't stop him from working through proxies. Some are annoyed that his crimes against N are given more prominence than his crimes against Pokémon.
- Aside from Ash, he was recently beaten by two trainers: GYMC and CLY. The former he is annoyed mostly because he was flatted by Pokémon that didn't evolve.