Family The House of Family is literally a massive house that can accommodate the entire "family". Each member gets their own room, but due to a misunderstanding with the House of Craft, there is only one bathroom in the entire house which leads to monumental clashes that have left entire universes shattered. As a result, this family ranks among one of the most dysfunctional one would ever meet, and the other deities wonder what keeps them all together under the same roof. There have been so many claims of domestic abuse and other disturbances that the House of Defense has officially stopped taking calls related to this House. The few members of the 501st that are Darth Vader's personal guard try and keep everything intact, but it never works, which makes that job the most disliked in the entire Legion. There are currently talks about filming a Reality Television series here.
open/close all folders
The Heroic Protectors of Family
Mufasa, Vanished God of Absent Fathers, Former God of Distant, Loving Fathers
- Greater God, for his last appearance
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Symbol: Pride Rock, and a really big pawprint
- Portfolio: Reasonable Authority, Showing Up At The Last Moment To Save The Day, Conspicuous Absence Of The Ability To Return From The Dead, Addressing Carnivore Confusion, Approval Of Children, Advice After Death.
- Domain: Nobility, Strength, Leadership
- Enemies: Scar
- A son of Aslan, Mufasa ruled his territories wisely and well, in those misty times before the formation of this House. He was overthrown and murdered by his brother Scar, but all evidence says that it was "an accident".
- Unlike most of the other gods, he could not be resurrected by Virtuous. Nor could his spirit carry on as other gods' do - he was never seen walking the savanna and conversing. Instead, the lion manifested for brief periods in the sky, encouraging his children.
- Records from that time are incomplete, but The Question has a theory about what happened then. Apparently, after some cataclysmic disaster the at-the-time God of Heroes was near dissolution and could only be saved by the infusion of another god's spirit, one of the greatest sacrifices in the Pantheon. And Mufasa made it, believing that there "was still good in him". Most gods who subscribe to this theory are of the opinion that the lion was wrong. Vader has his voice, and very little else.
- Whatever did happen, Mufasa hasn't been seen since. Many wept for his return.
Yu Narukami, God of Kind Brotherhood (Narukami-kun, Souji Seta, The Sister-Complex Kingpin of Steel, Mr. Perfect, The Protagonist, P4 Hero, Senpai, Mr. Accomplice)
- Intermediate God, Greater God when using Izanagi-No-Okami
- Theme Music: Reach Out to the Truth -Reincarnation Version- and P4 Arena Mix
- Symbol: His glasses beside a katana
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Big Brother Instinct, Cool Big Bros, Personas, Wild Cards, beating up the goddess of death Izanami, snarking, calming people the hell down, those who help others face their Shadow Archetypes before facing their own
- Mentors: Philemon, Igor
- Investigation Team: Yosuke Hanamura, Kanji Tatsumi, Chie Satonaka, Yukiko Amagi, Rise Kujikawa, Teddie, Naoto Shirogane
- Other Persona-users:
- Other: Byakuya Kuchiki (More or less), Commander Shepard, Ragna the Bloodedge, Akemi Nakajima, Bright Noah, Mai Tokiha (indirectly), Sayaka Miki, Edward Elric, Matt Hardy, Beat, Rhyme, Almaz, Judai Yuki, Kouta Kazuraba/Kamen Rider Gaim, Kuroka, Yuma Tsukumo
- Uneasy Alliances With: Lucifer, Tohru Adachi
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Itachi Uchiha (One-sided), The Magical Girl Sisterhood (one-sided)
- Enemies: Izanami, Nyarlathotep, the House of Cullen (possibly), Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele (also possible), Izaya Orihara
- The nicer counterpart of Byakuya Kuchiki, although the latter doesn't think so highly of him. Didn't stop Yu to eventually form a Social Link with him, and eventually when Byakuya was heavily wounded and needed recovery after being attacked by the Vandenreich, he entrusts that Yu can also protect things he held dear in his absence. Yu just nodded.
- They may not be true siblings, but don't ever try to harm his adorable mortal cousin-sister Nanako Dojima, lest his wrath be swift and unforgiving. Teamed up with Matt Hardy in that regard, seeing as Matt is also protective of his younger brother, Jeff.
- Recent events suggest he is being jerked around by Nyarlathotep. Though it turned out that the real jerking around what Nyarlathotep did was pretend like he possibly was Malevolent Entity, where in reality, the real Malevolent Entity was a deity called Hi-no-Kagutsuchi.
- Has a knack of making people, followers or gods alike calm down. This caused him to be viewed as a great ally by Bright Noah, whereas they work on in repairing wrongly placed emotions with Yu trying to calm people down, but if it fails, Bright steps in, Bright slaps, problem solved.
- Has a great amount of respect for Tatsuya Suou, Maya Amano, and Minato Arisato, and how they saved the world.
- Is one of the few people to read through the tales of the House of Cullen. Yu is considered as one of the most diligent Gods for that, though he admits that the tale is… ploddingly written and is almost physically painful to read.
- Has some problems dealing with both Lelouch and Izaya for different reasons (aside from the fact that the three sound so similar. Lelouch respects Yu for his protection of his younger cousin (although Yu would never go to such extremes like Lelouch would), and because Izaya sounds similar to him and Adachi.
- Then he's also gotten some weird looks from Dr. Tommy Oliver for sounding similar to a Power Ranger who went by the name of "Adam."
- One of Yu's abilities is to summon Asura to aid him. While in his universe it was an unrelated sun god's avatar, the one he's gained the power to call after ascending is the same one who's rapidly risen to fame for being one of the worst gods you could possibly piss off. Asura himself gladly lends Yu and his friends his power after seeing his love for Cousin Nanako and everyone else he protects.
- Under Madoka's request, Yu began working with the Investigation Team to see if the Witches can be turned into Personas. As it turns out, they can: Sayaka Miki now wields the Persona Oktavia, and used it to great effect during the Great Upheaval. The other Puella Magi began signing up in droves, and Yu and his friends were hailed as heroes among them. Unfortunately, Yu's connection to Lucifer has damaged his reputation: as soon as the Sisterhood found out, they declared they would rather turn into witches than work with him. Yu has attempted to avoid using Lucifer nowadays if possible.
- He is being aided in repairing his relationship with the Sisterhood by Madoka herself, who has begged her followers to be reasonable: this whole 'anyone even remotely related to Lucifer is evil' thing is really getting out of hand! It's worked somewhat: out of respect for her, many of Madoka's apostles have decided to give Yu a second chance..
- Jokingly said that one of the first turning points that he received his power, and eventually his Godhood, was that he heard this voice while staring to the TV: "THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK YOUR HAND INTO THE TV DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!!"
- Despises Itachi due to his over the top behavior towards his little brother, Sasuke. After the revelation that he was manipulated by Danzo, Narukami is reluctant to work with him. Instead, whenever he is forced to work with him. He makes sure that he never plans anything unless it's a counter strategy.
- Was shocked when hearing that Izanami managed to ascend into Pantheon. Where he is not certain if she is going to do anything for the time being, he is ready to face her if he is needed.
- Yu recently became friends with Beat over how they're both protective older brother figures. Rhyme gets along with him too, and has stated that sometimes the two remind her of the other, when they're together.
- Yu has also become friends with Judai Yuki, being under the impresion that Judai was a Persona User. He cited Judai's frequent comparisons to The Fool, his summoning of Monsters through Cards and just about anything that happened in his third year as evidence but Judai quickly denied it. Though he was quite amazed and relieved that they were very similar since becoming a Not Quite Human had left him with a Lonely at the Top complex.
Jin Kazama, God of Those Who Fight Evil Parents (Child of Destiny, Devil Jin, DJ)
- Theme Music: "Jin Kazama -Far East Mix-" (Jin), "Snow Castle -Mundus Arrange-" (Devil Jin).
- Lesser God (Greater God as Devil Jin)
- Symbol: The mark of Devil Jin.
- Alignment: Neutral Good, acted as Neutral Evil during the events of Tekken 6, Chaotic Evil as Devil Jin
- Portfolio: Anti Heroes, Hatred to Evil Parents, Heroic Illegitimate Sons, Inheriting the Devil Gene, Spiky Hair, Stoicness, Bishōnen Who Provide Fangirl Baits, Having a Cool Mother, Badasses, Decoy Antagonists, Fake Defectors, Being Tall, Dark and Handsome.
- Domain: Family, Combat, Good, Genetics.
- Non-ascended: Ling Xiaoyu, Hwoarang (his Friendly Rival).
- Ascended: Jun Kazama (his mother), N Harmonia, Kurei, Piccolo, Ryu, Siegfried Schtauffen, Hayate Ayasaki, Raven, Miranda Lawson, The Hulk, Ryuko Matoi, Satsuki Kiryuin, The Kids Next Door, Lars Alexandersson (his half-uncle, former enemy), Alisa Bosconovitch, Kouta Kazuraba/Kamen Rider Gaim.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: King II (On King's part), Asuka Kazama (his cousin).
- Enemies: Kazuya Mishima (his father), Heihachi Mishima (his grandfather), Ogre, Ragyo Kiryuuin nearly every single evil parents in the Pantheon.
- Pities: Meg Griffin.
- Born with a bad father and BAD grandfather, Jin now considers evil parents (not his mother) his enemy, as much as the Devil Gene within him.
- He has denounced the Mishima name due to his hatred on said evil parents, and immediately declares that he name is and will ever be Jin Kazama. Call him Jin Mishima at your own peril.
- One must be wary on how to transcribe his name, otherwise they may end up calling in for Jin Kisaragi. The two don't really seem to mind each other, though.
- Awaits the day where he will team up with Ryu to fight his hated father Kazuya.
- After a meeting with Miranda Lawson, Jin expressed an idea about forming a group to oppose parental abuse, after seeing not just Kazuya and Heihachi and Henry Lawson, but also some like Ghetsis, Relius, etc. Miranda was quick enough to form that group after a meeting with Raven, and Jin was appointed the leader, not just on his title, but also the fact that he's calling out TWO generations of parental abuse.
- This culminates in the realization that his grandpa, Heihachi, has made it to the Pantheon. The time was quicker than expected, but Jin decided that everything must come to an end that instant.
- Despite all that, everyone knew he's still a Momma's Boy for his mom (wherever she is) Jun Kazama. And when she ascended, Jin... preferred to lock himself on his own room trying to hold off all the emotions he'd like to share for that.
- Meanwhile, after hearing of Ogre's ascension, a very enraged Jin is preparing to get revenge on him for all the suffering he put him through in the mortal realm, thinking of a way to truly eliminate him for good.
- Recently aided the other Gods in stopping the merging of worlds. Again.
Mary Poppins, Goddess of Magical Nannies
- Leitmotif: "Feed the Birds".
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: Her outline holding aloft her flying umbrella.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Magical Nanny, Bag of Holding, The Comically Serious, Crazy-Prepared, Dish Dash, Full-Name Basis, Reverse Psychology (via song), Inexplicably Awesome, Magical Guardian, Parasol of Prettiness, Proper Lady, Refuge in Audacity, Speaks Fluent Animal, Sugar and Ice Personality, Younger Than They Look.
- Domain: Children, Magic, Kindness, Friendship.
- Allies: Fluttershy, just about every (good) parent in the Pantheon, Miss Frizzle.
- Followers: Maria Von Trapp (who look very similar), Nanny McPhee, Jo Frost. Princess Cadance
- Enemies: Vicky, Lord Voldemort (as of 2012), any abusive parents.
- The official nanny for the House of Family, and her talents and no-nonsense attitude have helped both good and evil family members.
- Has used her mastery of reverse psychology, often via song, to outwit the greatest villains in the Pantheon.
- No child, no matter how rambunctious, villainous or crazy they are, has ever got the best of Mary Poppins. This includes the likes of Hansel and Gretel, childhood-era Johan Liebert and Lucy, Yuno Gasai and Alice
- Several people have attempted to discover the secrets of her magic carpet bag. Naruto crawled his way into the bag, followed by Hinata Hyuga to retrieve him. It took three days for Mary Poppins to find them and remove them from the bag. The SCP Foundation requested to examine the bag, but Mary Poppins refused to co-operate.
- Edward Cullen and Bella Swan protested outside the House, claiming because Mary Poppins is "practically perfect in every way", she should be in Mary Suetopia. Mary stepped out of the House, opened her umbrella and used a powerful gust of wind to send the two all the way back to their castle in the Disgraces.
- There has been some speculation that she is actually a Time Lord considering her bag's depth and some her powers and influence. The Doctor has made no comment on the rumours.
- Mary Poppins made enemies of Lord Voldemort after she used clone magic and intercepted his invasion of the 2012 Summer Olympics. Voldemort has declared vengeance on her. Mary Poppins responded with "I wish you all the best of luck."
- Along with Carl Fredricksen's leitmotif, no God in the House of Music is allowed to play "Feed the Birds" due to the last performance causing every god to not only cry a river that nearly caused the Pantheon to be flooded, but also because they began to give so much food to the Aviary-based Gods that many of them gained a few pounds.
- Nobody knows her age. In fact, Professor Hastings who's speculated to be an older Susan Pevensie suspects that Mary Poppins was the nanny of Jesus Himself, while Ventus believes that she's been around since the days of King Henry VIII, since he met his daughter Elizabeth I only hours after she married the Tenth Doctor, who mentioned "a magical woman served as her nanny when she was a child". In fact, the only person ever brave enough to ask Mary Poppins how old she is Terra. She only gave him a "Cheshire Cat" response, further confusing everyone.
- According to the books, Mary Poppins is 17 years old.
- Is quite ashamed that her author, P.L. Travers, hates the film, and all gods in the pantheon that are either Disney or animatednote . In fact, she's even bonded with Willy Wonka over having their most famous adaptations being hated by their original authors.
The Child Abuse Supporters
Scar, God of Evil Uncles and Evil Brothers (Taka)
- Theme Song: Be Prepared.
- Greater God
- Symbol: His Scar.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Villain Songs, Manipulative Bastards, Evil Princes, Evil Uncles, Evil Brothers, Taking Protagonist Deaths For Granted, Disproportionate Retribution.
- Domain: Evil, Nobility, Trickery, Stealth, Strength.
- Followers: Arthur Burns, Schniezel el Britannia, King Claudius.
- Ally: Vergil Sparda.
- Enemies: Simba, Zazu, Mufasa, Bernkastel, Rika Furude, Shion Sonozaki, Terra Branford, Bryan Mills, Jak, Daxter, Sora, Donald, Goofy, Carmelita Fox
- High Priest: Noob Saibot (for the Evil Brother title only).
- Scar staged an Evil Plan to alienate the House's previous leader, Darth Vader, from his worshipers and take control of much of Vader's power. However. he still hasn't learned to actually kill his enemies, so another reversal is possible.
- Loves to lord over his fellow Disney villains that he's the most successful of them by hanging on to power for years before his gruesome death.
- Gained a seat in the recently formed House of Royalty as the God of Evil Princes.
- Added a lot of people to his black list over the Disgrace of his loyal follower Teppei Houjou, one he had believed to have been a good High Priest.
- Scar is one of the few beings in the universe to turn into a Heartless and retain his original appearance, though it was vanquished not long afterwards by Sora and Simba. Interpol has since sent Inspector Carmelita Fox out to not only find his Nobody, but also to find his widow Zira, who's rumored to be planning revenge.
- Many animal gods in the pantheon are told to be cautious around Scar and his hyena army, due to their desire to eat them. They nearly succeeded with Daxter before, who was saved in time by Jak.
Darth Vader, God of Evil Fathers, Blood-Relations Reveals, the Archnemesis Dad and Commander of The Legion (Anakin Skywalker, Little Ani, Skyguy, The Jedi's Morning Star, The Hero With No Fear, The Chosen One)
- Theme Song: "The Imperial March".
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His Black Helmet.
- Alignment: Lawful Evil (Darth Vader), Lawful Good (Anakin Skywalker).
- Portfolio: Paternal Revelations, Mysterious Parents, Big No Screamers, Mind Probing, Spoilers Everybody Knows, Creepy Life-Support Breathing, Lightsabers, Anti Villains, Breakout Characters, Fallen Heroes, Redemption Equals Death.
- Domains: Corruption, Darkness, Destiny, Law, Evil, Redemption.
- Allies as Vader: Golbez, Homura Akemi, Char Aznable.
- Alies as Anakin: Ahsoka Tano, Captain Rex, Mufasa, Naruto Uzumaki, Captain America, Judai "Jaden" Yuki.
- Enemies: Red Skull, Scar, Lucifer.
- Special Relationships: Padmé Amidala (his wife), Luke Skywalker (his son), Ahsoka Tano (his padawan) and Emperor Palpatine.
- Opposes: Teppei Houjou.
- He ascended after redeeming himself and killing the Emperor, sadly he must once again wear his Vader armor for no other reason but that his more iconic that way.
- Finding out this he let out a big NO which was heard all across the Pantheon. Some find it funny, others find it sad for once again being stuck in his nightmare of a body.
- He also was not amused that he will forever have the title of "Child Abuser".
- Anakin went to meet his loved once one by one and hoped he was welcomed back.
- The first one was his son Luke, when they met again, he was shocked and happy that he welcomed him with open arms.
- Luke wanted him to meet Obi-Wan and Yoda again so that they can reconcile. Anakin fears that he is not ready for them for what he's done in the past.
- He went to the House of Friendship, to meet Naruto Uzumaki, so that he can teach him how to forgive himself and find the courage to face his former masters.
- Next he went to the House of Family to meet Mufasa. He was surprised that they for some reason had the same voice. Mufasa ushered him that with time he can become a great father in his own right.
- Anakin found Padme in the House of Royalty and when they met, he bends his knees, and begs her for forgiveness. Nothing but silence for a full minute and then she hug him with tears in her eyes.
- One day Vader found a holographic device in his House, when he activates it, found none other than a grown up Ahsoka Tano. She forgives him and said that, she's just glad, she got her old master back.
- They both went to the House of Time and Space, to discover what happened to Ahsoka in the Empire era; sadly they have no answer.
- He pretence to be still evil so that he can sabotage the G.U.A.E.
- Since he became a part of the House of Defense, Vader spends more and more time away from this House. Working under a flag-covered soldier and directing his troops with a too-soft hand once would have been beneath him, but these days it seems far preferable to enduring Scar's smirk at the dinner table.
- Ozai is one of his most devoted followers. The rest of the gods (save Zuko) take amusement in hearing both converse, as it's like watching a bizarre version of a Star Wars film.
- When the Emperor ascended, Vader once more swore fealty. This however is only a lie as he's secretly against him, giving information to the House of Defense, to help stop his former Sith Master. He also made his troops loyal to him before their Emperor; he has made sure of that.
- Every time Palpatine makes a new plan, Vader secretly give's the information to a certain Knowledge Broker "Fulcrum"(Ahsoka Tano) which is given to the G.U.A.G.
- Though he had once been even if he still was, he would have felt rage at how horrible Ghetsis treated his own son. This is probably due to his own issues with his mother and his upbringing.
- This rage was also extended to Teppei Houjou after the reveal of his implied sexual abuse of Satako in Tatagoroshi-hen. Even if he was still an evil father, he still had standards. Needless to say, Teppei was given a fatal Force Grip, then given a lightsaber dismemberment. Since then, he has taken Satako under his guard after she ascended.
- He has made an enemy out of Red Skull ever since he rapped against Hitler and then froze him in Carbonite.
- He also cut him in half in the third round, that part was all Anakin when he got sick with all the atrocities Hitler made.
- Anakin was glad that when he as Darth Vader and Yoda raced over the weapon of Soul Edge, neither one of them claimed it, for he feared if he did grab the sword, thinks would've went much worse for the galaxy.
- He discovered that Judai was once an Evil Overlord like him.
- Judai explained why he become one and how he redeemed himself from it. They developed a surprising good friendship; before they left Judai made Anakin promise not to lose his good self when he's pretending to be the evil Darth Vader. He promised with determined eyes.
- things got awkward with the events of "The Great Upheaval" given that Gen Urobuchi has compared Homura to Vader. He is deeply sorry for his inadvertent role in it, which amounts to an attempt to Pet the Dog that went horribly wrong due to Homura's circumstances hitting too close to home. Lucifer is now a high priority target for Vader due to what he did to Homura being eerily similar to what Palpatine did to him. In order to atone for it, he has cast his lot with the "Rebellion" faction of "The Pantheonic Rebellion", ordering the 501st to turn on "Regime" troops when the timing is right. He is now making his move against Palpatine.
Ghetsis Harmonia, God of Abusive Parents (Dennis, G-Cis, Geechisu, Gaycheese)
- Intermediate God
- Theme Music: Battle! Ghetsis -BW2 Mix-
- Symbol: A Hydreigon
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Being the most horrible parents ever, Irrideemable depravity, throwing away said children when they can no longer be useful to them, Emotionally manipulating his son to do his bidding, having a strong dragon at its final form earlier than it should be, Telling lies to the public for his own personal gain, Horrifc implications of his actions long before he outed himself as a villain, Pretending to be a good person, Being a far more horrific villain than expected from the setting, Leader of an extremist organization supposedly fighting for the sake of Pokémon while only seeing them as tools.
- Domain: Hate, Hope, Cruelty, Psychosis.
- Followers: Ken Titus (Titus), Hilda (Fire Emblem 4), Sonia Reed (Fire Emblem 7), Rosa Ushiromiya (Umineko no Naku Koro ni), Shou Tucker.
- Allies: Sophia Lamb, Relius Clover, Medusa Gorgon, Ragyo Kiryuin, Ren Gyokuen .
- Opposed By: Too many to count. Mostly because they can't stand his child abusing ways, and to a lesser extent, his Pokémon abusing ways.
- Enemies: Amon
- Ghetsis's reveal on how much of an evil bastard he is is so great even most of the other Evil Deities of the entire pantheon despise him, not to mention most of the good deities, too. There ARE some pure evil Deities that consider him awesome for what he did, though.
- And despite that, even Ghetsis is disgusted with Hayate's parents. Reasons? They have no style.
- With Team Flare's leader Lysandre, the hatred goes both ways. Seeing that his plans involve using Pokémon to take over, Lysandre's plan to wipe out both Pokémon and humans conflict with his. Lysandre sees Ghetsis as the type of person who doesn't belong in his beautiful world.
- While having no problem with Ragyo's abuse, he is disgusted at her being too touchy-feel with her daughters. Not morally offended mind you, just in need of a barf bag.
- Ghetsis was not always the first founder of this house. It was first founded by Precia Testarossa, then she invited Relius Clover to share house, but then Relius left and Ghetsis took the spot. Over time, however, Ghetsis' influence overwhelmed Precia and she's suddenly gone, making Ghetsis the sole God of this place. He's open for her replacement, though, currently scouting for Medusa Gorgon.
- It turns out that he was disappointed on how Precia seemed to be overwhelmed with her past as a kind mother and the effects have been resurfacing in her. Ghetsis arranged with Melkor that she is to be booted from her house and slain, then he personally made an attack towards her 'daughter' Fate Testarossa, prompting Precia to resurface and killed protecting her daughter. This act was considered so vile that he's reaching a new level in the 'most hated Gods in the Pantheon'.
- While his domain is the realm of Abusive Parents, he has his sights on the Olympus Mons within the Pantheon. He once attempted to mind control Pikachu as a stepping stone to controlling the legendary Pokémon of Kalos, and then eventually Mewtwo and Arceus, only to be thwarted by an Enemy Mine of N, Team Rocket, and of course Pikachu's trainer Ash Ketchum.
- Needless to say, he was outright banned from visiting the House of Beasts when he ascended to the Pantheon, due to his views that Pokémon only exist to be exploited. Doesn't stop him from working through proxies. Some are annoyed that his crimes against N are given more prominence than his crimes against Pokémon.
- Aside from Ash, he was recently beaten by two trainers: GYMC and CLY. The former he is annoyed mostly because he was flatted by Pokémon that didn't evolve.
- Volcarona hates Ghetsis Harmonia for trying to rule over the region it lives in and his abuse of Pokemon.
- The legendaries want to keep their distance Ghetsis Harmonia. Not only did he control one of their more powerful members, but gave them a pretty good Hannibal Lecture: "You can say what you want. A Pokemon, even if revered by a deity is still a Pokemon."
- Peter and Teppei attempted to get Ghetsis' help. He rejected them, giving a Reason Why You Suck Speech to why:
- To Peter: "Don't compare what I do to you. I ruin children's lives to achieve power. You do it for nothing but your own stupidity. I have no use for people who don't know how to use their own children! Oh, and you show's sucked since Season 7."
- To Teppei: "You are a petty little man who has no idea how to raise your kids! Using them for worthless creature-comforts is ameaturish, but allowing them to go to town on you is the pinnacle of stupidity! I want nothing from you, parasite."
- Rumors abound that he might not even be N's father. Rather, N is just a child he kidnapped and brainwashed to be his pawn.