British actress, born February 23, 1983, best known for such movies as My Summer Of Love
, The Devil Wears Prada
, Sunshine Cleaning
, The Young Victoria
, The Great Buck Howard
, The Wolfman (2010)
, Philip K. Dick
's adaptation The Adjustment Bureau
Married to John Krasinski
of the American version of The Office
- Action Girl: After some moments of this in Looper and a few forays of Action Survivor in The Adjustment Bureau, goes full-on this in Edge of Tomorrow.
- Dye Hard: She's a brunette, but not often than not plays a blonde. Not to mention her breakout role in The Devil Wears Prada being of a redhead.
- Fake American: Probably plays this more than her own nationality. Most notably in Looper.
- Precision F-Strike: In Looper
LISTEN UP, FUCKER!!!! I have shot and buried three vagrants in the past year. If you want to know the Christís honest truth Iím starting to get a taste for it. So I donít care what hobo sob story youíve got, I get a dozen a week and it cuts no cash with me. Itís me and my husband here, weíre broke and angry at our lot in this world and heavily armed. So take some corn and move on, but if you show your face again I will cut you THE FUCK in half!"
- Self-Parody: In The Muppets, she has a small role as the secretary of a prima donna fashion editor... only instead of Miranda Priestly, it's Miss Piggy.
- Super OCD: Real Life example. She's been diagnosed with OCD, and complained in 2012 that it had gotten worse.
- What Could Have Been: Was cast as Black Widow for Iron Man 2 (and subsequently, The Avengers and the following Marvel films), but had to pull out due to scheduling conflicts with Gulliver's Travels (2010), which was a massive flop.