open/close all folders
Orange Lantern CorpsA corps of Orange Lanterns formed by OL. Their current main goal in the Paragon timeline is the defeat of the Reach. Their current main goal in the Renegade timeline is the protection of the Vega system.
Members in Both Timelines
Vril Dox II
The cloned son of Brainiac and the Clarissi of the Orange Lantern Corps.
- Control Freak: He had no control over his own fate for most of his life. As such, he wishes to impose order in a chaotic universe.
- For Want of a Nail: As he has a power ring, he will not be raped and subsequently be the father of Stealth's child, Lyrl Dox aka Brainiac III.
- Freudian Excuse: He was created by his "father" intentionally less intelligent, was tortured by him, and was left at the mercy of the Computer Tyrants, and later the Dominators.
- Green Skinned Space Guy: He actually has green skin.
- Insufferable Genius: He comes across as arrogant most of the time.
- No Social Skills: He is casually dismissive of most people and often doesn't look at them when speaking.
The first princess of Tamaran and joint first recruit of the Orange Lantern Corps.
The second princess of Tamaran and joint first recruit of the Orange Lantern Corps.
- Good Is Not Soft: She is a kind and thoughtful woman, but she has no mercy for those whom she sees as completely abhorrent, such as the Gordanians or the Citadelians.
Members in the Paragon Timeline
Mother of Mercy
A large creature that spans an entire planet.
- Not the Intended Use: Her creations, the Black Mercy, were intended to give dying people their greatest desire so that they could die happy. They ended up being highly addictive and used as a drug/prison.
A young man who idolized the Green Lanterns.
A sentient battle station that desires a crew to inhabit it.
- HeelFace Turn: Paul convinced him to abandon his vendetta against the Green Lantern Corps.
A Daxamite who doesn't share his people's isolationist and xenophobic ways.
A jellyfish-like alien that came from a society that promoted the absence of personal contact.
A woman who comes from a religion that believes in the ritual removal of a woman's eyeballs upon adulthood.
An alien who crashed on Earth after being wrongfully imprisoned.
An alien who came from a Source-worshipping monastery before joining the Corps.
Members in the Renegade Timeline
- Quantity vs. Quality: Grayven wasn't as picky about who could join his Corps, leading to him inducting not only the Tamaranian princesses, but every Tamaranian that was born when the Gordanians bombarded their capital.
Green Lantern CorpsAn intergalactic peace keeping force created thousands of years ago by the Guardians of the Universe.
Guardians of the Universe
The creators and leaders of the Green Lantern Corps.
- Broken Pedestal: Martian Manhunter loses all respect for the Guardians when he learns of their hand in devastating the surface of Mars and turning the Martians into a bunch of recluses that shy away from going out into the wider universe and never leave their caves.
- Non-Indicative Name: It is more of a boast than truth at the moment, but they are working on expanding.
The Clarissi of the Green Lantern Corps.
- Mission Control: He is stationed at Oa and is in charge of day-to-day operations.
- Redeeming Replacement: She wishes to make the Green Lantern Corps honorable and trustworthy again in the eyes of her homeworld as Sinestro's replacement.
A rookie Green Lantern from sector 2815 who has been apprenticed to Hal Jordan.
Indigo Lantern CorpsA mysterious lantern corps that has just been discovered to exist.