open/close all folders
ORB (Otherworldly Ravenous Beast)
Voiced by: Memory BonesThe show's Title Character. They are an evil ancient demon made up of two orbs surrounded by a dark aura.
- Affably Evil: ORB is a powerful demon that wants to rule over Earth, but they also want to make a small community living on her compete in an game show and play against them in various challenges in exchange for leaving Earth be.
- Ancient Evil: Can't be any more obvious.
- A Beast in Name and Nature: ORB is the titular "Otherworldly Ravenous Beast" and their evil personality is not going unnoticed by a long shot.
- Berserk Button: Do NOT mispronounce their name. Everyone learned this the hard way when they ban them from saying their name.
- Be the Ball: Besides the obvious, they use an extra head as a bowling ball against Bones.
- Dynamic Entry: Tries one by blocking out the sun after being released from their seal from three months ago. This ends up backfiring as Robert Flower and Citrus need the sun in order to live.
- Expressive Accessory: When they become stupefied that Jackie said "borb" upon banning the word "orb" in "Forbidden Worbs", the black flame around their head completely dies to the point where they end up re-lighting it with a lighter.
- Eyes Always Shut: Their eyes always appear this way.
- Flaming Hair: They have a halo of black flame that even has to be relit sometimes.
- Game Show Host: Of course, the host of the competition.
- Multiple Head Case: They can remove a separate gray head from their mouth. Sucking it back into their body, as they comment in "Forbidden Worbs", is considered weird to them.
- Otherworldly and Sexually Ambiguous: In the name and pronouns.
- Our Demons Are Different: A demon made up of two orbs and a dark aura.
- Reality Warper: Has the ability to ban whatever from the universe if they get pestered by said thing enough. They're also able to curse people and they had implied that they will be adding new curses onto their contestants each episode.
- Sudden Anatomy: ORB is shown in later episodes to have a pair of arms, implying they can grow and retract limbs presumably from their aura.
- Summoning Ritual: Loosely. The "ritual" is just the orbs of its body touching.
- Teleportation: Vanishes from Zo's arms and reappears on a rock.
- Voice of the Legion: Has a slight echo in their voice.
Voiced by: Memory BonesA little mountain.
Voiced by: Sammy OsterA jar in the shape of a pencil.
- Catchphrase: "This is fun!" ...Although she only says this once onscreen.
- Extreme Omnivore: In the short "Thanks fr 1 A", she is shown eating a crumbled piece of paper. Vee seems to be aware that she would eat paper, if the dialogue of the short is anything to go by.
- Losing Your Head: As the lid of the jar acts as her head, her head can be thrown like a boomerang with no serious consequences on her end. Blank tried to weaponize this against ORB to their advantage in "Forbidden Worbs".
Voiced by: OliviaA skull and crossbones residing in Loop.
Team: Team Static
Voiced by: Ashley RoyaleA red-colored, spherical Cartoon Creature wearing a propeller hat. She can usually be seen hanging out within the tunnels alongside her friend, Clubs, but both of them are implied to do a lot of work, such as guarding the Secret Garden from Soot or feeding Mailboxer. However, this interests neither of them, with Boxcars seemingly enjoying stealing from others more.
- Cartoon Creature: She's one of the more unidentifiable ones, resembling a kid-like character.
- Sphere Eyes: Has the second variant going for her.
- Waddling Head: Probably, yeah.
Boxie and Jackie
Pronouns: She/Her (Both)
Voiced by: Kenzie Bryant (Boxie) and wishfixers (Jackie)A jack-in-the-box. Boxie (the box) and Jackie (the jack) are twin sisters going by the fact that they are at the same age. Since they aren't able to separate, ORB counts them both as one contestant.
- Face–Heel Turn: After Magma Hand and Swirl politely decline joining their team, Jackie becomes a bit of a bully, insinuating the two aren't actually cool when talking to her sibling and Bones.
- Foolish Sibling, Responsible Sibling: Jackie's Foolish Sibling and Boxie's Responsible. In the first episode, Jackie tries talking to Swirl while they were on the phone with Magma Hand. Boxie scolds her for interrupting their phone call.
- Multiple Head Case: Jackie is seen usually inside Boxie's body like how a jack would inside of a jack-in-the-box.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Jackie's cheery and slightly oblivious Red Oni and Boxie's calmer, more mature Blue Oni.
- Two Beings, One Body: Each has their own half (roughly) of the body to control. Boxie controls the box and legs, while Jackie has the jack, box lid and arms.
Voiced by: WolfolotlA dinosaur hand puppet. The only character resembling a real animal.
- Hand Puppet: You can't say nothing more about it.
- Sphere Eyes: Type 1.
Team: Bob Smith
Voiced by: Memory BonesA large caterpillar-like creature made of citrus fruits.
- Big Creepy-Crawlies: While he certainly isn't creepy, he's definitely bigger than your average caterpillar.
- Big Eater: Of fruits. If he sees a fruit, there's a very good chance he'll eat it.
- Extra Eyes: Has four eyes as fitting for a caterpillar-like being.
- Hyperactive Metabolism: Instantly grows an entire segment when he eats, similar to how the snake grows longer when it eats in Snake.
- The Unintelligible: Seems to only speak gibberish, notably "budubudubudubudubah" when snoring.
Team: Bob Smith
Voiced by: OliviaA creature resembling a clay-colored hut with a door for a mouth who is a friend and assistant to Boxcars.
- Cartoon Creature: One of the examples that vaguely resemble an actual object. She resembles a hut with a door.
- Fairy in a Bottle: Inverted. She WAS the bottle for ORB for a brief moment near the end of the first episode.
- Monochromatic Eyes: She has circular, white-colored eyes.
- Perpetual Frowner: Due to having a door for a mouth, she always appears this way.
- Person of Holding: As a hut-like creature, she can store things within herself.
Team: Team Static
Voiced by: Kenzie BryantThe planet Earth where the show is set, despite being a contestant herself.
- Artistic License – Space: The Earth in real life is about 4.5 billion years old. In this cartoon, Earth is 1.5 billion years older.
- Flat World: She subverts the trope, but she once jokingly convinced Fuzz that she was flat, making him fear flying over the abyss.
- Genius Loci: She is a living planet that everyone else just so happens to live on.
- Mascot: For Memory Bones' channel, if we are to go by the profile picture.
- Super Hearing: Due to literally being the planet the characters walk on, she can hear (and probably see) what everyone else is doing and saying.
- Yellow Earth, Green Earth: Is colored yellow for land and black for water.
- Womanchild: Even though she's older than all of her inhabitants combined and even the 8-million-year-old ORB, she can act childish at times.
Voiced by: Memory BonesAn eyeball with a top hat and briefcase. As of "Forbidden Worbs", ORB had turned him into an I.
- Anthropomorphic Typography: His current state, thanks to ORB.
- Cyclops: As part of their design, their face just consists of an eye and sometimes an eyebrow.
- The Faceless: He lacks a face as an I.
- Faceless Eye: Just resembles an eyeball with limbs.
- Forced Transformation: Upon banning all balls from the universe, ORB turns Eyeball into an I. While he does understand this, he doesn't exactly like his new form.
- No Mouth: One of the few lacking a mouth.
- Parental Substitute: Though it isn't officially stated, he seems to act like one to Gumdrop.
Voiced by: Memory BonesA winged creature with a green fuzzy head and some elements to an insect, a bird, and a robot. Despite being shy, he likes to help others.
- Cartoon Creature: A mix-and-match cybernetic creature with a furry head, insect antennae, and feathery wings.
- Cyborg: Has visor-like vision, can morph his antenna into a radio antenna and exclamation points, morph his hand into a megaphone, once showed loading circles in his eyes, and went through a confusion-induced power cycle...and yet he looks pretty organic. Do we need to say more?
- Early Installment Character-Design Difference: In ORB 1, Fuzz's teeth were light green for the majority of the episode and white in a couple of shots, before it got changed to white for the rest of the show if the short "Pen Pals" is anything to go by.
- Flight: If it isn't obvious from the get-go from the fact that he has wings and it’s his main form of movementnote ...
- Meaningful Name: Fuzz gets his name from the fuzzy fur around his head.
- Mix-and-Match Critter: Appears to partially be a type of insect, presumably a moth (if the thing on his neck is supposed to represent neck fur) or a bee, and has the wings of a bird. He's also part Cyborg.
- Monochromatic Eyes: Has completely light-green eyes as a variant.
- Nice Guy: Often finds people in need of help and is friendly overall.
- Perpetual Molt: Looks to be subverted here.
- Stationary Wings: Inverted. Fuzz's wings mostly constantly move even if he's not flying.
- Winged Humanoid: A humanoid Cartoon Creature with small, feathery wings.
Voiced by: AmberA peach-colored gumdrop.
- The Baby of the Bunch: The youngest member of the cast.
- The Unfettered: He likes playing ball more so than a competition show, and if he has to participate in ORB's show to remove a universal ban on balls, then by god he will.
Team: Bob Smith
Voiced by: Memory BonesA tall, person-like crystal residing in the Crystal Field who can be interpreted as a building of sorts.
- Bigger on the Inside: A large and spacious monochrome environment is seen within her.
- Cranky Landlord: Loop is rather forceful when asking for rent payment or telling people about their debts.
- Peek-a-Bangs: Her "hair" covers her right eye.
- Ray Gun: She has one built into herself, and - if her response to Fuzz asking her about it is anything to go by - she loves to zap Soot using it.
- Sapient House: While Loop doesn't outwardly resemble a typical home, she does have people staying in her.
- The Unintelligible: Loop speaks in vowels only, although those in-universe are able to understand her.
- Wingding Eyes: Once turned her eyes into exclamation points when Fuzz tells her to not feed Soot by zapping them with her Ray Gun next time.
Voiced by: Sammy OsterA four-fingered hand made entirely out of molten rock.
- The Blank: As she is just an arm, she lacks a face.
- Four-Fingered Hands: She has four fingers.
- Helping Hands: "Forbidden Worbs" reveals that Magma Hand is indeed just a living arm without a body attached.
- Living Lava: As if it wasn't already obvious.
- Overly-Nervous Flop Sweat: Starts sweating bullets—er, stones when asked to join Boxie and Jackie's team.
Team: Bob Smith
Voiced by: wishfixersA melting clock that resembles those from the painting "The Persistence of Memory" by Salvador Dalí. Their most defining feature are their long noodle arms, which naturally droop.
- A Lizard Named "Liz": Oklawk's name is a minor corruption of "o'clock".
- Extendable Arms: Though they state that their elongated arms don't do this, Oklawk actually has that ability. In episode 1, they stretch one of their arms around the region in order to retrieve Fuzz.
- Rubber-Hose Limbs: They have oblong arms that sag whenever they're at rest due to seemingly having no bone structure.
Voiced by: Sammy OsterA purple, see-through Blob Monster with white eyes.
- Cartoon Creature: Is a Blob Monster that vaguely resembles a human.
- Monochromatic Eyes: Has white eyes.
- Sudden Anatomy: They regularly have No Mouth (yet they can still talk}, but will show a white-colored mouth on occasion.
- Voluntary Shapeshifting: Shown liberally changing shape as part of a guessing game.
Voiced by: Memory BonesA small cutout-style Cyclops with brown hair and ponytails.
- Cartoon Creature: And that would be a purple humanoid Cyclops.
- Child Prodigy: Vee mentions Pip playing Ozzy's game to not be fair...for everyone else. Despite being Just a Kid, Pip is shown carrying a large book on gender studies. They also proceed to destroy A, Billy and Chomps at Ozzy's guessing game, literally racking up a million points.
- Insufferable Genius: Pip tells Ozzy to step up their game, as it's implied he's been getting everything right and not letting anyone else make guesses.
Team: Bob Smith
Voiced by: Kenzie BryantA purple tulip rooted to the ground who resides in the Secret Garden (which, ironically, everyone knows about).
- Gardening-Variety Weapon: Shown to possess a variety of multi-use tools, such as the "Hand-Spade-Saw-Blade."
- The Hermit: Really doesn't like to be bugged by other characters (especially Soot). Word of God says that he tells everyone that the Secret Garden is supposed to be secret just so people would stop getting on his nerves.
- Shout-Out: Robert Flower's name is based on Robot Flower.
Team: Team Static
Voiced by: OliviaA pile of flaming soot.
- Energy Absorption: Likes to feed on energy, whenever its Life Energy from Robert Flower (never had been successful) or raw energy given to them by Loop. Speaking of which, they have a huge tab from her.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here: Is blown away when Loop informs them they owe her eight million and three currency.
- Voluntary Shapeshifting: Turned into an approximation of Robert Flower in order to mock him. Later on, when they're about to be zapped by Loop, one of their eyes turns into a mouth.
- X-Ray Sparks: Experiences this when being given energy by Loop. For some reason, their skeleton appears as a skull, one full arm, two extra bones, and an entire fish skeleton.
Team: Bob Smith
Voiced By: Memory BonesAn unidentified green-colored plant creature living inside an empty log.
- Blush Sticker: Has these in a lighter shade of green than the rest of their body.
- Cartoon Creature: One of the more unidentifiable ones in this series.
- Cute Little Fangs: Has a single fang.
Voiced by: Memory BonesA pink, squishy, shell-like swirl.
Team: Team Static
Voiced by: NashA large,cutout-style creature with a red shirt (and we don't mean the trope).
- Cartoon Creature: A maroon, humanoid one, to be specific.
Team: Team Static
Voiced by: TBAA creature made of shapes whose only form of communication is through gesturing and other visual signs. Xe, like with Bones, lives within Loop.
- Alertness Blink: Several of these and other little shapes appear when Yaw is communicating.
- Cartoon Creature: Made in shapes, pretty much.
- Eyes Always Shut: And unlike ORB or Zo, xe have a more calmer expression with this one.
- Holographic Terminal: Their head functions as a projector for one.
- No Mouth: Seems to lack a mouth.
- Second Episode Introduction: Physically debuts in the second episode as opposed to the first.
- The Speechless: Does not talk, instead gesturing to other characters.
Team: Team Static
Voiced by: Kenzie BryantA magical, purple-and-light-lavender-colored Cartoon Creature.
- Ambiguous Gender: Zo is referred to with three different sets of pronouns: female pronouns (she/her), male pronouns (he/him), and the standard gender-neutral pronouns (they/them). The Other Wiki, however, predominantly uses female pronouns on her.
- Cartoon Creature: Probably one of the more unidentifiable ones of the cast. Seriously, is she supposed to resemble a Japanese weather doll, or what is she even supposed to be!?
- Eyes Always Closed: As of current, she hasn't opened her eyes once.
- Flight: Simply levitates above the ground on the account of having no legs.
- Laser-Guided Amnesia: Has the ability to willingly forget specific memories, often causing a Memory Gambit.
- Memory Gambit: Zo often erases her own memories, for better or worse.
- Teleportation: She can teleport, too.
A stick figure seen doing various Funny Background Events. Even competes in the first challenge on its own.
- No Name Given: The Skier isn't its official name, but is called this by the fanbase due to it skiing down A in the first episode.
- Running Gag: The Skier is not an official character, but has appeared in both episodes and the Happy Holidays image on ORB's official Twitter account.
A mailbox with aspects of a domestic dog that appeared in the short "Pen Pals".