Ryan George is an actor and web video producer, known for his work with Screen Rant and his personal YouTube channel, where he regularly releases comedy sketch videos, usually a deconstruction of society that ends with a joke.
With Screen Rant, he does voiceovers for videos, and also produced the hit Screen Rant Pitch Meetings .
- Accentuate the Negative: Very common in his content. He makes fun of things society takes for granted and points out the flaws in popular movies.
- Affectionate Parody: Of Real Life pitch meetings.
- All Men Are Perverts: The only way he got people to buy his "Sandwich with a Really Big Pickle in It" was to say that "if you buy it, women will want to sleep with you." Everyone at the network office immediately ordered multiple sandwiches.
- Dada Ad: The second commercial in "The First Guy To Ever Make A Commercial" is a parody of these.
- Prophetic Name: Jonathan Lawyer - Lawyer at Law, Michael Pickleseller & Frederick Noisemaker all fit into this, unless you buy into the theory that all his videos take place in the same world in which case "The first guy to ever have a name" explains this.
- Home Nudist: He explains to a ghost that they need to leave his house because he walks around naked.