The Daring Family
Todd Bartholomew Daring-Fleem
The lazy, trouble-making, and selfish one of the siblings.
- Annoying Younger Sibling: To Riley.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: He's good with scheming, and put can only do well in school when properly motivated.
- Catchphrase: "Don't judge me!"
- Didn't Think This Through: One of Todd's major flaws is that he is very impulsive, as he is willing to call Fleemco at the wrong time without realizing the consequences, which is why most of his schemes fall flat:
- "Truth or Daring" is a major example of this. In that episode, Todd is tired of Riley always being honest, so he gives her truth salt to teach her a lesson that honesty is not always the best policy. He also infects himself with lie spice as a way to makes him get excused at school and to fool Buzz and Shelton. He fails to realize that with the spices he and Riley consumed, it makes them lie and be honest at the wrong time. This is especially bad for Todd, as with the lie spice and Riley being brutally honest, along with having Reasonable Authority Figures, it gets him into a lot of trouble when the people he lied to are about to get revenge on him for lying in their face. To make matters worse, with Todd's uncontroballe lying sending him to the Corps, Todd gets himself into more and more trouble every minute. Needless to say, karma really lets Todd have it when Agent K puts truth salt in his mouth as payback for his actions, and to add more salt to the wound, the people he lied to are there with Riley's help, about to beat the living daylights out of Todd.
- Foolish Sibling, Responsible Sibling: Todd is the foolish brother to his more responsible older sister Riley.
- Happily Adopted: Along with Riley
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: As selfish and manipulative as he can be, he can show a soft side to his family.
- Sibling Yin-Yang: With Riley.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: He has acrophobia, as shown in "Truth or Daring"
Riley Eugene Daring-Fleem
The kinder, more caring and reliable sibling who enjoys school.
- Between My Legs: In The Majestic Horse.
- Flanderization: She's noticeably more pushy and self centered and shows more tsundere traits in later episodes. Tropes Are Not Bad as she's still really hilarious.
- Foolish Sibling, Responsible Sibling: Riley is the responsible sister to her foolish younger brother Todd.
- Happily Adopted: With Todd
- I Can't Believe It's Not Heroin!: Her sugar addiction.
- Sibling Yin-Yang: With Todd.
- Sweet Tooth: She gets very hyper when eating sugar.
- Yandere: To Johnny.
- Gasshole: She burps a lot.
The siblings' world-famous daredevil adoptive father.
- Catchphrase: "Look out below!"
- Companion Cube: His stuffed bear Evel Bearnievel.
- Extreme Omnivore: He once ate 50 pinecones on a dare. The dare was only to eat one pinecone, but he found them so delicious he couldn't help himself.
- Top-Heavy Guy: He's very buff and has comparatively little legs.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: In the episode "The Spy Who Was Riley", he reveals that he's afraid of clowns since childhood. He managed to face his fear when he joins with Todd to distract Dr. Scorpius' two henchmen.
Agent K Daring
The siblings' adoptive mother who is of British descent and is a super spy.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: Let's just say that she's very eccentric .
- Embarrassing Middle Name: Mildred.
- Grappling-Hook Pistol: She wields one frequently.
- Lethal Chef: Dick uses one of her attempts as roof shingles.
- Spy Catsuit: Her standard attire.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: She has crippling stage fright.
C.A.R.T.E.R. aka C.A.R.
The high-tech family car with a British accent. He can do just about anything, but is not always willing to do something for the family, especially not for Dick.
- Obnoxious In-Laws: That's pretty close to how he treats Dick.
Prince Cinnamon Boots
The Daring Family's pet mule.
- Butt-Monkey: In terms of being remembered by the family.
The mysterious owner of the Fleemco company. He processes Todd and Riley's requests whenever they call him.
- Luke, I Am Your Father: Just replace father with uncle and you can fill in the rest...
Riley's Japanese best friend. She always wears a pink armor and claims her family is part of a crime-fighting team. She also has a list of people she hates.
In "Tasumi Unmasked", it is revealed that Tasumi is in fact a Japanese pop star. She moved to Pleasant Hills in order to escape the constant adoration of her fans and live a peaceful life. In order to make sure that nobody recognized her, she wore a costume from a popular TV show and used details from that show in order to get a new history.
- I Just Want to Be Normal: She made a whole new identity for herself to get away from her celebrity status and live in peace.
Jacobo Jacobo (Ha-co-bo)
Todd's best friend who is of Mexican descent.
- Spell My Name with an "S": His name is constantly being misspelled as "Hakobo", even by the close-captions.
Riley's other best friend.
- Rich Bitch: She tends to have these moments.
- Her sister is a more straightforward example.
- With Friends Like These...: Agrees or laughs with Sierra's insults from time to time. She often gets glares from both Riley and Tasumi because of this.
The stereotypical nerd at school.
- Blind Without Them: When he loses his glasses and tries to run away, he can't help but collide everywhere.
- The Glasses Got To Go: Parodied. Without his glasses he suddenly loses his poor posture and overbite as well as gaining a deep, handsome voice with no stuttering. How glasses cause any of these ailments is unknown.
- Well, apparently the glasses are so heavy they cause him to stoop. But as for the other ailments...?
A wanna-be bully and Todd's arch nemesis.
- Catchphrase: "Buzz fury!", "Good one, Buzz", and calling Todd and Riley "losers".
- Go-Karting with Bowser: A few episodes of season 1 had him participating in Todd and Riley's activities.
The subject of Riley's affection. He enjoys basketball and baseball. In season two he starts dating Riley, but breaks up with her for being to controlling after she followed him all the way to New York with Abby and Tasumi.
- Dark-Skinned Blonde: He has orangish tan skin and blonde hair.
- Heroes Want Redheads: Though he apparently doesn't want them as much in late season 2.
- Punny Name: Johnny Hits well. Geddit?
The popular girl at school, and Riley's arch nemesis.
- Relationship Sabotage: Tries to do this to Riley's relationship with Johnny.
A professional bully who is Buzz's mentor and Todd's other nemesis.
Pleasant Hills' local news reporter.
Agent K's archenemy.
- Punch-Clock Villain: Contrary to what Agent K thinks, he can actually go on vacation without having a hidden evil agenda.
- Unholy Matrimony: Subverted. His wife knows he's a a villain, and she seems to be okay with it, but she takes no personal interest in his work.