The 'Mats are known for their sense of humor, but they're no strangers to songs that can rip your heart out.
- "Sixteen Blue." Sure it's a teen angst song, but it's one of the most relatable ones ever written.
- "Answering Machine." Holy fuck...
- Just everything about it. The lyrics, and Paul Westerberg's vocals, which almost sound like he's in pain. This is probably the biggest Tear Jerker they've ever written.
- "Here Comes A Regular," is pretty melancholy, lyrically and musically.
- "Unsatisfied" will strike a chord with anyone who's not where they want to be in life.