open/close all folders
Future Episodes: Android/Cell saga
When Gohan saves Vegeta from Cell's blast he'll do so yelling "DODGE!"
- Like teacher like student.
Piccolo will lose his shit when Gohan gets his arm broken during the fight with Cell.
The scene where Cell destroys #16 in front of Gohan will be as dramatic, if not more so, as the original.
Bonus points if the song played will be the same song from the japanese version. "Unmei no Hi: Tamashii tai Tamashii" (Day of Destiny ~ Spirit vs Spirit).
Trunks will go ballistic and give Vegeta a taste of his own medicine when Cell absorbs 18.
The Androids teasing Vegeta about not being a Super Saiyan will be the final thing that pushes his rage over the edge and makes him go Super Saiyan.
It does take absolute rage besides power, and Vegeta just needs the right nudge to get him angry enough. If not, constant exposure to Krillin should do it.
- Alternatively, Bulma telling him she's pregnant with his child will make him simply snap and go Super Saiyan.
- Jossed. He just cried about it and said "I wanna" over and over
Cell will act like a vampire.
Come on!! why hasn't anyone seen this coming, he sucks blood!
- Convention appearances have hinted that Cell will be fairly close to his counterpart in the source material, though he'll be rather narcissistic in his Perfect form.
- "though he'll be rather narcissistic in his Perfect form." He might even think something crazy like that seeing how the Saiyans went from weaker than the Androids to stronger than his second form in one day he'll give them ten days to train up to his level!
- Jossed. He acts like a rapist.
Cell will be the seme
to Freeza's uke
At the end of the second season, when Goku goes to Hell to confront Freeza and Cell, they will sound just like a gay couple, only Cell will be the man of the relationship. Also, King Cold approves. What? I'm the only one who ever wanted to see these two guys as couple?
- Considering they teamed up in GT, I could see TFS going there.
They have Takahata101
listed as Cell's voice actor, and given Cell's diet
this is too good an opportunity to pass up.
After Yamcha gets impaled and drained by Android 20, Bulma will let him die.
In the series, after Yamcha goes down, they take him back to where Bulma is waiting around to be given a senzu bean. However, Abridged Bulma, who not only treats him like dirt, but also who has left Yamcha's body where he died to just sit and rot AND threw out his belongings just because, will cruelly leave him on the ground to die and joke about it.
- Jossed. He got healed off-screen.
Android 18 will say "Know your place!"
As a shout out to Inner Moka (who she shares a voice actress with), #18 will say this as she kicks Vegeta.
- Jossed: she simply kicks him with silent fury.
Gohan will talk entirely in Hulk Speak
when he goes Super Saiyan 2
You know, to at least add some comic relief to an otherwise terrifying
Goku's parenting will be what pushes Gohan over into Super Saiyan 2
- I've felt like Team Four Star has been foreshadowing a huge Calling the Old Man Out moment for Gohan since the android saga got started. Gohan began the series very chipper and upbeat, but is growing more an more cynical, particularly over Goku with each appearance. And given how much more hell Gohan has to go through this season alone, I think he just might call Goku out on it, and that pent up anger will throw him into Super Saiyan 2.
- It wouldn't be surprising if getting back at Goku is Gohan's motivation for drawing out Cell's defeat.
Vegeta will comment about his hair color change in season 1
During the meeting with Trunks, he will says that saiyans only have dark hair. He will comment about his Hair color change from Brown to Black.
Vegeta will be pissed when he returns to Earth because there was no Muffin Button on his ship.
Presumably, Dr. Briefs used up all the salvageable parts from the Saiyan space pods to build Goku's ship, and the ship Vegeta took off in had to be built with off-the-shelf parts, hence the absence of the Muffin Button.
- Jossed. Vegeta only seemed to care that the valet Yamcha was there to take care of the ship for him.
Something incestuous will happen in the Time Chamber
Yeah... Trunks and Vegeta won't react too well...
- Unlikely. They usually save that kind of depravity for Hellsing Abridged.
Refer to the last episode of season 2 for more details
What might happen during the Cell Games.
- Team Four Star will make Mr.Satan the most likeable character in the series, even more so than Nappa!
- Caroni and Pirozhki (Mr.Satan's top two students) will be both voiced by Ganxingba (Jeice and Recoome). Or, Caroni will be voiced by Kaiser Neko (Zarbon).
- Cell will feel lonely and start to speak alone during the ten days of waiting. Just like Piccolo.
- There will be more Wrestling references during the Mr Satan Segment. Recoome might even make a cameo.
- Miss Piza will be Mr.Satan's lover.
- Goku might believe Mr.Satan can win the fight, and support him!
Freeza did one temporally during his fight with Super Saiyan Goku. You have to admit, a Faux Affably Evil
getting enraged and reduced to primitive language is utterly hilarious.
The episode in which Trunks defeats Freeza and King Cold will feature a jab at composer Kenji Yamamoto.
- In Dragon Ball Kai, Yamamoto's song "The Ebb and the Flow" was most prominently used in this scene, before getting replaced with the original Dragon Ball Z score. When this scene gets parodied, they will use the song that "The Ebb and the Flow" rips off from, the human theme from "War" from the Avatar soundtrack. This similarity to this and other songs actually led to Yamamoto getting fired from Kai over infringement allegations.
- They'll probably wind up playing the War theme.
- Jossed. Not a single mention of it to be found.
When Future Trunks appears, Vegeta's role as Only Sane Man
will be given to him.
- Causing the Krillin owned count to go up too.
- Alternatively, Android 18 kissing Krillin will cause the Krillin owned count to go down.
- Jossed on both counts.
Future Trunks will be a Jerk Ass
In canon, Future Trunks hero worshiped Vegeta, due to Bulma white-washing his past, and spends the season working to gain Vegeta's approval. Here, Bulma won't pull any punches and tell Trunks how much a bastard Vegeta really was, causing Trunks to treat him accordingly. For extra points, it is Vegeta who tries to get Trunks to spend time as a father and son, bought on by his own missed childhood with his father.
- Kinda Jossed by the flash-forward seen when Vegeta is screaming. Trunks' attitude towards Vegeta seems positive.
- Alternatively, he'll think that Vegeta is a great man... Until he meets him.
- Jossed. All Bulma ever told him about Vegeta is that he was a brooding loner who had trouble making friends, and that Trunks "has his gender". So far, Trunks has been acting like his canon version.
Android 16 will be a Ax-Crazy
psychopath with no care for nature.
- A lot of characters such as Popo or Guru act the exact opposite of what they act like in canon. So why not guess this?
- The intro for the Android saga seems to support this, as there's a shot of 16 with red eyes
- Jossed. Aside from an over-obsession with murdering Son Goku, he's just like his canon counterpart.
Cell will have multiple personality disorder.
- He has the skills of all the fighters he copied. So why not the personalities?
17, 18, and 16 will be like Nappa, Vegeta and Raditz
- 17 will represent Raditz by being a Butt Monkey, 18 will represent Nappa by being a Dumb Blonde, and 16 will represent Vegeta by being an Only Sane Man.
- Except that the video-game, has the ascending number cyborg as being decreasingly weaker, and regardless, the long-haired 18 should be the equivalent of Raditz, the more bulkily-built 16 should correspond to Nappa, and the dark-haired 17 would then represent Vegeta.
- Wait...long-haired? You think shoulder-length is long hair?
- Here's an example of how 17's Butt Monkey-ness might go:
During the scene where 16's head is crushed by Cell
16: You hear that, Cell? You have the same power level as 17-Cell responds by crushing by 16's head
Cell will inherit traits from the characters genes used to make him.
To which he'll demonstrate Goku's utter stupidity in his second form, and notice it.
- His second form will also have Nappa's ability to annoy the crap out of Vegeta, so much so that Vegeta will insist Cell absorb Android 18 just to make him stop.
- That's kind of cliché. He did this in the original series so he has no choice to do it in this series, just as Vegeta killing Nappa or Goku becoming stronger after 100X gravity training. It's just too important to not mess with and not tamper the whole entire up and coming story line.
- Alternatively, he'll have other traits, but only those he considers "useful." They'll include the "comfortable and joking" part of Goku's Man Child personality, some of Piccolo's snarkiness, the sanity of Vegeta and the composure of Freeza. Each form has him harnessing certain traits to help him in battle.
- Unlike Freeza, Cell will actually "get" Goku's way of thinking. He just won't act like it.
Gohan's Super Saiyan 2 transformation will be caused by pent up anger towards his father.
Gohan's resentment towards his dad has already been addressed in both episodes 23 and 24.
- I see: Goku throwing him to lions (in this case, Cell) will be the final straw. Makes sense.
- He won't be imagining Goku behind him in the final Kamehameha battle.
- Alternatively, his first Super Saiyan transformation in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber will be due to this.
In The Android Saga, Krillin's attire will be lampshaded.
Another character (Most likely Bulma) will say to Krillin, "Dressing up like Goku won't make you any stronger than you actually are." Thus adding another to his "Krillin Owned" count.
How Vegeta becomes a super saiyan
He's been training his butt off for a long time, but it's only after a bit of prodding by Nappa that he just gets so pissed that he finally turns and blasts him all the way from space.
- Jossed. He gets it after having a tantrum about him wanting to be a Super Saiyan, though he shrugs it off as lots of exercising.
And will come with her own "A-18 Owned" count. And that will lead to Marron inheriting one of her own... leading to all three going off when Super Buu kills all three of them along with the rest of the supporting characters in the Buu Saga.
- Maybe C-18 instead of A-18. Most dubs call her like that.
- Alternatively, 18 will have a Win Count. Opposites Attract, right?
- Basically, Android 17 will be the one who constantly says 'hey, let's go kill Goku for the lulz' and pushing them along to do it while 18 constantly protests. For bonus points, she ends up fighting only because she ends up getting a crush on Krillin at first sight and then hears about how big of a butt monkey he is... It wouldn't end well.
- Very, very jossed.
Vegeta won't let Imperfect Cell go after 18
This will basically be the one point that he and Paragon Trunks will agree on. Cell can't be allowed to get to Android 18. So instead, he'll use Solar Flare, run off, and eat 18 before anyone can respond in time.
I was thinking of this when I listened to Dr. Blowhole's love song to his device
and the Charles Atlas Song.
- Jossed. He was an Evil Brit and nothing like Dr. Frankenfurter.
Cell will start off his first Kamehameha with the phrase, "Bored now!"
Only it'll be creepy...
Perfect Cell will have a British accent.
Or he'll have King Cold's accent, but hey that's close enough to a British accent. As for imperfect Cell, he could sound and even more hilariously ironically enough he'll act like Nappa. This could be the reason why Vegeta physically best imperfect Cell instead of the reason why he originally did it, which was to test his powers.
- Jossed. Taka's perfect Cell is pretty much a higher version of his Alucard, Semi-Perfect Cell has a lisp and a Simpleton Voice, and Imperfect Cell sounds almost exactly like he does in the source material.
When Cell changes forms the Pokémon evolution theme will play.
Kami will join Nail inside Piccolo's head.
- Unless Nail does "fade into (his) subconscious", the two will buddy up and lead to Piccolo awkwardly talking to himself during the remainder of the series.
- Nail has actually been pretty entertaining, so there's a chance he might not go away completely, or be brought out as a Running Gag. Imagine Kami and Nail playing Minesweeper against each other while Piccolo is trying to fight Cell!
- [[spoiler]] Confirmed [[/spoiler]]
There will be a history of Trunks special.
Refer to episode 18 for the evidence.
Cell may be the first villain, who would be considered a potential threat to Mr. Popo
Since Cell contains Saiyan genetics, which makes him considerably more powerful after reviving and that he is capable of fully regenerating from a single cell, which means if allowed to exist Cell could potentially get even more powerful than Popo. So at the end of the cell saga where Gohan manages to kill cell for good, Mr Popo would go out of his way to drag Cell's soul straight to hell and would make regular trips (once a month) to make sure Cell stays in hell.
The Ricola guy from season one will turn out to have been Dr. Gero.
He'll be pissed at the Z-Warriors because they keep blowing up his house. Well, more pissed at any rate.
- Jossed. They sound completely different, and Dr. Gero makes no mention of it.
- And his motivation for vengence is Goku destroying the Red Ribbon Army, almost straight out of canon.
Chi-Chi will castrate Mr. Shu off screen with a rusty carving knife.
She lost her chance to do that to Krillin, so she settles for doing that to Gohan's Tutor.
- [[Jossed]], as Mr. Shu did not appear.
Goku's "heart-disease" will be caused by the muffin button.
Also it'll be cancer. The muffin button leaks radiation.
- Alternatively, it could be triggered by Goku's apparently high intake of greasy foods, such as his "invention of the double baconwitch," his love for Double Baconators, or a trip to Space Denny's.
- It's the greasy foods. Namely, bacon. Goku is not pleased.
When Trunks kills Freeza, he'll annoy Freeza by spouting heroic phrases he's never heard of before.
Think about it.
What better way to rub it in Freeza's face that he's lost his way than to render his heroic phrase list useless?
- Zigzagged. Trunks DOES say certain puns like "Looks like you've dropped the ball." and "You should split!" like what one would see in an old Saturday morning cartoon, but Freeza doesn't seem to be too bothered by them (except how he kept repeating the "ball" one.)
Alternatively to the WMG above, Trunks will say the same Super Saiyan speech
his father and Goku have said throughout the Namek Saga.
Which, at this point, Freeza doesn't give a damn anymore and jots down how many times he's heard the particular phrase out loud again. Trunks will stop mid-speech and get mad not having his chance to humiliate him like Vegeta or Goku did.
Trunks: Can't you just let me have this!?
Freeza: Hell no.
Trunks: Yeah, well... I'm gonna (bleep) your FACE!
Freeza: Oh my! ...Thirteen.
- Would've been funny, but jossed.
Nappa will be Hercule's spokesperson.
- Because he found Hercule according to the season 2 finale. And of course, it would be hilarious.
- The Cell Games announcer could be Nappa, if he suffered muscular dystrophy coupled with bad eyesight and got hair plugs.
Dende will stalk Gohan when he becomes guardian of earth.
He already said he loved him
and would jump at the chance of seeing him again.
Goku declined being wished back to Earth because he didn't trust Porunga.
Basically, Goku's picked the worst time to follow the age-old advice of not going with strangers. He had never met or spoken to the Namekian Dragon, so he didn't know him. Then he'll complain that he had to find Earth all by himself because his friends didn't use Shenron to find him.
- Jossed. Goku's reluctance to be wished back is never addressed.
Dr. Gero will sound like Dr. Wily
in the American cartoon.
Y'know...that psuedo-austrian/russian accent.
Having Nappa and Chiaotzu's cells will affect Cell's personality greatly.
It'll be revealed that Perfect Cell isn't any more inherently powerful than a boosted up Imperfect Cell-however Nappa's stupidity
will prevent Cell from having the super-intelligence and focus needed to reach his potential. The reason why Dr Gero made Android 17 and 18 is because he needs to get rid of the inherent stupidity in Nappa. Chiaotzu's genes will be responsible for Cell's Pokemon-esque traits. Cell is a Bug/Fighting type.
- So Cell is a Heracross?
- A Heracross with Regenerator.
Krillin will win Android 18's heart by spouting an endless stream of compliments.
- Because he *cannot* shut up when he's scared.
Trunks' identity will get spoiled to the group during his first appearance.
It doesn't hurt the timeline, somehow.
A theory in TFS forums is that #16 will be a Brony
- Unlikely, since it seems that TFS wants to stay uninvolved with that fandom. When asked who their favorite pony was at a Q&A panel, Taka and Lani feigned ignorance.
- Jossed. He likes birds.
There will be a Brick Joke
when King Kai ends up killed by Cell's attempt at self-destruct.
I mean seriously, they all but purposefully set it up with the exchange as to whether or not King Kai could die during the Namek Saga. It would be a crime for them to not do something to follow up when it actually happens.
The original scene already had a Bad Touch vibe which could be turned Up to Eleven
in the Abridged version.
- Ditto for Cell's draining of Piccolo. Someone will Lampshade how all the villains of this saga seem to like molesting Piccolo.
- Semi-confirmed. Nail snarks at how the situation looks, and George Takei drops an "Oh my!" when Piccolo accidentally connects to King Kai's line.
Mr. Satan will be even stupider
Going with how this series handled the Ginyu Force by taking the Super Sentai
jokes Up to Eleven
, they make Mr. Satan even dumber than Nappa.
When Gohan turns Super Saiyan
Chi-Chi will, as opposed to freaking out at the sight of him, will admire how cute he is
. When he goes Super Saiyan 2, Gohan will turn evil and become absolute Nightmare Fuel
. He will gain a creepy Voice Of Legion
, because I doubt his voice actor can sound scary, and he'll swear revenge on everyone that he feels has wronged him, which he will declare everyone, ESPECIALLY Team Four Star for causing the pain he endures and the audience for enjoying it
. Then Cell will power up to full strength and punch him the face because he's angry that Gohan is ignoring him.
And he will the other characters to admit how catchy his Perfect Cell theme is.
There will be another training montage
We already had one musical for the filler when characters were training, so we'll have another one parodying some other song
He'll be intelligent
, but most of the characters will either ignore this or simply not understand his baby talk
. Also he'll loathe Vegeta and have a severe mommy complex towards Bulma
- Jossed, so far he appears to just be your average normal baby.
- Just like Vegeta's Over Nine Thousand line, they'll at first subvert expectations by having Trunks calmly explain that they need to take out the androids. Only everyone will laugh him off and talk about something nonsensical, making him more and more frustrated to the point where he finally shouts his famous line. Everyone will then scold him for overreacting.
- Jossed. He nuked the place first chance he got.
Marron will be one of Cell's victims.
And Krillin will amend to the wish to exclude her from revival as payback for lying to him. This "bad boy" moment will turn 18 on to him.
Mr. Satan will believe The Cell Games is a movie.
Additionally he'll think the Z-Fighters are co-stars and that announcer will be a Documentarian. Hercule will explain the energy attacks as being special effects, but he won't be dismissive of them, and will be genuinely excited to work on this project.
Cell's self-destruct will parody the WTF Boom meme
King Kai will say "What the Fuck!?!" when Goku brings Cell to King Kai's planet, then after the explosion, Bojack will provide the laughter as he finally gets to escape his prison. However, it will be pirate laughing. "Yar har har har!"
Goku's Heart Disease is caused by Space Denny's.
One word: Baconnalia.
- Possible. Bacon is confirmed to have caused it, but not where the bacon came from.
The Muffin Button is the reason Goku escaped Namek.
Namely, all those muffins will call a certain derp-eyed pegasus
to come flying in, taking Goku and the muffins to Equestria.
He'll then learn teleportation from Twilight, which ends up getting called 'Instant Transmission'. The outfit will also be designed by Rarity because why not.
- Okay, no Equestria or ponies, but as for the Muffin Button being the reason Goku escaped Namek? That's confirmed. It essentially made a spaceproof pod for him to survive in.
When Future Trunks first confronts the androids he will say
Hello. My name is Trunks. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
- Jossed. He just nukes the lab as soon as he sees them.
Goku chose not to be wished back because........
He was at space Dennys.
The Cell Jrs. will basically be Sonic the Hedgehog copies
In Dragon Ball Kai
, when Cell unleashed them, one of them said "You're Too Slow
One of the Cell Jrs. will kill Yamcha like the Saibaman did
And he'll have to be wished back again. Or not.
Cell will puke Android 18 on top of Krillin
And the camera will zoom from the Earth as we hear Krillin cry,
When 18 breaks Vegeta's arm...
...Tien will say "Looks like he's been... disarmed."
- Jossed. Vegeta just screams.
When Bulma finds out Trunks is her son
She will pretend to be calm while screaming in her head
- Jossed. She her reaction is "Wow, he grows up to be a cutie, and... Oh my god, I solicited my son for sex."
The Kaio-Ken runnning gag will be replaced at least partially by Super Saiyan.
Yamcha will not commit suicide in this timeline because Goku told him that he was his friend.
Yamcha will comment about how he was on the verge of killing himself after learning of Bulma's pregnancy, but will stop when he remembers what Goku said to him years ago. But by this time, Goku will have already forgotten about it and will probably continue to see him as nothing more than The Chew Toy
- Not confirmed, but it is implied that Goku's comment might have had something to do with Yamcha's survival.
The medicine is totally grape flavored.
And Goku will complain about it. Yeah, it saves his life, but...grape...
When Piccolo chews out Goku for throwing Gohan right into the lion's den and letting Cell nearly kill him (Which led to Goku's My God, What Have I Done?
reaction in canon), he will initially not get to Goku until...
He mentions Chi-Chi's reaction to Gohan's possible death. Goku may be dumb but even he knows how bad it is to get on the wrong end of Chi-Chi's wrath.
Piccolo: Ya know what, I give up. Do whatever the f*ck you like. Have fun bringing the body home to Chi-Chi and explaining to her what happened.
When Gohan becomes Super Saiyan for the first time..
He will turn into the next Champion of Christmas. Goku did it during his False Super Saiyan moment so Gohan would do the same.
Bulma will still keep flirting with other guys even after marrying Vegeta.
She already let Vegeta live in her house before flirting with Trunks. So odds are she is gonna keep at it. Heck she may even go cougar on Teen Gohan.
- Confirmed in History of Trunks, but Gohan turns her down.
Android 19 will sound and act like Nappa.
Which will be what triggers Vegeta's Super Saiyan transformation.
- Jossed. #19 is voiced by a text-to-speech program and talks like a stereotypical robot. And Vegeta becomes a Super Saiyan by throwing a tantrum about wanting to be one.
Android 18 will be totally Yandere for Krillin.
In the canon, Android 18 flirted with Krillin more or less for shits and giggles, at least at first. As par for the course of an abridged series, this trait will be exaggerated to a ridiculous degree by having 18 walk up to Krillin and describe in detail what she's going to do to him as soon as she's killed the other Z fighters.
Cue the kiss and leaving Krillin wondering if he should be terrified
or turned on.
- Jossed. She just says that he's cute and kisses him before leaving. Krillin brags about it to everyone.
Goku won't take the medicine Trunks gave him because...
...he'll find out it's not bacon-flavoured like Trunks said.
- Confirmed. While suffering the heart virus, he told Gohan he stopped taking the medicine because it was grape-flavoured.
Android 18 will be a parody of Six from the reimagined Battlestar Galactica
She's a blonde, human-robot hybrid who ends up undergoing a Heel-Face Turn
and having a relationship with one of the main characters. Bonus points if Krillin starts to hallucinate a "Head-18".
At the end of this saga, Yamcha will finally cut all ties with The Z-Fighters after finally having had enough of all the emotional abuse he suffered from them. As a result, his life will be become drastically better....
His baseball career may skyrocket, becoming an icon around the leagues, super rich and successful and maybe even get a girlfriend or at least friends who actually care about him. If anything, him abandoning his so-called "friends" would be the best thing that ever happened to him. Though, since Goku did call him his friend eariler in the arc, maybe in the next one, the only reason he's even meeting them again is because of Goku...
Alternately, Yamcha still plans to commit suicide over Bulma sleeping with Vegeta.
He just felt he couldn't leave everyone in the lurch when androids were going to attack. They'd take care of them, then he'd off himself. As for future appearances by him...Yamcha's pacifistic twin brother, anyone?
- And if Yo Son Goku gets abridged, he'll get possessed by Yamcha.
Goku will survive Cell's explosion, but SSJ2 Gohan will finish the job himself.
His relationship with Goku has
been getting progressively more tense, after all. He'll probably snap after he... well, snaps.
Cell will have twisted variations
of the comedic qualities of the heroes his genes are made from.
- Cell will have an inverted Krillin Owned counter, called Cell Owns. It will go up whenever he has his awesome moments. That, or he'll have a Cell Owned counter that almost never goes up.
- Because he's part-Chiaotzu, his Imperfect form will have the occasional Pokémon Speak. His transformation will involve the evolution music, and will be mistaken as a Pokemon.
- Cell will possess Nappa's idiotic comments, but because he's Cell he'll use it as a distraction. Also he'll come off more as a Jerkass than the Laughably Evil Abridged!Nappa.
- The Goku genes will give Cell a Big Eater appetite, and the Cloud Cuckoo Lander tendencies. However the former will give some major Dissonant Serenity when eating people is treated like how Goku eats muffins, and the latter will be an example of The Comically Serious.
- Similar to Piccolo, the people he's absorbed will be voices in his head. In an inverse of Nails being relatively comfortable and bothering Piccolo, the thousands of souls will be screaming in pain with Cell whistling to the chorus in his head.
Cell will either reference, or be an Expy
of, Handsome Jack.
- Probably by one of the other characters saying something about the Kaio-Ken and Goku's reaction will be "Kaio-What?". The technique is so irrelevant at this point that even Goku doesn't remember it.
Androids 8, 13, 14 and 15 will be mentioned at some point.
Given how Turles, Slug, Cooler and Bojack were all previously mentioned throughout the series, it makes sense that 13-15 would be mentioned at some point. As for where, maybe when Gero activates 17 and 18, or perhaps Cell will mention Gero making three androids that functioned similarly to himself, 17 and 18. And Android 8 will be mentioned as a Continuity Nod
- Confirmed! In episode 38 Gero makes a passing reference to Dr. Frappe, and Android 17 mocks Gero for the design of Android 13. (Gero says he was going through "a phase" at the time)
Android 16 is Nappa
Cyborg Nappa. Cue "Million Dollar Nappa".
In the same vein as Nappa and Super Kami Guru. His Faux Affably Evil
personality makes it look like this'll be the case.
Come on. The guy talks monotone and has a large jawline in the series. He'll talk in an Austrian accent. He and Gohan will develop a bond, much like with young John Carter. When he learns that the bomb was taken out of him while attempting to self-destruct on Cell, he replies with "So, in other words, I Cannot Self-Terminate
?" Finally, before Cell kills him
, his severed arm will give a thumbs up to Gohan.
The bird that appears during Gohan's SSJ2 transformation will be Toriyama
Trunks blasting Vegeta after Vegeta was about to let Cell gain his Perfect Form will actually earn Vegeta's respect
As the Fridge page pointed out, Vegeta finds Bulma's bitchiness attractive because, as a Saiyan, he respects any and every form of violence. Trunks finally attacking him head on will make Vegeta have a So Proud of You
Kami and Nail will be BFFs
They're both pretty similar as Deadpan Snarkers
who've have to put up with awful, psychotic, and immensely powerful
- Also when Piccolo is getting drained by Imperfect Cell, Kami and Nail won't notice, as they'll be too busy chatting, playing pool, or something.
Sometime after Piccolo and Kami fuse, there will be a Deadpool reference.
- Kami will be the logical voice while Nail will be the silly voice.
- After all, they're fighting a villain named Cell whose special abilities includes ultimate regeneration. I smell another Genius Bonus!
Mr Satan will be the complete opposite of his canon counterpart.
The previous two sagas introduced a character who's the complete opposite their canon counterparts(Mr Popo
and Super Kami Guru
for the Saiyan and Namek Sagas respectively), so why stop now? Instead of being an idiot blowhard, Mr Satan will be a genius who knows how screwed he is, but will try anything
to stop Cell. Nobody will take him seriously.
Cell absorbing the Androids will be the biggest case of Nightmare Fuel
in the series.
Given Cell's status as the first villain to be taken seriously
, once he absorbs an Android, it will be played up as sheer horror (with the Android in question breaking their usual self
and screaming and crying for help as if they were about to be killed), and any jokes or quips made will instead add to the horror of both the Android "dying" and becoming part of him, and the fact that the already terrifying villain is about to get even worse
Vegeta's Final Flash against Perfect Cell will actually be his rage breaking again.
'Super' Vegeta, Prince of all Saiyans, beaten by a giant green bug man, tell me he wouldn't lose it over that.
After absorbing Androids 17 and 18, Cell will be able to hear them inside his head like Piccolo can still hear Kami and Nail.
Just like how Kami and Nail don't fade into Piccolo's subconscious in this series, both 17 and 18 will both be just as part of the initial Cell fight as the main characters. They'll make general observations about characters and snark at Cell, but their presence will add comic relief to the fight. And when Cell vomits 18 out, we'll still be able to hear 17 inside of Cell.
- Alternativly, it'll be 17 and an unconsious 18.
Of course, when Goku pulls his Heroic Sacrifice and Cell is destroyed initially (and this in turn kills 17)
, we the viewers will stop hearing 17 when Cell returns. Their lack of input on what's going on will cause a major shift of tone in the fight and it will turn completely serious.
Perfect Cell will have no idea what to do with his life.
Cell's entire life has been devoted to achieving perfection. He probably hasn't given a single thought to what he'll do after he finally gets it.
The Cell Games will be his attempt at finding some sort of purpose to his life.
Krillin will start calling the Androids by their real names
As of episode 44, Krillin knows the names of Android 17 and 18 as Lapis and Lazuli respectively. So from now on he's going to call them by their real names, which he think will impress Android 18. However, 18 won't really respond to the name Lazuli, though Android 17 will react negatively to being called Lapis.
- Jossed. Even after learning their real names, the next time Krillin sees the Androids, he still calls her 18.
Cell will creepily state that "there are no strings on him"
With the rise of the Age of Ultron trailer out, it seems fitting enough for Cell.
Android 16 will Heel Face Turn and side with Goku because Toriyama the bird asks him to.
Toriyama will tell 16 what happened during the first Cooler movie and Android 16 will think they have a common bond in birdwatching.
Yamcha will help defeat Cell
When Cell and Gohan are clashing their Kamehameha waves, Vegeta's blast will have little effect. When Yamcha tries to attack, Cell won't take him seriously because of his Butt Monkey
status. His cockiness will lead to him lowering his guard, allowing Yamcha's blast to weaken him enough for Gohan to land the finishing blow
Goten is conceived because Goku tells Gohan that education is very important right in front of Chichi.
The basic idea was that hearing that from him turned her on so much, she drags him off for private time, but Episode 45 pretty much Jossed that.
The three grades of Super Saiyan will be called Mega Saiyan, Ultra Saiyan, and Maximum Oversaiyan
When Vegeta mentioned reaching a level beyond a Super Saiyan, Tien jokingly suggested those three names. And there are three levels (Ascended Super Saiyan, Ultra Super Saiyan, Full-Power Super Saiyan). Either Vegeta will call the first form a Mega Saiyan out of hubris, and Trunks and Goku will unknowingly make the rest of it true, or Tien will insistently refer to the forms as such simply to piss off Vegeta.
The Final Episode For the Android Saga Will Show Trunks Being Haunted by Ghost Nappa
Thus keeping the final episode trend alive. Trunks will either mutter "Goddammit Nappa" like his father, or treat Ghost Nappa like his loveable sidekick.
He was oddly absent in the Future Trunk's timeline. Maybe him being destroyed was their breaking point?
Future Episodes: Buu saga
"Do you wanna see my paginis?"
Someone will say "East Kai, what the shit!"...
...after East Kai reveals that Majin Bu is sealed on Earth and the seal is about to be broken.
The Kaioshins will be Jerkass Gods
who consider the universe and all the people in it their property. And it legally is theirs.
Except Popo because he comes from outside the universe.
"If you fused with that witch...- What the fuck was a witch doing on our planet?!" "I know I should be angry but this fusion gave me enough power to have more fangirls than you." "God...I'm such a puny God...ahahaha...get it?" "It would be a real shame if something happened to Vegetto when he's inside Buu." "Thank Toriyama this is a comedy because otherwise we'd be fucked." "Let's not use the Dragon Balls, says one of the Gods of creation." "If I die during a heroic sacrifice, I won't lose my reputation as a God. Come with me, Dende! Let's be of little use together!"
Nappa will be the director of the movie that completely butchers the story of Cell's defeat.
Either through a quick mention before playing the film or milking the idea for all it's worth, that is simply too good an idea to pass up.
Buu will be Popo's Eldritch Abomination unholy offspring.
By the time the Buu saga happens, every Z-Fighter will have brain damage.
Most notably Goku, Vegeta, Krillin, Piccolo and Yamcha.
The only ones possibly spared will be Tien and Chiaotzu
Popo is the reason Buu will turn into Kid Buu.
When Buu goes up to the tower, Popo throws Dende off the tower right?
Well, in the abridged series, the only reason Popo hangs out with the Kami is because it's the most powerful being he can control. Once Buu comes along, he disposes of Dende, as Buu is more powerful, and allows himself to be absorbed, causing Buu to turn into Kid Buu.
- Oh my God!
- And Kid Buu will try to destroy us.
- Or alternatively, as somewhat mentioned below, Buu will try to assimilate Popo, but the dominant personality will be that of Popo. In short, Kid Buu will actually be Mr. Popo.
- And it'll be signified with Super Buu turning black as night.
When Piccolo and Krillin try to show Goten and Trunks how to do the Fusion Dance
They will accidentally fuse together into a hideous abomination that will never actually be seen onscreen
. Cue reaction shots of the other characters screaming in horror.
In the original series, he did exhibit a little bit of queerness just like Zarbon did, so why not?
It would turns out that Buu and Popo are childhood (or closest equivalent for near immortal Demonic Djiin
Obiviously since it would be very likely that Popo would be old enough to remember the first comming of Buu and since Buu is easily capable of destroying barriers between diemesons and universes so its likely that Buu is close to Pop's power level
Majin Buu will be an intellectual
The complete opposite of his Psychopathic Man Child
persona in the actual series.
- Made even funnier if he still talked like his Psychopathic Man Child persona. "Me see no logic in what Babbady say, you stoopid stop being stoopid, Me gonna eat you."
The joke is too obvious to pass up.
Majin Buu will kill Babidi for a different reason
Instead he'll kill him for busting a fat joke. There can be two or even more possibilities how this will go down.
- Majin Buu and Babidi will get along pretty good, until Majin Buu makes Babadi angry or Babadi just accidentally makes him mad for hurting his feelings unintentionally by criticizing his weight some how and out of overwhelming rage Majin Buu will murder Babadi.
- Majin Buu and Babadi's relationship will be the same as it was in the original series or probably even worse. Babidi continuously makes random insults at Fat Buu, Buu either just brushes his petty yet irritating insults off or he just doesn't take them seriously because of his nature, then Babadi will cross the line; most likely after the fight with Goku and Babadi will insult Majin Buu because of his weight and it will cause some sort of break in his innocent child mind or his possible "intellectual" mind and he'll return Babadi's insult with his own life.
- Nah, he'll turn out to be exactly like Goku. He'll kill Babadi with a "Bored now."
- Naturally Buu will kill Babidi when he insults spinach puffs.
- "Pull the lever, Buu!" *BOOM* "Wrong lever."
Buu Saga predictions
- Pui Pui is going to be the Raditz of Babidi's henchmen, and it would show in his fight with Vegeta
- Freeza will be the new unit of measurement or power levels instead of Raditz.
- Supreme Kai, or Kibito, would be like Popo, and would say "they were preoccupied" whenever asked why they didn't kill Freeza.
- Veggito will be a Memetic Badass.
Someone will comment on how gay
the fusion dance looks when it's introduced.
They would have in the original series but the Radars prohibited it for obvious reasons. There's nothing holding Team Four Star back so why not?
- if that happen, then possibly is going to be Yamcha or Krillin who make the comment.
Goten will be just like Goku
After all, he looks just like Goku, right down to the hair. So why not make his personality the same?
- Alternatively he'll be completely different.
- Alternativly he'll be like Vegeta
Kid Buu will be the true form of Mr. Popo.
Long ago, the Kais split Kid Buu in two halves, the "good" Mr. Popo
and the evil Buu. They will combine and return to their original form. Then at the very end of the series...
Goku: Hey guys. This is my apprentice, Uub. He's the reincarnation of Kid Buu. Say hi, Uub.
Uub: (In Mr. Popo's voice) Hi.
Uub laughs in Mr Popo's voice. Series ends.
Buu's already unstable in his Fat form
. Think about what would happen if a child with the power of a god
would react to Mr Popo.
Yeah, the results wouldn't be pretty. I wouldn't be surprised if Kid Buu is trying to tear reality apart to make sure Mr Popo will be Deader Than Dead
. And given Buu can tear down the walls of existence, there's a good chance he'll go after the producers for creating something like Mr Popo.
As a complete contrast to his Smug Snake
Jerkass canon self, Babidi will actually be a nice, almost kindly elder gentleman who just happens to be interested in universal domination. To add a level of creepiness, however, he'll still dispose of minions no longer needed
, but he'll be completely unaware that its a bad thing
-much like Majin Buu doesn't know right or wrong.
Babidi will be even more of an obnoxious Jerkass who's full of himself, however everyone, minor minions included, will be self-aware at how much of a Big Bad Wannabe
he is, and are only working for him because he basically paid them.
His minions know that he'll try to dispose of them
, but since Babidi is a complete moron
they don't think he'll even be able to do that. Which is exactly what Babidi will use
, completely unintentionally. Even his own father Bibidi will look down on him
because of this. In essence, Babidi will be the embodiment of the Villain Ball
, with a distinct "Son, I am Disappoint" theme
Super Buu will out-Popo Mr. Popo.
He is considered the worst of the worst even in-universe, killing people in almost under a minute. Hell, Buu KILLS Mr. Popo, and only an evil greater than Mr. Popo could kill Mr. Popo.
Buu won't assimilate Mr. Popo. Mr. Popo will assimilate Buu from within, making him the final enemy.
Blue Popo will be removed from inside Super Buu instead of/in addition to Fat Buu.
Kid Buu came into being when all of Fat Buu's good was removed. Well, because of all the seeming ties Buu and Popo are likely to have, and Blue Popo is the "good" equivalent to normal Abridged!Popo...
Vegeta and Goku will have constant arguments with each other while they share a body as Vegito.
Specifically, they will have a hard time coming up with a name for the fusion. The final name will probably be something ridiculous.
The Old Kai will have the voice of Old Gregg.
Because an Abridged Series would be incomplete without a Shout-Out
to The Mighty Boosh
When Gohan turns into the Great Saiyaman
Vegeta will say "It's feeling Zarbon in here." Once the Fusion Dance is introduced, someone will say "It's feeling Saiyaman in here."
The reason why Goten and Trunks can turn Super Saiyan is...
- And, to further elaborate: Whenever it's used, the muffin button creates radiation that changes certain genes in the saiyan genome, causing them to lose their tails but unlocking their transformations at a young age. However, it only affects the reproductive organs, which is why Goku and Vegeta had to struggle to unlock their transformations. (This would also be why Trunks can transform, despite having been conceived before Vegeta could.)
During the scene that Gohan dodges rocks that Goten chucks at him, off screen we'll hear Picollo shout "FINALLY!"
The whole 'DODGE' thing will come back to bite Gohan hard
- After so many years of being taught to dodge, it'll finally sink in the moment Goku throws the earring at him and will be the punchline to the entire gag.
Bulma's treatment of Yamcha will bite her in the ass
When Vegeta gets controlled by Babidi and kills the people at the world tournament, Bulma considers leaving Vegeta and uses Yamcha as a rebound.
- Yamcha: You left me for the guy that killed me. Go f**k yourself.
It's freaking Veggeto
Ideas for how Vegetto will combine Goku and Vegeta's personalities
- Same as canon, Goku's laid back nature and Vegeta's arrogance, but more humorous, if possible.
- Alternatively, he'll combine Vegeta's arrogance with Goku's stupidity.
- Alternatively, he'll combine Vegeta's anger with Goku's stupidity.
- Alternatively, Goku and Vegeta will be constantly bickering in his head, much like Nail and Kami have retained consciousness inside Piccolo's head.
Gohan will call Chi Chi out on how she treats Goten
In canon she not only allows Goten to train but trains him herself.
Mr Popo will ensure Majin Buu becomes Kid Buu.
Given how the response to Cell
was "Well that's f***ing ominous", its implied that Mr Popo
is not as powerful as him. Even if this is Perfect Cell
he's talking about, Buu is one of the few entities who could make Popo seem like a maggot.
Instead, Mr Popo will manipulate the powerful yet stupid Majin Buu to cause destruction and chaos. He'll help out Babidi
gain the energy to awaken Majin Buu, and when Buu begins to turn nice
, Mr Popo will hire the gunmen to hurt Bee. Or maybe not, since that may be too much.
Super Buu will go berserk, but calm down and remain good...until Mr Popo goads Buu into devouring him.
Super Buu gains certain personality traits when he assimilates others, so Mr Popo will ensure he remains a psycho. When Super Buu reverts to Kid Buu, the near-mindless shell will be ready for Mr Popo to completely take over as a pitch-black Kid Buu.
Talking reasonably intelligently but completely excluding syntax.
When Gohan smacks Super Buu's attack away he'll quote what Nappa said way back when he smacked his attack away
After Buu does his human extermination attack, Chiaotzu will finally get his free sundae
Fusion Reborn Abridged. Gogeta will be the ultimate Deadpan Snarker
(From Vegeta), and not even realize it (From Goku).
In History of Trunks abridged, when Future Vegeta dies, he will scream in much the same way he did in episode 18
There will be one episode based on the Garlic Jr. filler saga.
And part of the Running Gag
would be that he has sworn revenge on the Z Fighters for...something, and they don't even know who he is. (Maybe Krillin cut him off in traffic, who cares.)
- Perhaps he's pissed because his movie is non-canon, and his evil plan is to make it canon.
- Actually the ONLY thing preventing that movie from bring canon is that Krillin met Gohan in it and should therefore know who he is in episode one. This is easily explainable as Krillin was hit on the head by a falling rock in the movie. Therefore he does not remember it ever happening.
- So in a flashback we will see head injury induced amnesia, with Krillin Owned -1.
- Actually, Goku having the power pole in the first movie is also a continuity error, since it should still be connecting Karin's tower with Kami's lookout.
- Alternative: The Garlic Jr. Saga will only be one minute long. Garlic Jr. will arrive at Kami's lookout, see Popo, and willingly return to the Dead Zone.
- Perhaps Popo is the Dead Zone.
- ...confirmed. Well, close enough.
- Garlic Jr will be an Albino Namekian who escaped the purge by wishing up immortality. Sadly Super Kami Guru found a way around it, which drove the guy insane.
Garlic: Hello, Gohan. Krillin. I have returned.
Krillin: Who the hell are you?
Garlic: (Confused) Uhhh, Garlic Jr.?
Gohan: Not ringing any bells.
Garlic: Aw, come on! I kidnapped you once.
Gohan: I only got kidnapped by my uncle.
Garlic: That's right, you're retarded, aren't you? Of course you wouldn't remember me.
Piccolo: "Retarded?" And I guess I was calling him "nerd" for no reason?
Garlic Jr. will be replaced by Guldo.
Super Kami Guru released his hidden potential in Hell, causing Guldo to become the most powerful foe the Z Fighters have yet faced.
- Alternatively, Garlic Jr will be some poor shmuck who's been possessed by Super Kami Guru. Needless to say, Piccolo will be glad to shove him into the Dead Zone.
- Jossed, as of Episode 31.
The driving school episode will be in the abridged series.
Cause sure, it's pointless filler, but it's right up the Abridged series's alley and they could have a ball with the race and the psycho driving instructor.
- Filler never stopped them before. I'd be surprised if they didn't include this.
- And in it Piccolo wil drive a Dooooodge!!
- Alas, we didn't get a full episode, just a few scenes. Still totally worth it, though.
If Team Four Star were to abridge Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return!!...
Yes, it's non-canon, but it would be interesting to see what the guys could do to redeem it. So, what could happen?
- Tarble would constantly embarrass Vegeta with his cheeriness and politeness. He may have been banished for another reason entirely.
- Some sort of metaphor joke would be used for the radish scene.
- Gure, Tarble's wife. That is all.
- Abo and Kado, the villains, would be like Tweedle-Dum and Tweedle-Dee in personality, even quoting lines from Alice in Wonderland. When they merge, the resulting creature, Aka, would be a complete Cloud Cuckoolander.
- Tarble would be voiced by Thornbrain
- This is starting to seem more likely, considering they did Episode of Bardock. Odds are that they won't do it until after the rest of the series, considering they tend to abridge specials as they arrive in the main series' continuity.
- Given that the 'three and a half' Saiyans joke in Episode 34 refers to Goku, Gohan, Nappa, and Tarble per this tweet, it's likely they;ll tackle it at some point.
Lord Slug predictions...
- Slug will sound similar to Super Kami Guru.
- After restoring his youth with the dragonballs, Slug will be referred to as Super Piccolo Slug.
- King Kai will comment on how the "Super Saiyin" in the movie looks different than in the series.
- Krillin will call Slug "Giant Green" or something similar.
- Green Giant?
- Jossed, but Bulma does call him "Jolly Green Jackass" at one point.
- Giant form Slug squeezing Goku will produce the squeak noise.
- When Slug goes giant, he'll gloat that Goku's clearly never seen a power like that before...until Goku replies that Piccolo used it in Dragon Ball.
- Semi-confirmed; Slug doesn't gloat, but Goku and Shenron both point out the similarities.
- The whole thing will somehow be a Thanksgiving special, with a special appearance from the Green Giant, as mentioned above.
Lord Slug is still alive.
He's a part of Guru right? So when he so called died shouldn't Guru die with him because their the same being. When Goku hit slug with the spirit bomb it didn't exactly show he body being disintegrated the screen just flashed real white so there's a chance he still could be out there and he will show up in a future episode. It's either this or it's a plot mistake on the creator's part. Don't use the "well the movie's non-canon" excuse because shouldn't Guru died in that universe anyway?
- Going to use "the movie's non-canon" excuse anyway, simply because none of the DBZ movies come even close to fitting into the series continuity. Gohan is already trained to fight and Goku is alive, so this must be after the Saiyan Saga. But since Piccolo is also alive, it must also be after the Freeza Saga. But after that Guru is already dead, so Slug would already be dead as well. The movie is non-canon because it simply doesn't fit into the canon.
- That won't matter in the end. It could be explained as him dying the same time as Guru on Namek, and him resurrecting rejoined.
Cooler's Revenge wild mass guessings
- Someone will say "It's getting pretty Zarbon in here" at Cooler's Armored Squad
- Jossed. The Armored Squadron is compared to the Ginyu Force, not Zarbon.
- Doore will have a lisp disorder like Lou Ferringno
- Jossed. His accent sounds like it could be Cockney or Australian, but he doesn't lisp.
- We'll finally learn the whole truth behind the "Jock Strap Incident."
- The Jock Strap Incident will be source of Freeza and Cooler's Sibling Rivalry.
- Jossed. No mention of the Jock Strap Incident.
- Cooler isn't really a prick. He's actually highly cordial and duty-bound, but bloodthirsty. Freeza simply hates his older brother. The only reason Cooler allowed Goku's pod through and said "Because I'm a prick" is because he wanted to spite Freeza.
- To add to this, he could be Affably Evil to Freeza's Faux Affably Evil. And he'll think that Freeza is a prick.
- Somewhat confirmed. Cooler is generally more refined, professional, and genuinely Affably Evil than his brother, and seems more into Pragmatic Villainy than For the Evulz. And he certainly seems to think Freeza was a prick, though he never uses that exact word.
- Pissed that his "prick" older brother got to inherit the throne, and generally was Cold's favourite, Freeza will haunt Cooler. This will motivate Cooler to fight Goku-not because he cares about restoring his family honour, but because he feels wiping out Goku will get Freeza off his back. When not only does he fail but is trapped in the Big Gete Star, combined with Freeza still haunting him, it'll drive Cooler into an insane Villainous Breakdown. His last words will be "Freeza, you are such a prick."
- Cooler's Revenge will be retconned as one of Nappa's movie productions, and Revenge of Cooler will be its sequel.
- Cooler himself could even be involved in the negotiations for use of his likeness, and have issues with some of the directions taken with his character. He also might not have any issues with Goku upon finding out who really killed his brother and father, and could even relish the idea of making it to Hell someday just so he can rub it in Freeza's face that it was the son of Vegeta that ultimately did him in.
Mr. Popo will be the cause of Broly's defeat
Given that Broly's defeat with Vegeta giving more energy to Goku suddenly allows him to defeat Broly was such an Ass Pull
, the energy that allowed him to defeat Broly will be provided by Popo. This may be as a Pet the Dog
moment, Popo might actually be frightened of Broly and saw this as the best chance to kill him, or he'll save everyone just so he can torment them himself.
Mr Popo will be the cause of Broly's insanity.
He had the power to invade the dreams of other Saiyans...
- Or it could be that gallon of LSD...
Broly is Mr. Popo's former student.
- As a matter of fact, he's Popo's best student.
Zangya from the Bojack movie was Zarbon's girlfriend
- They look like they could be the same race, and (correct me if I'm wrong, it's been a while since I've last seen it) she fights Vegeta for revenge.
- Lucky little bastard, Strange Minds Think Alike.
- Even the crew's bound to get sick of the stereotypical 'yargs'. And calling Zangya a wench might earn you a bitchslap.
There will be a special that is entirely non-canon.
At this point, there are a few potential story arcs like one about Mr. Popo and one about Nappa being alive again
. They already pushed the boundaries of canon with Guru becoming responsible for The Great Drought and being murdered by his own people
, this can happen too.
- Well if the ending was any indication...Episode of Bardock was non-canon. It was a weird ass dream Gohan had of Goku telling him this story....unless this is supposed to parody Inception...
Broly will be sedated.
While under the influence of his father, he shall be under constant sedation. Slurring his speech and completely out of it, in a constant state of daze and confusion with every meal served with Xanax. Even when enraged by Goku's presence, he'd be under the effects of Flanderization with hims only saying "KAKAROT!" and being slightly dumber than Goku.
But once out of sedation and mind control, Broly will be a Genius Bruiser
and Deadpan Snarker
, a complete opposite of Goku and giving out a butt-load of dark humor.
- Add to this, Broly will speak with a British accent and sound like a perfectly calm and compose gentlemen while beating everyone half to death.
- And also... Nappa was the saiyan who tried to kill him as a baby.
- Trunks will lampshade the fact that he's mankind's only hope and will call his mother "Sarah" at some point.
- The Androids will be paper-thin expies of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Cameron.
- Gohan will realize midway through that he's Trunks's Obi Wan and gloomily wait for his inevitable death.
- Also Gohan's training of Trunks will be nothing but "DODGE!"
- And when Gohan is getting bombarded with ki blasts, he'll say to himself "Why...don't...I...DOOOOOODGE?!"
- Gohan's death scene and Trunks's ascension to a Super Saiyan will be played straight and will be a geniune Tear Jerker.
- And someone, likely Goku, will confuse him for a Kakarot.
When they see what remains of Cooler in the Big Gete Star, someone will comment that he's "20% Cooler
- They've made jokes about everything else, why not toss in a Pony joke?
- I don't think Cooler's head made up 20% of his body.
- Jossed. Lani, Kaiser, and Taka have generally avoided the topic when asked about My Little Pony at conventions. When asked directly about it at a panel, Lani and Taka made their disinterest clear and politely asked the crowd not to ask any more questions on the subject.
Tapion (from Wrath of the Dragon) will be an Expy of Link.
will be introduced in a Battle of Gods Abridged
as a colleague of Mr. Popo.
- Team Four Star have already talked about their dislike of Broly. It would be unexpected and really funny if NO ONE takes Broly seriously, even while he's beating them half to death.
In movies 7 and 8, Future Trunks will refer to events in the main timeline and be ignored by the others
- Even though the movies have their own continuity, Future Trunks will be the one who acknowledges what's going on during the Cell Saga during both movies 7 and 8. As such, he'll keep trying to remind the heroes that they need to be preparing to fight Cell, but he will constantly get interrupted when someone gives exposition to the movie's plot. After a while he'll just give up on trying to remind everyone about the main timeline plot and just go with the flow.
That moment is too hilarious to pass up. Here are my guesses on what would happen.
- Goku will make another squeaking noise when he gets punched in the nuts.
- Goku will spend the rest of the movie sounding like Gohan.
During the scene from Broly where he uses Goku as a trampoline
Each impact will cause the "squeak" to happen
If the "Hello. My name is Trunks and this is my story" line actually makes it in the movie, this theme will play and we see the aftermath of the Androids' destruction.
The very first thing Vegeta will say upon seeing Androids 13, 14 and 15 will be "DO I HEAR EIGHT?!"
He said "So I'm pretty sure that's three
androids you missed now, do I hear four?" in reference to Trunks missing Androids 16, 19 and 20 whilst asking for four in the manner of an auctioneer waiting for a bidder to up the bid to "four". Upon learning of Cell's existence, Vegeta roars "DO I HEAR FIVE?!", berating Trunks again for missing a fourth android while expecting a fifth one to pop up out of the woodwork. Androids 13, 14 and 15 will up the count to seven, and by this point Vegeta will very much expect Trunks to have missed an eighth as well.
Dragon Ball Z Kai Abridged Episode 2
Guru will say "I am hilarious and you will quote everything I SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY."
To which Ghost Nappa will say "I told you so!"
- Half-right. Guru says it as he dies (as he did in the original series), but Ghost Nappa doesn't appear.
It will the same way as the first one.
Nappa: And I'm alive... Or am I?
- Nappa (offscreen) unsubscribes from Team Four Star in the ending after seeing the episode.
The episode after Recoome's defeat will feature a gag about everyone's voices changing.
- As a nod to the Ocean / Funi switchover.
Ginyu won't be trapped as a frog.
- Instead of Goku throwing a frog into the body swapping beam, Vegeta will summon Ghost Nappa to interrupt the body swap. Ginyu won't be able to body swap as a ghost and Nappa won't be able to haunt Vegeta while in Ginyu's body. This will backfire on Vegeta as Ginyu will be haunting him and when Namek blows up Nappa will be a ghost again and go back to haunting Vegeta.
- If I remember correctly though, Ginyu's body was teleported safely to Earth by Porunga along with everyone else who was on Namek besides Goku and Freeza. That could be pretty hilarious if it gets pulled off though.
- Ginyu does indeed turn into a frog. Then Vegeta smooshes it.
Everyone in the Ginyu Force has a Stand
It's already been shown that Guldo has The World. Other possibilities include Recoome having Wheel of Fortune (due to his super strength), Burter having Tower of Grey (due to his super speed), and Ginyu having Silver Chariot Requiem (due to his "Freaky Friday" Flip
- Jossed, now that they're all dead.
Guru will die because Nail dies.
- Bugging Nail (and later Dende) seems to be his favorite (or only) thing to do with his time. What is he without that? Note that if the "Revive those killed by Freeza" wish is made as in canon, Guru will still qualify for it; he died because Freeza brought about Nail's own (semi) death.
- Jossed in Episode 24 in spectacular lampshading fashion.
Once Freeza goes to his 4th form...
- He'll demonstrate his power by teleporting Popo to Namek somehow and savagely beat (off-screen of course) him and send him back home. Gives Popo a reason to give a crap in this series.
- As of Episode 27 this has yet to happen. (Fourth form has appeared though)
There will be a space version of Facebook called Spacebook.
- And someone will then say they prefer Space Myspace
- As of 25, you are correct at least on the first half of that.
- Wouldn't Space Myspace be redundant?
Vegeta didn't chew the Senzu Bean, and in a couple of episodes a beanstalk's going to sprout out of his stomach.
After all, Goku was right about the Muffin Button, why not the Senzu Beans?
- And it will sprout out of his body either when Krillin blasts a hole in Vegeta or when Freeza blasts a hole in Vegeta.
- Or it will be the cause of said holes.
- Jossed on both parts.
No One will be fooled by Ginyu's body swap.
Krillin will notice Ginyu speaking intelligently, Gohan will tipped off by Ginyu attempting to pass as a realistic parent, and Vegeta will have assumed Ginyu was always going to do the body swap.
- Plausible to say the least on Gohan's part, he knew Turles wasn't Goku the minute he said something Goku wouldn't say.
- Confirmed on the part of Gohan, jossed on the part of Krillin.
There will be a montage of all the bodies Ginyu has swapped with in the past.
It will go from most to least recent. The final person at the end? Raditz.
- And it will incorporate other anime, or more likely other abridged anime. And there'll be at least one girl among them.
Guru is going to die soon, and will haunt Nail. Nail's reason for fusing with Piccolo will be to prefer oblivion rather than listen to Guru forever. Then Guru will haunt Piccolo. Later Piccolo and Vegeta will compare notes on dealing with their respective ghosts, perhaps swapping ghosts for a day.
Like in the original anime, Ginyu will ultimately swap bodies with Bulma.
Unlike the anime, Ginyu will stay in that body for the rest of the series and (s)he will team up with Ghost Nappa to torment Vegeta.
- And when the eventual TFS/YTAS crossover happens Ginyu-in-Bulma will meet Crump-in-Tea and they will compare notes on what it's like to be men in women's bodies.
- That means that Vegeta will eventually have sex with Ginyu? Ew... poor Trunks by the way, by the time the Androids arrive, the cutie will be more that broken already.
- Jossed, thankfully.
Gohan's Rant in Episode Nine will be Freeza's first original line since Bardock.
- Specifically, "I'm going to eviscerate you and use your gastro-intestinal tract as a condom while I fornicate with your skull!"
- Alternately, Freeza could respond with a "2."
- The Scouter was on the entire time... So "2" is more likely.
- Jossed. "Awesome! Imma deck you in the schnoz" was a the first new line, by his own admission.
The Krillin Owned Counter is malfunctioning.
In Episode 21 it turned 13 with Seizure Procedure. In Episode 23 it turned 13 again when Ginyu smacked Krillin. If it turns 13 again Krillin will take notice of this, which will cause a Krillin Owned moment that includes the previously uncounted moments, going straight from 13 to 16.
- Jossed. It went to 15 in Episode 25. Then it went all the way to 25 (and gave Freeza two 1-ups).
The 'Space Duck' joke will resume when Freeza confronts Team Three Star.
When Gohan and Krillin first appeared before Freeza and his gang, Zarbon suggests that they were Space Ducks. Because Freeza has probably never seen humans before, he will assume that's what Gohan and Krillin (Or at least Krillin) are;
Freeza: To think, a renegade soldier and a pair of Space Ducks could foil Lord Freeza's plans like this.
- Confirmed, though not in the way stated here. Instead Krillin tries quacking, but it doesn't work.
When Vegeta takes a nap in Freeza's ship Ghost Nappa will appear.
In canon Vegeta napping is when Krillin and Gohan take the dragonballs to summon Porunga. While the dragon is granting wishes Vegeta just happens to wake up in time to get to the third wish. Here
on the other hand Vegeta will be woken up by Ghost Nappa telling him the kids took his dragonballs. Cue The Scream
- Jossed, unfortunately. Vegeta's woken up by his very nervous bladder.
- Also, Krillin's not a kid.
When Porunga is summoned Krillin will wish for more wishes.
Or at least he'll try to, thinking that three wishes = a genie. The point will be to wish for personal stuff, or to make a wish for Toei Animation
to put the removed episodes back on YouTube
. Porunga will either deny the wish (Krillin Owned Moment), or allow the extra wishes but have Super Kami Guru die before any can be used (Krillin Owned Moment).
- Jossed. Krillin never got his hoagie either.
Vegeta will piss himself at some point in the battle against Freeza, probably when he dies.
Because Vegeta never got to the toilet before going to confront the other members of Team Three Star.
- Alternatively, Episode 25 will start out with a Call Back: "Well, Freeza's here, but on the bright side, I no longer have to pee."
- Jossed, and jossed. (At least as far as we know.)
The signs have been showing, with him not having anyone to get angry for him anymore, and the way he explodes at Zarbon and Nail suggest that he is starting to lose his cool.
- Confirmed. Freeza's cool is already pushed by Goku's stupidity, and he has a Villainous Breakdown like in the canon series when Goku goes Super Saiyan.
When Freeza reaches his final form, his voice will be just like Little Kuriboh's.
- And by that, I mean Little Kuriboh will talk in his normal speaking tone. After all, it's Freeza's true and most powerful form.
The Hallelujah Chorus will play when Krillin dies.
Just because he's The Chew Toy
- Jossed. It does count towards the Krillin Owned Count though (28)
When Krillin dies...
- Popo will laugh.
- Jossed. He say's 'called it.'
- Freeza will quack to mock him.
- Ghost Vegeta will say "Team Three Star!"
- Krillin Owned Counter will explode.
- The Krillin Owned Counter will increase by 9001.
- Piccolo will say "Dodge!"
- King Kai and/or The Narrator will say "About time!"
- Instead of somebody saying "Too Soon!", somebody will yell, "Just right!", or something to that effect.
When Krillin dies, the Krillin Owned counter will be involved in some variation of the "too soon" joke.
i.e. "Krillin Owned Count: 16"
- "Krillin Owned Count: Too soon?"
- Well, the "16" is Jossed, at least.
- Jossed. It's just a standard "Krillin Owned Court: 28"
Why Goku goes Super Saiyan in Dragon Ball Abridged.
- Not because Krillin is killed, but because he is killed while still owing Goku some money.
- One too many 'Too Soon' jokes, making him snap and kill Krillin himself.
- The ultimate 'Krillin Owned' moment.
- He transforms when the Krillin Owned Count reaches some arbitrary number (at the current pace, probably 30 or 35).
- He ignores Krillin's death and transforms because of something completely different.
- The Muffin Button malfunctions.
- Krillin dies and Goku's fine with it, but then Krillin comes back as GHOST KRILLIN which pisses off Goku.
- You know that Goku can't be pissed of by something like that.
- Goku really likes the Saiyan armor.
- Freeza doesn't kill Krillin at all, he kills the Muffin Button instead.
- Goku really wants to go home to get the mouth present from Chi Chi, Freeza doesn't let him. Or Space Denny's, either way works.
- After shooting Piccolo and killing Krillin, that doesn't faze him, nor would threatening Gohan. What would set Goku over the deep end would be Freeza threatening Christmas.
- Because Krillin died. Hey, it's unexpected for an abridged series...
- This is the reason, as seen in episode 30.
- Krillin dying and Goku transforming because of it will be played straight. (After all, they played Dende and Vegeta's deaths pretty straight.) The humor will come from Freeza's and everyone else's reactions to Super Saiyan Goku, and from Goku's personality transformation.
- Confirmed; Goku considers Krillin his best friend, and is genuinely angry with his death.
The more Goku fights Freeza, the more Freeza gets annoyed by him, and eventually loses all of his calm, witty personality, and will act kind of like Vegeta to Goku.
- Goku already started to annoy Freeza in the first few minutes they met with his stupidity. So why not guess this?
- He does seem to be slipping as of 28.
- The last straw will be Goku reciting Vegeta's Super Saiyan speech word for word, with Freeza making ever more futile attempts to interrupt him.
Popo is going to scare Shenlong into obeying the protagonists again.
Canonically, the next time he appears, Popo is going to do the summoning. The latest, admittedly noncanon, movie shows that he's starting to get resentful of the protagonists. Popo frightens everything. QED.
That wish cannot be...
Granting the wish. Please don't kill me.
Shenlong: That wish cannot be...
Popo: Pecking Order.
Shenlong: Would you like fries with that?
- Shenlong is happily subservient to Popo, addressing him as "master." Popo, in return, seems to show absolutely no malice towards him. Then again he was also higher than a satellite.
- Or Shenlong is the only one with the balls to defy Popo
Shenlong: Y'know I'm starting to get really sick of you assholes...
Popo: Pecking Order.
Shenlong: Peck this. *disappears*
- Or Shenlong doesn't recognize Popo and is grateful that someone NEW collected the dragonballs.
Shenlong: What the hell, it hasn't even been a year ye... Oh wait, you're not those pussies that keep annoying me. About damn time someone else found those damn balls. So what do you want?
Shenlong: Sure thing buddy.
- Or, Both.
Shenlong: Yeah, I'm thinking "no" you psychotic little dumbass.
- Along with the enough-balls Shenlong idea, Shenlong will end it by saying "By the way, how'd it feel to touch my balls?" and disappear.
- Another idea is that Shenlong just ignores Popo's wishes and brings back Guru and the Nameks just to spite him (since bringing them back wouldn't do Popo any good at all)
- Jossed on all parts.
The wish for everyone killed by Freeza's men to be returned to life will include Nappa.
When Goku tries to use Freeza's ship he will find a muffin button.
Because Freeza secretly loves space muffins.
Goku will drop his Man Child
status when transforming into a Super Saiyan.
I kinda think this is a possibility. There's two flavors of it too.
Version one: Seeing Krillin get killed will trigger the transformation like normal and he'll be deathly serious, contrasting his normal Man Child
status. He will probably also drop a swear in when he tells Gohan to get away. This will end, however, once he isn't in Super Saiyan form and possibly only come back in minor shades since that point.
- Not exactly. He is more serious, seems smarter (which even Gohan remarks on), and almost drops a swear when he yells at Gohan, then breaks Freeza's hand or finger. However, this ends in about 4 minutes.
Version two: Same as above but the change will end up sticking a bit more. Goku will attempt to fool people into thinking he's still his same old self but the incident on Namek would have destroyed most, if not all, of his innocence. He'd eventually get it back, of course. This probably won't happen, given the nature of the series
, but you'd have to admit, it'd be some interesting character development if it happened.
- Or transforming could make him swap Man Child for Hulk Speak.
- Like when Gohan gets mad?
- It would be an interesting explanation as to where Gohan gets it from...
Goku will suddenly appear as Super Saiyan out of nowhere.
His explanation: Muffin button.
Will be visited by Goku during his year in space after beating Freeza. The Space Grand Slam will be the explanation for
- Addendum: Yardrat is Space Denny's.
When Freeza says Namek will explode in five minutes we'll get a countdown clock.
- And it will countdown at varying speeds, stop during exposition, and go backwards when the plot demands for more time.
- Jossed. Goku does point out that Freeza doesn't really know what a "minute" is.
If the show goes into the dead Z-Fighters Vs the dead Ginyu Force, Guldo will be the leader.
Similar to the Raditz theory, as he's the first to die he'll be the creepy ass tyrant that the others are afraid of.
- Jossed. They don't seem to have a leader.
Since Goku and Freeza are voiced by their respective creators, it's very likely. This will lead to Freeza blowing up Namek.
Super Saiyan Goku: You killed my people, Vegeta, and my best friend. I hate you more than Sasuke hates the log.
Goku: Hey, I like Naruto Abridged!
Freeza: Oh, so you're one of the ten fans that still watches that show after the movie, huh? I hope you enjoy Mermaid Melody Fandub jabs and Sasuke getting sueded by Subway Coupons.
Goku: Oh, they only used those jokes once!
Freeza: (Getting annoyed) Was that sarcasm?
Freeza: You're starting to piss me off!
Freeza unleashes a deathball and sends in Namek's core
Freeza: In five minutes, this planet will blow.
Goku: That's not fair!
: Then you should have kept your mouth shut.
Freeza: In five minutes, this planet will blow.
Super Saiyan Goku: You killed my people, Vegeta, and my best friend. I hate you more than Sasuke hates the log.
Goku: Hey, I like Naruto Abridged!
Freeza: Oh, so you're one of the ten fans that still watches that show after the movie, huh? I hope you enjoy Mermaid Melody Fandub jabs and Sasuke getting sued by Subway Coupons.
Goku: Oh, they only used those jokes once!
Freeza: Yeah, but there's a thousand more jokes like that.
Goku: Naruto Abridged has never relied on catchphrases so much as Yu-Gi-Oh!
: At least LittleKuriboh
can sit down for five minutes to work on an episode. Vegeta3986 clearly has other plans.
: He works on the show when he has the inspiration, unlike the bland and uninspired bullsh*t LittleKuriboh
has been putting out for the past year!
Freeza: THAT'S IT! THIS IS THE LAST STRAW!
When Freeza kills Krillin, we'll see split-second clips of all the previous 'owned' counts.
Up until Goku goes Super Saiyan, screaming, "THAT'S NOT FUNNY ANYMORE!!"
- Jossed, the Krillin Owned Count just went up one.
When Goku turns Super Saiyan, his dialogue to Freeza will simply be, "My name is Son Goku. You killed my buddy. Prepare to die."
Unless he's talking to someone else, which it'll be; "My name is Son Goku. He killed my buddy. He's going to die."
Freeza will use those one-ups.
He got two of them from stabbing Krillin enough times. That's just enough for him to live through Goku's Spirit Bomb and Namek exploding.
- Ah, but you forget about Goku's last attack. That would mean three one ups.
- The Spirit Bomb never seems to kill anybody, so Freeza only really needs two.
Vegeta will haunt Freeza.
- And will give his speech again when Goku actually goes Super Saiyan.
The Freeza saga will only last five episodes.
- Think of how much filler there is, and how much filler gets cut out of DBZ Abridged. It could easily be condensed that much. After that, two or three episodes on the Garlic Jr. arc and that's season three wrapped up.
- Jossed as of episode 28.
- Could be an epic montage of showing the entire fight (including filler) in fast-forward at 10x speed. The characters will then lampshade how it is still taking forever and speed up the montage to 100x. If this is still not fast enough they could ramp it up to 9001x speed and maybe the fight could be in just one episode.
- Oh, another possible idea, the five minutes until Namek blows up will actually take only five minutes. Not cuts back and forth between planets or other characters. Just a whole five minutes of Goku and Freeza battling.
- This has also been Jossed.
Goku will accidentally cause a second Saiyan genocide
I could see something like this happen after he'd have made his wish.
Vegeta: Wait... Kakarot, you wished that everybody who's been killed by Freeza would be resurrected ! That includes our entire race! They're all back!
Gohan: Yeah, but... Are you Saiyans able to live in outer space?
Vegeta: No, we're not. So what about it?
*Shot of hundreds of Saiyan corpses, floating in outer space*
Vegeta: GODDAMMIT, KAKAROT !!!
- Except that Goku wasn't the one who made that wish, it was Mr. Po.... Suddenly this seems even MOREplausible.
- Don't the Dragonballs have a one year time limit on reviving people?
- Who said it had to be an Earth year?
- The wish was that everybody Freeza's men killed would return. Freeza killed all the Saiyans on the planet himself, so they wouldn't be wished back. Saiyans that were off-planet (like Bardock's team), on the other hand...
- Actually the wish was that everybody killed by Freeza AND his men would return. Otherwise Vegeta and Dende wouldn't have come back as Freeza killed them both himself. So that means it was possible that the rest of the Saiyan race could have come back to life, if it wasn't for the year long time limit. Sure, it doesn't have to be an earth year, but it had been 24 earth years since the saiyan genocide when the Z-fighter's headed to Namek. It probably would have been at least one year for any other planet at that point, so they probably still couldn't have been wished back anyway.
When Krillin dies, he'll end up in Hell/HFIL.
He is The Chew Toy
after all. When he arrives, he'll go "Oh come on, Bulma was in her underwear for WEEKS!
" However, this will be a Brick Joke
. Krillin will unite with Vegeta and Nappa, in order to get revenge on Freeza, haunting him until he snaps.
While Nappa agrees quickly(hey, Freeza was awfully evil and made him seem foolish), this isn't the case with Vegeta, until:
Vegeta: And why should I help you?
Krillin: Well, if you help, we can use the Dragon Balls to bring you back to life.
Krillin: Still, if you help save the universe by stopping him, you could go to Heaven! Wouldn't that be better being here?
Cut to Nappa doing something stupid
Vegeta: Let's haunt the f*** out of that androgynous bastard!
Goku will give Freeza a second chance and also give him some energy because Freeza will say he is "sorry".
Too bad no one else thought of this first.
- Jossed, at least the part about Freeza saying he's sorry
Some reference will be made to the Bulma/Ginyu filler story that never actually happens in this continuity.
- Someone, likely Gohan, mentions inexplicably imagining her as a frog.
He already went (temporally) batshit insane in episode 18, and he actually started crying
- He just likes to screw with Vegeta's head. While he was alive, the best way to do this was with Obfuscating Stupidity. Now that he's a ghost, Nappa has become less subtle, and seemingly more intelligent. He no longer feels the need to hide his intelligence, now that Vegeta can no longer hurt him. As for his appearance in Vision of Escaflowne Abridged, he was just pretending to be "special" because of Van's mom.
- Basically Nappa is a Troll. This makes so much sense.
Nappa could turn Super Saiyan.
- He used the ability to change his hair/eye color to further his precious modeling career. Learning this will result in Vegeta becoming a Super Saiyan. The Brick Joke seems like a good enough reason for it to be true, considering the series.
- Jossed. He threw a tempter tantrum.
While on Earth Dende will pick up a comic book and realize that Super Kami Guru's comparison was correct. Then after taking over Kami's job Dende will get bored and become Batman just for something to do.
Hercule. That is all.
- Oh dear me, Hercule. Perhaps the biggest Ensemble Dark Horse of the entire series. How will they go about characterizing him?
Let's make a list of options. Feel free to add.
- Exaggeration of canon personality.
- This is the most likely possibility.
- Actually Badass.
- ...without anyone seeing what he does. Poor guy's gonna' get even more flak than Krillin.
- Reincarnation of and/or Possessed by Ghost Nappa.
- Likely Jossed due to Nappa discovering him in the stinger of episode 30
- Repeatedly killed by characters, only to come back in the next episode.
- Exactly as in canon, but taken seriously by the heroes.
- Or by all the heroes except Vegeta, Trunks, Piccolo, or Tien.
- Or he's only taken seriously by Yamcha
- Goku would be the biggest fanboy.
- Exactly as in canon, but not taken seriously by anyone.
- Deranged or Drunken hobo.
- On a more detailed, considering The Stinger at the end of season two With Nappa talking about bringing an actor into play with the name Mark Satan and thinking of changing the first name to Hercule, it's possible he's not a real fighter, but just an actor who plays one on TV and is convinced that he CAN be a real hero. Everyone around him just kind of goes along with it. Or the camera crew filming him is doing it for a documentary of some kind.
- Maybe he's like the Steven Segal of the setting, an actual martial artist who's become more of a joke as time went on.
- The Ultimate Warrior as done by The Spoony one.
- An Accidental Hero that stumbles around trying to maintain his image while actually doing awesome things just like Ciaphas Cain HERO OF THE IMPERIUM!
- Sean Connery!
- The Only Sane Man. It would be quite ironic.
- A red neck.
- A....tan-ish? Samuel L. Jackson. (I think he's tan. Certainly darker than the tournament emcee.)
- The token fourth wall breaker. (The one that's aware he's in an abridged series.)
- The most eloquent character on the show, proper British accent and everything.
- Texan. Which is not the same as redneck.
- Memetic Sex God.
- Tommy Wiseau
- Made even stupider than Nappa.
Goku will be an even more of a neglectful parent to Goten.
- To the point where he repeatedly forgets he exists.
- Alternatively, he will give all the attention he can to Goten, which would make Gohan feel crushed.
It would definitely explain his utter scariness. As well, DBZA didn't come out until long after BEN got online.
Guru caused the Great Drought.
- Freeza notes that he's fat for a member of an entirely water-sustained species. So, Guru took all the water right under his people's noses, then 'lead' them through this 'strange natural disaster' by 'finding' water. He probably did it just because he was tired of rations.
- One place to 'find' water in a water-sustained species is inside other members of that species.
- Confirmed. He also blamed the drought on the albino namekians. Once the other namekians found out, things went about as well as you would expect.
Zarbon's girlfriend name is Chuck... lina.
That's right, Chucklina, a regular female of his species, she works for Freeza as mission support or something like that, though Freeza don't even know that she exists, now how is this?
Raditz will be the true villain of the series.
Remember all the back to episode three, where Yemma said that Raditz escaped? That will come back to haunt them all, when it turns out that he's been training since the Sayian Saga. After fifteen years, he's now a Super Sayian 3, capable of becoming a Golden Ape/Super Sayian 4 and will end up killing the entire cast. Krillin, however, gives Raditz one final blow after his Limit Break
meter is filled, and his Owned Count will disappear.
- Better yet, he shows up near the end of the series, announces he's been training since season one and how much more powerful he is... and gets bitch-slapped by Goku before he can even throw a punch.
- Worse still, he may get bitch slapped by Krillin...because at least their Radtiz is still stronger than our Raditz...
- The Golden Ape/Super Saiyan 4 is unlikely, as TFS has made it pretty clear that they're not fans of GT. Even Super Saiyan 3 would be a stretch, considering they wouldn't actually be able to show it on-screen, due to them being limited to pre-existing footage.
Raditz is named after the Dragon Ball Abridged universe equivalent of the dollar.
When Bardock saw his first son, he realized his power was insignificant and unremarkable. Accordingly, he was named after the same basic unit of currency that can get you a small sundae at Spacey's.
- Actually, it's the cost of a double sundae.
- As of Episode 28, at least partially confirmed, if not in this context. Apparently, a game of Pinball costs '1/2 Raditz', implying a 'Raditz' as the basic unit of currency.
Trunks in the show won't be a planned child
Bulma will "forget" to take her pills in hopes of making Vegeta less likely to go back to being an evil dick.
- Self-jossed. If she does it on purpose, wouldn't that make him a planned child?
- Or, alternately: Ahahah! Her puny Earth contraceptives are no match for Vegeta's Saiyan sperm! Except, you know, put in a better way.
- And before anyone asks why Goku and Chichi don't have more kids if Saiyan sperm is potent, well, given Goku's personality, I'm surprised Gohan was conceived.
- So apparently it was just that they didn't even use protection. Mostly cause Vegeta doesn't even know what a condom is. So I'm calling it Confirmed.
The Saiyan Saga had Nappa and the Namek Saga had Super Kami Guru.
- Cell Saga:
- Android 16- Instead of being peace-loving, he'd be a lazy Jerk Ass who makes up excuses not to fight.
- Alternatively, him being such a Love Freak it would give [[Disgaea Flone]] pause.
- Android 19- Ridiculous voice you can't help but mock
- Dr. Gero-I noticed both Nappa and Guru were voiced by Takahata101, so I figure there might be a pattern.
- Buu Saga:
- Spopovich- He'd be the Nappa to Yamu's Vegeta.
- Imaginary Bibidi- The original Bibidi died long ago, but was reborn as an imaginary friend of Buu to occupy his time being stuck in the capsule. To contrast the Jerkass Smug Snake that is Babidi, Bibidi is/was an Affably Evil Cloud Cuckoolander who sees Buu as a son. Babidi picks on Buu because Bibidi paid more attention.
Just like he thought, the Karate Kid
method ends up making him a better fighter, having him kill a future Big Bad
- Unfortunatly it will be offscreen, so no one will believe him.
Gohan is gonna be more scarier than Popo.
He already told off his own psycho of a mother, odds are sometime during the Cell Saga he will scare Popo.
Reason? SSJ2 Gohan was a total Ax-Crazy
maniac, personifying Beware the Nice Ones
. Given Abridged Gohan has a habit of being quite aggressive when pushed too far, its only fitting for SSJ2 Gohan to make Mr. Popo look harmless by comparison.
There'll be an equivelant to Vegeta's scream, in which we hear everyone's reaction.
Krillin: I think my soul just died...
Cut to Mr. Popo
Mr. Popo: Strange, I didn't think I could feel a chill up my spine.
Cut to Hell
Tristan: Holy *** on a *** sandwich!
Yugi: Did you just hear that?!
Tristan: Yes. With *** as topping, *** as an appetizer and fear as dessert!
When Dende becomes the new Guardian of Earth...
- He'll beat up Popo (who might not want a new Guardian cramping his style) and be on top of the new pecking order. Because he's the goddamn Batman.
- Or maybe Popo will see something he likes in Dende and happily adopt him.
- They have a mutual disdain for Krillin, which has been established (thanks to Bulma) as a trait Popo particularly admires.
- He will demand to be referred to as Super Kami Dende.
Nail will become a good version of Ghost Nappa
- Where Nappa is annoying Nail with be helpful, where Nappa is humorous Nail is serious.
- Jossed in episode 26. He's annoying but he does have Minesweeper.
- Still not as bad as Ghost!Nappa, though.
Nappa was a Mole
working for Freeza.
In episode 25, after the flashback about Freeza killing King Vegeta, Vegeta asks how he knew about the parts he wasn't there for, right? Well someone
had to have set this up. After all, Freeza seemed too
prepared about King Vegeta's arrival. Then, Nappa telling Vegeta that their planet was destroyed seemed rehearsed. Then, Nappa intentionally left his scouter transmission on the entire time, notifying Freeza about the Dragonballs. Finally, Freeza ordered Nappa to keep Vegeta in check, and the best method was "stupidity."
Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if this was revealed.
The Jafar hat just spelled it out loud for the rest of us.
I haven't figured out a reason why he'd do this, yet...
- Didn't he say outright whole wearing the Jafar hat that he likes Freeza's style?
- Maybe he did it for money to go to Dairy Queen?
- But shouldn't mean that character he killed on Earth would be revived by the wish Popo made on Shenron?
Goku will start trying to be a proper dad after the Freeza Saga
Obviously, for this, the Super Saiyan Transformation will give him an epiphany of sorts and he'll actually try talking to Gohan and taking care of him for real. However, he still wouldn't understand sarcasm and when Piccolo suggests sending out Gohan to fight Perfect Cell as a sarcastic response...
Well not literally, but he would fit right in with the cast. Plus if he can't outsmart Sheldon he can blast him.
After Freeza kills him, Nappa will annoy him while he's in hell non-stop. To avoid this, he becomes a good guy so he'll never see Nappa again after death.
The resemblance is pretty uncanny.
Mr. Popo is the only male Jynx
Bulma actually IS a virgin, for the sake of setting up a blood joke.
Contrary to Roshi's claim of "Bulls**t!", Bulma actually was
saving herself for Yamcha. Only she'll dump him before actually doing the deed so Team Four Star
can make a joke involving the, er, blood-letting with Vegeta after Baby!Trunks is born.
#18 will marry Krillin because she thinks that bald is sexy
She will choose Krillin because Tien's third eye freaks her out, and and Piccolo don't come with all tools.
Grandpa Gohan dropping infant Goku on the head did more than erase most of his Saiyan instincts.
It's the cause of his Man Child
status in general. After the fight with Vegeta it was heavily implied that Goku's mental capacity dropped because of brain damage, correct? Well the brain damage he suffered when he was a baby basically retarded him and not just his Saiyan ambitions.
Krillin actually is an Albino Namekian
- Many reasons. One, everyone who has seen albino Namekian's thinks he is one. Also, he took offense to being called a Namekian back in Episode Seven, and that's just the kind of call back you'd expect from Team Four Star. Finally, everyone in this show is an alien.
- How is he going to have a kid, then? Unless Albino Namekians reproduced sexually instead of asexualy. Maybe that's why they were killed...?
- They were killed because Guru used them as a scapegoat.
I say this because, like Nyarly, Popo has a black avatar
, is sadistic, and is wrong despite looking like a person.
Plus they're both Nightmare Fuel
. This may explain why even the Kami's are wary of him. It also would make Popo even more terrifying.
Goku: Come on, King Kai, its not like I wanted to kill you
King Kai: I'm not mad. Now that I think of it, you know who I taught waaay back before you?
Mr. Popo is Kami's Angel of Death.
And that's how he knows when people are going to die. Alternatively, Reality may just be bending to his wishes. When he says someone is going to die, The Universe makes it so. Why?
Mr. Popo: It just knows better.
Guru's death wasn't as much of a dick move as you'd think.
- More of an observation, but he stayed alive long enough to wish Piccolo back and get him to Namek, and then died before Vegeta got immortality. It could be that he just didn't want Vegeta to be immortal, for the same reason Dende didn't want to heal him. But there's more to this: he didn't just prevent Vegeta from gaining immortality, he stopped Freeza, who was on his way over there, from getting it as well. So he kinda saved the universe in a very roundabout way.
- While all of that is may be true, one thing has to always be kept in mind; it's the thought that counts. Guru did that to screw over the good guys for a practical joke. So in that case it was a dick move.
Mr. Popo additionally posseses the same abilities as a Ju-on
This would clearly explain his ability to be so mentally overwhelming without even trying. As well as the ability to assimilate people as he demonstrated on Blue Popo, his ability to appear out of nowhere for no logical explanation and the ability to overshadow inanimate objects such as the moon as seen in Make a Man out of you. This would most importantly explain why literally every little thing is absolutely terrified of him and last but not least his permanent death stare.
Mr. Popo will turn out to be the true villian in this series.
Because he seems a little bit to evil to be a good guy, it wouldn't be surprising if it turned he is the evil puppetmaster in the show.
Zarbon's girlfriend will appear
And just like Freeza suspected, her name is Chuck.
It just a little bit more than a coincedence that every namekian on here in stuck-up snivy and touche, that part where that namekian village was nice to Vegeta could of been to just set up a joke( the kind of look at that fine young man then that fine young man terrorizes the place joke). In addition to them being so reserved as in the original series they are slightly snobby.
Other besides seemingly invincible super villains Vegeta also possesses an additional fear in this series.
And it is real annoying people, not really counting Krillin because he isn't that much annoying.
Mr. Popo is Parallax
After all, Parallax is the embodiment of fear, and Mr. Popo is practically fear incarnate.
Explaining why everyone appears to be more self aware especially in an abridged series. Mr.popo has been shown to break through the fourth wall during the show not just during promo skits, because he's the only one supernaturally enough to do that and has that luxury with him being the most mystical character on the show too. However the characters can't make this apparent for the show's sake or at least clear enough.
Gohan will become a slacker
- It's turning out more that Gohan respects Piccolo more as a father figure than his own father. So come the timeskip to the Buu saga Gohan will focus on appealing to Piccolo over Goku. Piccolo's biggest gripe about Gohan was his tendencies to be a *ahem* NERRRRRD! So how does he fix it? Brilliant but Lazy. He'll intentionally do poorly in Orange Star High School and bite his tongue when he starts on a tanget.
They'll exaggerate that scene where she flirts with Krillen and build her personality around, and Krillen will fall in love with her at first sight.
That line Popo said about 'giving them a couple hundred years' isn't just a throwaway line.
Dragon Ball Abridged will end with a "Where Are They Now?" Epilogue
incorporating scenes from Dragon Ball GT (I seriously doubt they want to try actually abridging that) and it will end with Popo looking down, seeing Goku Jr. and Vegeta Jr., going 'fuck this', and they lay waste to the earth (again, using clips from GT with Popo's and Shenron's laughs thrown in). Granted, the time between Popo's wish and Goku Jr. is more like 120-something years than two hundred, but his patience could run thin...or he's running on different year lengths than us. Hell, 120 Earth years is roughly 196 Venusian years, so close enough.
- The time between Popo wishing on the Dragonballs and Goku Jr. and Vegeta Jr.'s battle is 127 years. In Venusian years that would be about 206 years, so still plausible that Popo's running on different year lengths. And I will also leave open the suggestion that he's actually waiting for Goku Jr.'s birth as a sign of the apocalypse that Popo and Shenron will cause.
Popo is now immortal
Assuming that Popo's assimilation works like that of Cell's and Buu's, Popo has likely gained immortality by assimilating Garlic Jr.. Let that sink in
for a moment.
Trunks (or at least Future!Trunks) will be gay.
Vegeta will make more jokes that come off homophobic, and Trunks will out himself offhand flippantly.
Nothing much is made of it except by Vegeta adding it to the list of issues that tick him off about Trunks. (Possibly out of past experiences coughprisonbitchcough). But by end of Cell, he's gets over it alongside realizing he actually sort of likes his son.
- It follows that this will become a Brick Joke relating to Kid Trucks in the Buu Saga.
Roshi has Alzheimer's.
He was trained by Korin decades ago, but was completely surprised by the fact that he was a talking cat at the beginning of Season 2.
Don't get me wrong, he's definitely
a genuine idiot. (Pocket bacon, anyone?) But he plays up his idiocy to an insufferable degree. It's managed to drive both Freeza and Vegeta into a Villainous Breakdown
. His real intelligence is what we see when he enters his Super Saiyan state, to show that he's not playing around anymore
. He's still stupid enough to fall for Freeza's pizza offer though.
Yamcha will snap sometime in the series
Future!Vegeta was completely different to Present!Vegeta
Goku says that he left Freeza and King Cold to the rest of the group meaning that they managed to beat the two without him. During this fight Vegeta gained respect for the other Z fighters and tore Goku a new one on leaving Frieza and Cold for them to handle. After this he ended up sleeping with Bulma in a victory celebration which culminated in Yamcha's depression peaking and his suicide which Vegeta expressed sincere regret over. When Goku died of a heart attack he trained Gohan and occasionally checked in on Chi Chi
to see if she was alright. This leads Future!Trunks to believe that Present!Vegeta is similar and he's going to be pretty upset about it.
Mr. Popo is a Super-Human
Vegeta was right: Those other slackers just haven't been trying hard enough.
Trunks will call Vegeta out
- Trunks will eventually call Vegeta out for being a rude and terrible person and a neglectful father either during the hyberbolic time chamber or when Cell attempts to absorb 18 and yell at him that if he's the kind of person he turned out to be he's glad he's dead in his time. Vegeta at first will laugh him off and call him a bastard again only to realize when Cell kills him what a horrible person and father's he's been.
Semi-Perfect Cell will be like a cross between The Kurgan and Dr. Frank N. Furter
- He'll be less creepy than Imperfect Cell, but so much more menacing and very flamboyant. Android 18's last words while being absorbed will be screaming for him to shut up.
Their relationship started off with Piccolo kidnapping Gohan with the intent to train and brainwash him into being a weapon against him father. It's obvious that Piccolo cares for Gohan, and Gohan cares for Piccolo, but given how their relationship started out, it's probably more than a little dysfunctional once you scratch the surface.
When Freeza kills Vegeta, Ghost Nappa will appear saying 'Now who am I going to haunt?'
Cell will be haunted by Ghost Nappa.
It's likely that Ghost Nappa is all in Vegeta's head. So since Cell has Vegeta's genes, he'll se Ghost Nappa also, being annoyed with Vegeta.
Vegeta and Cell: '''Damnit Nappa!
- Probably jossed, seeing as how Nappa is revived, and no longer Ghost Nappa.
When Vegeta dies he will become a ghost and haunt Freeza.
Vegeta killed Nappa, so Nappa haunts Vegeta. Freeza will kill Vegeta, so Vegeta will haunt Freeza. Vegeta will use this to distract/piss off Freeza during his fight with Goku.
- And Freeza will blow up Vegeta and send him to the afterlife. Only for Ghost Nappa to pester him.
When Vegeta dies he will become a ghost and kill Ghost Nappa.
Then Ghost Ghost Nappa will haunt Ghost Vegeta.
Ghost Nappa is all in Vegeta's head.
Earth screwed him up so badly that he has created a voice for all his frustration when he's unconscious or has just lost it. And that voice is Ghost Nappa.
- Jossed, as of the end of episode 30.
Vegeta turns Super Saiyan because of Ghost Nappa.
- Look at how many things have happened by Ghost Nappa annoying Vegeta.
- That's actually really likely.
- Most likely Jossed, seeing as how Nappa is no longer a ghost.
Cell will cause Vegeta to use final flash by talking like Nappa.
- He talks like 17 and he has Nappa's cells...
- Or he'll do it to annoy Vegeta so much that he'll be able to absorb 18.
- Or Ghost Nappa will get pissed at Cell for stealing his act and then he possesses Vegeta to do the final flash himself.
Future Trunks will be haunted by Ghost Nappa.
With Vegeta not around in the future timeline, Nappa will need someone else to bother (because haunting is far too much fun to give up), and what better choice than his former hauntee's son? Ghost Vegeta will be nowhere to be seen because he's avoiding Nappa.
- This will, in fact, be the real reason for his traveling back in time- to foist his Ghost Nappa off on Vegeta, who will then be haunted by both.
Future appearances of Ghost Nappa.
Will include the following:
- Vegeta's "almost dead" moments between having Krillin shoot him and Dende healing him.
- When Vegeta dies.
- When Goku hallucinates various Saiyans encouraging him to keep fighting.
- When Vegeta is wished back to life.
Ghost Nappa will play a crucial part in Freeza's defeat.
When Vegeta is near-death, he won't tell that Freeza blew up his planet(Goku looked it up on Space Twitter
), but focus all of his hatred on Freeza.
Since Ghost Nappa is Vegeta's inner rage, Ghost Nappa will haunt Freeza. This won't be noticable to him until Goku turns Super Saiyan, giving Nappa enough rage to manifest. Slowly but surely, Nappa's presence will drive Freeza nuts, causing a Villainous Breakdown
that helps Goku beat him. After Freeza dies, Ghost Nappa will die with him.
When Cell pops up, due to being part Freeza some of Nappa's personality will be reincarnated in him.
Nappa, or at least Ghost Nappa, will somehow be the cause of Vegeta's Majin transformation.
It would be funny as hell seeing Nappa or at least the thought of Nappa pissing Vegeta off so hard that it will be the cause of his second 180. There are two(or even more) possible ways this could undergo.
- Babidi and/or Dabura will hear about how Nappa pissed Vegeta off so hard when he was alive; after alerted Babadi will resurface Vegeta's memories about Nappa causing him to go into a fit of rage and undergo his ultimate majin transformation.
- When Dabura tells Babidi about the potential evil Vegeta has, Babadi will unlock Vegeta's evil by resurfacing his memories of Nappa to send Vegeta in a rage and cause him to become Majin'd.
- Babadi will make one of the characters, most likely Goku appear like Nappa/Ghost Nappa in Vegeta's eyes, causing Vegeta to turn Majin and attack the person who he sees as a Nappa.
Resurrected Nappa will be Mr Satan's manager.
He'll be responsible for Hercule Satan's Fake Ultimate Hero
status, and train him in battles. During the Cell games, he'll give the following advice to Mr Satan
Mr Satan: "Sir, I don't have any ball with me."
Mr Satan: "Okay Cell, prepare for my Acrobatics!" (gets pwned by Cell)
Nappa: "OHH-he's got a great Speed stat. And probably Speed Boost."
The Jockstrap Incident
Jockstraps used to be part of the uniform
- But they couldn't expand with the armor and a lot of people died of crushed pelvises.
The Nameless Namekian's main personality was Kami's and King Piccolo bothered him like Kami and Nail bother Piccolo.
At some point, he decided that enough was enough and split in two. Kami literally didn't want to fuse with him again because King Piccolo was annoying. ...And evil, but that's not important.
I'll just let you maggots get to work on that!
Since Vegeta performed a Renegade Interrupt in episode 20, expect to see a Paragon Interrupt later in the series.
- When Future Trunks shows up, he will perform one. Basically, it would offset him and his dad and, instead of Trunks wanting his dad to look up to him, he'd be upset about him being Renegade. Thus, the two would bicker at any chance they'd get, trying to prove that their way was better than the other.
- Vegeta will perform a Paragon Interrupt to highlight his Heel-Face Turn in the original series. As Majin Vegeta in the Buu saga, his Paragon Interrupt will be to hug his son just before he sacrifices himself to kill Buu; suddenly, Vegeta will perform another Renegade Interrupt by slapping Trunks unconscious.
- Goku will perform a Paragon Interrupt on the many remaining occasions (as of episode 26) he shows mercy to villains, including: donating some of his power to a defeated Freeza after their fight on Namek, throwing Cell a senzu bean, and wishing Kid Buu to be reincarnated as a good guy (Uub).
The series will eventually be cancelled.
- As good as it is, it's still a fan work. And it's not hard to find a cancelled fan series. For instance, Smashtasm, or Super Mario Bros Z.
- Hopefully this will happen after the Buu saga where they have nothing cool left to parodize, and don't forget episode 26 when all those kanassans were making all those predictions for the future in the series.
- Word of God states that it will at least make it up to the cell saga.
- One more thing a high amount of views will stop a show from getting cancelled. In YouTube the videos with one million plus views are in the super very hot section right? well look how many view each episode has then reconsider.
It would explain the crossovers, and how Ghost Nappa is Mokuba's father. Either in the past, or is happening at the same time-the other show doesn't notice because they're too busy playing a children's card game to care.
- Notice how that, unlike Yu-gi-oh the Abridged Series, there's clearly a fourth wall. This series could take place outside the fourth wall.
- Not really. Both Vegeta broke the fourth wall in the Christmas special and King Yemma broke the fourth wall in canon.
- Yeah, but it's incredibly rare and subdued. There way be another wall in the way, but its pretty thin.
What was terrifying about Super Kami Guru's rule during the great drought?
"Those albino Namekians DESERVED IT!"
- He caused it. Also, he's evil and the leader of their race. And it's implied he got that title by eating the previous leader. And he directed the killing of every albino Namekian, which may have been family to the green ones.
Earth's layout in Dragon Ball Abridged is like Real Life
's instead of Dragon Ball's.
After all, how can there be a Space Australia without... Earth... Australia?
Chiaotzu's Self Destruct foreshadowed what Nappa really was.
In the Pokemon world, Self Destruct is a "Normal" type move. Normal types can not affect Ghost types. Ergo....
What, I can dream, can't I? Besides, he's already cameoed in one of LittleKuriboh
's works and vice-versa, and he seems to be gaining popularity ever since LK gave him the Colbert Bump
. Maybe he can voice Hercule?
- No, BUU
- Semi-confirmed. He made a cameo in Hellsing Abridged, but has yet show up in DBZ Abridged.
- Actually, he voiced Diaz/Resse in The Christmas Tree of Might. So Confirmed.
The currency in the universe is space dollars.
Or space zeni or space moneys. Besides there's a space denny's so why not?
Possibly of a Dragon Ball Z
- Which will promptly be "interrupted" by the appeareance of the real Yahtzee who will kick Jeice's ass "right in the down under" and proceed to rip on the abridged series.
- Unlikely. Yahtzee has a long-standing dislike of anime-esque character designs, and it's likely he shares a similar distaste for anime. It's quite possible he's never even heard of DBZ Abridged.
The creator of this new series is a big Denny's fan.
Mcdonald's, or KFC is a popular successful and even nutritious restaurant, why else choose Denny's, it's not like Subway, and it's Grand Slam isn't or never was the thing so why it would be so popular in their universe?
- Because Denny's isn't fast food. It's a sit-down restaurant, and of that category, it's fairly popular. And really, who in their right mind considers McDonald's or KFC nutritious?
There will be a crossover between this series and Yu-gi-oh the Abridged Series.
An actual, proper and episodic series. Admit it, it would be awesome.
The scenes where Gohan is being squeezed will make squeaky noises also.
It's just too much for the creators to pass up. To add to this, someone will comment how Goku did the exact same thing when he was being squeezed. Alternatively it will make another hilarious noise like a fart noise or something in that category, or maybe even a disturbing sound.
- Confirmed in the first season. Vegeta found it hilarious.
That fall? Actually GG attempted to murder Goku due to his early Saiyan behavior.
- It's established in Bardock: Father of Goku Abridged that he drops Goku.
Voice predictions for future characters.
- If possible, Cooler will be voiced by Little Kuriboh's brother, and King Cold by his father. Cell will be voiced by a LK imposter.
- Well actually, Cooler already did have a couple of lines in the Bardock special, where he was voiced by KaiserNeko, at a guess I'd say they'd stick with him, and if you look on their channel, the cast list already has voice actors noted for the other two - Cell is to be Takahata101, and Hbi2k is to be King Cold. Of course, this could easily change, as it's still a ways off before we'll be seeing them, so I wouldn't say it's totally jossed, but yeah.
- Completely jossed now that both Cooler movies are out. Cooler is voice by General Ivan.
Goku's first encounter with Popo was the origin of a certain catchphrase.
- Note that Popo was feeding the birds. He needed to explain who he was in terms the boy could understand. PECKING ORDER.
Stranger things have happened in Dragonball, and Chiaotzu doesn't exactly look human. In fact, he kind of looks like a diminutive Mr Mime. Maybe he's what happens when a Mr Mime and human mate... This may also explain why him exploding didn't harm Nappa-Mr Mime specialize in Special Attack, while Self-Destruct is physical. As for Nappa, it could either be foreshadowing, he has the Damp ability or his typing is quite resistant against Normal moves. If it's the typing, this means that Nappa may be the equivalent of a Rock/Steel type (he's certainly as intelligent as rock and steel
). That may go to explain the utter pwnage he got from Goku-he's severly weak to Fighting moves!
were originally native to Namek.
Stupid as he is, Goku did point out that Namekians and Yoshis have a lot of similarities; they both have No Biological Sex
, are green, and originate from eggs. Turns out that Yoshis were domesticated by Namekians. However, the drought caused Yoshis to become feral, and in order to find new food, began eating the Namekians. Namekians weren't powerful enough, and they couldn't use their Dragonballs to kill the Yoshis since they wished to be immortal(which is why Yoshi can fall off a clift in the games and be completely fine). The Namekians decided to wish them to a completely different universe to keep them as far away as possible, but in revenge(or because they were dicks
) the Yoshis made a quick previous wish for all the 1-Ups to follow them. Any 1-Up that escaped due to a technicality crashed on other planets. Krillin somehow got hold of three 1-Ups: two were taken by Freeza, and the last prevented Krillin from dying due to his horns(yeah, he was healed, but I don't think "impaled by horn" can be healed by Little Green). The Yoshis landed in the Super Mario Bros.
universe because Porunga was fond of them.
Cell will kill Nappa
At the Cell games, Nappa will show up and Cell will get annoyed an kill him, prompting Vegeta to root for him during his fight with Goku. Shenron will also break the rules and revive Nappa just to annoy Vegeta.
The Cell games will also have a bunch wrestling jokes
It seemed to work well for the Ginyu Force, so why no do it again?
- Because once is enough. They pretty much milked the wresting jokes dry with Recoome, so doing so with the Cell Games would just end up being stale.
This show is canon and takes place with the actual Dragon Ball Z
events. This show is a canon apparently humourous Mirror Universe
to the original Dragonball Z show.
A lot of freaky things existed in the original dragonball Z universe to anthropomorphic animals to different dimensions, so what about alternate reality dimensions. This show is really a dimension not showing how things in the DBZ universe could of alternatively ended but a universe showing how things could of happened alternatively with of course the same results. It's a hypothetical/non-hypothetical(Because the end results are still the same) universe of the DBZ world.
- Another idea: The original Dragonball had more focus on humor than its sequel series. This show may be what may have happened if they managed to keep that humor, plus if the producers decided to go for a higher rating.
Orpheus (Vegeta's spirit animal) will come back in the series.
He will serve to multiple propourses, ranging from pushing Vegeta that one extra mile he needs in fights/training, giving him general advice and, most importantly, serving as last connection to sanity against Ghost Nappa's constant rambling, who knows, maybe Vegeta's heel face turn in this series might be because of Orpheus, and not only contact with Future Trunks.
(before anyone mention his death or the fact he never appear again in the original series, check his entry on the character page, for appearances, he is small enough, shouldn't be too hard to edit him in a shot or two.)
Think about it.
There'll be mention of a Space Netflix
They mentioned Space Hulu, right?
How Nappa got Vegeta's spaceship's phone number.
Dr. Briefs told him as payback for Vegeta stealing his scotch.
Mr. Popo is secretly testing humanity
He needs a dread army, after all.
During one of the timeskips, like the seven year one after the Cell Games Saga. If they do the Videl/Gohan relationship, Dende and him will have broken up due to some reason like mutual separation or something.
- Puberty kicking in? I mean, Dende can't possibly do his part for Gohan, asexual species and all...
Citizen Nappa will be hugely popular in-universe
Or alternately it will be popular in Future Trunks' timeline but not the main one.
Nappa will be Hercule's manager in the Cell and Buu sagas.
Nappa's already signed him on as an actor, so it'd make sense that Hercule would have Nappa as his manager when he turns to competitive fighting. It'd make sense, as it'd be a great opportunity for Team Four Star
to throw in a few Nappa cameos during the later sagas, and because Nappa gave Hercule his stage name.
- It follows that all the stupid stuff Hercule does will be on Nappa's advice, enabling further Vegeta rage-induced brain-breakage.
KaiserNeko is reading this page.
a troper, after all. One gets the idea he's intentionally jossing our ideas for the sake of being original.
- Or because most of the ideas are terrible.
That'll hit Vegeta worst than the whole Nappa haunting him bullcrap.
- How is he supposed to do that when he's dead?
The "Legendary super swine" will make a future appearance.
He'll be one of the original character's in the series, with the exception of the name change to legendary super swine.
Goku's bad parenting skills will be explored in the third season
For all we know, Goku's bad parenting and Gohan's developing sense of hatred towards Goku will be rammped up during season three. But this will be actually explained as a genetic trait of Saiyans.
To elaborate, Vegeta will find out Bulma's preggers and regale his abusive childhood. Saiyans, being the warrior race that they are, have few kids because their natures don't allow them to raise their children naturally, they see them as competition later on and fight them when they mature. Vegeta confines to Goku that he doesn't want a son for this reason as he just doesn't want to be a father and deduces why Goku doesn't hate Gohan is because of his brain injury.
The primitive Saiyan Bardock impregnated by kicking it was one of his ancestors.
Making Bardock his own ancestor.
- Jossed because that alien is killed shortly afterwards, and, canonically at least, Saiyans aren't native to Planet Plant (later renamed Planet Vegeta), the Tuffles are. The Saiyans crashed there and established a home alongside the Tuffles. It's not entirely clear if the Tuffles are decended from those creatures (called Plantians) or if they caused them to go extinct, but whichever it is, they're not related to the Saiyans (it's also never addressed what happens when a Saiyan breeds with a Tuffle, but that's a different matter). Though that special was All Just a Dream anyway.
Vegeta meaning of first immortality, then the bitches
He meant he was going to conquer Felarya and assemble a harem of the planet's giant women, then kill the Guardians because they made him angry at some point.
- Counterpoint: that would involve Vegeta liking Felarya.
- He's eaten sentient beings himself after killing them, why would he have a problem with giant man-eating women, it's not like they pose a danger to him.
- Also Vegeta may have a thing for giant women.
It will have vastly different versions of the characters like Yamcha being treated the The Ace
from early on the main show.
- If there is a Season Zero, it'll be when they cover the original Dragon Ball.
Popo kicked Kami out of the lookout because he didn't want Kami to see him butcher Garlic and his men.
In addition to the booty call, he knew Garlic was coming. He knew Kami would disapprove of his methods, so he sent him away so he wouldn't have to see him do the horrible things Popo gets off on.
Goku is the reason the Warrior
comics series was so short
discovered the comic and needing to destroy it and everything related to, he brought the biggest fish he could find on short notice
. Knowing threatening Christmas is Berserk Button
for Goku, he showed him the entirety of Warrior Christmas, prompting Goku to temporally enrage into a super saiyan 3 Hulk
and destroy the Warrior, the terrain of estimate, and every other thing in the comic that shouldn't exist.
Being near the dragon balls causes Popo to get high
That is why he was high when he summoned Shenron.
- Jossed, Popo was watering pot plants in the episode prior to Shenron's summoning.
Every super-dramatic moment in the show will be played straight at least to some degree
Future Gohan's death, Gohan's transformation to Super Saiyan 2, Future Trunks getting impaled by Cell, Majin Vegeta's sacrifice... All of them will be played seriously. And they will be even more tear-jerkingly awesome than the actual show.
So far there have been a couple of instances where Kami butts into a scene, prompting the character who had the most lines in that scene to shout "And then there's this" followed by what is intended to be a derogatory remark, but sometimes is used for a Last-Second Word Swap
. This will just keep happening whenever Kami shows up to offer wisdom until he's absorbed by Piccolo, after which it'll just happen with Piccolo and Nail once.
Here me out with this one. Popo not doing anything in canon had an obvious reason, nearly everybody note was stronger than him, but people still made him a Memetic Badass
. This series plays those up by making him as powerful as the memes say, but it also has to come up with reason why he doesn't just solve everything in five seconds. The reason, which works out for Rule of Funny
, is that he's almost completely heartless and doesn't care one way or another what happens.
King Yemma was referring to Princess Snake
When he hears Vegeta's rage break, he asks if it's his wife, and implying they're divorced.
The Vegeta x Bulma interactions are a Take That
to the pairing.
Vegeta and Bulma in DBZ Abridged seem to have little interest in each other beyond raging hormones and bitchiness
, and nothing suggesting a more emotional connection. While this could just be Rule of Funny
, it could also be a critique on their canon interactions: Team Four Star considered the two to be Strangled by the Red String
, and as such portrays it as nothing more than physical. A similar scenario may also apply to Vegeta being even more of a dick: they had a hard time buying Vegeta's Heel-Face Turn
, so he's a Jerkass even by the canon's standards.
Popo summoning Shenron in Episode 30 foreshadowed the end of the series.
This assumes that TFS will do an Abridged GT in the future. But recall what was said when Popo summons Shenron in episode 30. The dragon asked his master if it was time to lay waste to to the world. Only for Popo to give humanity a few more years to sort themselves out. So instead of evil versions of Shenron appearing due to overuse of the Dragonballs, they appear because Popo decided that the world was beyond saving due to all the crap that had happened and now was the time to attack, therefore making Popo the ultimate big bad of the series.
Bra/Bulla will be Bulma's clone
Vegeta took over one thousand shots to the dick in return of cooler. Him and Bulma barely got along outside of one physical fling for Trunks. Bra/Bulla is DBZ abridged's Superboy mostly Bulma but partly Goku to spite Vegeta and give her saiyan blood
- I thought the movies were non-canon?
The reason Mr. Popo has been acting strangely lately.
Blue Popo escaped, locked Mr. Popo in a closet, painted himself black, and took his crass counterpart's place.
- Eh, I think he's just feeling a bit lonely now that Kami's gone. Bet you he'll go back to normal once Dende becomes Earth's guardian.
Mr. Popo is from a race of Precursors
who is monitoring Earth's evolutionary process.
That's why he's so dang powerful and scary: he (or his race) probably created humans
. Buuuuuut, he's also a jerkass god that doesn't really care about setting them on the right path.
- Either that or it's basically a Sims game to him.
He's a professional Lets Player, like PewDiePie or Markiplier, or (since he and Nappa like making the comparison) Game Grumps. Nappa gave him the idea in the first place and is just doing it for fun, and he roped Krillin into it for the lulz, but Krillin eventually became a professional LPer too.
Zarbon's girlfriend is named Chuck.
Her given name is Charlotte but everyone calls her Chuck. Her parents were fans of Pushing Space Daisies
Vegeta went Super Saiyan after playing video games.
He has Rage Quit
at least five
games so far, and at the end of Hotline Miami
he delivers an Atomic F-Bomb
Vegeta and Goku are not bad fathers, by Saiyan standards.
Vegeta seems cruel and Goku neglectful, but that's just saiyan parental instincts. We know Bardock never paid much attention to his kids, and King Vegeta did something to make Vegeta hate him.
Someone who was higher up on the Sorting Algorithm of Evil
pre-Freeza's training is going to give him that line. To emphasize his newfound power, Freeza will casually murder him, saying "Two".
The reason King Cold spoiled Freeza was because he was absolutely terrified of what Freeza could be if he applied himself.
Given the revelation in Dragon Ball Z Resurrection F
that Freeza never applied himself, it becomes somewhat terrifying of what he could do if he bothered. King Cold, despite hiding it behind a foppish, overbearing doting dad persona, would crap his pants at the prospect of his boy actually trying, since he could usurp him no problem. That's why he spoiled Freeza: by making everything easy and insisting on having the minions do all the work, Freeza would be content to not apply himself.