, which has struck out on its own.
. The movie can be found in one part
. Despite the Ninjabridge channel being flagged and deleted by an ad-bot, it has returned as of 15 June 2011. The episodes (but not the extra clips) can also be found on the
. Much like
, it has been dubbed into Swedish, although not by the same person.
- The Abridged Series: Of the abridged series.
- Abuse Mistake: Ino thinks Naruto is assaulting Sasuke, but Sasuke is quick to reassure her that they're just having sex (even though he doesn't like it).
- Affectionate Parody: Pretty much any time LK makes fun of MasakoX, one of the co-creators of Naruto The Abridged Series.
- April Fools' Day: This series was originally one of these. It came full circle in 2010, when it played its own role in LittleKuriboh's yearly prank.
- As Long as It Sounds Foreign: Played for Laughs by Naruto in Episode 6
Naruto: Okay, it's cool everybody! I speak weeaboo!
- Big Eater: That one guy that likes to eat food. "My eating disorder is hilarious!"
- "I mean look at him! Eating that food. It's hilarious! Food! Eating! HA!"
- Bile Fascination: In-Universe - "Check it out. Those guys are kissing. It's so wrong, and yet I can't take my eyes away."
- Bilingual Bonus: Haku: Martin-san no chinpo wa hontōni ōkiidesu.
- Big "NO!": Episode 5's "Noooooooooo *smokes a cigarette* -ooooooooooooo!"
- Episode 6: Sasuke's monotone "Nooooooooooooo."
- Episode 7: "He was like the Sasuke's father I never had because Sasuke's brother killed him, nooooooooooo!"
- Episode 8: "This reminds me of the time my brother faked his own death."
Sasuke's Brother: opens eyes I'm back.
- An Uchiha Family Christmas:
Sasuke's Brother: I got you some paperclips and a Subway coupon.
- Black Comedy Rape: Fanservice No Jutsu. Though Sasuke does say it's not hurting him. He just doesn't like it.
- Bob from Accounting: "Think, Naruto! What would Bill from Accounting do?" [cut to man jumping out of a skyscraper window] "Well, I guess I could do that, but damn it, there aren't any windows nearby!"
- Brick Joke: Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch fandubs being used to torture prisoners in The Movie.
- "This is worse than that time I had to watch a Mermaid Melody fandub starring Will Ferrell!"
- "Monkey D. Luffy eventually found One Piece. His breakfast still eludes him."
- Call Back: Naruto crying "Shaun" during the Heavy Rain joke is a reference to Little Kurioboh's other Heavy Rain joke of Minority Report.
- Catch Phrase no Jutsu!
- Sasuke shall get you back, sommehoww...
- "I'm not David Bowie" and "I already told you, I'm not David Bowie!" — David Bowie
- Though, it seems in recent videos, Kakashi pretty much gave up on convincing people he was not David Bowie.
- Though he calls himself Kakashi in the movie by mistake. Maybe even he isn't sure.
- "Ain't I a stinker?" — Naruto
- Joe-Kage's use of the word "retaaaaarded".
- I like One Piece — Iruka
- "I couldn't have done it without the rower!" — Naruto
- "Yes you could!" — The Rower
- Cliff Hanger: In Episode 9, Naruto got enraged after the supposed death of Sasuke, and just as he was about to unleash the Nine Tails' powers, the footage cut off to black with Naruto saying "Haha, cockblock no jutsu." and the outro after that.
- Cluster F-Bomb: Episode 9, after Naruto finishes pissing on Inari.
Naruto: Okaaay, I'm all outta piss now! I'm gonna go kill the fuck outta- no, I'm gonna fuck the keedk-fuck. I'm gonna fucks... I'm gonna fuck a pig. Enjoy burying those kids I killed. They weren't kids, they were guys. I fucked the lineup, bye Gilligan, AWAY!
- Comically Small Bribe: A Running Gag is many unconnected characters attempting to bribe people (often successfully) with "some paperclips and a Subway coupon".
- Cool and Unusual Punishment: Being forced to listen to a Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch fandub, apparently.
- Cool Versus Awesome: Pirate versus Ninja. Parodied in the crossover video "Pirates and/or Ninjas", complete with DBZ-like powering up sequence.
Naruto: "We must fight now because you are a pirate and I am a ninja!
Luffy: "Aww, yeah! Let's do this thing!
- Creepy Monotone: Sasuke is only capable of speaking in this manner. Even his Big "NO!" moments are like this.
- Cross Over: With None Piece, Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series and Code MENT in the same video.
- And again with None Piece in Episode 7, as Gilligan's Father.
- Deconstructor Fleet: While being a Spoof of the Naruto Abridged Series, the show also serves as a satire of Abridging in general.
- Denser and Wackier: Compared to Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series.
- Department of Redundancy Department: More like Ninja of Ninja Department. That is of Ninjas.
- Depraved Bisexual: Naruto.
- Though in episode 5 he does claim his "ass belongs to Sasuke", implying monogamy of a kind.
- Depraved Homosexual: Zabuza, who likes forcing his associates to have sex with him.
- Dirty Old Man: The Hokage.
Hokage: *watching porn* Shhh... I'm trying to hear the nudity.
- The Ditz: Konohamaru.
- A Dog Named Dog: The Hokage's name is Joe Hokage.
- Don't Explain the Joke: Naruto in episode 7.
Tazuna: This is my Grandson. We call him Gilligan.
- Driven to Suicide: SUICIDE NO JUTSU!
- Dull Surprise: Sasuke. Especially noticeable in Episode 6.
- Emo: Sasuke.
"Nobody will ever understand the torment I feel. The torment of an extremely attractive ninja who is lusted after by pretty much every girl he's ever met."
- According to Naruto, emo is the only emotion Sasuke is capable of feeling.
- At times Sasuke is actually proud of his emoness:
"I challenge you to an emo off."
- Sasuke can be emo about anything:
- Even things outside of the fourth wall
"Nobody will ever understand the pain of being voiced by Yuri Lowenthal, one of the most talented voice actors who ever lived. I am forever doomed to sound like an attractive young man with a wide range of emotions."
- Embarrassing First Name: Joe Hokage
- Even Evil Has Standards: Naruto, the smoker, is against drinking.
- Even the Guys Want Him: Apparently the emotion which is emo makes Sasuke highly attractive to Naruto.
- Everyone Calls Him Barkeep: Iruka is just called "Sensei," or "that annoying sensei guy."
- Faking the Dead: Sasuke's brother.
Sasuke's Brother: I'm back.
- Fanboy: Iruka will tell you he likes One Piece, even if you've heard him the first million times. Also the Hokage likes Bleach, but isn't nearly as blatant with it.
- Fate Worse Than Death: "...at least it's better than watching a Mermaid Melody fandub!"
- Flanderization: Iruka started of as rather eccentric, but still tried to be a competent teacher. His love for One Piece in episode 1 was only mentioned in passing. Episode 2 and onwards, being a One Piece Fan Boy seems to be Iruka's only characteristic.
- Flat Character: The Princess in The Movie, who only ever says "What-ever!" and barely appears. According to the commentary, this represents a comedic exaggeration of how LittleKuriboh viewed her Living MacGuffin role in the actual film, basically having no relevance to the plot as a character rather than just a plot device.
- Flat "What.": An excellent one by the Hokage.
Hokage: You killed my nephew's pet kitten. Her name was Mittens. I mean, it's like... Why. How. What.
- Follow the Bouncing Ball: Used in the David Bowie musical segments, with the 'ball' being the head of whichever character is singing.
- Gratuitous Japanese: A favorite of Naruto himself.
- Girl-on-Girl Is Hot: In The Movie, Naruto starts obsessing with lesbians. Fortunately, the Princess is one.
- Have I Mentioned I am Gay?: The Princess in The Movie is repeatedly referred to as a lesbian by Naruto, but we never see her in a relationship, and she doesn't really interact with other women at all.
- Homage: Kakashi is a walking parody of David Bowie. Though he'll tell you otherwise. Many times.
- Hotter and Sexier: There are far more sex gags and sex with something that isn't an inanimate object in the Abridged Comedy Fandub Spoof Series Show.
- Hypocritical Humor: At the end of "BOWIE NO JUTSU!" Iruka tells Joe-Kage to stop cramming the fact that he likes Bleach down his throat, despite the fact that that's what he's been doing the entire series.
- Also Iruka's line in the next episode: "Show some respect to the Joe-kage!"
- In "SPOOF MOVIE NO JUTSU~!," Naruto was shocked to find out that the Princess drank alcohol. He comments that it is a bad habit and that he has lost a lot of respect for her, right before taking a long drag on a joint.
- I Am Not Shazam: In-universe in the 2010 April's Fools video, it appears that Iruka doesn't even know the name of the hero of his favourite animé, referring to Luffy as "Mr. One Piece".
- Idiosyncratic Episode Naming: EPISODE TITLE NO JUTSU~!
- I Do Not Own: Naruto The Abridged Series's "This is a fan-based parody" disclaimer is itself parodied with one saying "This is a fan-based parody of a fan-based parody".
- I'm a Humanitarian: Gilligan's father.
- Informed Attribute: An unusual case, as it is to the series itself, with Yami's statement, "This show is about Ninjas. Apparently."
- Instant Awesome, Just Add Ninja: Yes, even on a show about ninjas. Mostly thanks to Iruka.
Iruka: Aw, did you have to wake me up for this? I was having that awesome ninja dream where I'm a ninja.
Mizuki: Dude, you are a ninja.
Iruka: I am?! Holy shit, that's awesome!!
- Interactive Narrator: Naruto hates narrators with such a passion that he throws a kunai at them whenever he hears them.
- Internet Counter Attack: Naruto goads the internet by insulting Team Four Star, abridging and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic in quick succession.
- Japanese Honorifics: Naruto goes way too overboard when referring to David Bowie-sama-sensei-senpai-san-sama...-kun.
- And M. Night Shyamamalama-sama-kun.
- "Are you all right, David Bowie-kun-kittyface?"
- Jerk Ass: David Bowie seems to be turning into this starting with episode 6.
- The titular character is quite an asshole himself.
- It's All About Me: Possibly the reason why Sasuke refers to all of his family members in terms of their relationship to him.
- Kick the Dog:
Sasuke's Brother:Hey, Sasuke, I bought you a puppy.
Sasuke (in a monotone voice): Yayyyyyyyyyyyy.
Sasuke's Brother: And then I killed it!.
Sasuke (still monotone): Noooooooooo.
- Larynx Dissonance: Sakura. In fact, LittleKuriboh uses the exact same voice for Sakura as he does for Téa.
- Leaning on the Fourth Wall: Naruto sings to one of the BGMs of the series.
"Do-do-dododo-dooo! I'm gonna fuck you in the ass!"
Joekage: "Personally I don't see what's so important about a bridge. I mean, come on. First one guy makes a bridge. And everybody uses it, they're like, "Ooh, look, a bridge. That's new." So, like, these other two guys make another bridge. And it's kinda like the first one, but people use it anyway because the first guy is like "Oh, their bridge is pretty cool too, check it out." And then these three other guys are like, "Oh, we're going to make the best bridge ever, we're going to combine our talents and be like, 'Oh, look at our bridge, it's totally amazing, ooh.'" and it's like, it turns out really good, and it's the best out of all the other bridges. Everybody subscribes to it."
Naruto: "Subscribes to it?!"
Joekage: "I mean er... Everybody crosses it. Because it's a bridge. Yeah. And before you know it everybody and their mother is making a bridge! So there's a bridge. Everywhere... Nobody even knows why they're making a bridge anymore. They just want people to cross it. They don't care where they're going. The first guy is like, "I'm going to go to conventions to promote my bridge!" It's like, it's just a bridge. It's not a big deal. Get over it."
Naruto: "What's he talking about?"
David Bowie: "Apparently, bridges."
- The opening of episode 7, which came out shortly after Masako announced that he was leaving Naruto The Abridged Series. Part of Kakashi/Bowie's dialogue was copied directly from Masako's YouTube announcement.
Bowie: Well, students, it's been a good ride, but I'm afraid I have to leave. There's just too much going on in my personal life. I wanted to say this to your faces, because you're awesome like that. So, farewell.
Naruto: Bowie-sensei! You can't leave! We need you! Who else is going to provide all the voices... of reason?
- And, come to think of it, a lot of the other dialogue from episode 7 also counts, with all the discussion of building "a bridge" and one guy bringing his girlfriend to help with the bridge and so on.
- Leitmotif: Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata plays whenever Sasuke is being emo. Which is always.
- Literal Music Video: There's a segment in episode 7 based on the idea (LittleKuriboh has also done full literal music videos elsewhere).
- Mad Libs Catch Phrase: Sasuke's "X will never understand the Y I feel" (and similar).
- Martial Arts and Crafts: All things are described as ninja things.
- Memetic Bad Ass: "Nothing can kill David Bowie!"
David Bowie: I am David Bowie. I can do anything!
- In-universe, the Rower is this to Naruto, despite barely saying or doing anything onscreen.
- Motor Mouth: Naruto, mostly, and on occasion other people too.
Naruto: "Wait actually they didn't tell me jack shit, what the hell happened to my father?" (Episode 1)
"Hokage, shouldn't we be doing something about the headcrab zombies
?" (Episode 3)
Naruto: "A ridiculously convoluted plan that involves throwing multiple shurikens so that we could sneak up behind Zabuza and attack him!" (Episode 6)
Naruto: "I was waiting for you this time, you molefucker!" (Episode 6)
Naruto: "THAT IS EXTREMELY AMUSING BECAUSE IT IS A REFERENCE TO A TV SHOW IN WHICH A MAIN CHARACTER WEARS A HAT!" (Episode 7)
Naruto: "Sensei! May I be excused on account of this lesson being total bullcrap?" (Episode 7)
Naruto: "THAT IS THE ONLY EXPLANATION!" (Episode 8)
Naruto: "OH GOD ASSASSIN'S CREED TAUGHT ME NOTHING! [...] That Ezio guy's fulla SHIT!" (Episode 8)
"Man, it sure is lucky I was able to outrun a TRAIN even though I was unable to outrun a HORSE at the beginning of the MOVIE!" (The Movie)
"Your constant disassembly of dialogue is interfering with any yarohablarashalablayashablablablah." cut to Luffy blinking twice before cutting to rapid-fire Naruto again
"Your constant disassembly of dialogue is interfering with any rational plot development!" (Pirates and/or Ninjas)
- The Movie: Naruto: The Abridged Comedy Fandub Spoof Series Show Motion Picture Movie Film, which spoofs the first film, Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow.
- Musical Episode: "Bowie no Jutsu". Admittedly, there's only one major musical number, but it takes up the majority of the episode, and there are a couple of short ones at the beginning and end.
- My Friends... and Zoidberg: Iruka announces the graduates in the style of the One Piece theme song.
Iruka: Dreamin'! Don't give it up, Sasuke! Dreamin'! Don't give it up, Naruto! Dreamin'! Don't give it up, Sakura! Dreamin'! Don't give it up, that guy!
Naruto: Oh man, Sakura and my friends are in danger!
- Ninja: Apparently this show is about them. In fact, everyone in the show is one! Sometimes "ninja" gets appended to other words.
Naruto: "The prostitutes in ninja village are also ninjas! That's why we call them ninja prostitutes!"
- There are people who aren't ninjas, which is viewed by Naruto as being impossible.
What is he, like, a wizard
or something? Because he's clearly not a ninja!
- Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot: "Zombie Ninja David Bowie is my sensei! This is the BEST DAY EVER!!"
- And for a brief moment in the first episode, Iruka believes that he's a robot ninja, instead of just a regular ninja.
- No Bisexuals: Parodied. When Naruto realizes that Haku is a guy, he immediately decides that he himself must be a girl.
- No Indoor Voice: Naruto, especially from episode two and on.
- No Name Given: A Running Gag with several characters. Iruka is always only known as "The Annoying Sensei Guy" and every other member of Sasuke's family is only described in terms of their relations to him.
- Notably, even Sasuke refers to his brother as "Sasuke's Brother".
- Noodle Incident: Sasuke's twelfth birthday.
- And when Sasuke's brother ruined Sasuke's life, there were apparently noodles involved.
- Oh God, with the Verbing!: In episode 2 Joe-Kage says "God, always with the talking from you."
- Only Sane Girl: Sakura.
- Overly Long Name: The show has one. The full title of The Movie is: Naruto the Abridged Comedy Fandub Spoof Series Show Motion Picture Movie Film.
- Paper-Thin Disguise: Sort of. When Sasuke's Brother fakes his own death, all he does is close his eyes. This is apparently enough to fool Sasuke, who lets out a Big "NO!" when he opens his eyes again.
- Phrase Catcher: Kakashi told you, he's not David Bowie!
- Prolonged Prologue: Naruto in Episode 9.
A giant cloud of smoke appears near the field of battle with a fart sound effect.
Zabuza: Oh my God really?
obviously Naruto: Oh man, the suspense! Who could be hiding within the smokey smoke?
David Bowie: Naruto, we know it's you.
Naruto: It could be just about anybody! What an exciting moment in the series!
David Bowie: Naruto, it's you.
Naruto: WHOOO IS IT? Who has arrived in the ninja smoke that only ninjas can use??
David Bowie: It's fucking you, Naruto, it's clearly fucking you, it's you. SHIT.
- Reference Overdosed: The Movie. Probably done so that Masoko and Vegeta would have enough material to work with for their version.
- Running Gag: Naruto and his CONSTANT SMOKING!
- In "Parody Movie no Jutsu," it implies that the Rower helped him quit. Though, it could have been just a gag.
- LittleKuriboh commented in the commentary that he probably just started again pretty soon.
- The Ninja teacher of the Ninja class likes One Piece. Though he already sounds weary of it.
- "INSERT-A-NOUN-OR-VERB-HERE NO JUTSU~!"
- "I'm not David Bowie."
- Naruto frequently compares The Godfather and Elf starring Will Ferrell and everyone else says the movies have nothing in common.
- The Rower's (supposed) awesomeness seems to have become one.
Naruto: I couldn't have done it without the Rower!
Rower: Yes you could.
- In An Uchiha Family Christmas:
Sasuke's Brother: I got you some paperclips and a Subway coupon.
- Then later, in Special Ninjabridge Announcement:
Tayuya: Uh...we'll give y'all some paperclips and a Subway coupon, y'all.
Sasuke: Well, okay.
- And in SPOOF MOVIE NO JUTSU~!:
M. Night Shyamamalamasamakun: Aw, c'mon, man. I'll give you some paperclips and a Subway coupon.
Naruto: Well, okay.
- Shout-Out: More than a few lines are lifted from other media.
- At the end of Episode 1, which already had a reference to the same thing in the beginning:
Gato: I'm not happy, Zabuza. Not happy.
- Show Within a Show: Iruka's One Piece The Abridged Series and the Hokage's Bleach Kage Abridged.
- Small Role, Big Impact: Naruto is a big fan of the rower and admires everything he does, even though Naruto just met the rower and he just... rows.
- Smoking Is Cool: Naruto seems to think so, and doesn't mind pushing it on the impressionable youth.
Konohamaru: It tastes like burning!
Naruto: That means it's working!
- Smoking Hot Ninja Sex: Naruto with Sasuke in ep 3.
- Sound Effect Bleep: The usual effect applies until Episode 3, when the series becomes uncensored.
- Spoof Aesop: "The old man's story has taught me a valuable lesson, and that is that we should not complain about Masako leaving, because we should be grateful for everything that he has done for us and respect his decision to move on with his life." That message is fine, but it had nothing to do with the old man's story.
- Stealth Parody: Little Kuriboh has made it clear that he bears no ill will toward Masako and Vegeta's abridged series, or anyone else's for that matter; some people really shouldn't take the frequent insults so seriously.
- Stealth Pun: Joe-Kage's rant at the end of episode 5 is about how one guy made a bridge, then a couple other guys decided to make a different bridge, then everybody else decided to make a bridge, some better than others, and finally a bunch of them got together to make the best bridge ever.
- Steven Ulysses Perhero: Joe Hokage grew up to become a Hokage.
- Straw Critic / Straw Fan: LittleKuriboh uses Iruka to make some not-so-subtle jabs at his detractors. A perfect example of this is the Lip Service video:
Joekage: Sooo... what the hell do you want?
Iruka: I am here to complain to you about things that upset me! Like LittleKuriboh's new video OH MY GOD DID YOU SEE IT HOW BAD DID YOU THINK IT WAS I THINK IT WAS VERY BAD. At least as bad as all his other videos!
Joekage: W...hat the hell is going on with your mouth?
Iruka: But going back to my consistent apathy towards everything LittleKuriboh does: I swear, the only people who would enjoy that last video are people who enjoy LittleKuriboh's videos! Why would anybody else want to watch it?
Joekage: Uhh... good question.
- Stuff Blowing Up: Japanese Michael Bay's directing style.
Why isn't everything exploding?
- Stylistic Suck: Naruto's "movie", which is apparently styled after a Seltzer and Friedberg movie and makes him into a Gary Stu.
- And Iruka's abridgement of One Piece. It appears to have been filmed by recording snippets of One Piece episodes off youTube with a mobile phone, and that's just the start of it.
- Take That: There's a lot of these directed towards Naruto the Abridged Series, vocal Sakura haters, Seltzer and Friedberg-style referential comedy (with Meet the Spartans and Vampires Suck called out specifically), and toward the show itself, but episode 5's stinger takes the cake, as LittleKuriboh disses all other *cough* bridges, and himself a little for good measure.
So this guys's like, "I'm going to go to conventions to promote my bridge." I mean, like, it's just a bridge. It's not a big deal. Get over it
- Half of Episode 7 is a massive one against Vegeta3986note , especially his choice to bring his girlfriend onto the show.
- MasakoX's odd pronunciation of the word "anything" is heavily lampshaded in Episode 8, in which Sasuke repeatedly pronounces it in an exaggerated manner.
- Tempting Fate: After finding out the princess had been kidnapped in the movie.
David Bowie: It's okay everyone. I sent Naruto to go find her. I'm sure they'll be just fine...
cut to Naruto running from a giant train
Naruto: THE POLAR EXPRESS IS TRYING TO KILL MEEEEEE!!
David Bowie: Unless of course they were attacked by some sort of magical ninja train, but that would just be the most retarded plot twist of all oh my God, it is M. Night Shamamalama.
- During Zabuza and Bowie's fight in episode 6:
Holy shit, this is the manliest thing I've ever seen! This is way more exciting than Dragon Ball Z
, where all the characters just stand opposite each other and charge up their attacks— *Zabuza and Bowie stand opposite each other and start performing hand seals* AW, COME ON!
- During Sasuke and Haku's fight in episode 9:
Sasuke is having a hard time against Haku's Crystal Ice Mirror technique
David Bowie: I'd have to be a giant fucking bitch to try to rush in and help Sasuke in his moment of-
Sakura: throws kunai at the mirrors I'll help you Sasuke!
Sasuke: Sakura. I knew I could rely on-
Haku emerges out of a mirror and grabs the kunai in flight
Sasuke: GIANT FUCKING BITCH!
- Third-Person Person: A strange variation. While Sasuke refers to himself in the first person just fine, when referring to his family members he often mentions their relation to him in the third person, such as "Sasuke's Brother" or "Sasuke's Father".
- Unnamed Sibling: Sasuke refers to his brother as "Sasuke's Brother".
- Even Sasuke's Brother calls himself that.
- Unnamed Parent: In episode 7, Sasuke refers to his father as "Sasuke's father."
- Unspoken Plan Guarantee: Referred to by Not-David Bowie as "The ancient ninja art of not telling you what I was doing."
- Up to Eleven: In the Swedish dub of the series Naruto's voice is much more raspy than the original. Actually some commenters has pointed out that it sounds like Naruto is dying of lung cancer.
- The voice is probably quite painful for the dubber to perform. It's especially evident in the dub of Spoof Movie no Jutsu when Naruto sings an entire song in that voice. The dubber's voice sounds so exhausted it's easy to feel sorry for the guy.
- Utility Magic: Eating food is apparently a jutsu, then again Naruto is a moron so maybe not.
- Vocal Evolution: The Naruto voice changes distinctly between the first episode and the second. It can probably be chalked up to his cigarettes.
- Sasuke's accent has changed from an American one to a British one. And it sounds almost exactly like LittleKuriboh's speaking tone. Only...emo.
- Iruka (the "annoying sensei guy") has become more high-pitched, to the point of sounding like Meowth. This has been lampshaded at least once
- David Bowie gradually stops "singing" his dialogue.
- Well, not all his dialogue. "Now I'm going to teach you all how to CLIMB A TREEEEE~!"
- Waxing Lyrical: Naruto in The Movie; makes his own lyric to boot.
- *After dramatic plot details, slam* "Row Row! Shamamalama!"
- What Could Have Been: The Spoof Movie Commentary reveals that LittleKuriboh had many different scripts for the movie before settling on the final result. According to him, however, they're not quite as good.
- Who's on First?: Zabuza keeps thinking Haku is greeting him when he's actually saying "yes". ("Hai")
- Word Salad Title
- X Called; They Want Their Y Back:
Hey, Sakura, Christina Ricci
called. She wants her giant forehead back, and her movie career. Sakura:
Well, Renee Zellweger
called. She wants her UGLY BLONDE BITCH FACE back! ...And her movie career.
Cliche Henchman 1:
Hey, David Bowie
, the seventies called, and they want their timely references back! David Bowie:
Oh yeah? Well, Advent Children
called and they want their crappy villains back!