YMMV: Naruto The Abridged Comedy Fandub Spoof Series Show
- Broken Base: Episode nine. Some thought it was funny, while others were disappointed in the two year wait. See Dude, Not Funny! below.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Training Ninjas.
- Designated Hero: Naruto.
"Now I have transformed into Sasuke so I can seduce Sakura! I am such an appealing character!"
- Ear Worm: Not-David Bowie's song about milk.
- Also, Not-David Bowie's rendition of Not-Under Pressure.
- Hell, even the song based disclaimer will get stuck in your head if you're not careful....
- “Left my ninjas blu~ue! Nobody kne~w! What kind of ninja technique to use? Sharingan eyes. Or all my clone guys."
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Parodied with The Rower in Episode 6. Naruto thinks he's amazing despite the fact that he has done NOTHING except... well, row a boat.
"Oh my God! You are The Rower! I am such a huge fan!"
- Naruto's opinion of The Rower seems to have rubbed off on the fanbase, as he's very popular out of universe as well.
- Sasuke is one for the show itself. Ironic considering his status in the original series.
- Evil Is Sexy:
ItachiSasuke's brother and his sexy voice.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: In the movie, Japanese George Lucas said he's about to make Star Wars episode 7. Guess what Disney has announced after they bought Lucasfilms (although Lucas isn't directing this time).
- Guess who else abused the pig rape joke and got backlash for it?
- One of the episodes features the throwaway line "Renee Zellweger wants her face back!" A few years later, Zellweger would have a fairly prominent facelift done, so it comes off more prophetic than anything.
- Ho Yay: Naruto.
Naruto: (about Haku) Oh my God this chick is fucking HOT!Haku: [Actually I'm a guy.]Naruto: Oh my God this guy is fucking HOT!
- Naruto has also explicitly said to be attracted to Sasuke (particularly episode 3), and mentions buttsex with him several times during the series. But other times, he says he's not gay. It mostly depends on what's funnier.
- Memetic Badass: In-universe, the Rower... but only in Naruto's opinion.
- Memetic Bystander: Seems to have rubbed off on the fanbase.
- Misaimed Fandom: Many YouTube commenters who like the videos miss the point of a lot of the jokes.
- Sympathetic Sue: Played for Laughs. Sasuke is a hilarious sendup to this type of character. His Wangst-ridden monologues typically start with "No one will ever understand the pain that [enviable trait] causes me". Conversely, he rarely angsts about the more legitimately tragic parts of his own life.