YMMV: Naruto The Abridged Comedy Fandub Spoof Series Show
- Broken Base: Episode nine. Some thought it was funny, while others were disappointed in the two year wait.
- Designated Hero: Naruto.
"Now I have transformed into Sasuke so I can seduce Sakura! I am such an appealing character!"
- Ear Worm: Not-David Bowie's song about milk.
- Also, Not-David Bowie's rendition of Not-Under Pressure.
- Hell, even the song based disclaimer will get stuck in your head if you're not careful....
- “Left my ninjas blu~ue! Nobody kne~w! What kind of ninja technique to use? Sharingan eyes. Or all my clone guys."
- Training Ninjas.
- The soundtrack to The Movie, including "Crazy Train", "Everything I Do", and "Libera Me From Hell".
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Parodied with The Rower in Episode 6. Naruto thinks he's amazing despite the fact that he has done NOTHING except... well, row a boat.
"Oh my God! You are The Rower! I am such a huge fan!"
- Naruto's opinion of The Rower seems to have rubbed off on the fanbase, as he's very popular out of universe as well.
- Sasuke is one for the show itself. Ironic considering his status in the original series.
- Evil Is Sexy:
ItachiSasuke's brother and his sexy voice.
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: A lot of the jokes related to Not-David Bowie, notably when he shouts "Nothing can kill David Bowie!" in episode 4, have become this following the death of the real-life David Bowie.
- Then again, even he's not sure if he's really David Bowie or if he just resembles David Bowie.
- Harsher in Hindsight: When the team meets Not-David Bowie, Sasuke appears to kill him during their training session, only for him to immediately burst out of the ground and shout, "Nothing can kill David Bowie!" Turns out he was wrong.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: In the movie, Japanese George Lucas said he's about to make Star Wars episode 7. Guess what Disney announced after they bought Lucasfilms (although Lucas didn't direct this time).
- Guess who else abused the pig rape joke and got backlash for it?
- One of the episodes features the throwaway line "Renee Zellweger wants her face back!" A few years later, Zellweger would have a fairly prominent facelift done, so it comes off more prophetic than anything.
- Ho Yay: Naruto.
Naruto: (about Haku) Oh my God this chick is fucking HOT!Haku: [Actually I'm a guy.]Naruto: Oh my God this guy is fucking HOT!
- Naruto has also explicitly said to be attracted to Sasuke (particularly episode 3), and mentions buttsex with him several times during the series. But other times, he says he's not gay. It mostly depends on what's funnier.
- Memetic Badass: In-universe, the Rower... but only in Naruto's opinion.
- Memetic Bystander: Seems to have rubbed off on the fanbase.
- Misaimed Fandom: Many YouTube commenters who like the videos miss the point of a lot of the jokes.
- Sympathetic Sue: Played for Laughs with Sasuke, who is a hilarious sendup to this type of character. His Wangst-ridden monologues typically start with "Nobody will ever understand the pain that I feel" and then goes on with what causes that "pain" of his. Conversely, he rarely angsts about the more legitimately tragic parts of his own life.