Creator: Kaiji Tang
I am the bone of my sword.Kaiji Tang is an LA-based voice actor, one of the newcomers in the industry, voicing in several anime and mostly video games.While he doesn't tend to get cast for leads, he's one example of an actor who's very hard to pigeonhole. His voice could go to plain, to suave, to laid back and even to stoic badass.Also goes under the alias "Juicey Flannigan", usually for internet-based work.Has a YouTube account, and is the host of a series called Voices of Gaming where the voice actors of various games are recorded playing the games they worked on. Hilarity does indeed ensue.His Texan counterparts are Andrew Love and Jason Douglas.
Roles done by Kaiji Tang, unknown to death, nor known to life.:
- Akifusa Kekain in Nurarihyon No Mago
- Ao Kuang in Smite (New model; Kent Williams voices the old one)
- Archer in Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works] (replacing Liam O'Brien)
- Creation Voice 2 (Male) in Soulcalibur V
- Eijirou Sharaku in Durarara!!x2
- Fang in Fairy Fencer F
- Faust in Guilty Gear Xrd
- Hendrickson in The Seven Deadly Sins
- Jann Lee in Dead or Alive 5, replacing Darren Criss.
- Jean Colbert and Derflinger in The Familiar of Zero (season 1 only)
- Kenshiro in Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage
- Lee Chaolan in Tekken: Blood Vengeance
- Violet in Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- One of Parasoul's Egrets in Skullgirls
- Owain in Fire Emblem Awakening
- Dr. Qada in Bravely Default
- Raymond Ozwell in Tales of Graces
- Wingul in Tales of Xillia
- Red Magnus in Disgaea 5
- Ren Kouen in Magi – Labyrinth of Magic
- Schmidt in Sword Art Online
- Shiro Takamachi and Graf Eisen in the Lyrical Nanoha series
- Shogo Kawada in Battle Royale
- Sima Zhao in Dynasty Warriors
- Takeshi "Big G/Giant" Goda in Doraemon
- Tsumugu Kinagase in Kill la Kill
- Yamato Hotsuin in Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker
- Yasuhiro Hagakure in Dangan Ronpa (Darrin'd by Christopher Bevins in the anime adaptation)
- Yubel in Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series: Bonds Beyond Time Abridged (IN 3D!)
Tropes associated with Kaiji Tang:
- Badass Baritone: Several of his roles, such as Tsumugu and Kenshiro.
- Large Ham: Several of his roles, most notably Owain.
- Man of a Thousand Voices: Though relatively new to voice acting, this man is pretty hard to pigeonhole, going from Faust to Tsumugi Kinagase.
- Rated M for Manly: A lot of his roles come out as this.
- Spiritual Successor: Considering their similar vocal range, he is this to Travis Willingham, Daran Norris, Roger Craig Smith and Lex Lang (particularly the latter where they both voiced Kenshiro).
- It Is Pronounced Tro-PAY: With one assuming his name is most likely Asian, it would be pronounced more as "Ky-jee Tah-ng" with a high "a" vowel instead of "Taa-ng" with a low "a" vowel.
- So as I pray, UNLIMITED BLADE WORKS!