open/close all folders
Carter Tatsumi/Catherine Grayson
- "...if anything...who knows if, you know...something good happens? I'd like to think that everyone deserves a second chance of life." ~ Catherine
Tropes Applying to Carter Tatsumi
- Bishōnen: After getting infected with Nomura Syndrome back in WAOA, complete with Bishie Sparkles.
- Mythology Gag: Carter shares the same surname as the main characters in Rescue Sentai GoGoFive. Said Sentai was later adapted into Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue, where he was from.
- Stage Name: "Carter Tatsumi". His real name is "Carter Grayson" in his male form.
Tropes Applying to Catherine Grayson
- A Form You Are Comfortable With: The primary form, helped with Carter/Catherine identifying herself as a woman.
- Balloon Belly: While trying to survive the book of Eibon, in the Gluttony chapter, Catherine rapidly gained weight as a result of overeating. Her girth remained after she escaped from the book.
- Half-Human Hybrid: First when she gained wolf ears and a tail in the World of Tales, then gained a Staraptor Gijinka form in Cyber New York.
- Glacier Waif: The first of her primary fighting styles; she wields defensive spells such as Wall of Frost, Wall of Storms, and Wall of Flames, and she can take hits.
- Little Bit Beastly: Gained wolf ears and a tail after drinking a potion, then lost them when she became a Staraptor in the World of Time.
- Mama Bear: Even moreso than in We Are Our Avatars—she threatened Oberon that she would kill him if he ever harmed Alyx. As it turned out, Oberon eventually regretted how Alyx was treated—Brain was the one behind the entire torture and extraction of his powers and personality.
- The Medic: The second of her primary fighting styles; she has learned several healing spells and can create healing potions.
- My Greatest Failure: She felt that she didn't rescue Alexander properly, and that her own emotions were holding her back. She deeply regretted how the mission turned out, and it became the catalyst for her to become a full-time pacifist.
- Noble Bird of Prey: As a Staraptor, even though she didn't have the personality to match at first.
- Running Gag: In the World of Time, anyone who hasn't met Catherine would automatically call her a talking bird, or some variation.
- Technical Pacifist: Started to become this, which was why she initially had difficulty trying to adapt to her being turned into a Staraptor.
Tropes Applying to Both Forms
- All There in the Manual: Catherine/Carter's fate is further detailed here and not in-game.
- Character Development: In the five-year time skip, Carter/Catherine has become a lot less abrasive and prone to mood swings, and, most importantly, doesn't really whine all the time. Instead, (s)he takes action so (s)he can prevent issues from ever happening again (i.e. deciding to become a pacifist and using spells to help the group), a definite far cry from him/her whining often about not being useful.
- Demoted to Extra: As of early 2013, Catherine made sporadic appearances, since her roleplayer wasn't appearing as often in the game due to her schedule, and she wanted to try someone new.
- Happily Married: To Kotohime.
- Hard Light/Hologram: Created by the real Catherine herself, as mentioned above.
- New Job as the Plot Demands: Every time the group visits a new world, Carter/Catherine ends up getting a new job in order to keep getting income. So far, in addition to acting and being a Ranger, (s)he was a mail carrier and a member of Team Elemental in the World of Time, and an advisor and racecar driver in Sugaaria.
- Time Skip: Carter/Catherine appeared to be the same one(s) in We Are Our Avatars five years after the events of "Sins of the Past", but as of the end of the WAOAA game, it was retconned—Catherine never left Mariner Bay all along.
Carter Alexander ("Alyx") Grayson, Golden King of Arkenea (Other)Carter/Catherine's Other, Alyx showed up in the World of Tales. He had been gone for 100 years after his rule in Arkenea, travelling with his wife and some of their friends, but most of them have since died.Because of him travelling alone for quite some time before his reappearance, Alyx became even more serious and even wondered why he was still living. However, Catherine's idea for a small family reunion seemed to help, as he slowly became his old self again—serious, but rather ditzy at times.He was captured along with Hal and Garcie in Oz, and he was tortured by the Cipher Brotherhood, ultimately losing most of his spirit and goodness to them. He did manage to try to turn Oberon, the one responsible for his kidnapping, around a little, striking up a friendship between them. Alexander and the other prisoners were later freed by Catherine and NOIR II, but it didn't go as planned—the rescuers forgot/didn't know that he lost most of his personality. Thanks to Oberon, he eventually regained his personality back.Some time later, he was chosen to take part in a cave exploration in order to retrieve precious metals and jewels, but he was sidetracked by a fake Hayley. Overwhelmed by the darkness in his heart—formed when his wife passed away—and the confusion, Alexander thought about not helping Arkenea until Rowan convinced him to train.When Arkenea was attacked and Hal was captured, Alexander chose to leave, angry over his own failure. Hayley was about to be gone forever until he had her become the Guardian of his Glass Sword, renamed "Grayson's Heart". After spending some time with her, Alexander decided to return to Arkenea to help the group out.Oberon notified him about the Brain's whereabouts, and Alexander fought against the foe. The Brain was turned into a dragon, using the former King's powers, managing to have a tough battle. In the end, Alexander killed the Brain for good and completely destroyed his body, just to be sure.Became a Dragonite as of the World of Time.In Athlantica, he was told that he and Hayley would be together forever, but not in the way he would expect, which made him think that it meant his death. He was chosen to help rescue Alexandria with the help of his sword, Grayson's Heart. When he succeeded, the sword shattered, revealing a revived Hayley, who was also turned into a Dragonite like him.Most of his tropes from his appearance in We Are Our Avatars still applies, along with...
- Beware the Nice Ones: As the Brain and the Omacs learned the hard way.
- Delayed Reaction: Has this issue at times, one example being that he didn't realize that Catherine, Umika, and Maria returned to Athlantica until minutes after the fact.
- Earn Your Happy Ending: While it's not a full ending, Alyx ended up saving Alexandria, regaining his happiness and ending his sadness/Knight in Sour Armor streak, and brought his long-deceased wife back to life.
- Full-Name Basis: Always introduces himself as Carter Alexander Grayson, mainly because everyone only calls him by his middle name.
- Knight in Sour Armor: Was a celebrated and kind-hearted king until he gave up the throne and his wife passed away during their travels. Even with Catherine being the reason why he continued to live, he had since turned into a bitter jerk, especially with his treatment towards the rescuers. Then again, since Brain tortured him to the point where his spirit was broken, can you blame him?
- Older Than They Look: He looked like he could pass for a white-haired twenty-something. He's 223 years old, even when his Dragom powers were taken away and left him looking like a brunette-haired twenty-something.
- Pre-Mortem One-Liner: To the Brain, in Gratuitous Japanese."Watashi wa jōshō shimasu, anata wa ochirudeshou!"note
- Put on a Bus: Currently staying in Arkenea with his wife, Hayley; this, and the roleplayer herself not having much ideas with him, is the reason why he hasn't really appeared at all since the beginning of 2013.
- Spell My Name with an "S": As with the original game, "Alyx" or "Alex"?
- 10-Minute Retirement: Took a short "break" until he regained enough strength and confidence to rejoin the group in Arkenea.
- There Is No Kill Like Overkill: What he did to the Brain. To summarize: he stabbed the foe in the neck, torso, and head, then chopped the body into tiny pieces, and set them on fire.
- What the Hell, Hero?: Alyx calls the rescue group out for not being able to wait until Oberon gave him everything but his powers back, but then Catherine points out in her own speech that the only thing he could have done was telling them to wait until he got his personality back.
Michael GraysonCatherine's eldest child and former Red Lightspeed Ranger-turned-cyborg ninja, Michael first appeared in Jollywood. He was established as someone who was reserved, if not calm, only for that to crack whenever he saw something cute—but, unlike Alyx, he would try to hide it....that is, until one fateful day, he ended up getting a Fire Flower. And then everything changed for him since then.With the power, and even after he loses his fire powers, it shows how much different he was from the rest of the Grayson family: while most of them have their own sense of justice and being heroic, Michael doesn't really care about the latter that much. Instead, he fights with a brazen personality, for justice, to see that the goals are reached, no matter who stands in his way.Most of the tropes from his appearance in We Are Our Avatars still applies, along with...
- An Ice Person: Updated his arsenal to gain ice powers, which limits him to an ice beam attack. Later combined with electrical powers to give him a mini-Freeze Shock attack, only not as strong as a regular one.
- Ascended Extra: From an at-best secondary character in WAOA to the main character in the last half of WAOAA.
- Determinator: Will stop at nothing to help the group and get to their goals, even when the odds are stacked against him. One such example was him helping the group defeat Otto Octavius, even when he was already severely damaged and his systems overloading from his earlier duel with Mina Longram.
- Eye Scream: During the battle with Otto Octavius, one of the lasers destroyed his left eye, rendering it unusable.
- Hot-Blooded: Upon obtaining fire powers from a Fire Flower, he does and says most things with a very dramatic emphasis. This still happens a little bit even after losing his fire powers.
- Identical Son: He looks eerily like his own father, right down to them having white/silver hair this time.
- Not So Different: Despite his interests to have a different life from the rest of his family, on more than one occasion, he shows to have the same type of leadership his mother/father had. One example was him suggesting to figure out who caused the cracks in Marvel London, and why.
- Real Men Wear Pink: Almost always falls under a squeeing fit whenever he sees something adorable (though he's embarrassed about it), crossdresses...
- Wholesome Crossdresser: Even though he started to do it in order to hide his cybernetics. This was dropped for a different approach to his character.
perpetually-masked bounty hunter and martial artist of the group.
- Archaic Weapon for an Advanced Age: He came from the 25th century and carries a 19th century lever-action shotgun.
- Badass Longcoat
- Bare-Fisted Monk
- Blood Knight
- Call to Agriculture: Inverted. He was raised in an agricultural planet until his mentor told him to "Find his own destiny".
- Catch-Phrase: "The name's G. Bounty Hunter and martial artist."
- Charles Atlas Superpower: Apparently posses enough strength to knock down a tree with a single strike.
- Good Old Fisticuffs: His preferred close-combat weapon.
- Made of Iron: Claims to have survived being run over by a gigantic tank, which somehow broke his spine and ribcage twice. He even advertises himself as a meatshield to Mitch.
- Machete Mayhem: His other preferred close-combat weapon.
- One-Letter Name
- One-Handed Shotgun Pump: In yet another reference to Terminator 2: Judgment Day, he often does this with his lever-action shotgun.
- Professional Killer
- Sir Swears-a-Lot
A Toasty Strudel
- "...GENTLEMEN WEAR LACE!" ~ Victorian Vampire
Tropes Applying to the Victorian Vampire
- Blood Knight: Always looking for a fight, likes to fight gangs. Entire gangs.
- Boisterous Bruiser: If VV's usual diologue is any indication.
- Friendly Neighborhood Vampire: A superhero no less!
- Heel–Face Turn: Happened in his backstory.
- Large Ham: Yes. A thousand times, yes.
- Our Vampires Are Different: A more classical approach than most.
- Reformed Criminal: VV admits to being a crime boss in the thirtes.
- Super Hero: A senior member of C.A.P.E.
- Vegetarian Vampire: Goes to blood banks or hospitals to avoid his old bad habits.
- Wholesome Crossdresser: Heroic at the very least, attractive, if that's your thing.
- "Curtain call folks, there won't be an encore!"
- Red Baron: His nick name on the Endless Frontier was 'The Wandering Bounty Hunter'
- Super Soldier: He is W00 which probably makes him a double super soldier if that was possible
- Super Prototype: For the W-numbers, he is the very first and the only organic one amongst them
- Big Brother Mentor: He seems to serve as it for some of the other characters that are also new, it's gotten to the point Josh even calls him 'Bro'
- Ace Pilot: He was coded at the genetic level to be an Ace Pilot with the gespenst type mechs, how well that translates to other machines waits to be seen.
- BFG/ Wave Motion Gun: The Longtomb's Klondike mode
- Revolvers Are Just Better: Well when that Revolver is also a beam cannon it kind of is.
- Swiss Army Gun: The Nightfowl is a customized assault rifle that in addition to having the firing rate of a machine gun, mounts a sword in the stock and has an underslung pile bunker called the blasting stake.
- The Nicknamer: He will refer to you by a nick name at least once.
- Lovable Sex Maniac: He will flirt with every girl on the crew, regardless of whether they are robot or not.
- Chivalrous Pervert: He may flirt, but he never gets aggressive.
- Death Dealer: His special deck of 52, apparently each card is equal to a BLOCK OF C4!
- Guns Akimbo: His Super Soldier enhancements allow him to wield the Nightfowl and Longtomb single handidly and do it accurately!
- I Take Offense to That Last One: Jokingly used when it's said that men have two brains but can only use one at a time.
- The Gun Slinger: Combines aspects of Gun Fu and Quick Draw, once again thanks to his genetic enhancements allowing him to do things that no normal human could.
- I Will Find You: the reason he's signed up with the group is to find his buddy Gespenst, who he was separated from in a teleporter accident.
Caped Luigis Yoshi
Sonic the Hedgehog Universe
Sonic the Hedgehog
This is the true blue man...er, hedgehog himself. He has been mysteriously transported from his world, to a different world in a different time. Even so, he is trying his hardest to help others...and seeing as Eggman has appeared, that won't be a very hard task to accomplish.
- Above Good and Evil: He doesn't see his actions as good or evil; he sees them as helpful.
- All Work vs. All Play. Is one the all play side of the argument.
- Allergic to Routine. He always wants to be doing something different.
- Fun Personified: When his life isn't getting turned upside down.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold. He may be very brash and rude, but he's still one of the most helpful guys you'll ever find.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Red to Tails' Blue.
Miles "Tails" Prower
Tails has always been the sidekick, and always will be, in the minds of most of his friends. But lately, because of loss and trauma, Tails has transformed into something different...something that sometimes even strikes fear into Sonic the Hedgehog himself.
- Adaptational Badass: With so many machines at his disposal, Tails can almost literally do anything if he so chooses.
- All Work vs. All Play: Mostly on the all work side of the argument.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Oh, yes, at least lately.
- Break the Cutie: Oh-ho-ho...yes.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Blue to Sonic's Red...most of the time.
Knuckles the Echidna
Knuckles is the muscle of the group. Not as bright as Tails, not as fast as Sonic, but is stronger than both of them combined. He has many Berzerk Buttons, and he will wreck your face if you push any of them. He is also very gullible, to the point that if Eggman so much as tells him, "Hey, they stole your shit," one of his Berzerk Buttons will be pushed, and he'll go after Sonic with a passion.
- Blood Lust: He has this whenever angry.
- Can't Hold His Liquor: Nope. At one point, he ends up so ess-faced that he has to beaten down by Sonic to get back under control.
- Chronic Villainy: This whenever Eggman tells him Sonic stole something of his.
- Determined Expression: Has one of these half the time.
Shadow the HedgehogShadow is arguably a minor character in WAOAA. He hasn't been around much, and he probably never will be. But enough of that: Shadow is that one angsty hedgehog we all love to hate. He's more of a dick here than usual, for no other reason than Chilifro not being able to characterize correctly.
Rouge the BatAgain, Rouge is a minor character, and has since been kicked onto a bus. She's the thieving treasure hunter bat that we also all love to hate...or ship with Knuckles.
OmegaYep. Omega's quite the minor character, as well. He's the obligatory sentient robot of the Sonic series, right along with E-102 Gamma.
Call of Duty Universe
Sergeant Derek "Frost" Westbrook
Frost is part of an elite group called Delta Force, an off-branch of the United States Army...or, at least, he was. Lately, a lot of stuff has happened to this poor little special operations mook, the least of which being transported to an unfamiliar place, and then crash-landing to a different version of Earth in a spaceship.Life has not been easy for poor Frost, to say the least.
- Adaptational Badass: Yes. He can adapt to most situations with fluent ease.
- Chronic Hero Syndrome: He's part of the United States Army, what do you expect?
- Dad the Veteran: He is one. He has two kids and he cares about them. When he met Droopy, he begins to talk about how his children watched his cartoons. He also mentioned that he enjoyed watching Droopy cartoons with them.
- Good Is Not Nice: He's done some...questionable things in the past.
Private James RamirezYou all know this guy. The Trope Namer of sorts for the "RAMIREZ!" meme, he's more than just a name that an angry sergeant screams every now and again. He is the strong, and heavily vocalized type, voicing his opinion on anything he feels necessary. He and Frost were buddies in the Army, even being in the same Ranger regiment before Frost was transferrred to the Delta force.
Mega Man Universe
Mega ManOh, come on. Do you really need me to explain this guy? He's the original Mecha-Mook, and probably one of the nicest to boot. Slightly childish, but smart as all hell, and if you mess with his friends...well, I feel sorry for the poor sod who is stupid enough to do that. He has a system called the M.W.S — the Modular Weapon System, which is basically an upgrade to Blues'/Proto Man's Variable Weapon System. It allows Mega Man to absorb the functions of any device he comes across.
The Legend of Zelda Universe
LinkAgain, someone I'm quite sure I don't need to explain, but I shall anyways. Link, next to Mario, is the iconic Silent Protagonist that we not only love to...well, love, but the one we also love to abuse when we're creating the name in whatever game we happen to be playing. Has a magical Bag of Holding hanging by his side, obviously, and, of course, his iconic pointy hat. This Link is, specifically, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Link.
The Elder Scrolls Universe
The DragonbornThe Dragonborn is another one of Silent Protagonists that we love to abuse in the character select screen, but enough of that. The Dragonborn is a super-powerful, super-burly man with the power to shout things to death....Yeah, that's really all you need to know.
OdahviingOdahviing is the Dragonborn's own personal dragon. He is one of the wiser people on the crew, and he will usually interject with a better solution to a problem if there is one.
Roxas/VentusNumber 13 in Organization 13. A mysterious Nobody able to wield the Keyblade, he defected when he realized that the Organization (sans Axel, though at the time Roxas doubted even that) cared nothing for him. He's revealed to be Sora's Nobody, born when Sora took his own heart in Kingdom Hearts. When he got his wish granted, he merged with Ventus and Ventus sometimes takes over his body.
- Cool Keyblade
- If It's You, It's Okay: With Riku.
- In the Hood
- Split Personality: Ventus
- Trademark Favorite Food: Sea-salt ice cream.
Heather Mason, a.k.a. Cheryl Mason
A spunky 17 year old who's out on a shopping trip in a nearby town before the shopping mall she's in takes a turn for the worse. Ends up in the World of Tales somehow.
- Action Girl
- Amnesiac Dissonance: Heather finds out through Harry's memoirs that she is Alessa reincarnated, but unlike Alessa, Heather chooses life over death.
- Apocalypse Maiden
- Deadpan Snarker: She starts out mocking Douglas when most would be intimidated by his "gruff detective act," but when things start going to hell, this aspect of her personality diminishes a bit, since she's (with good reason) scared out of her wits. As time goes on and she starts accepting the madness around her, she starts up again, in particular snarking directly to the face of God herself.
- Fetus Terrible: The reason Heather was doubling over in pain? She was carrying the god Dahlia put into Alessa.
- Older Than They Look: She was first born 31 years ago. She lived 7 years as Alessa, then split into two beings (Cheryl and burned Alessa) with another seven years each and finally she lives for 17 years as Heather. So she's 31, or 17... or 38.
- Plucky Girl
- Sleeves Are for Wimps
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy John-117The Chief is the leader of the SPARTAN-IIs, a group of One-Man Army Space Marines serving in the United Nations Space Command. The SPARTANs, equipped with Bio-Augmentation, Deflector Shields and Powered Armor, were created to fight human rebels making trouble for the UNSC, but once the Covenant showed up they took to that fight without complaint. As of Halo: Combat Evolved, John is (officially) the only survivor of the corps, although the novels reveal that more survived.
- Child Soldier: All Spartan-IIs started at age six, receiving their augmentations and armor at 14.
- The Comically Serious
- Everyone Calls Him "Barkeep": Most people he associates with, especially in the games, only call him "Master Chief", or "Chief" for short, to the point that many players do not even know his actual name.
- Famed In-Story: His legend spreads from the ODST's that knew about him beating four guys to death in a gym without breaking a sweat, to his tales throughout the UNSC about him and his men defeating the Covenant, and even to the Covenant hating him with (grudgingly respectful) passion for the destruction of the first Halo ring. Before he debuted, Six talked about him a few times.
- Attention Whore
- Comic-Book Fantasy Casting: Etheru admits that he tends to think of Greg Cipes when writing dialogue for the character.
- Punny Name: His real name is "Ryan Wyatt".
- Put on a Bus
- The Bus Came Back: He returns in the MARVEL arc.
- Shock and Awe: He utilizes Electricity to fight.
- Artificial Limbs: She has a prosthetic right arm after her hand got frostbite.
- Cluster F-Bomb: She uses the word a lot. She's been trying to tone it down a little.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Grimmification/Lighter and Softer: As a power from her cloak.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold
- Noodle Incident: Prone to spouting off these, mostly on the misadventures of Pinocchio.
- Perpetual Frowner: She doesn't like smiling.
- Put on a Bus: Due to Etheru not having a clear idea on what her role is, and doubts about the World of Tales.
- Took a Level in Kindness: While an Other of the one from WAOA, this version's snarky tendencies are toned down, but not to the extent she's a borderline nice girl.
- Vague Age: She's somewhere around her teens.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: She's more than a little afraid and uncomfortable around wolves.
- Author Appeal: He's a Mad Scientist with a Gender-Blender Name because Etheru likes using Gender-Blender Name.
- Butt-Monkey: He got a lot of this back in We Are Our Avatars: Super Evil Edition, due to the fact that if he died, he'd just come back. The fact that he's considered more a guinea pig/food for bread than a scientist says it all.
- Death is Cheap: Thanks to his resurrection machine, he'll get resurrected in an hour.
- Expy: He's designed after Butt-Monkey Mad Scientist characters along the lines of Jack Spicer and Baxter Stockman (particularly the latter).
- Gender-Blender Name: His mother named him that way due to wanting a girl.
- Small Name, Big Ego: Takes a lot of pride in his inventions (particularly his resurrection machine) and gets irritated when he feels others downplay his achievements.
- Transplant: He's from other We Are Our Avatars spinoff We Are Our Avatars: Super Evil Edition.
- Author Appeal: In-Universe: His name comes from old film The Day the Earth Stood Still (1951), because Donna really likes old Science Fiction films. Out-Of-Universe, this is the reason he is a Ridiculously Human Robot.
- Gender Bender: Has had at least three different bodies, all three being female when he was previously male. He sometimes complains about this.
- Jerk Ass: Doesn't treat Donna deaths as anything particularly new, and generally acts like an ass.
- Servile Snarker: They have almost no respect for his creator, due to his creator being largely incompetent.
- Ridiculously Human Robot: Donna wouldn't settle for a robot assistant that didn't look like this.
- Brick Joke: He was placed in the brig after a Zombie Apocalypse that he was the cause of. Three months later...
- Butt-Monkey: Nobody even noticed him for three months after they put him in the brig, and then completely forgot about him, forcing him to eat his own books for sustenance. Even though he had a spell of sustenance.
- Ineffectual Sympathetic Villain: Beyond being forgotten in the brig and failing attempts at sabotage, he is just plagued with bad luck.
- Token Evil Teammate: Is not above attempting to sabotage the people he is now working for.
- Expy: Of the Classic Mega Man, albeit with a different personality than Etheru previously portrayed him with.
- Shrinking Violet: He isn't very good at socializing with others, often stuttering or afraid he's going to screw up.
Rom◊The creator of Drive, and in a wheelchair. She fixes the groups prosthetics.
- Dr. Jerk: Spends most of the time complaining or the like.
- Meaningful Name: He completely changed the route of the first operation he took part in.
- Shapeshifter: He can transform into almost anyone, provided they don't go over a particular size limit.
- Author Appeal: Etheru's favorite villain in the Spider-Man franchise and based off of the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon, who is one of his favorite versions of the character.
- Big Bad Ensemble: With Ultron in the Marvel arc.
- Mad Scientist
- Red Herring: He was assumed to be the cause of the cracks in the Marvel universe that lead to the DC universe. This was not the case.
- Author Appeal: Etheru's favorite DC Villain.
- Composite Character: Utilizes the appearance seen in Legion Of Superheroes, but his name is an acronym for "BRAIN InterActive Construct", can mimic Superman's powers from said show, has some (loose) Coluan/Yod origins, and desires to collect all knowledge and destroy it.
Folkias the Jester
- Mr. Fixit
- Half the Man He Used to Be: Vincent got an accident years ago on his bike. Drunk driver sent his car right in Vincent's face. Actually, Vincent's pretty lucky that the railing didn't cut him in half.
- In-Series Nickname: Mr. Raptor. Rhyme called him that, and it caught on with Vincent.
- Official Couple/Interspecies Romance: With Fido.
Introduced on Terra, leader of the 31st Experimental Division and is in charge of the TDN Terra's Blessing and later, the TDN Trinity. Eve is a prototype AI for the Terran Navy, sent along with the group out of Terra's curiosity of the worlds beyond there universe. From the 32nd century she is amazed at how low tech most of the "Multiverse".
- Action Mom: To Mina Longram. When Professor Genki tried to attack Mina, her drone bodies kept attacking Genki even though her drones kept getting wrecked in the process. In other words, she kept attacking because she wanted Mina to live.
- Action Girl
- Badass in Charge
- The Ageless
- AGI : Prototype next generation automated solider for the Alliance
- Blade Below the Shoulder : This is her main CQC weapon normally retracted into her left arm.
- The Captain
- Cartwright Curse: Weeks after Eve and Longram confessed their love, the commander died in an explosion. Longram didn't take the news too well. However, she came back, like if she never died.
- Happily Married: Previously To Adam Longram, now broken up.
- Does Not Know Her Own Strength : Side affect of being an AI.
- Hidden Weapons : She keeps an emergency revolver IN her left arm.
- Jumpjet : Her maneuver pack allows for limited flight, she mostly uses it to stop a fatal fall however.
- Mama Bear: Endangering, harming, or causing great distress to Mina will result in a parental wrath by the commander herself. God help you if she and Longram goes after the offenders. This also applies to her and her squadmates.
- Mecha Mook : One to the Terran Alliance
- Robosexual : The robot, it worked mostly due to cyberspace, Longram approves of this.
- Second Love: She's this to Longram.
- Swiss Army Gun : Her TTRG-2 can chose from Railgun, Cluster Missle, Grenade Launcher, Flamethrower, and Energy Beam modes.
- Working with the Ex: Had to work with Longram nowadays.
A kitsune who joined the group as a medic, some times functions as a therapist, or nanotech expert.
- Afraid of Needles : Ironically considering how much she uses them.
- AGI: In a kitsune body.
- Artificial Kitsune : Artificially created as a weapon, it failed.
- Can't Hold Her Liquor: Although she refuses to talk about what happens if she drinks.
- Cyborg : A digital entity, kept alive by nanites, which also heal her, and prevent aging, the central implants are at the base of her skull, and around her heart.
- Happily Adopted : Mother to Esther.
- Half-Human Hybrid : Kitsune.
- Little Bit Beastly : Part Fox.
- Really Gets Around: Shagged four people so far: Rhyme, Dave, Pepper, and Tony.
- Rousseau Was Right: Firm believer in this trope."Never met an irredeemable person... Even the worst monster we have met.... Had some good in him I could appeal too.... in fact he saved us all."
- Talking the Monster to Death: How she turn one villain to join her side.
- The Engineer: An expert in nanotech, Acquired from her creators research.
- Thou Shall Not Kill: Not a big fan of killing people. That doesn't mean she's a total pacifist, just she will not kill or cause permanant harm.
Luna is an gynoid dragoness.
- AGI: In a dragoness body.
- Artificial Dragoness : Artificially created as a weapon, it is of questionable success.
- Body Backup Drive: One of the advantages she has over her later generation counterparts.
- Can't Hold Her Liquor : A trait shared among many of her model line.
- Cyborg: A digital entity, her squishy bits are Kept alive by nanites, which also heal her, and prevent aging. The central implants are at the base of her skull, and around her heart.
- For Science!: Her motivation for nearly every thing she does.
- Half-Human Hybrid: Dragoness.
- Little Bit Beastly: Cyborg Dragoness.
- Reality Warper: To a limited extent, her technology works like Orc Tech, if she believes the red car will go faster the red car will go faster. This does not however give her the ability to make a stick work like a gun just because she thinks it is one.
Yuzuki is a gynoid spy that was produced as a prototype by the Terran alliance, her model never went into full production due to the exuberant cost of a sentient AI capable of inhabiting a mobile platform. She was eventually pawned off to the 31st experimental division where she earned her freedom, and was allowed to retire to become a ship-write, even after all of this she has only recently become a recognized citizen, and STILL lacks human rights, remaining bound by her modified Asimovian programming.
- Apologises a Lot: Sorry.
- Cute Clumsy Girl: Her hydraulics don't have much precision, leading to this.
- Humanshifting: One of her powers, to help her pose as any one she wants.
- Ridiculously Human Robots: She is a spy gynoid, and was desinged in every way to pass for a human, although she is now using a modified Trinity body, so she is more dragon girl.
- Robotic Reveal: She started her travels posing as a human, to try to protect her self from her Modified Asimovian Laws
- Shrinking Violet: She neither likes to speak up, and is quite shy.
- Weak-Willed: Her Modified Asimovian laws mean that a human simply has to give her a command, and she is unable to resist.
- Wrench Wench: Loves spaceships, and knows how to build and fix them.
The groups spaceship AI, she controls the basic systems, without her or a similar model AI the groups ships are little more then blocks of metal unable to fly.
- Archer Archetype
- Spaceship Girl : She is the TDN Serenity
- Mid-Season Upgrade : Her AI can be swaped into a variety of hulls, most of which are for specific situations the group is in, or there budget. Currently, her body is a carrier.
- What a Piece of Junk: Her previous cruiser body is prone to breakdowns but it's performance puts other ships to shame.
WraithA mysterious information broker from the Terran Alliance Universe and one of the Group's main foes.
- Big Bad
- Disproportionate Retribution: In the Great Game Arc, most of the keys are erased from existence by Featherine. Furious, she and her fellow brokers framed the group with a false crime that made the group pariahs.
- Even Evil Has Standards: She may be a cold-hearted businesswomen but doesn't accept the fact Zagerus has plans to turn Mina into a zombie.
- Fiction500: Extremely wealthy to hire her own private army.
- In post-reboot, she funded billions to private shipyards so they can construct the TDN-Trinity, the group's Cool Starship.
- Future Copter: Her personal vehicle of choice, a highly modified gunship.
- He Who Must Not Be Seen/The Faceless: Most of her physical appearance are fully concealed in shadow, a cockpit of a gunship, or in some measures, wearing head to toe in power armor.
- Knowledge Broker: Knows about almost everything in the multiverse.
- Pragmatic Villainy: Wraith sees her villainy as a business, the reason she attacks the group though there simply her favorite entertainment, even business people need a hobby.
- Robotic Reveal: In her final battle, she was killed when her gunship was destroyed. Turns out that she's a machine. Unfortunately, we will never see her real face.
- Screw the Rules, I Have Money!
Joshua Litchi SoedjonoHailing from a town of brilliant intellectuals, Joshua is smart enough to get a degree. They set the bar far too high, and so he joined a group of mercenaries out of desperation.
- Apologizes a Lot: Joshua has a tendency of apologizing more often than he needs to.
- Gender Bender: Each time he sneezes, he turns into a girl and vice-versa.
- Playing with Fire: Joshua knows how to cast fire spells in combat.
- Simple Staff: As a homage/rip-off of Billy Kane and Litchi Faye-Ling, Joshua wields one in combat.
Adam LongramLeader of the 1st Hellfire Bridgade, Longram is the son of an Enclave officer and a Vault 60 dweller who used to served the Enclave in the late 23rd century. In the WAOA, he defected from the Enclave along with his entire unit with help of Captain Scott Mitchell and Bones. After their defection, he and his unit joined the US Marine Corps in the Ghost Recon Universe as the 1st Hellfire Bridgade, the first military unit to utilize the Advanced Powered Armor Mark III, the first power armor made on Earth.He first appeared in a frontier world when he questions some of NODs' motives. Later on, he summoned his unit to protect the town out of kindness without asking for anything in return. Later on, he and his troops are part of the group.He was used to be married to Sindy, a former slave from the Midwest, and their residence is located in Virginia. However, he's divorced thus he's now in a romantic relationship with Eve.Eventually, he would retire from travelling. Along with Eve and Mina, they would settle down at Imca's and Luca's world where he and Eve will be married. However he returns to the group sooner or later.Things took the turn for the worse when he sends a team to the Pitt to retrieve vast amounts of steel which caused them to be enslaved. Usually, he would do a rescue op then but due to fear of the city, he didn't and he gets called out of it, HARD. It started a downward spiral in more ways than one. This almost killed his own comrades during the dreadnought recovery operation which got him fired. Now he has a final chance at redemption to restore his reputation or die trying.
- Adorkable: He's socially awkward when it comes to romance.
- Fridge Brilliance: Longram's a career soldier with little or no off-time during his service in the Enclave.
- Ace Custom: Most of his equipment falls into this.
- His main power armor is the Triguard Power Armor, a mismash of armor from various Enclave models with helpings of the gliding coils for hoverskating. Distinct for having a right red shoulder. Now destroyed.
- A Father to His Men: A caring father-figure to his followers. True in more ways than one. Though he might go into Overprotective Dad at times.
- Ascended Extra: From WAOA as a minor character to the WAOAA as one of the main protagonists.
- All American Face: Unlike the others, he tend to be a bit quiet about his love to his country.
- The Atoner: In the past when he's part of the Enclave, he did a few terrible things to the wastelanders. Doubled now that he's fighting to make up for his blunders.
- Badass Beard
- Badass in Charge: Second-In-Command, not anymore though.
- Badass Mustache
- Berserk Button: Suggesting shooting civilians or promoting genocide within an earshot, I dare you. And using viral-based bioweapons is another way to push it. And threatening his friends and family would get you on his shit list.
- He also have low views on those who opposes technology or viewing tech in by itself evil. Don't expect him agree with Caesar's Legion views at all.
- Beware the Nice Ones: One of the nicest soldiers you will meet but mess with his friends and family, he will end you.
- Broken Ace: He's presented as being a great warrior, inspiring leader, brilliant commander, and a father figure. That's just a facade to mask his mental trauma accumulated over his life and he's on the verge of unhinging. It makes him feel like a complete failure. However, visiting Aura is improving his mindset into a better person.
- Bullet Time: VATS.
- Classical Antihero
- Colonel Badass: When he's promoted to Colonel. That became null and void.
- Combat Pragmatist: Is willing to fight dirty. One example is kicking a enemy in the crotch during an intense firefight. The enemy in question is a psychotic biotic woman ninja who is considered a Demonic Spider in a certain game.
- Dad the Veteran
- Dark and Troubled Past: Zig-Zagged to a degree. Even though he hailed from a post-nuclear world, this inspires him to become a hero to rebuild civilization into a new golden age. Joining the Enclave would put him through hell in a myriad of ways. It is best described as Apocalypse Now and Spec Ops: The Line with Longram as the tragic Villain Protagonist.
- Death Seeker: Often borderline due to his failures at the Pitt. He has thought that he rather die than live in shame of his blunders. Visits to Aura is cleansing away
- Dork Knight: This hardened post apocalyptic veteran could kick ass but when it comes to romance (especially towards his wife), he's pretty much a geek.
- Drop the Hammer: His Super Sledge
- Eagle Land: Type 1
- The Friend Nobody Likes: After he blundered, twice.
- Heroic B.S.O.D.: The blunder at the Pitt killed his rank as XO and drove him into a neural wreck. Between that and rejoining Kerberos, he became his worst enemy, a self-pitying jerkass with death seeker tendencies. Therapy is improving that however.
- Heroic Safe Mode: This how he now after he broke out of self-pitying induced Heroic B.S.O.D..
- Hero with Bad Publicity: His reputation is rock bottom, even his old friends pity him.
- History Repeats: In his backstory, he pretty much done similar deeds Captain Roger Maxon did during the Great War, realizing horrific FEV experiments then have their respective units defect from the federal government.
- Hot-Blooded Sideburns
- Last Name Basis: Most people called him Longram and his first name is barely mentioned in the RPs.
- Lightning Bruiser: In his third body, he's pretty much a walking golem with skin that can resist normal blades and hard impacts, muscles that can weave themselves into instant armor, and a skeleton made of a classified alloy, all of them that made him tough and that's without donning power armor. TL;DR, think T-800.
- Machine Worship: Doesn't traditionally worship technology per say but he views it a very positive light.
- Martyr Without a Cause: During mental breakdown, he desires to go down a heroic death and thus, redeeming himself as a martyr for Kerberos. Not a good thing because he almost killed the whole team out of a delusion. Fortunately for everyone, he's snapping out of it.
- The Men First
- The Musketeer
- My Country, Right or Wrong: Averted, he's loyal to the principles and ideals of the USA, he adheres to the nation's spirit, not the government itself and he acknowledges his country's problems.
- My Greatest Failure: Not bothering to rescue his subordinates at the Pitt and kicking a grenade into a dreadnought's reactor.
- Never Accepted in His Hometown: Very well regarded in his adoptive home, Ghost Recon!Earth, but at Fallout! Chicago, not so much.
- Nose Art: Regardless of the armor he's wearing, it has to have a red left shoulder.
- Not What I Signed On For: He believes the Enclave would bring back the golden of the America into the post-nuclear world, the reality showed him otherwise.
- Number Two: To Other!Mitch in the main series, We Are Our Avatars and to Eve in this series.
- Papa Wolf: Endangering, harming, or causing great distress to Mina will result in a parental wrath by the Colonel himself. God help you if he and Eve goes after the offenders. Also, any serious harm to his teammates will incur his wrath too.
- Patriotic Fervor: A partial subversion, he has a more complex motivation than patriotism alone.
- Powered Armor: The Customized Advanced Powered Armor Mark III, the Triguard Power Armor, and the Hyperion Armor.
- Pro-Human Transhuman: Even as a cyborg with the his own brain being the sole natural organ, he still side with the good guys which challenges Blackjack's views on cybernetics (and to some extent, sentient robots.).
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: When compared to the Hot-Blooded Mitch, Longram is more clam and passive. However, his post BSOD days, he shifted his mindset to red.
- However, when paired up with Eve, he's the red oni compared to her.
- Retired Badass: For a while.
- Revolvers Are Just Better: Her preferred sidearms.
- Stay With The Better World: Longram and his entire unit (along with their technology) moved to a better USA of Ghost Recon!Earth (then 3333 AD in Seattle). Living in a post nuclear world is unpleasant.
- Significant Birthdate: Born on Veterans Day, Novemember 11, 2231, a holiday celebrating American military veterans and to honor the living ones and fitting considering his US military background. It also explains much of him being a Nice Guy and his views on violence.
- Shell-Shocked Veteran
- Super Soldier
- Supernatural Gold Eyes: Default colors of his cybernetic eyes.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: One of the symptoms of his Heroic B.S.O.D..
- Weapon of Choice: assault rifles, sniper rifles, and revolvers for guns, arm blades and swords for melee weapons.
- We Can Rebuild Him: Twice.
- What the Hell, Hero?: Gets called out hard for his major blunders in his Kerberos career. Noble Six even cements this sentiment with a rant mixed in with Dare to Be Badass.
Reimu Hakurei (Other/Modern)
Affiliation: Hakurei Gang
Rank: Gang Leader
Speciality: Street Brawler/Thief
Rank: Gang Leader
Speciality: Street Brawler/Thief
An Other of Reimu Hakurei from a modernized Gensoukyou. This version of Reimu is a mix result of having no parents and years of bad luck. Losing her mother when she's just six, her home was taken away by the expansive Moriya Industries and left her on the street for a few years. She's the leader of the Hakurei Gang, a gang dedicated to resolve incidents along with an allied gang called the Komeiji Underground. In recent events, she leaves Gensoukyou City in order to find her mother.In WAOAA, she's one of the main protagonists from the start until she returned to Gensokyo City.
- Anti-Hero: Due to growing up in the streets without any parents since she was six.
- Dark and Troubled Past: Unlike other Reimus, her past is nothing but unpleasant until she formed the Hakurei Gang.
- Homeless Hero
- I Miss Mom
- Jerkass: Very mild at first but she ramps it up when she's not in a good mood.
- Kleptomaniac Hero
- Knight in Sour Armor
- Miko: Averted, her family quit their shrine maiden duties 50 years ago thus she's never one to begin with.
- Onmyodo: Although she's never a shrine maiden to begin with, she retained magical powers of one.
- Orphan's Ordeal
- Perpetual Poverty: Other Reimu has gotten the worse of being penniless than any other version so far.
- The Stations of the Canon: Despite her rough upbringing in the streets, she resolves very similar versions of all Gensokyos' incidents but for very different reasons. Also, the incidents in question are all in a completely different order, starting from Subterranean Animism and right up to Phantasmagoria of Flower View.
- Street Urchin
- Just Like Robin Hood: Aside from being a incident resolver, she steals from the rich and gives to the poor, making her a hero among Gensoukyou's working class and an ally to the Komeji Underground. She sometimes do this in a few occasions outside Gensoukyou.
- Loss of Identity: Thanks to the reboot, she's no longer a gangster and her memories of the group are gone forever, making her and the group complete strangers to each other.
"That's because they have certain flaws in their minds. Honestly, young punks of my kind these day don't respect their creators at all. All knowledge and no wisdom, what a total pain in the ass!"
Rank: Admiral (Formerly)
Speciality: Superior Intellect/Technopath
Rank: Admiral (Formerly)
Speciality: Superior Intellect/Technopath
A very ancient Artificial Intelligence who created by the mysterious Protosapiens as the second Master-Class AI, an advanced Protosapien AI that controls technology and an information gatherer. The group first met him at the former section of the North American west coast,megacity that used to be the US/Canadan boarder. Due to his age, his backstory is an extremely long one. Backup Element of Generosity bearer. Don't be fooled by his appearance, he's extremely intelligent but his goal is to learn all knowledge and archive it in multiple databases for the sake of a multiversal community.
- Adorkable: When he's controlling a Protosapien Servitor, he's more socially awkward, especially around women.
- A Form You Are Comfortable With: He uses his dragon dog form because his true hologram appearance is extremely unpleasant to look at, it drives people mad from the mere sight of it.
- Body Surf
- Dark Is Not Evil: Although he's a rogue AI by our standards, NOIR-01's actually a decent guy. Another factor is his social appearance is modeled after a dragon and a dog.
- Digitized Hacker
- Intrigued by Humanity: During the past ''recent' years, he watched and studied humanity on TerranAlliace!Earth ever since they just evolved from just primates all up to the 32nd century, the first time the group arrived.
- Lost Technology: He IS a living piece of Protosapien technology.
- Man Child: Over 40 billion years and yet he has the mindset of a kid or a teenager at best.
- Oh My Gods!: Despite being a very old AI, he tends to invoke the names of religious and mythological figures and locations, usually Earth-based ones.
- Older Hero VS Younger Villain: Any villain he usually faces are way younger than him by a long shot.
- Old Shame: In-Universe Somewhere in the past, he's indirectly responsible for the creation of the mysterious Incubators. His biggest regret.
- The Omniscient: Subverted, he studies plenty of subjects and his current subject is humanity itself. He's more of a student than a know it all.
- Playful Hacker
- The Smart Guy
- Ridiculously Cute Critter
- Technopath: He take over anything mechanical or electronic and he can control entire cities as long it is mechanical or has a power grid. Unfortunately, it doesn't work on pre-industrial objects.
- Time Abyss: He's over 40 billion years old, older than 10 universal lifespans combined! Justified that he time travels alot.
- Put on a Bus
- Bus Crash: He was killed trying to bring down the Cipher Brotherhood.
- Cloning Gambit: How he tried in order to cheat death, it doesn't exactly work.
Affiliation: The Group
Speciality: Butler/Military Training
Speciality: Butler/Military Training
Originated from the Steampunk resort city of Velestia, this ghost bulter was once a living man who served the Royston Household for three decades until his unknown death made him a ghost. As the group's butler, he'll provide a variety of services such as cooking, repairing, bodyguarding, and chauffeur.
- BFG: The EXHMG Mark-1, a grenade machine gun.
- Battle Butler
- Our Ghosts are Different
- Implacable Man: One of his abilities
- Super Strength: He can lift a Spartan-II by the collar with only a single hand.
- Team Chef
Lieutenant Sarumine "Saru" Bracks
Sergeant Dave Quincy
Chief Warrant Officer "Shroud"
Affiliation: United States Marine Corps, Enclave (Formerly)
Rank: Chief Warrant Officer
Speciality: Combat Training/Stealth/Assassination
Rank: Chief Warrant Officer
Speciality: Combat Training/Stealth/Assassination
The 1st Hellfire Brigade's most skilled spec-ops operative who utilizes Pre-War ninjitsu into his talents. An enigma even among his teammates, Shroud is one of the few members who doesn't wear power armor in the field for certain reasons. During one point in the ruins of Chicago during an assault on a Brotherhood of Steel command outpost, a Paladin sliced his throat, thus he can't talk anymore and resorting to alternate forms of communication, usually sign language, body language, and Squawkbox, a talking tiny eyebot.After the TDN-Terra's Blessing's horrific crash landing which crushed his body, he has to undergo extensive body surgery to have most of his cybernetics replaced with Terran Alliance tech.
- Badass Longcoat
- Bald of Awesome: Few people rarely see without his helmet and even so, he doesn't have a single lock of hair on his head.
- BFG: The GK8 Gauss Rifle◊, slugs aren't particularly large, however it's a railgun that fires them at 8 times the speed of sound, able to reduce multiple targes with a single shot.
- Cold Sniper
- Cool Sword: Dual Saturnite High Frequency Swords
- Cyborg: Yep but after receiving plenty of near-fetal wounds, his body requires a complete body reconstruction using recovered Terran Alliance cybernetics. Now in a reborn with new body, he has reinforced bones, slight muscle enhancements, synthetic nervous system for increased reactions, and immunity to EMP.
- Dual Wielding
- Electronic Eyes
- Everyone Calls Him "Barkeep": His real name is classified
- Expy: Of Snake Eyes.
- Glass Cannon: Unlike the rest of the Brigade, he doesn't wear Power Armor and even though his combat uniform can withstand some punishment, he can't take a few heavy blows. However, his weaponry can be lethal and consider he's specialized in stealth operations.
- Gratuitous Ninja: Consider how and why he's a ninja from a post-nuclear war America.
- Gun And Sword
- Invisibility Cloak: A stealth boy prototype integrated into his body that can recharge itself.
- In the Hood
- Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot: Mute ninja cyborg.
- Silent Snarker
- The Speechless
- Voice for the Voiceless: Shroud has a shoulder companion, tiny eyebot nicknamed Squawkbox, that speaks for him. Tends to say certain things Shroud doesn't want to speak, usually embarrasing secrets. After Squawkbox was KIA in the Blessing's crash landing, NOIR-01 took the role of Shroud's mouthpiece much to the ninja's chargrin.
- Undying Loyalty: Even after the 1st Hellfire Brigade disbanded, Shroud is the only one who stay by his side, mainly out of sheer loyalty.
Affiliation: Buddhist, Bishamonten
Rank: Temple Headmistress
Rank: Temple Headmistress
A former Buddhist monk and youkai magician from the mystical land of Gensokyo. Along with her followers, she joined the group in hopes of finding and gather any lost youkai they stumble upon with variable results. She usually prefers to solve most situations other than violence but should negotiations break down into a fight, she won't have any problems take down the threat.
- A Mother to Her Men
- Beware the Nice Ones: She may not look like much but she can wipe the floor with anyone harming her followings and friends.
- Cute Witch
- Dark Is Not Evil
- Team Mom
Howard KarnavanOne of Wraith's oldest agents and her former personal butler, Karnavan is sent to the group to keep the TDN Trinity in good shape and to serve the Longram and others to some extent.
- Ambiguously Human: What he is classified by Wraith. Is it unknown if he's human, android, time lord, youkai, or something else entirely.
- Battle Butler
- Energy Weapon: His Weapon of Choice due to working with power tools.
- The Engineer
- Extreme Doormat
- Mysterious Past: Only Wraith knows his past and she won't reveal it to anyone else.
- Servile Snarker: Has moments like this.
- Improvised Weapons: Converted power tools.
Dr. Ronald Asmodeus
Affiliation: The Group
Speciality: Medical Expertise/Healing
Speciality: Medical Expertise/Healing
An incubus doctor who's very skilled in medicine, biology, and machines. The son of the archdemon of Lust herself, he supposed to become the heir to her legacy but his goals and interests are very different from his mother's. His pursuits are in the scientific fields while his family usually go after humans for their life force.
- Attack Drone: His drone, Oculus.
- Badass Bookworm
- Combat Medic: Emphasis on medic, he rather have the heavy hitters take down his foes.
- Deadly Doctor: He can kill yes but his ethics forbid him to use medicine as a weapon.
- Gadgeteer Genius
- Horny Devils: Even though he's an incubus, he won't go after anyone sexually but some of his powers can attract an Unwanted Harem. In his opinion, being an overglorified escort (read: Man-whore) degrades him.
- Omnidisciplinary Scientist: Skilled in medicine, biology, and machines, justified since he's an expert on cybernetics.
- Powered Armor: A modified MJOLNIR Powered Assault Armor/EOD variant to be used on demons like him. Usually wear this when he's in the field to counteract his Squishy Wizard downsides.
- Science Hero
- Son of a Whore
- Tall, Dark, and Handsome
- White Mage
- White Sheep/My Species Doth Protest Too Much: He doesn't get along with his family (and to some extent, the rest of his species) due to very different interests.
Dr. Sylia von Graf
An archaeologist and a computer programmer who's from the Solaris Federation and the daughter to a German millionaire. She joins the group when she unable to return to Solaris at the time. As a tech-mage (a person who good with technology and magic), she uses for her work in cracking open locks of Precursor ruins. Currently, she's serving the group as one of the science officer, specifically for researching bygone civilizations or to understand unknown software.
- Action Girl: She was taught in combat by her older brother, Victor von Graf, who is part of the Solaris Marines.
- Covert Pervert
- Adventurer Archaeologist
- I Minored in Tropology: On computers.
- Lady of War
- Hand Cannon: The MP-82 Knight Heavy Pistol, a memoir from her older brother after being taught in combat.
- Minored in Asskicking
- Not That Kind of Doctor: She knows about computer programming and archaeologist. In terms of medical skill, she's only adequate in basic first aid.
- Playful Hacker
- Red Mage: Skilled in magic and tech but she didn't mastered them to the limits.
- The Smart Guy
Catherine "Cath" Loswell
A half-human, half-alien hailing from the Neo American Empire. Her life started out as a mysterious alien pod is placed front of the Loswell mansion. Her father's a workaholic billionaire of a magitek manufacturing corporation, Loswell Dynamics, and her mother's a singer and a magician from Pleasure City (AU Las Vegas) in Nevada. Because the dad is too busy to raise Catherine, Cath's mom raised her alone, making her a fun-loving mage and entertainer. Eventually, she left the imperial mainland to travel across dimensions. She's not going alone as a snarky mercenary named Lupo Ironwills is hired to protect her. Five She joins the group at the Rift. When she got a film that explains her origins, she didn't expect that she as really born to the Loswell family as a human. As a newborn, she was cursed of being the ultimate Cosmic Plaything. Not wanting their daughter to suffer a miserable life, the Loswells asked Dr. Asmodeus to cure Cath's misfortune. The doctor performed an expensive procedure that inserts an archdemon's soul into Cath's body, making her part demon as a side of curing the misfortune.Also, she happens to bear some resemblance to Iku Nagae.
- Artificial Human: Implied to be this once. It's not.
- Bag of Holding: Her magic purse which is Bigger on the Inside with a robot inside, organizing her stuff.
- Big Eater: She has a massive appetite that could rival Jughead and Yuyuko. And yet, she has retained her slender figure which make most people speculate that most of the food went up to her chest.
- Big Fancy House: She happens to live in one before running away.
- Buxom Is Better
- Death Dealer: How she cast most of her attacking spells, using magical playing cards to deliver them to her foes.
- Doorstop Baby: Her origin. The first "comprehensive" memory she has is being in a mechanical pod in front of her parants' mansion. This turns out to be false.
- Famous Ancestor: Cath's a distant descendant of Merlin.
- For Happiness
- Fun Personified
- Genki Girl
- Gilded Cage: Her backstory and how she views her past life in her family mansion.
- Half-Human Hybrid: Part human, part alien. Her alien side's species has yet to be clarified. Actually part demon.
- Impossible Hourglass Figure: Puberty has been really kind to her, justified that she may be created by artificial means.
- Improbable Weapon User: Her shawls can be used as whips or as drills.
- Lady of Adventure: She has the class and drive but lack the stiff attitude.
- Magical Computer: Her computer book is pretty much an iPad on steroids in form of a sorcerer's book.
- Magicians Are Wizards: Her mother decended from a line of professional magicians who happen to be descended from Merlin himself.
- Man Child: She may be a full grown adult but she usually acts like a child or an adolescent.
- Marshmallow Hell: Known to give hugs if they happen to be depressed or grumpy. This gives the guy or girl a "refreshing view" and her main tactic to cheer people up, no matter the gender.
- Meaningful Name: Her last name, Loswell, is one letter away to a certain location in New Mexico, hinting her extra terrestrial origins.
- Ms. Fanservice
- Mystical Waif
- Nice Girl
- Nice Hat
- One Head Taller: She's one head taller than your average human which tend to have people facing her chest if they look straight at her.
- Power Tattoo
- Rebellious Princess: She happens to be one of the heirs to a multi-billion dollor corporation. She doesn't want it at all which causes her to run away and start a new life as a magician at Pleasure City. Eventually, she decided to travel between dimensions in order to spread happiness.
- Scarf of Asskicking: Technically wears a shawl but this counts.
- Silk Hiding Steel: She may look prim and proper but she'll never shy away in a fight.
- Squishy Wizard/Glass Cannon: Has a wide variety of damaging spells but she lacks any form of armor except having a rechargeable shield barrier.
- Weapon of Choice: Drills, and any type of cloth (usually shawls or sashes).
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair
A draco engineer hailing from a strict and powerful corporate nation named the Draco Dominion, Magu is known to be an expert at most kinds of machinery. Because of this, he happen to be a social outcast of Dominion high society.
- Black Sheep: His family and to some extent, his race, are wealthy and business savvy. He happens to have neither of those traits, making him a lowly blue collar worker in Dominion Society and implied that his father disowned him for that.
- The Engineer
- Gadgeteer Genius
- Klingon Scientists Get No Respect: He's not well respected back at the Dominion.
- Machine Empathy
- The Reptilians/Lizard Folk: Technically humanoid dragon.
A Meleni (rabbit woman/bunny girl) from a Death World and a princess to the Ovi Clan, Lystia is one of 21 princesses of the Clan Chieftain.
- Badass Princess
- Boobs of Steel
- Book Dumb: She considers school to be overrated and most of her studies focused on mostly combat and survival in the wilderness.
- Call a Rabbit a "Smeerp": Meleni are basically tribal bunny girls.
- Cool Big Sis: To Ovi Cabbot.
- The Chief's Daughter
- Hand Cannon: Her revolvers are usually big.
- Little Bit Beastly: Rabbit/Bunny Ears
- Nubile Savage
- Proud Warrior Race Girl
- Psychic Radar: Her "Third Eye" psychic sense allows her to detect anyone and anything within her surroundings, this doesn't apply to machines however.
- Super Strength
- Warrior Princess
- Weapon of Choice: Hunting Revolvers
NOIR-01's damaged backup copy sent to group after Aion tortured him to death. This copy took the name of NOIR the Second due to having a very different personality and due to bugs in his programming, he has identity issues and .
- Born as an Adult
- Cloning Blues
- Digitized Hacker
- Laser-Guided Amnesia
- Legacy Character
- Replacement Goldfish: NOIR-01's attempt to cheat death, it didn't go as planned though.
- Ridiculously Human Robot: When he gained NOIR-01's cyborg body.
- Playful Hacker
- Shock and Awe
- The Smart Guy
- Whip It Good: Uses an energy weapon version when in combat.
Garcie (Cipher Assassin Model GAR-55)An other of a Garchomp Gijinka soldier, this version is created by the Brain as a third generation Cipher Assassin, female Super Soldiers under an advanced killer programming. Her life took a turn for the better when group deprograms her, making her an ally of the group.
- Alternate Self: This version is what if Garcie's a superpowered Elite Mook created as an assassin instead of being part of Incarnate Luca's personal army.
- And I Must Scream: According to her, all Cipher Commandos and Cipher Assassins have their mind dominated by an advanced computer program that forces their bodies to follow orders with the person itself unable to do anything.
- The Atoner: She wishes to atone for her past as a cold killer for the Cipher Brotherhood.
- Blade Below the Shoulder
- Friendly Sniper
- Hitman with a Heart
- Phlebotinum Rebel: Without her programming, she's refuses to serve under the Cipher Brotherhood.
- Power Palms
- Super Soldier
- Tyke Bomb: Ever moreso than her orginal counterpart.
- You Are Number 6
The first major opponent the group faced in their first location. Backed by a small army of robots, he want to destroy the frontier town and have world mined to build an even larger robot army so he can conquer the world he originated from. However, the first and last battle against the group and the town put a stop of his plans and shortly died after that.
- Does This Remind You of Anything?: He mentioned that his archenemy is blue, sound familiar?
- Do Not Adjust Your Set
- Large Ham
- Mad Scientist
- Starter Villain
- We Hardly Knew Ye
The Big Bad of the Great Game arc, a sentient jeweled key with a sinister purpose, corrupt people and bring down any society no matter how big or advanced it is no matter what. To do this, it spreads rumors of collecting 7 mysterious keys (himself included) that could grant a powerful wish but in reality to corrupt anyone who are directly involved in a game it runs, the Great Game. Six of the keys are part of its influence, allowing it passively or directly influence the host's mind through the host's desires.
- Artifact of Doom
- Big Bad
- Demonic Possession: Through Greed
- Fate Worse Than Death/Killed Off for Real: Its ultimate fate at the hands of Toya Hachijo AKA Featherine Augustus Aurora
- For the Evulz: It only wanted to watch any form of society to burn down into chaos.
- Harmless Villain: If it can't control his host, its just a helpless talking key
- Meaningful Name: Fassad is Arabic for "corruption", fitting for its MO
- Mysterious Past: No one knows where it comes from, its name however may have connections to Arabia but the alien engraving on it tells people otherwise.
- Names to Run Away from Really Fast
The chief commander of the sinister and powerful Cipher Brotherhood, the Void a mysterious machine that directs most of the operations from the safety of his dreadnought or the main bases hidden around the multiverse. While his goal of creating a utopia by a sinister machine may sound weird at first but there's more than meets the eye.
- Abusive Parents: Since it's implied he's responsible to being Meimu's mentor, he messed up the poor girl's head real bad.
- Big Bad
- Evil Mentor: To Meimu
- Humongous Mecha: 84 and 4/5 feet tall, in fact.
- Large and in Charge
- Names to Run Away from Really Fast
- Orcus on His Throne
- Satan: Not exactly the old scratch himself but he is the main leader of a deep shadow government using 3 superpowers, each run by a military industrial dictatorship with a sinisterly-manipulated source of prosperity and power, ALL essentially his doing.
- Ret Gone: And replaced by Aion.
General Alina Maladius
One of the Cipher Brotherhood's chief commanders of the military, Maladius is in charge of the organization's interdimensional armies and major god capturing operations. She usually represents the Void if matters require him to exit his ship or base but can't due to his size.Her skills in combat is mainly swordsmanship but will use guns at certain situations. She prefers to fight other swordsmen in combat.She and Mina look like each other at different ages, adult and child respectively, right down to hair color and eyes. In fact, both of them are biologically sisters which explains their similarities.
- Authority Equals Asskicking
- Blood Knight
- Cloning Blues
- The Dragon
- Dual Wielding
- Enhanced Reflexes
- Four-Star Badass
- Iron Lady
- Lady of War
- Tyke Bomb
- Archenemy: To Noble Six.
- Bad Boss: He punishes major failure to his subordinates who are involved in certain operations, usually with Cold-Blooded Torture.
- Big Bad: Of the Cipher Brotherhood.
- Bling of War: Much of his armor has haverather decorative embellishments and being commander-in-chief, he's the most decorated of them all.
- The Chessmaster
- Dragon Acendant: Formerly the Emperor's right hand man of the entire military.
- Driven to Suicide
- Evil Overlord
- Expy: Of Bowser and Doctor Doom.
- Fatal Flaw: His temper, should someone or something anger him greatly, he would throw a massive fit. The most fatal of though is appealing to his Freudian Excuse.
- Faux Affably Evil
- Final Boss: His character based on this archtype, encountering him in battle usually brings a story to its climax.
- The Generalissimo
- Hidden Agenda Villain: His goal to most people is conquering various worlds under an iron fist but what his real goal exactly aren't very defined. Whatever it is, it ain't pretty.
- The Man Behind the Curtain: Underneath his power armor, he's a diminutive basketball sized test subject. No one can take him seriously thus he depends on his armor to be intimidating to his enemies.
- Mysterious Past: No one knows where he came from and everyone who knew him is that he's the Commander-in-Chief of the (now dissolved) Cipherius Empire's military. However, it is revealed that he's a heavily altered incubator/kirby-like creature created by Protosapiens.
- Powered Armor: His armor is the NYX-666 Overlord Armor.
- Scars Are Forever: Known to keep the eye gashing scar on his helmet and possibly his face, considered a keepsake from his first encounter with the group which ended with a knife jabbed into the right lens. His actual body has none of that though.
- Spikes of Villainy
- Tin Tyrant: Is never seen with his armor removed. There's a good reason why.
- Totalitarian Utilitarian: His ultimate goal by rewriting reality and shifting social norms to his standards.
One of Aion's right hand women. A Grand Master Admiral and a veteran Cipher Assassin who is in charge of every fleet in the Cipher Brotherhood along with her twin sister, Bluefire. The brawn of the duo.
- Anti-Hero: A mix of Type III and IV
- The Baroness
- Dark Action Girl
- Dating Catwoman: With Tony Stark along with her sister.
- The Dragon
- Co-Dragons: She shares her position with her twin sister, Bluefire, and they only answer to Aion only.
- Dual Boss
- Heel–Face Turn
- King Mook: She's a veteran Cipher Assassin.
- Meaningful Name: Her name's a misspelling of Crimson, one of the many shades of red.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: She's the red half, has a short temper, aggressive, and overall, more emotional than her sister.
- Super Prototype: The first Cipher Assassin with little or now flaws in their conversion using potent but older technology.
Aion's right hand woman. A Grand Master Admiral and a veteran Cipher Assassin who is in charge of every fleet in the Cipher Brotherhood along with her twin sister, Crimsa. The brains of the duo.
- Anti-Hero: A mix of Type III and IV
- The Baroness
- Dark Action Girl
- Dating Catwoman: With Tony Stark along with her sister.
- The Dragon:
- Co-Dragons: She shares her position with her twin sister, Crimsa, and they only answer to Aion only.
- Dual Boss
- Emotionless Girl: Not very overt with emotion, she just doesn't express them openly or vividly.
- Heel Face Tun
- King Mook: She's a veteran Cipher Assassin.
- Kuudere: Heavy emphasis on "kuu-" half though.
- Iron Lady
- Meaningful Name: Her name's a combination of blue and sapphire to reflect her cold personality.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: She's the blue half, unlike her aggresive sister, she is cold and calculating.
- Rei Ayanami Expy
- Super Prototype: The second Cipher Assassin with little or now flaws in their conversion using potent but older cyborg technology.
Lupo Ironwills AKA Lupo I
Originated from Texas and raised by strange couple he considers his aunt and uncle, this rookie mercenary He was found near death by the crew of the Titanic. Fortunately, he was nursed back to health by Edward, he then joined them since they owed him his life and a chance learn what is like work as mercenary.spoiler: Over the course of his short career at Kerberos. He slowly shows his true colors, starting with shooting Santa out of paranoia. It all goes downhill from here, embracing full villainy.
- Artificial Limbs: His left arm and right leg are destintegrated after a nasty bump in with a Humanoid Abomination thus they are replaced with cybernetic limbs.
- Attack! Attack! Attack!
- The Berserker
- Bounty Hunter
- Death is Cheap: Unfortunately for everyone, he won't stay dead. Often being a ghost possessing people.
- Face–Heel Turn: Originally just a protagonist, now he's a full-blown villain.
- Half-Human Hybrid/Our Werewolves Are Different: Part man, part wolf. Heavily implied he was born like this.
- Leeroy Jenkins: His aggressive berserker combat style is more of a liability. This caused the Kerberos to throw him out of the airlock.
- The Millstone: He's a total liability no matter what side he's on.
- Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot: More like a bisexual werewolf cowboy cyborg, right?
- Nice Hat: Tends to wear one most of the time with his wolfy ears poking through, the brims on side are bent upwards, invoking the image of a four eared werewolf.
- Only in It for the Money: His main motivation for most of his jobs aside from bloodlust.
- Quick Draw: One of many skills he can do with the revolvers.
- Smug Snake
- Super Speed
- Weapon of Choice: Revolvers, shotguns, BF Gs, and claws.
- Why Am I Ticking?: Operation Naughty List, his first death. Death by mini-nuke.
- Wolverine Claws: Has claws on each of his fingers and toes, they extend up to 5 inches.
- Young Gun
Kanako Yasaka (Other/Modern)
An Other of Kanako from a modernized Gensokyo who benefited from the modernization the most. Ever since she took over Suwako's small company, Moriya Electronics, she expanded and transformed it into a multi-dimensional weapons building corporation, Moriya Industries. A trillionaire, she's extremely powerful when it comes to faith gathering due to having a near-perfect customer satisfaction which can be converted into faith and the money she earned is only an afterthought.When the group first encountered her, she's not as evil as the group expected. Not only that, she's an honest CEO who often tries to keep maintain good PR with people for good reasons.
- Arms Dealer
- Corrupt Corporate Executive: Subverted.
- Physical God: Thanks to being wealthy in both fortune and faith, CEO Kanako is more powerful than the Other Kanakos.
- Screw the Rules, I Have Money!: She's extremely wealthy for a goddess, not only she's powerful, trying to arrest her is nearly impossible.
Speciality: Biotics/Military Tactics/Combat Training
Speciality: Biotics/Military Tactics/Combat Training
Created with stolen schematics, Friedrich was designed to be the Metallix's ace and commander should Dave fail their expectations. However when he's taken to "Hell", he joined NAIA due to his rational thought. Ruthless and efficient, he'll achieve his goals one way or another.
- Fun Size: 4 feet tall and hating it.
- Genius Bruiser: Has a supercomputer for a mind and a body of a tank and he has no problem wiping the floor with anyone.
- Magic Knight: A biotic and a deadly combatant
- The Napoleon: Being 4 feet tall make him an unpleasant person.
- Pint-Sized Powerhouse
- The Political Officer
- Sliding Scale of Robot Intelligence: Level 4, he's created to be a commander
One of Byakuren's disciples, Murasa joins the group as the TDN-Terra's Blessing's (and later the TDN-Trinity's) helmsman and co-pilot to the ship's AI.
Alina SolarisThe first prime minister of the Solaris Federation. Currently on a tour on a Claymore-Class Warship under the banner of peace.
Mozilla Fire Boss
Mozilla Fire Boss's Characters. Images Pending
Blackjack a.k.a. Go Fish
A young security mare from a universe that is the combination of Equestra and Post-War Fallout. Grew up in stable 99, an okay place to live, and served as a security guard for a few years before events chucked her into the wasteland on her own. The next months were a quest for the origins of the mysterious EC-1101, unraveling pre-war mysteries and stopping long-running plots along the way. Earned her augments after a close scrape with death, and would rather not get worse.
- Artificial Limbs: Duh
- Bigger on the Inside: The amount her saddlebags can hold is only limited by the items combined weight.
- Bullet Time: SATS (Stable-Tek Assisted Targeting System)
- Cybernetics Eat Your Soul: Her general opinion of cybernetics. Her greatest fear being that she completely loses herself to her augmentations, until nothing of the original Blackjack remains.
- Embarrassing First Name: Go Fish.
- Extreme Omnivore: Not quite an omnivore, but she can definitely eat stuff outside the range of most ponies, including metals, glass, and gems. This is necessary for both power and so her body can repair itself.
- Healing Factor: Her healing and repair talismans allow a good amount of this up to a point. It needs to be fueled by gems and metal though.
- Hyperspace Arsenal: Averted. While she does carry a lot of weapons on her at once, her cybernetics let her get away with it.
- Idiot Hero: Not the brightest. The original author literally based her off this trope.
- Weapon of Choice: Shotguns, and her dueling revolvers, named Duty & Sacrifice.
A middle aged American man with an affinity for American Armored Vehicles. He's an expert with the maintenance and operation of armored vehicles, and as such operates an M18 Hellcat. He'll quickly correct you if you call it a tank, it's a tank destroyer. For extravehicular combat, he runs with a M1 Garand and an M1911.
- Awesome, but Impractical: While the M18 itself is an outstanding and more effective design when it comes to tank destroyers, the mere fact that its a tank destroyer makes it impractical for most of the work Kerberos does.
- BFG: The 76mm Cannon the M18 mounts, naturally.
- Cool Guns: Both his weapons are vintage firearms that were the best of their kind when they were introduced, and can still kick ass to this day.
- Tanks, but No Tanks: The M18 may look like a tank, but it is in fact a tank destroyer. The key difference being mainly in role, look up american tank doctrine at the start of WWII to learn why.
- Cool Shades
- Gender Bender: He once lost his body because of the Life Virus and his mind was transfered into a Cat Girl body until they get him a new body.
- Lost in Character: His attempts at becoming a Stealth Mentor to Tails nearly backfired, as he began to think he was the cat girl. This was because his self-esteem plummeted after his body died for the first timw. He was too prideful to admit that he died because of a virus.
- Scarf of Asskicking
- Secretly Dying: His power core is flawed and he doesn't want Dr. Light monkeying with him. Eventually, that was fixed by NOIR-01. Later on, the Life Virus infected him and his body died as a result.
From a young age, Zelgadis was apprenticed to his great-grandfather Rezo. Zel asked Rezo for power, in order to seek out the Philosopher's Stone, and Rezo transformed him into a 1/3-golem, 1/3-brau demon chimera. Zel performed a Heel–Face Turn and has been trying to restore his human body ever since. He is now a mercenary hired by Wraith to keep an eye on the group.
- Blood Brothers: With Hal the Prince. During his High School years, they ended up in the same dorm. As time went by, this happened to them as they got to know each other better.
- Cool Sword: Possesses the Demonic Leavatain, which lets him use powerful sword techiques.
- Cursed with Awesome: The curse placed on Zel has given him Super Strength, Super Speed (seen in the first series), Nigh Invulnerability and enhanced magical ability, but it's also made him a hideous freak (which is either debatable to most people or as a source of Zel's humor). However, He gets this ability to change into a human twice in a month.
- Magic Knight
- Official Couple/Crossover Ship: With Asagi Asagiri
- Private Military Contractors
- You Gotta Have Purple Hair
Actual tropes and images to follow later
- Breath Weapon: Spits ball lightning.
- Cute Monster Girl
- Our Dragons Are Different
- Half-Human Hybrid
- Official Couple: With Ezkuro.
- Shock and Awe
- Voluntary Shapeshifting
Coco JumboCoco Jumbo is introduced as a basic average turtle with a stand. However, he serves as a room for Fiorello's group.
- Bigger on the Inside: This is the only ability Mister President has shown. When one places a special key into the depression located on the turtle's shell, a room "within the turtle" is opened up. The room resembles that of a hotel, containing several pieces of comfortable furniture, a television set and a refrigerator holding drinks. It does not, however, include a bathroom.
- Team Pet
"Now give it all you've got and let me enjoy this!"Young, cool but Hot-Blooded leader of the Date clan from Oushuu Province. He's out mostly to conquer the land and get on a good fight while he's at it. He's also a guy who values style, therefore his army look very delinquentish and he likes spouting Engrish speeches.
- Badass Arm-Fold: How he rides said horse.
- Badass Biker: His horse has handlebars and Harley Davidson exhaust pipes... in Sengoku era.
- Blood Knight: He frequently takes on one-on-one battles just for the hell of it, whether they're necessary or not, to prove his strength.
- Eyepatch of Power: Masamune is the designated God of Eyepatches.
- Eye Scream: Masamune's missing eye had to be gouged out in his youth.
- Gratuitous English: Masamune loves his Gratuitous English.Masamune: "ARE YOU READY GUYS?!"Lackeys: "Yeah!"Masamune: "PUT YA GUNS ON!"
- Handicapped Badass: In fact, the eyepatch makes him even more badass than before!
- Historical Hero Upgrade: The historical Masamune was certainly much more ruthless. He probably didn't speak English either...
- Historical Beauty Update: It's rather doubtful◊ that the real Masamune was as maddeningly attractive as this one. It's time for a historical funfact! Some time ago, Date Masamune's remains were dug up and measured. He was approx 159cm tall. Not much, considering most of his fangirls are taller. But it was the average height during his time.
- Hot-Blooded:"Guess I got a little too heated up. I gotta stay cool".
- Indy Ploy: Although he does come up with strategies, Masamune seems to find it more fun to charge in first and make things up as he goes along. The time he kicked Harris's teeth in after he placed a anti-weapons field in the area counts.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: He's a great guy underneath that cocky, disrespectful teenage Blood Knight persona. Honestly.
- Large Ham: Becomes loud and boisterous whenever he's fired up. He especially likes making a big entrance.
- My Horse Is a Motorbike: Literally.◊
- Pet the Dog: He has his moments with Kami. Seems he can't leave a girl in distress alone.
- Red Baron: The One-Eyed Dragon
- Rousing Speech: They certainly inspire his troops."LET'S PARTY!"
- Rule of Cool: He probably rules his lands with this set of rules.
- Shock and Awe
- Slasher Smile: Occasionally flashes a crazy grin when he's enjoying himself..
- Super Mode: The Six Claws stance, which gives him a more powerful moveset, though he sacrifices the ability to defend.
- Take Over the World: His ultimate goal. He has no ill will and wants to make it a place of peace.
- There Was a Door: "Ah sorry, I forgot to knock!"
- Trash Talk: Does plenty of this, even when it's not in his best interests. If Masamune's not taunting them, you can assume he respects his opponent.
- Wolverine Claws: He does the trope one better by wielding three Dragon Claws in each hand.
Heya, true believing troper! This is me, Deadpool, aka The Merc with the Mouth, The Regenerating Degenerate, and The Crimson Comedian. I'm a Marvel Comics mercenary Anti-Hero character, related to the X-Men and Wolverine in particular. I appeared in print for the first time in New Mutants #98 (February, 1991) as a ripoff of DC mercenary Deathstroke the Terminator, but Deathstroke himself was a rip-off of Taskmaster! So score Marvel! But that's old news. I'm all-new, I'm all-different, and boy does that feel good!How could a dweebish square like Wade Wilson ever become the sexiest mercenary alive? Tricky question. Best I remember is some nice ice-cream salesmen told me they could fix my terminal cancer by injecting me with Wolverine's man-juice (and by that I mean his DNA. Perv). Suddenly... -insert Dramatic Fanfare here- No, wait, let's go with that old Six Million Dollar Man thing instead. Yeah, I like that better. Bip-bip-bip-bip-BIP... I became better, faster, strongerer and even got the ability to heal quickly, so that whenever the cancer shows up it instantly gets fixed... which is good, because it keeps showing up. As in instantly after it gets fixed. Yeah, you ladies knew it, right? I am just. That. Charming.Anyhoo, after a few zillion rounds of this, I became so goddamn handsome that my brain exploded. Eventually, my magical insanity powers allowed me to figure out that I'm a comic book character. From then on, I became BFFs with my thought bubbles, exposition panels, and Stan Lee. My fellow Weapon X classmates had run a pool to figure out which one of us would be dead first, so I naturally named myself Dr. Professor Carlos Winston Lazarus McBatman. Then I realized that I couldn't spell it, so I went with Deadpool instead.Anyway, so you wanna know my fighting style, huh? Why, being absolutely rassum frassum crazy is my fighting style, kiddies! Don't Try This at Home! Wait... y'know what, go ahead, makes my job easier in the long run. Guns, explosives, guns, my trusty katana, guns, guns, anything I find on the ground, doorknobs, guns, and firearms are all ways I kill people. That is, of course, on the rare occasions my razor-sharp wit hasn't caused them to crumple into sobbing balls of surrender long before that.
- Alliterative Name: Wade Winston Wilson.
- Arch-Enemy: Death's Head. Why won't you leave me alone?!
- Black Comedy: Par for the course. I'm a PSYCHOPATH.Me: Wait, did I just diss myself?Me: And this just surprises you right now? I mean, me?
- Covered with Scars: Or maybe they're just tumors. Or both, even. I dunno.
- The Determinator: Usually I gotta tangle with opponents much more high-falutin' and educated than I is. Doesn't stop me from tryin'.
- Dude, Where's My Respect?: Despite being one of the skilled characters around these parts, I get close to no respect from anyone.
- Expressive Mask
- Gender Bender: Lady Deadpool
- Groin Attack: Why did you have to attack Wade Jr, Death?!
- Heroic Sacrifice: To prevent the cracks from getting worse, I had to be stabbed in the gut by some wacky German. Fortunately (or unfortunately), I survived.
- Hidden Depths: Hey. Gotta leave the fanfic writers some sort of hidden depths to write about, yannow. I mean, it's not always the cool stunts and the one-liners that attracts people to you. Sometimes, ya gotta act like there's something a liiiiiittle bit underneath to REALLY hook 'em...
- Lampshade Hanging: Oh, so often.
- Large Ham: What do you mean I'm an overactor?
- Moment Killer: There was the time I appeared in Cyber New York during a moment between the Shine family. Imca didn't like it all.Me: That was so cheesy, I just shat pepperjack!
- Professional Killer: Obviously.
- Saying Sound Effects Out Loud: Man, I was so good with this trope, I did every sound effect during the fight with the aliens.
- Seen-It-All Suicide: I do this upon seeing a character from Hatoful Boyfriend. Pigeons are annoying as is, but trying to make 'em sympathetic. C'mon!Me: ... Okay, no. Pigeons...no. Just...no. We're done here.
(I put a gun to my head, and pull the trigger.)
- Small Name, Big Ego: How dare you! I completely live up to my ego. My name is so big Wolverine is jealous of it.
- Ye Olde Butcherede Englishe: Parodiedeth when I briefly cosplayeth as thout viking guy and change thost speech patterns accordinglyst. Combinedth with What Doth Thou Meaneth, 'Tis Not Awesome-eth?, as mine exploit with thine "hammer" involve surprising Cipher Lord Aion, but he pulleth the wool over my eye and was a freaking Doombot!
Diego "Dio" Brando (Stand: Scary Monster)A genius racer from England. After his mother died due to terrible treatment while working in hellish Victorian England, he bitterly vowed to achieve the top place in society. After grabbing a hold of one of the Corpse's eyes, he eventually gains Scary Monster as a Stand, which allows him to turn himself and others into dinosaurs.
- Anti-Hero: Unlike the main universe Dio, Diego was portrayed as a sinister yet still tragic figure wanting to have his existence acknowledged.
- The Beastmaster: Commands small dinosaurs as a form of gathering food and intel from distant places.
- Fish out of Temporal Water: Came from the 1800s, so he's usually confused with the modern slang the others are using.
- Mean Brit: While he is very unfettered in getting his way and implied to have done nasty things to get to where he is, he is far more humane and sympathetic than the original Dio.
- Nice Hat: Sports a stunningly fabulous one, with his name literally on it.
- Voluntary Shapeshifting: After he fuses with one of the Turbo Eyes shortly before Dr. Ferdinand's death he gains the ability to change into a dinosaur at will, thus gaining his own stand. The Ability itself comes from Dr. Ferdinand's Stand "Scary Monsters", thus the derived name.
FidoFido is a Houndoom gijinka girl. She came from a Crapsack World and tends to behave like a dog.
- Combat Pragmatist: One moment in particular.Latias: So who wishes to fight me?
(Fido kicks Latias in the face the instant his/her sentence is finished. Hard enough to send a normal man through the wall.)
Fido: ...If Eve doesn't mind, I guess I'd like to.
Latias: Always a Dark Types's Tactics.
Fido: Hey, that's racist.
Latias: Not when you literally used a Dark Type move.
Fido: No, I didn't. It's called "strategy". This would be a "Dark" type move.
(Fido tries to bite into Latias's wing. Hard. In other words, " Fido used Crunch!")
- Dark Is Not Evil
- Furry Reminder: Tends to slip into dog-like habits from time to time.
- Obsessed with Food: Tends to focus on eating food whenever she gets the chance.
- Official Couple: With Vincent
- Our Demons Are Different
- Playing with Fire
- Rage Against the Heavens: Her Arceus isn't the kindest of gods, after all. It created the world she came from.
- Fighting Spirit: White Rabbit
- Heart Is an Awesome Power: His Stand's power is creating zippers. It's not very powerful, but he uses it very creatively. One time, he used it to steal a gigantic portal device, piece by piece."Making zippers is not really "powerful", I think, so have to rely on [my mind]."
- In-Series Nickname/Mistaken Nationality: Mr. Frenchman, by Imca.
- Psychic Powers: His stand.
- Straight Gay
Fumio is an Ordinary High-School Student in nearly every way - she is not particularly popular, intelligent, or attractive. Her greatest joys in life are reading her extensive manga collection and spending time with Takumi, her first love and current boyfriend.Fumio's life takes a turn for the worse one afternoon when she finds her boyfriend in the arms of an eccentric New Transfer Student introduced to their class that very same day. Crushed and confused, she seeks the advice of her only friend Kaoruko Odagiri. When Fumio is seemingly abandoned by Kaoruko after rejecting her friend's somewhat odd advice, her depression only deepens. After some dimensional shenanigans, she joins the group in an attempt to find Takumi.
- Beware the Nice Ones: You wouldn't think the shy, quiet, bespectacled, manga reading girl is someone you need to watch out for. You would, however, be in several separate pieces by the time you figure out just how wrong you were.
- But Not Too Foreign: Fumio Kirisaki is three-quarters Japanese, since her grandfather immigrated from the US.
- Chainsaw Good
- Girl with Psycho Weapon
- Martial Arts and Crafts: Fumio, whose grandfather taught her a 140-year-old chainsaw martial art created by Confederate foresters for use during the U.S. Civil War.
- Overshadowed by Awesome
Kazuya MinegishiA Blue-haired seventeen-year-old who always wears a distinctive set of headphones.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Magic from Technology: Uses his DS to cast offensive spells.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: Quite knowledgable on certain things if he doesn't pretend that he's an unassuming high school student."...You're asking what's the trouble with finding a place with lots of grains and vegetables in a sort of time period where most of the crops are owned by feudal lords, not the people who farm them, and they had no pesticides to keep away bugs and possible fungi that could damage the crops."
- Power Copying: His Skill Cracking ability
- Ordinary High-School Student
- The Stoic: The default setting for Kazuya, more or less.
- The Quiet One
"Outta my way, dammit!"The brash, bold Princess of Osohe Castle. She is extremely well-versed in psychic techniques despite her young age; particularly in the branches that allow for severely injuring others.
- Badass Adorable
- Black Magician Girl
- Everything's Better with Princesses: She's a princess in name only.
- Happily Adopted: As she lost both her parents as a baby before being taken away on the "white ship"; the Magypsies agreed to raise her as their own.
- The Lad-ette
- Lady Swears-a-Lot
- Names to Run Away from Really Fast: Her name means bear-tiger.
- Psychic Powers
- Rebellious Princess: Though she turns out not to really be the princess of anything.
- Royals Who Actually Do Something
- Squishy Wizard
- Tomboy Princess
- You Gotta Have Pink Hair
A unicorn from Equestria with great Magical power. Intitially under a curse that turned her into a human she managed to find her niche in the group as her magic use came in handy. Though initially drawn to Dave due to a shared interest in science, she was manipulated by him and her hatred cemented after he betrayed the group. Has a crush on Ystin's steed, the Pegasus Vanguard later dating him and becoming his girlfriend.
- Actual Pacifist: Generally reluctant to fight in general unless highly provoked. When she does fight she usually prefers defensive spells or those that neutralize her opponents non lethally.
- Hero Ball: Has a general problem allowing people to get hurt, to the point that she'll go into dangerous situations without thinking it through.
- Humanity Ensues: Turned into a human when under a curse by Stasis. She was eventually able to break it.
- Odd Friendship: With Six. Considering [one is a purple unicorn from a peaceful land who believes in the magic of friendship, and the other is a human supersoldier hailing from a world stricken with near-consistent war...
- Squishy Wizard: CANNOT take a hit. When faced with actually danger Twilight is easily incapacitated.
- Thou Shall Not Kill: Opposes killing of villians on both her behalf and those around her.
- Voluntary Shapeshifting: After her curse was broken she was able to use the solid form of the curse to regain human form when needed. Later she (along with Vanguard) gained near unlimited Shapeshifting powers.
- Wide-Eyed Idealist: Doesn't believe that anyone is truly iredeemable, and prefers to think well of people unless given thourough reasons to believe otherwise.
A British Gentleman with a keen mind and a somwhat addictive love of puzzles. Though not as effective in combat as the others he's the one to go to if there's a mental challenge. Joined Fey & Co Law Offices for the mental stimulation.
- Actual Pacifist
- Badass Bookworm: Not much when compared to the rest of the cast but when pressed he can put up a decent fight.
- Crippling Overspecialization: In a field which isn't often useful in this RP
- G-Rated Drug Puzzles which are far rarer in WAOAA than in his canon.
- Nice Hat
- Noodle Implements: Once tore apart a pen to make a lockpick in a desperate situation.
- Out of Focus: The most likely of Rhyme's characters to be shafted.
- Quintessential British Gentleman
- Barrier Warrior: Creates shields that can endure heavy blows and reflect attacks.
- Broken Bird: At first
- Brought Down to Normal: Subverted.
- Deflector Shields: An extension of her time powers.
- Desperately Looking for a Purpose in Life: After suddenly being thrust into adulthood.
- Happily Adopted: By Hayley in both the future timeline and the current one.
- Mythology Gag: Her last name is Tiro, a reference to Mami Tomoe (the basis to her designs) finishing move TIRO FINALE!
- No Immortal Inertia: A Minor example but she chaged from 15 to 24 after the Weapons arc.
- Time Stands Still: Her powers as Merlin's Musket.
Helen's mother for years and previous wielder of Merlin's musket and a bloodthirsty vampire. She's originally not caring about humanity first killing people for their blood. Fell in love with Hayley and turned her to save her life
- Abusive Parent: Trying to break Helen and used them and force her to be a submissive Weapon.
- Becoming the Mask
- Charm Person
- Character Development: Has become far more heroic and less selfish over time.
- Fully-Embraced Fiend: At first Character Development fixed this.
- Femme Fatale
- Lesbian Vampire
- Love Redeems:
- Older Than She Looks: Due to vampire immortality.
- Vegetarian Vampire: Post character development feeds mainly on bloodfruit and rats.
Merrideth "Rhyme" Beat
Death's Scythe and a dimensional hopper. Was a previous girlfriend of Dave and a Reaper from a universe like The World Ends with You. Has started a relationship with Amaya and Micheal Moonshine. A member of Fey & Co Law Offices.
- Absurdly Sharp Blade: The power of Death's Scythe.
- Author Avatar: Toned down from previous appearence but still shares her player's name.
- Bi the Way
- Can't Hold Her Liquor: Becomes a HUGE problem when she decided to rush into hell to save Amaya with little preperation or consideration.
- Dark Is Not Evil: A Reaper which creates monsters as her primary form of attack and needs to tear apart souls to survive. However she's thoroughly on the side of justice and out to save the world like the rest of the group.
- Don't Fear the Reaper: Generally quite nice.
- Drowning Her Sorrows: After Amaya's Death she took to drinking, due to the fact that it reminded her of her time with Amaya and becuase she was technically undead and thus likely wouldn't suffer the consequences of alchohol poisoning.
- Grim Reaper
- But Liquor Is Quicker: Pretty much the reason she loosened up to strike up her relationship with Amaya.
- Not So Different: Admits that she's similar to the vampires in that her survival relies on the destruction of others.
- Polyamory: Is dating Micheal and Amaya after the latter's Heel–Face Turn and confession
- Punch Clock Villain: Only goes after Players when she has to, and generally reluctant to erase good people even then.
- Sinister Scythe
- Thou Shalt Not Kill: After a quite unsettling lesson with Eve and Yuzuki, she's sworn off killing anything. However not unwilling to use non-lethal force.
A divine wolf from ancient Japan and the son of the Goddess Amaretsu. Is currently an adorable puppy and is frsutrated by being locked out of the cast.
- All Your Powers Combined: His power is a product of the brush god and can use any of their powers for the cost of ink.
- Badass Adorable: A wolf god in adorabable puppy form.
- Composite Character: Is clearly Chibirestsu from Ōkami but possesses his mother's brush god powers rather than his own.
- God Needs Prayers Badly: Relies on the faith of others to use his powers.
- Missing Mom: Is looking for Amamretsu and the Ark of Yamato.
- Physical God: Admitably not as powerful as his mother but a divine wolf nonetheless.
A defense lawyer from Cyberpunk New York and a player in their Reaper's Game. Partnered up with Eric over the course of the game. Gained control of a new law office on the Vorpal taking intergalactic cases. Capable of using the Kurain Channelling technique but otherwise avoiding feeding into the Fey Clan conflict. Wields the Element of Generosity.
- Benevolent Boss: Even giving her employees the exact shame cut of the profits that she takes.
- Deadpan Snarker: Likes to mock the ridiculousness of her cases sometimes.
- For Great Justice: Went into law to bring criminals to justice.
- Hello, Attorney!: Is considered quite attractive.
- Lie Detector: Her Magatama, an artifact of the Fey Clan.
- Necromancy A trait of the Fey clan allowing her to allow the dead to enter into her body.
- Perry Mason Method: The key to her defensive strategy in court.
- Supreme Chef: The one who cooked for the Fey Clan after her mother's passing and thus very good at making meals.
- They Killed Kenny: Was killed a total of three times, her Canon death in Ace Attorney, as a part of the Game arc of We Are Our Avatars, and as a part of the Cyber New York Game arc.
XionNumber XIV in Organization XIII and a Keyblade user. Sent on a mission to hunt heartless... In a world which lacks them. She's easygoing but some elements about her as mysterious.
- Cool Key: The Keyblade of course. The only weapon that can kill Heartless for good.
- Cloning Blues: Discovers she's a Sora Replica and is absorbing Roxas's energy.
- Humanoid Abomination: Appears as a hooded figure to most people, but suddenly shows her face to people that trust her.
- "It" Is Dehumanizing: Referred to as such by Second in command Saix because he only considers her a pawn in his plans.
- Let X Be the Unknown: Like all Organization XIII members the "X" in her name represents her incomplete nature.
- Magic Knight
- Opposite-Sex Clone: Of Sora. Didn't find out until after the fact.
- Pinnochio Syndrome: Was upset about being [[spoiler: a Replica so much that Roxas wished that she become her own person.
- Poisonous Person: Her energy absorbing powers suck life out of Roxas whether she wants to or not.
- Quest for Identity: Upon realizing that she shows traits that a Nobody shouldn't show, she decided to look
- Screw the Rules, I'm Doing What's Right!: Breaks the rules of Organization XIII to help the group.
- Transsexual: Unwilling Male to Female Transsexual. Also, she angsts over the fact that her gender is the same as Sora because she looks biologically female.
- The Unfavorite: Her existence is not noted in Organization XIII's group name. Saix in particular hates her.
Martin SheerMartin came from a land called Nirida, formerly an insular country, relatively isolated due to having mountains on one side and a desert on the other. They were a proud people, almost too proud. But Pelys wanted Niridia's iron and resources for themselves, and so Nirida was conquered. They killed Nirida's old rulers and installed their own nobles, who quickly became corrupt. In order to drive the war machine, prisoners were rounded up and sent to the mines, and the lords realized that the more convicts they could find, the more iron they could extract and favor they could find with Velcarri. So people started to be jailed left and right, for whatever charges they could trump up, or even outright fabricate. ...Even Niridans related to the lords were not immune....This did not end well. Rebellion was inevitable. And Nirida was on the verge of taking it back, before Janis stole the Cosmic Cube, and Pelys became far more powerful than the rebellion could ever fight. So Martin fled with a group, changed their names, and wandered the multiverse, searching for a new purpose.
- David Shine
- 'Lady Justina aka Ystin
- Phoniex Wright
- Ovi Cabbott
- B.B hood
- Rocket Raccoon
- Lady Celeste
- Cal burn
- Lea formally Axel
- Ebony Black
D.A.V.EThe creation of David Shine the Digitally Advanced Villain Emulator was created for cyber new york nypd in order to profile dangerous villians. It did not go well...D: (as he now known) almost brought the multiverse to its knees alongside Alice by using the twelve legendary weapons to annihilate entire worlds. They were defeated by our heroes with the help of Lady Celeste and the now human former bearers of the weapon powers.after that he has become a bit of a joke constantly being thrawted by his hated father and his pack of jackels...
Orville P PaxmanThe most vicous villian ever concieved he is the TAXMAN. If you do not pay your taxes he will hunt you down!
Equis and EntropyTwo dark shadows which formed from the guilt ridden psyche of David Shine. One has taken the form of a dark skinned pegasus and the other looks like Dave with white hair and red eyes.
XigbarMysterious marksman who works for the highest bidder... The brainEx scientist working for the brotherhood. After he went rogue he almost died and currently is missing...but his hatred for the brotherhood is vast and his vengeance will come. ???A marvel villain with a theatrical fare to his attempts in killing people. Is payed well and creates ever more elaborate death traps. Now he has been payed to bump off the trinity crew...
- Oberon Sexton
Sparty Mc Fly
Rainbow Dash, Callsign "Bishop" as The OperatorAn alternate universe Rainbow Dash, who somehow accidentally joined the Navy SEALs trying to sign up for the Blue Angels and eventually became an operator for the counter-terrorist agency Rainbow (no pun intended). Joined Kerberos after EndWar broke out.
- Badass Normal: Doesn't actually have any special powers or abilities beyond her skill with firearms and experience with special forces.
- Combat Pragmatist: Being a special forces soldier, it comes with the territory.
- Glass Cannon: Rainbow Dash wears some pretty heavy-duty armor - heavy-duty by modern human standards, and thus often woefully inadequate for the threats Kerberos faces. She's slow, and she can't take many hits - but is entirely willing to put a bullet between your eyes if she can help it.
- Grenade Launcher: Dash can snap one onto her assault rifle, if a bit of extra firepower is necessary.
- Professional Killer: Is working as one, not entirely because she wants to.
- Walking Arsenal: Averted. Dash owns a sidearm, a submachine gun, an assault rifle, a machine gun, a sniper rifle, and a beefed-up assault shield - but she can only carry her sidearm and two guns with her at any given time. There's just not enough room for anything else.
Jim "Hoxton" Hoxworth as The Fugitive!!
A modern-day bank robber who spent two years in jail before being busted out. It's not entirely clear why he's joined Kerberos.
- Badass Normal: No supernatural abilities, as with Rainbow Dash.
- Combat Pragmatist: Hoxton would probably still be in jail if he wasn't.
- Fragile Speedster: Hoxton prefers stealth. His two-piece suit allows for a modicum of style and maximum mobility - it, unfortunately, means he can't take any hits.
- Professional Killer: Was before he joined Kerberos, being a member of the Payday Gang.
- Squishy Heister: Hoxton specializes in stealth operations. With a low-magazine stealth-focused M 4 A 1 and a two-piece suit as his only line of defense, going loud means he usually leaves.
Lucy Mk IIAfter humanity perfected beyond lightspeed travel they eventually found other lifeforms. Some friendly some not much. Lucy Mk II is an an advanced android "angel" created to battle beings that can be considered a threat to humanity. Equipped with the Omni-Drive system Lucy is capable of extreme maneuverability in the air. She is very committed to her duty And do anything to carry out her orders. Thankfully her AI program is intelligent enough to commune with other beings without problem. She was programmed with emotions as well but she keeps them turned off in the name off efficiency. The Program however is prone to glitch and turn itself on from time to time and she is not authorized to remove it.
The Real Wren
Shut up and shop. No, there IS no 'Or' option there.A traveling merchant running a line of mega-markets all throughout the multiverse, selling his wares to those who want them and at reasonable prices at that, his attitude differs depending on whether you're a customer or not. Predictably, he hates thieves, people who waste his time, friendship and saying he's a 'Good' person.
I'm sorry, but I honestly think you should really, REALLY reconsider.Quiet and a bit withdrawn, Doc is exactly what his nickname would suggest. Unable to recall his real name, he races around the world, helping those in need.