Funny: We Are Our Adventuring Avatars
- Captain Awesome's response to DOVE's death.
- Cave Bay, just Cave Bay.
- The first appearance of The Boss is... well, quite insane. It starts at that post and gets weirder from there.
- When Twilight starts to eat a sandwich after saying she'd attempt necromancy Six holds her at gunpoint and gives us this line.
Six: "Twilight... put down the sandwich. I do not want to have to hurt you. Just put down the fucking sandwich."
- AM-19 (not HK-47 do not steal, please)'s reaction to Twilight's name.
- Zel drives possibly crazier than Eve did before.
- The truth about Kelly Chambers
- This gem from a dying Rhyme:
- This scene in the Rift Caves.
Baron K. Roolenstein: ...But how am I gonna get the goods needed to rebuild KAOS? My wife is gonna kill me if I use her pots and pans again!
Zel: Oh, I know the feeling.
Kyle: Pots and pans? Jesus, that explains why it was cut through like butter. Try... not using pots and pans.
(Asagi lets Zel's comment go uncommented on.)
Asagi: ...Could buy some parts for cheap at used parts sellers.
(She shrugs. Baron K. Roolenstein looks at Kyle and Asagi and smiles.)
Baron K. Roolenstein: Ah. Good idea. See ya later. Time to put your suggestions in place and finally take over the Northern Kremisphere!
(Baron K. Roolenstein's helipack activates and Baron K. Roolenstein leaves the Rift Caves, maniacally laughing on how he will finally take over the world. He also drops a set of weapons in the process.)
Asagi: ...I feel guilty for trying to be helpful...
- Deadpool in Cyber New York
Deadpool:-Looks up from his book by the fireplace-
That was so cheesy, I just shat pepperjack!
- Oppon Nuka Style!
- What begins as a declaration of a crush on Fido by Vincent turns into a ruthless needling of the two started by Eon and Alisia and soon spreads to the entire crew
- Umika: Well, this certainly gives new meaning to the phrase "Man's Best Friend".
- "I told you about them stairs, sis!"
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.