A Mobile Phone Game where you combine items together to make new items. You start with only the four classical elements, fire, water, earth and air, but by combining these in different ways and by then combining the results of these combinations, you can make up to 700 different items.
This game provides examples of:
- Alchemy Is Magic: Combining the right items allows you to transform them into something else entirely.
- A Winner Is You: Finding every item grants you a short animation of the items spinning around and text saying something along the lines of "All Items Discovered!" A similar thing happens when you discover all the combinations for every item.
- The Dragonslayer: Combining Knight with Dragon makes Hero, implying the knight killed the dragon.
- Gotta Catch Them All: There are 700 items to make in total, and multiple ways to make each item.
- Green Aesop: The game warns you that paper cups should always be recycled "unless the drinker enjoys destroying the world".
- Pegasus: Made by combining Horse or Unicorn with Sky or Bird.
- The Phoenix: Made by combining fire with bird, death, life or egg.
- Ptero Soarer: Pterodactyl can be made by combining dinosaur with a number of items, including bird, and its description calls it "the original dinosaur bird" even pterosaurs were not dinosaurs, and dinosaurs were actually more closely related to modern-day birds than pterosaurs.
- Space Is Cold: Combining space and thermometer makes cold.
- Stock "Yuck!": The game calls vegetables "The bane of children worldwide".
- Stuff Blowing Up: You can make items such as explosion, grenade, gunpowder and atomic bomb.
- Swamps Are Evil: Swamp is an ingredient for sickness, quicksand and alligator, among other things. Its description also calls it a "wretched hive of scum".
- Tastes Like Chicken: The description for chicken says that everything tastes like it.
- Unicorn: Made by combining horse with magic, story, legend, rainbow or double rainbow.
- Weakened by the Light: Combining vampire with sun or dawn creates ash, implying the vampire burnt to death.