The character for original generation characters who show up in the various SD Gundam G Generation games.
A work in progress since not all of the OG characters may be listed.
Characters who first appeared in SD Gundam G Generation: Monoeye Gundams
- FaceHeel Turn: He defects from Zeon after he can't comprehend why Serein would choose Siegfried over him.
- Munchkin: Ein uses System Fafnir, which enhances his Newtype abilities to the point where nobody, be it Amuro Ray, Kamille Bidan, Domon Kasshu, Heero Yuy, or anyone else can lay a finger on him. Battles against Ein become an exercise in frustration until Sieg figures out how to counter it.
- Shout-Out Theme Naming: A reference to Der Ring des Nibelungen with Lewi whose MS is equipped with "System Fafnir".
- Dark Action Girl: A Cyber-Newtype under the Titans. Mind you, it's not her choice. In the game's DS version, Serein pretends to be brainwashed and voluntarily worked under Project Seirene because she can't being stand separated from Siegfried.
- Secret Character: Playing the game a second time can allow you to recruit her.
Principality of Zeon
Characters who first appeared in SD Gundam G Generation:
- Voiced by: Rumiko Ukai (G Generation), Rei Sakuma (G Generation Zero onwards)
- Voiced by: Yosuke Akimoto (all games)
- Voiced by: Taichiro Hirokawa (G Generation to G Generation F), Toshiyuki Morikawa (G Generation Spirits onwards)
- Lethal Joke Character: Ivan start with exactly 1 point in every pilot stat except for Awakening, which governs damage done by attacks that use MP, such as funnel/bit attacks and finishing moves. Said Awakening stat will increase at an astonishing rate when leveling up and boost his other stats. Give him a unit with MP-consuming attacks, and he can be useful. After a bit of level grinding, the bonus will make up for his Crippling Overspecialization in Awakening attacks. Afterward, he will start kicking ass.
- Voiced by: Naoko Matsui (all games)
- Voiced by: Miho Miyagawa (all games)
Characters who first appeared in SD Gundam G Generation Zero:
- Martial Arts Headband: Always seen wearing a white hachimaki with the words 根性 (Konjo or Willpower).
Characters who first appeared in SD Gundam G Generation F:
- Magikarp Power: Eterna start with abysmal stats. But keep levelling her up (or just take advantage of her high charm by assigning her as the ship's guest) and suddenly, her shooting jumps from 12 to 48 (and it can still go up to 50) which is higher than most characters.
- Expy: His physical features (including the colored camo paint on his face) resemsbles Arnold as Dutch from the first Predator movie.
Characters who first appeared in SD Gundam G Generation SEED:
Characters who first appeared in SD Gundam G Generation: DS:
- All of the Other Reindeer: Dee's feared by faceless Red Shirt because of her ability. She get along with the hero group pretty well though.
- Mind-Control Eyes: Dee has this after she's subjected to hostile brainwashing.
- Rei Ayanami Expy: It's hard not to see Dee Trier as Rei Ayanami's long-lost sister.
- Robo Speak: When Dee talks near the end of DS, her dialogue appear in all katakana (a usual way to utilize this trope). She only "speaks" naturally via Newtype power.
- Spell My Name with an "S": Her surname is etiehr Trier or Triel.