open/close all folders
From the movie
- Put on a Bus: By time of the PS2 game, he left Gaia for Earth and was replaced with by Fox.
- Disappointed by the Motive: Turns on Garneaux upon finding out he plans to destroy the formula just for the sake of power.
- Face Death with Dignity: Mimi when the ship she and Garneaux boarded gets shot down by CONSENT Rais.
- False Flag Operation: Mimi pulls this off by hacking Gaia's defense systems and firing them on a CONSENT ship.
- HeelFace Turn: Does this after learning of Garneaux's real motives.
- The Mole: Mimi is working for Garneaux; she'll do whatever it takes to steal the formula and hand it over to Garneaux, including dragging Gaia into war against CONSENT.
Chief Councilor Graves
- Big Bad: He is pretty much a power-hungry General Ripper; his motives can be seen below
- General Ripper: He wants to destroy the bioluminescence formula to maintain control over the Sides.
- The Mistress: He has one who appears to come out of a nazisploitation movie.
- Non-Action Big Bad: He doesn't fight any of the protagonists and relied on both Jack and his troops, being a general. And not a frontline one.
- Not-So-Well-Intentioned Extremist: He tried to forcibly procure the serum, supposedly to help with a food crisis. But in reality, he wanted to destroy it in order to implement a policy of selective starvation all in the name of power.
- Putting on the Reich
- Reasonable Authority Figure: He appears to be this the first time we see him, having a friendly chat with Mark. But the more we see of him, not so much.
- Too Dumb to Live: He sealed his fate when he decided to steal a Gaian spacecraft to escape and doesn't notify the nearby CONSENT forces about it..
- Char Clone: sort of. He serves as Mark's rival and former superior officer. Sans a mask or a red mobile suit.
- Colonel Badass: He is a Lieutenant Colonel and an ace Mobile Suit pilot, as one might expect from a Char Clone.
- The Dragon: He serves as Garneaux's adjutant/right-hand man throughout the movie.
- Evil Laugh: He has his moments, such as when he was defeated by Mark. As if he wasn't evil enough.
- Frameup: He kills a prison guard, framing Mark for the murder.
- Putting on the Reich
- What Happened to the Mouse?: After being defeated by Mark (he only managed to disable Jack's Rai), Jack wasn't seen again after the Illuminati reinforcements arrive.
From the Game
- Actually a Doombot: Possibly. We don't know for sure if the Rysis that Reed was fighting from the start was a MW unit the entire time, or only just the final boss.
- Char Clone: Reed Fox's rival and the pilot of Project Raven.
- The Heavy: While Bais is the Big Bad, Rysis gets all the screentime, and carries out Bais' plans.