Ha-ha-ha-how's it goin', bros?Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg
, better known as PewDiePienote
, is a Swedish YouTuber
widely known for his Let's Play
s of horror games. His reactions
, recurring characters
(usually resulting in Funny Schizophrenia
), eternal hatred of barrels
, tendency to curse
, exceptional hamminess
, and general randomness
have gotten him a fairly large
audience, but now his channel has become the most polarizing topic on YouTube
. His Amnesia: The Dark Descent Let's Play
, where most of his recurring "characters" came from,note
is also where he attracts most of his fans, which he calls his "Bro Army"
He was elected King of the Web
on February 29, 2012. He is currently the most subscribed channel on YouTube (not counting YouTube's own channels) and holds a Guinness World Record for it. He now has over 30 million subs. His new website can be found here
. Pewdie is also a philanthropist, having started multiple charities for causes from kids with cancer to providing clean drinking water, raising over a million dollars altogether.
In December 2014, Pewdie was a brief subject in the South Park
episodes "#Rehash" and "#Happyholograms", the former episode being a setup for the plot of the two-parter, and the latter having Pewdie himself become a Deus ex Machina to shut down Eric Cartman's YouTube channel (Cartman Brah) by having everyone on the Internet turn to his own Let's Plays.
Pewdie's girlfriend Marzia (a.k.a CutiePie), who frequently appears on his channel, is also a very popular fashion/beauty Youtuber with her own page here.
open/close all folders
Games PewDiePie Has Played or Is Playing
His Let's Play videos include instances of:
- Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking: In his Trials Evolution video, he begins to wonder what the point of some things are, gradually escalating until he begins to question the meaning of life...and then he questions the meaning of vegetables, since they taste like shit.
- Artifact Title: He frequently lampshades how much he doesn't release Fridays with PewDiePie videos on actual Fridays.
- As Long as It Sounds Foreign:
- Ascended Fangirl: His girlfriend, CutiePie AKA Marzia, was originally just a fan he would talk to over Facebook. She later became a semi-regular staple of his videos.
- Aside Glance: He does these when completely dumbfounded.
- Atomic F-Bomb: In episode 27 of his Calling playthrough, after a botched attempt to teleport to the basement using Hina's cell phone.
"AHH! NO! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do it! Please don't kill me! NO, NO, NO! AH, NEJ, NEJ!
AHH, NO! NOOOOOOOOOO!
I DIDN'T SAAAAAVE! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!"
- Audience Participation: Pewdiepie loves interacting with fans and sometimes asks the viewers what he should do next in games that give him choices. During his Dark Souls playthrough he even asked fans in the comments for hints or tips to help him progress through the Nintendo Hard game.
- Ax-Crazy: When the game he plays allows him to be insane(r), he will try it out. Taken literally with his Condemned LP and the fire axe.
- Awesome McCoolname: His middle names, Arvid Ulf, means "Forest Wolf."
- Bad Santa: A really sadistic Santa in Happy Wheels.
Run you dirty peasants/little shits!
- Bag of Holding: The new PewDiePie backpack, if Pewdie is to be believed.
- In the video, the backpack contained graphic novel, a guitar, a little Smough statue, a skateboard, Maya, a Jake the Dog hat, and a pair of glasses.
- Beat: "PewDiePie Processing Mode"
- Berserk Button: The mere sight of BARRELS!
- In his walkthrough of The Walking Dead, he becomes very attached to and protective of Clementine, the little girl the player character takes in. Her being in danger often gets always gets a spazy scream out of Pewds. He also gets very attached to Ellie from the Last of Us.
- Big Brother Instinct: For Clementine and Ellie most obviously, but also for Jodie. This is most glaring when Jodie has her shower scene and rather than eating the eye candy, he comments on her drying method.
- Big "NO!": Sometimes even in Swedish.
- Happened while playing "Limbo", when he thought in the end that he had gone to where he started from and thought he'd have to do it all again. Luckily, he didn't.
- Occurs in "Ikenie No Yoru: Night of the Sacrifice", when the yellow character which Pewds named Stephanie (because she resembles Stephano) jumps off a cliff, killing herself. Pewds is heartbroken at this.
- He lets out a very prolonged one in Corpse Party when he discovers that Mayu has been smashed against the wall and turned into a shapeless pile of gibs.
- He does one at the end of "Pizza Delivery".
(THANKS FOR WATCHING!)
- In his video of I Am Bread (he's playing as a cracker), he spends a lot of time in the start struggling to locate the cheese. When he finally does (after struggling to get on the table), he finds another challenge in that the cheese is under a lid that he must remove. When he finally does remove the lid, the cracker he's playing as breaks apart, getting him an F. He lets out of one these that is so long it starts breaking up like a glitch.
- Big Word Shout: As a general rule, most of the things that come out of Pewdie's mouth are shouted. However, he was prone to shouting "STEPHANOOO!" and "PIGGEEH!" especially loud almost every time he encountered them in earlier playthroughs. His most well known shout, however, has to be BARRELS!.
- "Holy shit! I can't fap! I CAN'T FAP! I CAN'T FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!"
- Big "YES!":
- Bilingual Bonus:
- The Italian spoken at the menuscreen in the playthrough of Afraid Of Monsters. Pewdie didn't know what was said either.
- Anytime he finds Martin or a POLISBILnote , he will speak Swedish.
- Sometimes he curses in Italian, like in the first episode of the Unfair Mario playthrough and in his Get On Top video, where he said "Vaffanculo" ("fuck you") a few times, and often curses in Swedish when exasperated.
- He has a habit of cursing in Swedish.
- "Felix", "arvid", and "ulf" (his first name and two middle names) mean "happy", "forest", and "wolf", respectively.
- Bishōnen: He is pretty damn fabulous, after all.
- Bittersweet Ending: His Journey playthrough. Part four (the penultimate episode) has a jarring Downer Ending when Pewdie's accomplice Bengt freezes to death on the mountain, but part five concludes the series with bucketfuls of Sweet Dreams Fuel, and Pewdie manages to complete the game for Bengt.
- Black Comedy: He tends to lapse into this at frequent intervals.
- Black Comedy Rape: Infamous for frequently joking about it in his pre-Retsupurae videos. People who watched the parody were appalled at how often Felix made jokes along these lines (in their 7.5 minute video montage, he said it at least twenty times, the first of which is the second word he says), and expressed disdain for him accordingly. After the incident, there was enough of an outcry against this line of humor that he decided that he would stop making rape jokes.
- Blatant Lies: During his playthrough of Cat Mario 3, Pewds promises not to swear after doing so quite a bit for the first half of the video. After 15 deaths in a very short amount of time, he predictably snaps and lets loose a lengthy Cluster F-Bomb.
Marzia: Are you using my high heels?
Pewdie: ...no. [beat]
- Body Horror: Too many instances to count, whether it be thumbnails or in-game.
- Book Ends: His 2015 New York vlog starts with him pulling the camera from his mouth, and ends with him pulling the camera into his mouth. The same sound effect is used for both instances.
- Bread, Eggs, Milk, Squick:
- In one of his own custom mods.
"You wake up with a pounding head, a slight pain in your neck and a swollen penis."
- Letting Piggeh talk for too long causes this.
- Broken Tears: At the end of the first part of his Dark Souls II LP.
- At the end of the Luna Game video, where he gets caught off-guard by a huge scare at the very end while trying to do the outro.
- Bumbling Dad: Up to Eleven with Pewdie's voice over.
Son: Dad, I lost my arm!
Dad: I DON'T CARE!
- Buxom Is Better: Rebecca from Nosferatu strongly motivated him to play the game.
- Call Back: In his Outlast LP, Pewdie comes across a wall of rocks that are blocking his path. He then says "Jennifer has fucked us."
- When he finds a giant boulder in Goat Simulator, guess what he calls it?
- In almost every video: "H-H-How's it going, bros? My name is PeeeeewDiePiiieee!"
- Double Subverted in a couple of Happy Wheels videos: "My name... why do you always need to know my name? Of course my name is PeeeeewDiePiiieee!.
- Subverted during his playthrough of McPixel, where he opened one of his videos with "My name is Macpewdie and welcome back to more McPixel."
- Subverted during his newer videos, where he says "My name is (gibberish)".
- Another main one is "And welcome toooo...(name of game)!"
- "Notice me, senpai!"
- When playing horror games, he often says "Hello?"
- Whenever he dies in Alice: Madness Returns, he'll say "I became a butterfly!"note , and eventually it made its way to other series.
- In The Last of Us, while using the El Diablo gun he'll say "EL DIABLO!"
- When he picks up a confidential in Outlast, he'll say "Confidential? Not anymore!"
- "I DON'T CAAAAARRRRE" for Irresponsible Dad.
- Piggeh has "I'm Pumped!" and "Yeaaahh."
- Stephano says "Allos, Pewdie" so often that it could be considered his catchphrase.
- THAT'S HOW I ROLL! That's how I get all the laaadieees!
- He tends to call people/things "little shits" quite a bit.
- "What is this? What is all of this?"
- When waking up in Lucius, Pews will say "Waking up in the Morning, not giving a single Fuck."
- He will often yell "SHUT UP!" at things that scare him, animate or inanimate.
- "That's how we do it in the PewDiePie town!"
- In Cry of Fear and Afraid Of Monsters at least, he tends to say "Oh no no no no senoritas everywhere!"
- In Alice: Madness Returns, he yells "I'M ON MY PERIOOOOD!" whenever he activates the "Hysteria" power.
- He will often say "DEUTSCHLAND!" to Edgar.
- "THAT'S HOW WE DO IT IN THE POODIEPIE TOWN!"
- Catchphrase Spouting Duo: Pewdie and any character he manages to get hold of.
- Chainsaw Good: He's positively ecstatic when he finds the bloody chainsaw weapon in Rise of Nightmares.
- Character Development:
- Deciding to stop making rape jokes after the internet's backdraft grew high.
- His playthrough of Five Nights at Freddy's 2; when the game throws a Jump Scare at him, he'll brush it off in an unamused manner or pretend to overreact. This is from a guy who got notably (in)famous on Youtube for screaming at everything.
- His playthrough of Sonic.exe as well; when he is greeted with the "I AM GOD" picture, Pewdie doesn't so much as freak out as he just gives the picture a solid look and then going, "Okay, I mean, Sonic, you're not that beautiful. Let's be honest."
- Christmas Episode: Pewdie was the first person to try the first Christmas themed mod for Amnesia.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Pewdie invokes this heavily, whenever he isn't in the company of one of his many "friends."
Pewdie: Don't be hating, I'm a fucking unicorn.
- Its been shown that, despite Marzia (CutiePie, his girlfriend) has acted as the "straight girl" when both play a videogame, she's more likely to fall into this territory.
- Cluster F-Bomb: Used liberally when being chased. He's also been swearing more in Swedish lately, using curses like "Fan!" ("Fuck", literally "The Devil") and "Helvete!" ("Goddamnit", literally "Hell").
- Comically Missing the Point: In his playthrough of Thirty Flights of Loving:
Pewds: "Wanted: Armed Robbery, Conspiracy, Forgery, Bootlegging. Winston Borges." What? Your name's Winston?? You LIAR!
- Companion Cube: Pewdie has a lot of these.
- Stephano is a "talking" golden statue that shares most of Pewdie's fan art, and is usually found early on in custom stories made specifically for him.
- Before he found Stephano, he would sometimes carry a human skull, Skully, who shared the same exact voice.
- When Stephano is otherwise unavailable, Pewdie seeks the company of a diverse array of other characters, such as Piggeh (a dead pig), Mr. Chair (a chair) and Jennifer (a rock).
- In his playthrough of Ghost Hunt, a survival horror map made with Garry's Mod, he calls the ghost detector Herky. He's apparently afraid of ghosts.
- Segway Guy really like his vehicles, but especially Vespanote .
- Subverted in his Black Snow playthrough
Pewdie: "Alright flowers, tell me where your leader is."
Pewdie: "Forgot flowers can't talk, shit!"
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass / Obfuscating Stupidity: Usually when he plays Trouble in Terrorist Town, he starts shooting people almost instantly regardless of whether or not he's innocent, gets killed, and causes the others much headache. However, in "PLEASE GIVE ME A LARGER PENIS", he acts innocent and maneuvers the others into killing each other off, with Ken being the only one left. Then he hunts down Ken, much to the surprise of everyone else.
- Crossover: Pewdie played Dead Island together with Morfar, another Swedish Let's Player with a similar fan-artistic, yet smaller, fanbase. He also played the Co-op mode of Cry of Fear and is playing an ARMA mod called DayZ together with Cry, aka Chaotic Monki. Recently, Pewds did the co-op of Survivors with Ken aka Cinnamon Toast Ken and played GTAIV with Ian and Anthony from Smosh. Strippin also joined him and Ken for an episode of "Best Fiends".
- A Date with Rosie Palms: The scenario in his Babysitter Bloodbath video where he ends up having to press a key with rapid succession, which (on camera) makes it look a lot like he's beating off.
- Doesn't help that he gets gradually faster each time, to the point where the camera starts trembling.
- The captions even lampshade this.
- Death by Irony: In his Journey LP, Bengt dies right after Pewdie finishes a speech about all of the good times Bengt and him have had together, and how he loves him.
- Defictionalisation: A Bro sent him a real Stephano statue for Christmas 2011. He's also received a Barrel candy.
- Despair Event Horizon: Bengt's death in the Journey LP.
- Disproportionate Retribution: During his LP of Siren:
"Oh no, you scared my dog! YOU WILL DIE FOR THIS!"
- Delayed Reaction: While playing Outlast: Whistleblower he was forced to watch a torture scene happen to two male hostages with the villain calling them by girl based nicknames but when he escaped the villain by climbing into a vent and looked at what he presumed were hanging women's corpses on the ceiling, he slowly realised that was no women in the asylum, only men and further realised that the villain was preforming fatal unprofessional sex changes.
"So he did it to women too? Or did he give them tits? I think those are (fully realises) fake tits, oh my god, I see it now."
- Distaff Counterpart: Subverted with Cutie Pie, aka Marzia, Felix's girlfriend's channel. While Pewdiepie does let's plays, she herself mostly does blogs on fashion and makeup tutorials. She actually made a video explaining that she was her own person and people shouldn't subscribe if they expect to see Pewdie all the time.
- Distracted by the Sexy: Frequently.
- If he manages to catch a glimpse of a grunt's butt, he is immediately distracted by it.
- His first goal in Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi was to find Rebecca and her titties.
- He agreed that "Santas wife" was a beautiful woman.
- Motorboating Sophie's titties in Cry of Fear was decidedly something he wanted to do.
- In part 7 of his Lucius playthrough, Pewdie frequently lost himself in the middle of commentary to stare at the naked maid in the bath.
- Epic Fail:
- One jumpscare in Ao Oni had him jumping in fright, alt-tabbing out of the game, revealing the walkthrough he was using.
- In general, jump scares leave his leg in pain a lot, especially in the reading of Bongcheon Dong Ghost were he had to get a pillow in case another jump scare happened during the reading. He was right.
- In general, first person jump scares is something Pewdie is terrible at, but even moreso First Person Platform Jumping. Once, he wound up hitting the "record" button by mistake as a result, which meant about a minute of game footage wasn't recorded (his webcam, however, was still on).
- During the playthrough of Condemned: Criminal Origins, crashes caused him to cut the video short twice—in a row.
- During his No Swear Electric Challenge, he manages to save himself from saying "fuck" via Last-Second Word Swap...only to swap it with another swear ("fine ass bitch").
- Everyone Is Bi: It appears to be so with every male character.
- Everything's Cuter with Kittens: Occasionally after a couple bad jump scares, he'll go into "cat therapy" and search up cats and kittens on Google Images.
- Extreme Omnisexual: Piggeh. He'll even put the moves on barrels.
- Eye Scream: His Surgeon Simulator 2013 eye transplant video. Poor Bob.
- Famous Last Words: Captioned when Pewdie says "Please don't find me" while playing Amnesia: Killings in Altstadt.
- Fan Community Nickname: Literally, his fans are known as "Bros", sharing the same name as the nicknamed Amnesia enemies. He also tend to call the skullhand from Afraid Of Monsters "Ruben", and then there's all the other characters he's made up.
- Fan Disillusionment: He made a comment on the Retsupurae mocking him that implied he was Only in It for the Money. This upset some of his fans quite a bit. Weeks later, he made a video clarifying the comment in question and attempting to provide damage control.
- Fan Disservice: His LET ME BE YOUR HERO! video. It's just Pewdie singing a cover of Enrique Iglesias' "Hero" while walking around and skipping stones—as well as groping, licking, and caressing his sex toy named Jerry. It gets kind of hard to watch.
- Also, his Loadout video. Just watch it.
- His Harlem Shake video, which featured him dancing in women's underwear. Through the underwear, his penis was rather...er...noticeable◊ in the original video (which got flagged), so he had to re-upload it with a big censor on the spot.
- Filler: Often, when he plays an Amnesia mod that is short in time length, Pewds would play another Amnesia mod, or, on one occasion, plays another horror game.
- Flanderization: Compare Pewdie thennote and Pewdie nownote .
- Flipping the Bird: In his first Obscurity video at the end after a bad Jump Scare.
- Follow the Leader: To be blunt: a shitload of Swedish newbie Let's Players have popped up, and all of them advertise themselves in comments on Pewdie's videos. All Swedes.
- Foreign Cuss Word:
- "Vaffanculo!"note . Greetings from Italy too, PewDie.
- He also has a tendancy to say jävla helvetes, fan, and fitta. note .
- Foreign Language Tirade: Dark Souls is so rage inducingly difficult for him that he spends most of the first episode speaking Swedish.
- Full-Frontal Assault: TELEPORTING NAKED GUYS!
- Freeze-Frame Bonus: A common feature in his montage videos, usually poking fun at what Pewdie is saying or doing.
- In select videos, you will see his desktop and you might be able to see some folders containing various types of porn.
- Freudian Excuse: The reason Irresponsible Dad is so....irresponsible towards his son is because Santa didn't give him any presents during his childhood.
- Funny Foreigner: Boy howdy.
- Fun with Acronyms: While playing To the Moon, Pewdie pronounces ADG to stand for "Angry Dinosaur Guillotine".
- Similarly, in his playthrough of Slender: The Arrival, he pronounces PFD to stand for "PewDiePie's Fucking Dick".
- Additionally, in his playthrough of The Crooked Man, he pronounces AED to stand for "Angry Evil Dick".
- Fun with Subtitles: He'll usually subtitle his Swedish swears into English, and add little comments when something doesn't make sense. His early montage videos wrote what he and his characters said, but sometimes replaced words with images and punctuated with emoticons.
- Gainax Ending: Occasionally.
- GASP!: One of Pewds' default reactions to a jumpscare.
- Gay Moment: For Valentine's Day, Pewds and Cry read a fanfiction about themselves.
- Genre Savvy: Pewdie can generally predict certain twists in stories, such as Takuro actually being a traitor after having miraculously escaped the Oni. He's also this way about his fans' behavior in response to his actions, stating that he'll get "fifty-million comments about it" when he forgets the name of a game in his Shadow of the Colossus walkthrough.
- Gilligan Cut: After recieving a ceramic barrel and a ceramic Slender Man, he tries standing Slendy upright in the barrel. One cut later, and Slendy's head first instead.
- Giver of Lame Names: QWOP named his cat Rickulus, if Pewdie is to be believed.
- Glad-to-Be-Alive Sex: Pewdie wanted to make babies with Stephano after surviving House of Creeps 3. Stephano reacted with disgust and anger... but after 15 seconds he said the exact same thing to Pewdie.
- Gone Horribly Right: In "HOT SAUCE FAIL", where Pewdie decided to do a challenge where he'd have to eat some hot sauce every time he swore. (Doesn't sound like much until you realize that Pewdie got this sauce from a guy in a back alley, had to sign a contract, and was advised to never eat more than a toothpick's worth.) Eventually, he does swear, and after taking the sauce he is too distracted by the pain and agony to swear. He does eventually acknowledge this.
- Gratuitous Foreign Language: Has a habit of slipping back into Swedish and, oddly enough, Spanish, French or Italian. Despite this, in his Swedish commentary of Happy Wheels, Pewdie slips some English words in by accident several times.
- Gratuitous German: Occasionally. "EDGAR! DEUTSCHLAND!"
- "No. Just... No" Reaction: His response to finding out that Xuarest Xth killed his mother in Mad Father, and then killed her and wiped the blood off of her face just to notice how pretty she was was essentially:
Pewds: That's... That's just... No.
- Nonindicative Name:
- Piggeh is actually a snake, according to one playthrough of an Amnesia mod.
- The "statues" that he blames so often while playing Amnesia are actually suits of armour.
- In his playthrough of "The Stanley Parable" he called a radiator a refrigerator and a refrigerator a radiator.
- The 'title card' for his Amnesia Custom Story "Through the Portal" video implies it's a crossover of Portal, when it really is a Fan Sequel.
- No Pronunciation Guide: Since English is not his first language
- Not Distracted by the Sexy: Nothing Piggeh has tried in a attempt to seduce Pewdie has suceeded.
- Nothing Is Scarier: Two words: CATACOMBS CHALLENGE. Just imagine having to navigate by yourself through the real Paris catacombs with little information on what to do besides getting three keys. Not to mention the feeling that someone's going to pop out and scare you at any given moment, or at the same time be following you silently...
- Notice This: The only thing that can guarantee that Pewdie find items in some of the games.
- Not Quite Dead: Irresponsible Dad and JB can still talk even after being decapitated or turned into Ludicrous Gibs, lampshaded once in a while.
- Not That There's Anything Wrong with That: Draws on this a lot in his playthrough of Cho Aniki.
- N-Word Privileges: He's only used it once, and it was in this video.
- Only in It for the Money: His infamous comment on the Retsupurae controversy implied this, but it's clearly not true.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: Averted, as the majority of the bros know his real name.
- OOC Is Serious Business:
- Whenever he breaks character, it will be because he is genuinely scared. The second part of the Afraid Of Monsters playthrough has him terrified for minutes.
- The only other time he breaks character is when he's genuinely saddened and on the verge of tears.
- Ooh, Me Accent's Slipping: Pewds sometimes switches from English to Swedish in his walkthroughs, but he usually gives us subtitles when this happens.
- Orphaned Series: Including, but definitely not limited to...
- His playthrough of Parappa The Rapper was only three parts long, and Pewdie never got past the Full Tank level.
- His Alice: Madness Returns LP is a more popular example. It went up to part 15 but will unfortunately never see a part 16, since Pewdie forgot his save file for the game when moving.
- His Seaman playthrough, due to being too freaked out by the Death by Sex scene.
- Out-of-Character Moment: In his walkthrough of the Cry of Fear custom story, The Stairway, there's one Jump Scare that doesn't get him. Pewdie himself is surprised.
- Overly Long Gag: His speech/eulogy after killing the patient named Bob in Surgeon Simulator 2013.
""Surgery Failed"..."And it was going so well..."... Bob has left us, Bros... He was such a good friend... He was always there for me... I'm going to miss him so much... *sobs* ... His beautiful face, that I haven't seen.. Half of his nose, that I haven't seen either. It was.. special. What me and Bob had, it was something you see once in a lifetime... Bob was one of those guys you could just go out and have a beer with. And make out a little bit with. And it wouldn't be awkward the day after. Bob was that guy. He would actually touch my butt a lot, and it would tickle.
In the nicest way... Bob knew how to treat me like a princess... *sigh* ... Bob... You will be remembered... I love you. One day, we'll meet again. And then... I will kiss you. I will gather the courage... and I will lick your nipples. Bob... Bob... *sobs*..."
- Overly Narrow Superlative: Pewdie called Quickscope Simulator "the most accurate no-scope simulator" he's ever seen.
- Papa Bear:
- In his Playthrough of The Walking Dead, he becomes very protective of Clementine, the little girl that the player character takes in. At one point he even explicitly states that he'll stop playing the game if she gets killed off. The same applies towards Ellie from the Last of Us.
- He's also very protective of Fluffy. He even states that he would uninstall the game if he died ( he doesn't, by virtue of never existing in the first place).
- Pet the Dog: Quite literally, as Pewdie has had several dogs, the most famous being Maya (or Puga as they sometimes call her). Edgar's probably a close second.
- Play the Game, Skip the Story: In-Universe. This was averted in his early playthroughs where he would take care to read the journals so common in horror games- however as time progressed he began to skip them more and more.
- Please Don't Leave Me: Said by Pewdie right before Bengt dies.
- Pretty Boy / Mr. Fanservice: Guess who?
- Previously On: Sometimes in LP series, Pewdie will give a quick recap of the previous episode. It usually follows this template:
Pewdie (in strange accent): In the previous episode...
(one-second recap of something from previous episode)
Pewdie (in same accent): And the epic story continues...
- Psycho Lesbian: One of his playthroughs of Facade ends up like this.
Pewdie: "No lesbian love for you!"
- In some of his recent montage-esque videos, the transition from scene to scene will show an image with a pattern of Felix the Cat heads. Get it, because Pewdie's name is Felix...
- In his Christmas gift idea video, he shows a fake piece of poop which he is clearly disgusted by. He then asks "Who came up with this shit...literally?"
- Pyrrhic Victory: See Bittersweet Ending above.
- Rage Quit: In part 17 of his Fahrenheit Let's Play, he just got up out of his chair and left his house for about a minute after Carla says "I love you" to Lucas after actually knowing him and being in the same room as him for about five hours tops.
- He has done this several times now in his Dark Souls Let's Play often not coming back for several hours or even a day. To be fair though, the game tries it's hardest get this reaction out of anyone who plays it and is very good at inducing rage.
- He also decided to quit playing Five Nights at Freddy's after dying too many times by Foxy in the fourth night. He does finish the sequel, though.
- Rhyming with Itself:
I know you love me, I don't care
I sing Justin Bieber, I don't care
- Relax-o-Vision: Invoked in his playthrough of the Amnesia mod House of Creep 3 - he gets so spooked by the sheer amount of Teleporting Naked Guys in the hallway, he has to quit the game and look up pictures of kittens. He refers to it as "Kitten Therapy" and sometimes does the same with puppies.
- Rhymes on a Dime: From one of his QWOP videos:
Haters gonna hate,
I laugh cuz you skate,
This is not my fate,
Because I ate.
- Ridiculously Cute Critter: Most of the dogs that he and Marzia own qualify, the most recent one being Maya, or Puga as many fans have called it. Maya still qualifies after having lost an eye.
- Running Gag: Now with its own page.
- Sadist Show: Occasionally.
- Sanity Slippage: Pewdie's second playthrough of SCP-087-B may be the closest time he's come to being completely traumatised. Towards the end, he starts whimpering and begging for the game to stop, and when he reaches the final scare, he calms down and proclaims he's a man, then runs out of the room screaming.
- His frustrating playthrough of Cat Mario eventually reduces him to a raving mess and attempting to Rage Quit only 2 minutes in.
- The first episode of his playthrough of "Unfair Mario" lives up to its episode title: "ALL OF MY HATE!"
- Say My Name: BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENGT