"i hereby dub this the weirdest horror RPG game in the entire universe..."
— random Youtuber on a playthrough of this game.
Hello? Hell...o?(Japanese: もしも死ねぇ/Moshi moshinee) is a freeware indie horror game by Ryuuichi Tachibana.You play as a boy named Kazuki that is going through strain in a relationship with his girlfriend, Akari. It takes place in a strange room where you have to accomplish certain things in order to complete all the endings. There are over 30 endings to accomplish (with seven more endings, 5 bad, 1 good, and one "Truth" end, but should you beat one of these you're pretty much done for the first part), meaning you'll have to play it over and over again to beat them all...with the title screen and room changing with almost every time you are returned.There is an English version,Japanese version,Chinese version,and Korean version up for free download.
- And Now for Someone Completely Different: After reaching certain endings as Kazuki, you get to play as Akari, or what appears to be Akari in an alternate world where her and Kazuki's roles are reversed.
- Color-Coded Characters: The Ghost!Akari is blue, while the Ghost!Kazuki is red.
- Ghostly Gape: The ghosts of Akari and Kazuki have black, nearly-round eyes and mouths.
- Jigsaw Puzzle Plot: The circumstances only gradually become clear as you progress through various endings.
- Jump Scare: Some pretty darn good ones too. You're going to have to go through these whether you like it or not if you want to complete the endings(not all of them have jumpscares though).
- Killer Teddy Bear: A teddy bear may pull a sneak attack on you in one ending.
- Lights Off, Somebody Dies: Snuffing out the lights never ends well.
- Mind Screw: Things can get confusing, especially once an alternate universe is suddenly brought into play.
- Multiple Endings: The game is mostly this.
- Newhart Phonecall: Generally, we only hear what Kazuki's saying.
- Off with His Head!:
- In the Wrong Number bad end, among others.
- Also happens to the teddy bear at one point.
- Once More with Clarity
- Pair the Spares: In the true end, after Kazuki helps the Akari from the mirror world escape by pulling her into his world, Ghost!Kazuki from the mirror world enters the room after the two have left, and meets with and gets together with Ghost!Akari.
- Poor Communication Kills: The Poor Communicator bad end demonstrates this, when Kazuki tells Akari that he's alive and she's dead, so can't she rest in peace already? She doesn't react well.
- The Fourth Wall Will Not Protect You: Implied in the title changes.
- Woman in White: Akari, which can make a striking contrast with her ghostly self's blue skin.