The Let's Player. He voices all the items and the characters, and is the one who keeps in touch with the community.
- Bigger Is Better in Bed: He brags about his manhood whenever he thinks it's fitting to do so.
- Catchphrase: See the main page. Too many to re-list here.
- The Chew Toy: A good chunk of his humor (especially while playing horror games) comes from him dying. He also frequently hurts himself on accident while playing.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander
- Even the Guys Want Him
- Face-Heel Turn: During his Lucius playthrough. Made more evident by the fact that the barrels (Which, in almost all of his other Let's Plays, are his enemies) give him advice from time to time.
- Flipping the Table: Does this gesture when sufficiently frustrated.
- (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ is actually the title of one of his Amnesia videos.
- Forgetful Jones: His short-term memory is terrible, especially when it comes to number combinations.
- Friend to All Children: ...Except if you're Duck. But even then, he becomes saddened when Duck becomes infected and has to be killed.
- Funny Foreigner: He is Swedish.
- Heroic Comedic Sociopath: Especially when he acts as Irresponsible Dad.
- In Doom 3, he shoots a random civilian after being told not to shoot any civilians.
- Idiot Hero
- Genre Savvy
- Knife Nut: "YOU SPEAK CHOPNESE?"
- Lovable Coward: He is pretty fun to watch in the most intense situations.
- Men Don't Cry: Averted like nobody's business. Huge jumpscares often make him shed a tear or two.
- Meta Guy
- Mr. Fanservice
- Nightmare Fetishist: He often calls the Bro and other gruesome characters sexy.
- Phrase Catcher: To all the other characters.
- Properly Paranoid: He never trusted the barrels, corridors or the statues. But since his fans started creating mods specifically for him, his paranoia has become more justified.
- Screams Like a Little Girl: Especially in his earlier playthroughs.
- Surrogate Soliloquy
- Talking to the Dead: He speaks with Piggy, Skully and the Bro, who are all dead to different degrees.
- That's What She Said: A master of it. Sometimes when he reads a text, he can at least make one That's What She Said joke out of it even if it's not even remotely sexual.
- The Unfettered
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: If his playthrough of The Witch's House is to be believed, Pewdie is terrified of old ladies.
A statue who appears in either bronze or gold edition, depending on which one Pewdie finds first. He is Pewdie's best friend.
- Amusing Injuries: How many times has Pewdie accidently slammed him into an object accompanied with same Clonk sound?
- Butt Monkey: Stephano has been punched by bros, dropped, thrown about, slammed on walls and doors, drowned, and burrowed into Teleporting Naked Guys' crotches.
- Catchphrase: "Allos Pewdie."
- "This way, Pewdie."
- "AAAH, Pewdie what are you doing!?"
- Deadpan Snarker: Usually the one to criticize Pewdie.
- Gold Makes Everything Shiny
- Heroic Sacrifice: During an Amnesia custom story, Stephano stood his ground against a mob of 5 bros to save Pewdie.
- Funny Foreigner: He is French, but he is more likely to spout Spanish phrases.
- Ornamental Weapon: Stephano carries a scimitar, but is unable to use it due to being a statue.
- The Blind Leading the Blind: Sometimes he claims to know where Pewdie should go. It doesn't always lead to progress.
"Yee, aww, what's an episode without Piggeh? That is like some, porno without porn!"
An omnisexual pig carcass who has a strange craving for sex. He is usually found in a weird place, and is very forward with his desires.
- Acrofatic: Damn, those backflips. He is agile in other actions too.
- Casanova Wannabe
- Catchphrase: "You like that, Pewdie? You like when I [sexually suggestive behaviour]?
- More recently different variations on "I'm pumped!"
- Have I Mentioned I Am Heterosexual Today?
- Bread, Eggs, Milk, Squick: What all conversations with him spiral into if he is allowed to talk for too long.
- Extreme Omnisexual
- Fan Disservice
- Fate Worse than Death: In a bout of frustration, Pewdie sent Piggeh to rape a barrel on a bed.
- I Love the Dead: Not too odd, considering that he is dead himself.
- Lovable Sex Maniac
- Messy Pig
- Nightmare Fetishist: Where there is Piggeh there is filth and blood, dismembered body parts, and corpses. Not to mention, his pleasure toy is a knife.
- The Unfettered: Much like Pewdie, Piggeh is not hesitant to say what twisted topic is on his mind.
- Transparent Closet
Pewdie's worst enemies, the barrels are the first things Pewdie blames for his various misfortunes. He will usually go out of his way to yell at them.
- Big Bad: At least in Pewdie's eyes.
- Enemy Cube
- Enemy Mine: In Pewdie's Doom III playthrough, they helped him fight the demons (a few times) by exploding when he shoots them.
- Say My Name: BAAAAAAAAAAHRRELLLLSSSSS!
- Scare Chord: Pewdie's screaming of the word "barrels" whenever they appear causes his viewers to be more startled about that than the game itself, more often than not.
- Sitcom Archnemesis: It doesn't matter if they're just barrels - Pewdie will still blame anything bad that happens on them.
- The Voiceless: Until recently, and even then only sometimes.
A chair. That's pretty much it.
An idiotic parent who rides with his son through ridiculously dangerous environments.
The aforementioned Irresponsible Dad's son.
A child-like entity that always frightens and tries to kill Pewdie.
A rock that is "too fat." Loves Pewdie, to a point bordering on Stalker with a Crush
A sex toy that is in PewDiePie's more recent videos. There is a series of videos featuring himnote