NOTE: Since this is an ongoing series, the original line-ups for the groups on the separate pages have been used for the character pages to avoid confusion for newcomers.
Lunch lady at Overland Park High, she is absolutely obsessed about Cameron Van Buren and worships the girl. Cameron considers her "totes creep" and has a restraining order on her.
- Abhorrent Admirer: She could give Wendy Oldbag a run for her money.
- Casanova Wannabe: Regularly hits on people besides Cameron, with no success.
- Depraved Homosexual: The woman has a rather disturbing obsession with Cameron Van Buren. As of episode 19, she's now considered a Depraved Bisexual.
- Dirty Old Woman: Her insinuations that Trisha and Matthew Derringer are going to have sex and the rather creepy laugh that follows leads extra credence to this.
- Ephebophile: Not just with Cameron, but Belinda seems very much attracted to teenage girls. At one point Cameron asks her "Don't you have an amber alert you should be running from?!"
- Fangirl: Of Cameron Van Buren.
- Fan Disservice: In-Universe and Out, when she wears "sexy" outfits. People puke in their own mouths from the "sexy" things she says.
- Freudian Excuse: In her MPGiS app-exclusive blog post, "What Art Means", her commentary on American Gothic (by Grant Wood) implies that she had an abusive mother and a submissive father.A longtime favorite of mine, since childhood reality.
- Got Me Doing It: Following Blaine and Saison constantly quoting old love songs and denying they're doing so...Lunch Lady Belinda: Ugh, you give love a bad name. (beat) Ugh, now you've got me doing it!
- Lethal Chef:
- The food that she cooks and serves is made of mostly sawdust and rat meat. She also serves melted-down otter pops, which the students apparently love.
- Her organic sweet potato wedges are enough to make Deandra gag.
- Plucky Comic Relief: Expect a scene to instantly be lightened up whenever she comes in.
- Pop-Cultured Badass: She's able to recognize when Blaine is ripping off Lou Gehrig's retirement speech, as well as knowing when Blaine and Saison Marguerite are stealing lines from old songs.
The school janitor of Overland Park High.
- The Bus Came Back: He finally returned in episode 53 to clean up after the mess, Deandra, Trisha and Lunch Lady Belinda made delivering Saison's baby in the cafeteria. He also makes another brief cameo, in Episode 66.
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome: He debuted in the opening episode of season 2 and hasn't been seen, heard from, or even mentioned since.
- Funny Foreigner: Has a Jamaican accent.
- Serious Business: Keeping the toilets clean.
Tanner's boyfriend. He attends a different school, but pops in every now and then, especially after he strikes up a friendship with Brittnay.
- Brutal Honesty: "Oh, honey, because you're gayer than Perez Hilton's asshole."
- The Cameo: Makes his in Season 5's Episode 9.
- Camp Gay: He's flamboyant and appearance-focused, almost to the point of parody, and yeah, he likes the dudes.
- Gay Best Friend: To Brittnay.
- Gay Guy Seeks Popular Jock: A successful example. His boyfriend, Tanner, is the quarterback, and is very popular at Overland Park. It's implied Tristan himself is quite popular at his own school.
- Insult of Endearment: He and Brittnay use "bitch" and "slut" as affectionate nicknames.
- Keet: Very cheerful and energetic.
- Lovable Sex Maniac: Emphasis on the lovable part."No thanks, I enjoy [the letter] P! Like penis! Get it? I'm adorable!♪"
- Masculine Girl, Feminine Boy: Platonic version; the Feminine Boy to Brittnay's Masculine Girl.
- Morality Pet: To Brittnay. He's one of the few people she's never cruel to.
- Nice Guy: Annoying, but nice. Even when he was rather understandably pissed when Than kissed Tanner, he got over it relatively quickly and gave Than some advice on where to find people to make out with.
- Odd Friendship:
- You wouldn't expect him and Brittnay to get along, but you'd be wrong. Despite Tristan being cheerful, friendly, and generally quite pleasant, and Brittnay being... Brittnay, the two hang out quite frequently, and Brittnay goes to him for advice sometimes.
- It's one-sided, but he also took a liking to Bridget Tice.
- Offscreen Teleportation: Manages to run (maybe) all the way from Blue Valley to Overland Park when he found out that Tanner was making out with someone.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The Red to Tanner's Blue.
- Sweet Tooth: "You see how there's three pieces of cake missing from the cake table? All me!"
Not his official name, but the toy coat gives him that name.
Owner and head of the Jeannie Halverstad Modeling Agency, Jeannie is an incredibly hostile, foul-mouthed woman who treats her employees and models like total shit, but to the public seems sweet and professional. In season 2 she co-judged Cheer Nationals, and in season 5 is coaching the American teen modeling team.
- Anti-Role Model: Her real personality. Despite that, only Mackenzie still genuinely respects her.
- Asian Airhead: Type 1.
- Asian Rudeness: The doll used to portray her is Asian, and, well... just look at her tropes.
- Bad Boss: Is absolutely horrible to her employees and assistants, and once went on a rant screaming at one of her models about an abortion the poor girl had and how she "fucked that poor little baby who just wanted a life."
- Berserk Button: If you get one detail of her coffee order wrong... just run.Jeannie: How hard is it to understand the difference between fucking hazelnut and motherfucking caramel? How hard Angie? How fucking hard?
Angie: Well, you know you actually
Jeannie: It was a rhetorical question you stupid little pube.
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: When she first appears she's soft-spoken, energetic, and professional, but off-camera she's incredibly foul-mouthed and nasty.
- Broken Pedestal: Becomes one to Mackenzie when Jeannie is caught helping out the French models in Episode 78.
- But for Me, It Was Tuesday: In Episode 72, she doesn't even recognize Mackenzie at first, despite clearly talking with her on the phone the episode right before, and having met her at Cheer Nationals many episodes before that.
- Dissonant Serenity: She casually tells her own team that they're unlikely to win the competition when she's caught helping out Team France.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: Gets angered pretty easily, and doesn't try to hide it off-camera.
- It's All About Me: The fact that she's having trouble finding replacements for the American modeling team pisses her off because she's taking it as some personal attack directed towards her, calling her original models "Ungrateful cunts" and saying that "God fucking hates me."
- Lady Swears-a-Lot: Off-camera only.
- "The Reason You Suck" Speech: Delivers a calm yet totally scathing one to Cameron Van Buren that deconstructs Cameron's life and how staying for Team U.S.A. will be far more fulfilling than getting constantly fucked by her college professors and groups of frat boys; Cameron, who is usually pretty good at comebacks, is left stammering.
- Tranquil Fury: Is surprisingly capable of this too. See her "The Reason You Suck" Speech to Cameron above.
- Unwitting Instigator of Doom: Well, she was the one who revealed to Team USA that the drinking age in France is 16.
The most successful teen model in all of Europe, and the leader of The French Modeling Squad.
- Alpha Bitch: Even moreso than Mackenzie.
- Bad Boss: Outright yells at and slaps one of her teammates when he lands second place in Couture, to the point of making him cry.
- Beauty Mark: Has one under her left eye.
- Big Bad: Of Season 5.
- Didn't Think This Through: She and Team France really should've known better than to attempt to torture Deandra with tons of food.
- Evil Counterpart: To Mackenzie.
- French Jerk
- Going Commando: Episode 72 reveals that she doesn't wear panties.
- Killed Off for Real: In Episode 81.
- Nonstandard Character Design: She's a Silkstone Barbie.
- Obviously Evil
- Oh, Crap!: She has a hilarious one in Episode 80 when she sees that their torture methods don't work on Deandra due to her nearly eating all the food.
The enforcer of The French Modeling Squad.
The other two Team France captains. Chloe is implied to be the older twin.
- Creepy Twins
- Evil Counterpart: To both Trishas.
- French Jerks
- Identical Twin ID Tag: Zoe shows more forehead than Chloe. Zoe also has a squeakier voice in comparison to Chloe.
- Killed Off for Real: In Episode 81.
- Nonstandard Character Design: They're Silkstone Barbies.
- Obviously Evil
- Single-Minded Twins: "'Allo!"