- Blonde, Brunette, Redhead: Annie is the blonde, Quincy and June are the brunettes, and Leo is the redhead.
- Child Prodigy: They're not called the Little Einsteins for nothing.
- The Cutie: Duh.
- Fake Interactivity: Inevitable, as this was a staple of preschool shows from that era.
- Four-Fingered Hands
- Invisible Parents: Probably the most extreme example in all of children's programming. The Little Einsteins seem to live by themselves, with no mention whatsoever of parents. Or any other humans, for that matter.
- Technicolor Eyes: It's hard to see, but their scleras are somewhat of a silvery color.
- Token Human: As mentioned above, they are the only humans ever seen in the series.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: None of them seem fond of spiders or bats.
A six-year-old boy, and the leader and conductor of the team.
- All There in the Manual: According to the website, his full name is Leonardo.
- Captain Crash: He seems to crash Rocket quite a lot. To be fair, he is only six, and Rocket crashed himself once.
- Catchphrase: Mission Completion!
- Cool Big Bro: To Annie.
- Significant Green-Eyed Redhead
- Tempting Fate: If he warns anyone to be careful for any reason, it's best to listen.
A six-year-old girl and natural-born dancer.
- Catchphrase: Dancey dancey dance!
- Graceful Ladies Like Purple: Her signature outfit is a purple tutu dress.
- Hair Decorations: A pink headband.
- In a Single Bound: Her Super Ballet Leap can count as this.
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness: Quite often.
- Wise Beyond Her Years: Is by far the most mature of the gang for her age, often being the one to answer the questions.
Leo's four-year-old sister and a wonderful singer.
- The Baby of the Bunch: The youngest of the clique at four years old.
- Catchphrase: Look, look, look!
- Cheerful Child
- Friend to All Living Things
- Girlish Pigtails
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: Has blonde hair and is arguably the nicest of the Little Einsteins.
- Pink Means Feminine: Her pink bows. She also trades her blue dress for a pink one in Season 2.
- Selfless Wish: In The Christmas Wish, her wish was to spend Christmas with all her friends, when she already was.
- With Lyrics: She usually adds lyrics to the classical music piece of the day.
A five-year-old master of musical instruments.