- Memetic Mutation: Likely as a result of the Periphery Demographic. Ever since the show's theme was reworked into a hip hop beat, it's gained loads of popularity on places like Vine.
- Nightmare Fuel: A few of the other creatures they've met, such as the "Bassasaurus Rex" mentioned in the main entry, and Kaschei the ogre from Firebird Rescue. Although he's part of the art theme in the episode, thus not making Little Einsteins totally to blame, the king from "Go Team!!" may also qualify.
- Periphery Demographic:
- There are thriving communities of Little Einsteins fanfiction on the Internet.
- Since this is aimed at young kids, you'll likely have a lot of parents or babysitters watching the show with them.
- Retroactive Recognition: In the UK version, Leo was voiced by Piers Stubbs-who a decade later would voice Eli in Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.
- Robo Ship: June/Rocket, especially in the episode "The Glass Slipper Ball." She even gives him a kiss on the nose in the end. Brings a whole new meaning to the word 'ship'.
- Signature Song: Good luck finding anyone who doesnt know the theme by heart.
- Toy Ship:
- What an Idiot!: Annie has to save her friends when they're trapped in a bubble, and she has to reach them before they fly too far away, but she pats and moves her hands in order to avoid obstacles, instead of simply flying over them.
YMMV / Little Einsteins