open/close all folders
- When recording the third fortress stage, Roahm completely breaks the generator for Pengs.
- Roahm spends a lot of time bemoaning the existence of Quick Man; indeed, a lot of humor is drawn from his fear of Quick Man.
Roahm: Can I give you more? If I can give you more, I'll give you more. (the screen fills with Quick Boomerang icons, followed by the Game Over theme to the Game Boy version of Tetris and the caption OVER 9000!!!)
- The difficulty analysis at the end of his videonote lists him as ten out of ten. And then this happens.
Roahm: I wish I knew how I made him do that... I'm Quick Man, I'm a spaz, lalalala...
- This gets to the point where next part (Wood Man) starts with him having a nightmare where password throws him into position where all 8 Robot Masters are Quick Man. Cue Big "NO!".
- And then he somehow locks him into a pattern in the Boss Rush.
- During the difficulty analysis for Heat Man, Roahm suddenly notices that the line of Atomic Fire icons line up perfectly with Heat Man's artwork to give the Robot Master rather strange new eyewear, causing him to completely lose it and laugh for several seconds. Even after regaining his composure, he can still be heard chuckling as he talks.
- Roahm doesn't care for the shrimp robots in Mega Man 2 and The Wily Wars.
I hate them with a passionate shrimp hate.Go back to the Red Lobster, there is no seafood lover in me.
- During his outtakes against Needle Man, another That One Boss.
Roahm: No worries, Needle Press is not a Death Spike. In fact I don't think this stage even has any death spi-[Gets hit by Needle Press, knocking him into a Bottomless Pit]-to speak of, well okay maybe it does.
- The beginning for the first Doc Robot video, which depicts the Skull Castle levels (as well as Cossack, Proto Man, and Mr. X) for the next several games in a map screen similar to both the Skull Castle maps themselves as well as Super Mario Bros. 3.
- Even better, it shows the line go from Skull Castle 1 to Skull Castle 2 as if it were next in line... only for him to mention that he had already cleared them a long time ago.
- His Doc Quick and Metal run has two: firstly, at the start of the video, he shows off an... interesting quirk in Doc Bubble's AI. Secondly, during the outttakes at 8:00, he encounters a glitch that has to be seen to be believed. Basically, Megaman barely clips the Spikes of Doom just as the screen scrolls. The death sound plays, but he's somehow still alive... though the same can't be said for the stage's music. Hilarity Ensues.
- His outtakes for Skull Castle Stage 1 in Mega Man 3. There weren't any, so he instead does another no-damage run of the stage this time using only Top Spin to pad out the video and avoid Spoiled by the Format.
Mega Man: The Wily Wars
- When starting the stage for Mega Water S, he notices something....
- His mock-lyrics to the second Wily stage theme in The Wily Wars.
- His outtakes against Bright Man, set to Gourmet Race.
- REVEEEEEEENGE! Sweet Bright Stopper-y reveeeeenge! (Here's the whole sequence; skip to 7:08 if the link doesn't do it for you.)
- Five-Second Foreshadowing strikes again in the Napalm Man run.
Roahm: [On the drill enemies] Best not to let those spikes hit you, as they are instant death. [Immidiately gets instakilled] *Sigh* As we will demonstrate now.
- At the beginning of the Star Man stage...
- His introduction for Gravity Man.
Gravity Man is here to remind you that life has its ups and it's downs. And whether you're up or down, he'll try and kick you.
- Much like in Powered Up's Elec Man run, one of Roahm's outtakes in the fortress stages wasn't due to taking damage.... note
Roahm: Suddenly bird!
- Roahm points out that Proto Man's fortress looks like it's for mini golf.
Ooooh minigolf - Ooooh minigolf
Let's play putt putt
Let's play putt putt
Maybe we'll get holes in ooone!
- Before he starts Venus' stage, he talks about few things, including how he waits for the release of Platinum (which wasn't released yet). Then he says "You may wonder, what all kinds of Pokémon do I like to train? Well..." It starts to show groups of Pokémon, successingly being faster and varying in size, to the point it overloads and he gets a BSOD.
- His incredulous reaction to the layout of the final section of Jupiter's level.
- Although it didn't happen in his actual run, he kept a clip from Yamato Man's stage where a mid boss walks itself off screen, thus de-spawning. He starts falling apart similarly to the "Heat man eyewear," right above, and claims that he'll keep it even if the run didn't count. Of course...
- Against Tengu Man:
Roahm: (after Tengu Man lands on him) I'M NOT YOUR PERCH!
- After defeating Burner Man:
Roahm: DIE SPAWN OF SATAN! Oh, that felt good.
Roahm: (after taking a hit) You know what? I've had enough of this. (uses Ice Wall) Eat spike, you bastard!Roahm: You know, at this point, the spikes are preferable. Spring break, woo!
- And then the outtakes come up.
- Practically his entire Completing The Database project, with him mocking the strange profiles and bad translations of the Robot Master discs.
- The outtakes for Aqua Man's stage in 8 present this gem.
Roahm: [after sending an Ammoner rolling into a Surumaker] Let's go squid bowling, the sport that's sweeping... absolutely nowhere.
- The end of the Hornet Man perfect run. First, a show named Really Cookin' with Fire Man ends and then an advertisement with Plug Man pops up, using a silly voice, and it ends with a caption saying "Shameless Plug". Actually, words cannot describe the funniness. You'll have to see it for yourself(8:39 if the link doesn't send you there).
- One of his outtakes to Elec Man isn't due to taking damage...
Behold, Elec Man's ultimate attack! Shorting out the battery! [Cracks up]
- His first outtake on Guts Man's challenges. It happened when his recording program somehow failed to record audio... so he made the best of a bad situation and edited it in silent film style.
- His Outtakes video for Oil Man's challenges in Powered Up. Just about every one of them is a Funny Moment, but the conveyer belt one starting at 1:17 is probably the best. Even he laughed out loud when that happened.
- "Believe it or not, the Devil's still here; I should have killed him two hours ago...."
- When he faces the Yellow Devil again in All Boss Attack, he first shouts "Hastega!" and heavily speeds up the footage... before cutting anyway since "even sped up, Yellow Devil is still boring". (Cue picture of Yellow Devil with "Lulz" written above it)
Mega Man Fan Games
- At the start of his Mega Man Unlimited blind run, he uses an eight sided die to determine his starting point. Later, after defeating three of the robot masters, he goes back to it... and rolls the numbers for the three robot masters he defeated. Cue rage face Roahm.
- Also in Unlimited, during Jet Man's stage he laments being on his last life. Seconds after saying this, no one, but two enemies drop 1-Ups... but they happen to be Ledge Bats, so the lives go stright into bottomless pits.
- In his blind run of Mega Man Rock Force, he has a rescue compilation, in which there were two gems:
- Another from his blind run of Rock Force: he stumbles upon the miniboss for Charade Man's stage.
Roahm walks into the arena. There's an image of Shadow Man on the background and Charade Man jumps onscreen.Roahm: Shadow Man? But there's no life bar and...Charade Man begins imitating Shadow Man's attack pattern.Roahm: ...you're imitating Shadow Man's movements, but not his attacks. Interesting.The image of Shadow Man is replaced with an image of Quick Man.Roahm: Oh no.
- The partial sprite-replacement edit of a Famicom "version" of Mega Man 7, constructed by his friend JUN0TheF0X. The result is "REVENGE!!", a hilarious form of catharsis allowing the dragon to take out his frustrations on the classic Mega Man bosses that gave him the most trouble. (Link above is part 1; here are part 2 and part 3).
- The dice shenanigans return in Mega Man Super Fighting Robot, where he uses a four sided die to select one of the last three available Robot Masters. Cue the dice landing on four TWICE in a row.
- Also in Super Fighting Robot, Roahm was curious about the Hairspray item available in the shop. All it does is change the color of Dr. Light's hair and beard to a random color. His reaction was priceless.
- His reaction is also priceless when he examines what the Doot Doot bonus option does in the same game. It's a bike horn, the kind that might be used by a clown in their acts.
Megaman Battle Network
Battle Network 1
- Invisible Wood Towers.
- Roahm finds it strange that SharkMan can’t move through stage objects (dubbed wallhacking).
- "The data signature's the WWW's! It's tough, oh no! This is horrible! This is frightening! This... is a Mettaur.◊ Yeah. If that's all the WWW has..."
- After deleting Stone Man, Mega Man starts shooting the boulder that was preventing the trains from running and Roahm notes that the mega buster is called rock buster in Japan and apologizes for the pun.
- Upon defeating Shadow Man, Roahm heads towards the next area, only to be stopped quickly... by a fight with Shadow Man. Not too long before, he'd been stopped a short time after a fight with Magic Man...by Magic Man.
Battle Network 2
- His characterization of AirMan as being jealous, due to falling out of use.
- His outtake against ToadMan. Epic Fail is an understatement. ToadMan pretty much obliterates him in one combo.
- After posting a message in the ACDC message board, an unseen NPC named "Grimace" tells Mega Man to introduce himself first since it's "proper netiquette". Cue Roahm ranting about Game FAQS leading to a "back in my day" speech which gets cut off by a "Technical Difficulties" screen depicting a picture of Roahm at his computer with an error message displaying on the monitor and a figurine of Shaymin on his computer and a figurine of Yoshi on his desk and a speech bubble with swear symbols. The scene cuts back to the game where Roahm has finished his rant/speech with "and we liked it that way!" and asks "What was I talking about?"
- One of the sidequests in the game has the player defeat a trio of Netopian jewel thieves and recover the jewels they stole. Roahm defeats all 3 thieves but accidentally returns to Electopia with the jewels and denies the fact that he was going to keep them.
- Him showing a line that's amusing for the wrong reasons.
- NPC: But I still can't allow you to pass.Oh, you mean like this? *Passes by in into the "restricted area"* Ha ha.
- Him cracking up at Ms. Millions' attempts to seduce Lan. To the point where ha later starts referring to her as Ms. Couger.
- Roahm's view of what it's like at the Capcom offices, after having to face the infamous Day of Backtracking.
Roahm: Someone at the Capcom head offices is just sitting there laughing manically, I'm sure. And if they wear glasses it's doing that weird anime glasses shine thing. Complete with a "shing!" sound effect.
- Roahm defeats QuickMan V2 on his first trip to KotoArea... and starts regretting it later that (in-game) day:
Roahm: [...] and we don't have to be distracted with QuickMan this time, hopefully... though, of course he will be a random encounter in this area now, oh gods, what have I done?!
Roahm, the next in-game day: (after getting a Fetch Quest) [...] and also, we have to go back to KotoSquare. Which means trying to sneak past QuickMan (V3) again. (beat) Eep!
- The Stinger to the last post-game videonote . Brick Jokes are fun!note
- Not too far into this LP, he accidentally shot at Roll, mistaking her for a virus.
- Roll! Don't mind that Shotgun blast just now!
- After completing the bank network and beating QuickMan...
- Lan: That was almost too easy!
- The utter ridiculousness of getting Pop-Up. Who has the patience for a 250-hit game of Whack-a-mole? Roahm, apparently.
Battle Network 3
- When he's trying to get the version 4 Navi chips, he has to fight the Navi using a Team Style and defeat them in less than 20 seconds. He defeats Bubbleman.EXE in exactly 20 seconds and is given the version 3 chip instead.
- In one episode, he found out that you can get counter hits... with terrain effects.
- Whilst hunting virus families, and he successfully tames the Spikey viruses...
(in baby talk) Come here, puppy~
- The Cangaroo.
- Day 7 Part 3 was uploaded on his birthday and the first thing we see in the video is a level start screen a la Super Mario Bros. depicting a pixelated sprite of Roahm with x30 which changes to x31 to indicate he's 31 years old with the score representing the year he was born (1981) and the then current year (2012) followed by World 2-9 (February 9th).
- Day 13, part 3: The guy who's trying to act for a villain part. Apparently, all you need to be a bad guy is to yell "Yo!" at the start of your rant.
- Which is called back to in the next part: "Well we didn't say 'yo,' so we're not REALLY bad guys."
- The first thing Roham says for the LP.
Roahm: Hello, Roahmmythril here once again, videos have not been held up by my playing Skyrim. I don't have a problem, I can stop anytime I want. What are you talking about? *the word "lies" show up on screen, accompanied by a buzzing sound* Oh, what do you know?
- Roahm discovering King Man's drawback, King Man only works if he lands on an empty panel, when he makes King Man land on an occupied panel...Which gets a call back when he talks to Tora and when King Man defeats one of the World 3 navis.
- In the postgame, he attacks Protoman using a Protoman chip of his own.
Roahm: Stop hitting yourself Protoman, it's silly.
- A rare moment of positive Tempting Fate...
- During the 20 virus endurance battle, he comes up against three Mega Bunnies, strong Elec-type viruses... very dangerous since he currently has an Aqua Style equipped. The Bunnies all proceed to jump into lava panels and die.
Battle Chip Challenge
- He shows that this game, like every other Battle Network, still has its fair share of typos and weird translations.
Obviously Adult NPC: "Don't underestimate me because I'm a grade schooler!"Roahm: Held back a few years, were you there?
Battle Network 4
- In general, Roahm's reactions to hilarious typos and really bad translations in the game.
- The password for the Castillo network is "RAEJDUK". Roahm's reaction? "Wait a minute... 'Rage Duck'... It was Yai all along!" [Cut to a close-up of Yai''s homepage shortcut, which looks like an angry duck, and a "dun-dun-DUN" sound]
- The beginning of part 19. In order to get the Z-Saber chip, Roahm has to play far enough into Mega Man Zero 3 to have access to a transfer option in-game, and link with Battle Network 4. Rather than do it off-camera, he shows himself playing though the opening of Zero 3 is super-speed with incredibly silly music. (more specifically the "Secret" level music from BattleBlock Theater)
- Roahm's attempt at explaining Nebula's plans in Part 34
Roahm: "We're evil but we're not really evil because you're evil because you're hypocrits because you call us evil even though we are evil!"
- The Stinger in part 47 has Roahm feel disturbed about the statue blinking as he jacks in to it.
Roahm: (when speaking to the program inside the statue) "You are troubled, my friend." No kidding! "Tell me what burdens you." The statue's alive!
- The intro to part 71 features a variation on the intro to his Battle Network 3 LP:
Roahm: [...] and I have not been distracted in any way, shape, or form by Super Mario Maker. *the word "lies" show up on screen, accompanied by a buzzing sound* Oh, quiet you!
- Near the beginning of the first Silent Hill run, his emulator starts skipping at an amusing point.
- Harry: Cheryl? Is that Cheryl-Cheryl-Cheryl-Cheryl-Cheryl?*Cracks up* Oh, bloody skipping.
- Part 33 of his Silent Hill 1 LP. Two moments.
- First off: Apparently, a specific Air Screamer is scripted to call its buddies after you attack it. Roahm didn't know about it, and was trying to demonstrate the Rock Drill on it. Then came the Zerg Rush that would forevermore be known as the Air Screamer Parade.
- Second, KILLING SPREE! Nihon bureiku kogyo~
- “SOME PEOPLE SHOULD NOT HAVE EXTREME CLOSEUPS!”
Silent Hill 2
- The Healing Process. All of it is great, but the best part if the spray can, where the BGM skids to a halt as he shakes it.
- During Silent Hill 2, when asking for help involving Lying Figures and his chainsaw...
- His reasoning for WHY Pyramid Head is so hostile: this little blond twerp keeps walking in on him.
- "Rrrrrrampage!" *cue ridiculous music*
Silent Hill 3
- From part 29.
Roahm: Coming in here, we find the QUEEN MOTHER of all save points.
- Also, the "U MAD?" face that suddenly appears on the Slurper in the "analysis of monsters" vid.
Silent Hill 4: The Room
- The intro in part one of Silent Hill 4:
- Tommy Wiseau: Oh hai Roahm.Roahm: Oh, this can't end well!
- Nightmare Retardant comes into full force from the very first moments of gameplay:
- [Walks towards a wall, causing a random scream out of nowhere ]Oh Hai pointless scream.
- How about this:
- So the whole purpose of this quest has been to find something in our own apartment....even though we...couldn't see it.... Trololololol Trololololol
- Can't forget his first response to dealing with the hauntings:
- This bit from the monster analysis video:
- Let's just take a moment to appreciate the fact that someone who's so claustrophobic their subconcious created a monster about it is desparately trying to get into a tiny 4-room apartment.
- His reaction to the "21 Sacraments" ending.
- I think I speak for all of us here when I say... huh? That was weird even by Bad Ending standards!
- Pretty much the entirety of his 21 Sacraments analysis video. You wouldn't think it's possible to make an account of Ten Little Murder Victims hilarious, right? Roahm will prove you wrong.
- "Victim 1: Jimmy Stone. AKA, the first zombie in Resident Evil. *still screen showing both Jimmy and the zombie, with the caption "Separated at Death? You Decide"* Seriously, am I the only one that sees more than a passing resemblance?""Victim 2: Bobby Randolph. AKA, Sir Not-Appearing-In-This-Film.""Victim 3: Sein Martin. AKA, The Other Guy.""Victim 4: Steve Garland. AKA, Bubba.""Victim 5: Rick Albert. AKA, Anonymous Sports Guy.""Victims 7 and 8: Billy and Miriam Locane. AKA, Obligatory Creepy Horror Twins.""Victim 9: William Gregory. AKA, 'Oh, THAT Guy!'""Victim 10: Eric Walsh. AKA, 'Hey, where'd that sword come from?'""Victim 11: Walter Sullivan. AKA, The Ascended Extra.""Victim 12: Peter Walls. AKA, 'Must be on drugs.'""Victim 13: Sharon Blake. AKA, Attack of the Mother's Day Dress Hat.""Victim 14: Toby Archbolt. AKA— *Record Needle Scratch* —... Archbolt? Really? Okay, that's kind of an awesome last name, and it really doesn't go with Toby.""Victim 16: Cynthia Velasquez. AKA, The Grudge.""Victim 17: Jasper Gein. AKA, the Human Torch.""Victim 19: Richard Braintree. AKA, Jack Nicholson Dubstep Remix."Victim 20: Eileen Galvin. AKA, Weaponized Baggage."
- Roahm's response to the cacophony of horrifying noises heard after the bar's phone number is dialed? "So that's what happens when you give the monsters of Silent Hill booze. Nice to know."
- His nonplussed reaction to seeing a fluffy white sheep, of all things, on the spiral staircase leading down to the Water Prison World.
- The Stinger of the Silent Hill 4 LP.
Deckert: Wait, this is your other travel agent? Him? Really?Roahm: Look, I said it was a mistake, lesson learned, alright?Deckert: I'll handle it.Tommy Wiseau: Ohai shovel.
Silent Hill 0rigins
- The way he calls his attacks with the throwable TV.
"THE DICK VAN DYKE SHOW!!!""THE ADAMS FAMILY!!!""I LOVE LUCY!!!""MYTHBUSTERS!!!"
- During the end credits, when talking about how there weren't as many throwable TV's as he thought, he reveals that he had a list of TV shows to call out, and laments the fact that he didn't get to use them all.
- Over on Tumblr:
Fan: In the last episode of Silent Hill: 0rigins, you mention that you had a list of shows to call out when throwing TV's. Mind showing that list?Roahm: Well, some others include Frasier, Mystery Science Theater 3000, Iron Chef, The Cosby Show, Laverne & Shirley, Junkyard Wars, and Big Fat Quiz of the Year.
- Now imagine him shouting those in the same way he did the others.
- Over on Tumblr:
- During the end credits, when talking about how there weren't as many throwable TV's as he thought, he reveals that he had a list of TV shows to call out, and laments the fact that he didn't get to use them all.
- When he reveals the truth about the Flauros... It's really an ancient, demonic Pokeball.
Silent Hill: Homecoming
- At the start of Homecoming
Roahm: "But this game does have something new to Silent Hill..... A PHYSICS ENGINE! [runs around knocking over tables and lamps]"
- Roahm showing off the silliness of the Bogeyman Alex costume in cutscenes towards the end of Homecoming. It has to be seen to be believed.
Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
- In Silent Hill Shattered Memories Part 13, Herry approaches a door in an automated gameplay segment. It's red. Then a cutscene starts and the door is now blue. Roahm pauses the video for a second to point out THE AMAZING COLOR CHANGING DOOR!
- In the first episode, he names his starting Treecko (which he can't use, since the rules of the challenge ban him from using Pokemon he's already trained before) SNAITF, and claims it'll all make sense later. At the end of the video...
"Who's that Pokemon! It's Sir Not Appearing In This Film!
- At the end of every episode, he has a game of "Who's that Pokémon?" and then reveals the origin behind their nickname.
- Some of the comments in the Who's That Pokémon segments. Of particular note are Razor/Carvanha (The Slash Claw cuts things apart, doesn't it?) and Reno/Electrode (We don't talk about gambling in front of the kids, though. Instead, let's make them play Voltorb Flip... grumble grumble...)
- He also claims that in one of his Ruby playthroughs, the Poochyena chasing Professor Birch was shiny.
- He states that he has a list of nicknames and preferred gender for all the Pokémon he's going to catch, which cuts to him scrolling through said list while the HeartGold/SoulSilver Team Rocket theme plays.
- Shiny shiny shiny Nincada!
- As it's a No Evolutions run, he mentions early on he'd probably need to use an Gameshark code for 99 Everstones eventually. Despite having several sent to him, he couldn't find any he could use due to complications. So what was his "improvised" solution? Hack in an entire boxful of Magikarp holding Everstones!
- From Part 11:
[Tentacool uses Poison Sting] Oh don't you do it. [Stifle/Whismur is poisoned] You did it.[Teaches SNAITF Flash] There you go Sir Not Appearing In This Film, now you can Leer WITH HEADLIGHTS!
- In Part 18, Wattson's Voltorb uses Selfdestruct... on the 4x resistant Ceres. Even funnier in that is was a critical hit and it STILL barely did anything.
- In episode 19, he officially renames his Treecko to Sir OCCASIONALLY Appearing In This Film.
- Espa beats Flannery by doing absolutely nothingnote
- During the fight with Norman, Roahm sends out Homestar (His Wynaut) and says he's gonna laugh if he manages to defeat Slaking in one hit. He manages to do so, and sends Roahm into a laughing fit.
- Part 36 has the following, on New Mauville:
- Part 38: EXCITING FISHING ACTION!
- At the end of Part 39, a Team Aqua Grunt tells him not to go near the weather institute. His response?
"What's that? Go near the weather institute you say? Sure!"
- In the same part, he accidentally uses Metal Claw on a Water type. He points out the derp moment... only to get a Critical Hit and one hit KO anyway.
- Part 41. Something unseeable is in the way!
- Roahm missed the trendy phrase in Dewford Town the first time through, but manages to showcase it when he swings by on a backtracking session. The original phrase is "Absent Phone", but Roahm decides to sow off how easily the population can be manipulated by changing the phrase to... TOO BAD, Kadabra Time! (Kadabra is Roahm's favourite Pokemon)
- At the start of Part 49, a Gentleman moves to block the way to an item ball when Roahm enters his sight range. This leads to an absolutely hilarious old man impression. And then he registers himself in the Pokenav...
"Be sure to call me if you ever need my roadblock services again!"
- A Hariyama in Part 51 uses Whirlwind... and brings out Sir Occasionally Appearing In This Film. He actually manages to get one Flash off before fainting. It happens again in Part 55.
- The Who's That Pokemon for Part 52. It's a Missingno. named Ermac, who proceeds to glitch up the end title card.
- Earlier, he notices he still has Splash on Werrenterr (Feebas), and says he needs to find something to replace it with soon so he doesn't accidentally end up using it. Naturally, when fighting Tabitha in Part 55...
- When fighting the Chest Monster Electrodes in the Aqua Base, he takes out the first without it selfdestructing. The second seems oddly cooperative too... and then this happens.
- In Part 57:
"Werrenterr's still holding his own... [Werrenterr is one-shotted by Machoke's Revenge] Never mind."
- In Part 61, Steven's Aggron using... Solarbeam. Against a Pokémon that doubly resists it. Roahm actually has to pause a moment to let the sheer stupidity sink in.
- There are several in the Battle Frontier. The special rules and other factors allow for some great jokes from Roahm.
- "I offer my Pikachu son to the gods!"
Spyro the Dragon
- The end of video title card itself is pretty hilarious.
- A moment that starts around 6:38 in Part 6. He reaches the top of a cliff area and realises an enemy that should be there... isn't. He loses it for a moment, and then has a Eureka Moment. Turns out the turbine on a chest he destroyed at the start of the level somehow managed to fly up and hit the enemy. The crude drawing of his though process really seals it.
- In Part 13, Roahm begins the video with an explaination of the term "Durgon" and where it came from. In part 15, the title cards have the word Dragon replaced with "Durgon" and ridiculous derp-eyes are superimposed on all the characters.
- In the next part, one of the dragons makes the Seductive Bowser pose, which Roahm points out. What makes this even funnier? By sheer coincidence this ended up being the video thumbnail.
- Roahm named every episode after a different type of gemstone, in alphabetical order. Part 26 just so happens to be the level immidiately before the final boss. He beginst 27 with:
Roahm: And so, it's finally time... Time to finally realise I ran out of alphabet letters, nooooooo!
- In the same part, he finds the last dragon in Gnorc Nexus, who tells him the final level will only open when he reaches 100%.
Roahm: 100% you say? Funny you should mention that... [checks staus screen to show he indeed has 100%] You were the last thing we were missing.
- From his Eternal Darkness Blind Run, simply seeing Roahm's reactions to all the Sanity Effects first hand is a Funny Moment.
- Really, any time he laughs. His mirth is contagious.
- While it falls into the same category as the red-eyed wooly spider (The Red-eyed Wooly Spider!?), he briefly tries the memetic "Engage Ridley Mother Fucker" password in Metroid 1. However, when he starts typing in the last word, Ridley-X and a big "Censored!" box appear, with that version of Ridley's trademark roar. Or rather, scream. (RYAAAAAAAH!)The next part is definitely humorous though, as he explains that all the password's ever done for him is crash the game.
Roahm: Remember kids, cursing will get you nowhere.
- The Gag Reel. All of it.
No fancy map fanfa– Fanfanfanfanfanfanfanfanfanfan BLEH.(after entering a portal in Mega Man Network Transmission) I went the wrong way. Eheh, uh, oops!Hello, Roahm Mythril here once a day... PFFFHAHAHA! Get your daily dose of dragon!After everything Claudia has put you through through the course of this game, just shooting her at this point would be so satisfying, wouldn't it? Unfortunately, if you do that [...] things don't end too well for Heather. [bang] ...Or you could just completely screw that up somehow! [Cracks up] Pressing the wrong button and missing Claudia completely! Okay, I didn't know you could freely shoot so long as you miss her. Ha ha ha, nice.His weapon is the Water Shield. That's right, he's the shield user of the gro- uh, the gang, the group, I kinda combined them here.
- In Gag Reel 5, we have the Alt key. Yes, the Alt key. Alt key.
- A lot of pictures in his art gallery, especially his own comics. The Passing Cloud springs to mind.
- The entirity of this video, where he shows off a Good Bad Bug in Dynasty Warriors 8.
- A few from Secret of Mana:
- The amount of times that Pranko dies
- Even better when he points out one point that Pranko is the only one that doesn't die.
- During an extra to show off multi-player, he sets up a game with Pink Kitty Rose (and Shagg joining in the chat, even though he can't see anything.), but the resulting lag causes some amusement, like them heading to fight some enemies... and the lag causing Pink to leave the screen.
- Upon meeting a Tomato Man, he mentions that only two things can kill it: Magic and Critical hits... Which was followed by Valor promptly showing off the latter.
- The Stinger of Part 25. DANCE PARTY!
- In Part 43, he tries to show off a "pretty weird result from opening chests" that he'd been seen lately, and opens one with Pranko, hoping to get it on camera. The chest promptly turns out to be a Doom Trap.
Roahm: THAT'S NOT WHAT I WAS AFTER! That's so not what I was after. [Laughs]
- In Part 47, during Joch's test of courage, Roahm decides to break out the magic when the enemies get too annoying to tolerate. He then points out he's forgotten what Lunar Magic does and decides to try and find out... It ends up shrinking the party AND turning them into Moogles.note
Roahm: Note to self: Never. Use. That spell. Again.
- The amount of times that Pranko dies
- Any time Deckert appears (or rather, doesn't) is bound to be funny. Examples include his original appearance in the Elec Man perfect run, Bright Man, the rematch against Elec Man in MMPU, his Pet the Dragon moment during The Stinger of Silent Hill 4, and the last episode of Pokémon Emerald when he was mentioned which gifts he received at the start of the episode.
- Surprisingly, his interview with Huntzer was pretty funny.
- One of the random questions was "Do you get all the bitches with your voice?" in a odd tone. Roahm reacts accordingly to the way it was put.
- Of course, since he used Skype, he was bound to be kicked off due to his internet. The way this was put by Huntzer...
Huntzer: WE HAVE LOST ROAHM MYTHRIL EVERYONE! WE HAVE LOST ROAHM MYTHRIL!!
- When the two had a small talk over his internet, he mentions some fans send him joke "HughesNet Sightings". This ended up with fanart, too.
- During Part 2 of "Revisiting the Past", Roahm decided to show what happens when you go into the final boss fights in Silent Hill 1 and 2 with no ammo. Which requires him to use up all the ammo he'd been hoarding. While doing this for 2....note
Roahm: It's okay, James. I don't think they can hurt you anymore.
- At one pointnote in the outtakes for Part 6 of his Pikmin No Deaths Run, Roahm gets rather annoyed with the antics of the Wollywogs....
Roahm: [singing] Cheater frog, cheater frog. All the cheats, it's the cheater frog. Are you scared of the Smoky Progg? No I'm not, just the cheater frog.