WE ARE BEN DISKIN!!!A voice actor since the age of 12, Diskin's characters include Eugene in Hey Arnold! (Diskin was one of many replacement voices for Eugene. Eugene was originally voiced by Christopher Castile, who played the nerdy son Mark Foster on the ABC sitcom Step by Step), Numbuhs 1 and 2 in Codename: Kids Next Door and Eddie Brock/Venom in The Spectacular Spider-Man. Diskin has played Arashi Fuuma and Sai in Naruto and Kai in the English dub of Blood+. He has also been assigned to the role of Mad Scientist Szayel Apporo Granz in Bleach, Young Xehanort in Kingdom Hearts, and Stitch in, well, Stitch!. He has also had live-action roles dating all the way back to The Wonder Years as young Paul Pfeiffer and Kindergarten Cop, among others.Has a Twitter account and a Soundcloud.
- Accel World: Ash Roller
- Bleach: Abirama Redder, Bigmouth (Ep. 208), Rudobone (Ep. 195), Szayel Aporro Granz, Narunosuke (Ep. 262), additional voices. He also played Shuren in Bleach Hell Verse.
- Blood+: Kai Miyagasuku, Kaito, Additional Voices (His first Anime role)
- Digimon Fusion: Shoutmon and Cutemon
- Cyborg 009: Call of Justice: Cyborg 007 / Great Britain
- ERASED: Satoru Fujinuma
- Iron Man: Ichiro Masuda
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Joseph Joestar (Battle Tendency)
- K: Misaki Yata
- Kekkaishi: Mukade
- Kill la Kill: Kaneo Takarada and Takaharu Fukuroda.
- Naruto: Arashi Fuma, Sai
- Pokémon Generations: Lance
- Rinne no Lagrange: Izo
- Sailor Moon (Viz Media uncut dub) and Sailor Moon Crystal: Gurio Umino
- He also plays Fiore in the new dub of Sailor Moon R: The Movie.
- The Seven Deadly Sins: Ban
- Stitch!: Stitch, Takeo, Himamushi, 627, Zero
- Sword Art Online: Death Gun
- Tenkai Knights: Toxsa Dalton/Valorn
- Tiger & Bunny: Edward, Additional Voices
- X-Men: Mutant Boy
- Blue Dragon: Trials of the Seven Shadows: Hildegard (male voice)
- Devil Survivor 2: Daichi Shijima
- Fire Emblem Fates: Jakob, Hayato, Saizo
- Fire Emblem Heroes: Matthew, Jakob, Saizo
- Halo 4: Jared Miller
- Kingdom Hearts: Young Xehanort
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel: Jusis Albarea
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2: Spider-Man
- Rune Factory 4: Kiel
- Tales of Berseria: Rokurou Rangetsu
- Xenoblade Chronicles X: The "Joker" voice for male player characters
- Avatar: The Last Airbender: Hahn
- Ben 10: Alien Force: Sir Morton
- Codename: Kids Next Door: Nigel Uno/Numbuh 1, Hoagie P. Gilligan Jr./Numbuh 2, Delightful Children from Down the Lane
- Hey Arnold!: Eugene Horowitznote
- Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H.: Skaar
- MAD: Frank Barnes, Big Bird
- Miraculous Ladybug: Nino
- Problem Child: Junior Healy
- Squirrel Boy: Eddie J. Squirrel
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Guard, Morley, Krismo Sodi, Otua Blank, WAC-47
- The Spectacular Spider-Man: Eddie Brock/Venom
- What's New, Scooby-Doo?: Benji, Travis, Zombie Kid #1
- Young Justice: Harm/William Hayes
- Zevo-3: Bug
Tropes associated with Ben Diskin:
- Badass Baritone: While he's known for using a higher-pitched voice for his younger characters, his older characters will often spot this.
- Fake Brit: As Numbah One, Joseph Joestar, and Jakob.
- Hot-Blooded: Tends to be cast in these kinds of roles.
- Large Ham: Some of his more notable roles like Numbah 1, Ash Roller and Joseph Joestar.
- Man of a Thousand Voices: Has a very wide range of voices going from Numbah 2, Sai, and Kai, not to mention Skaar, Venom, Young Xehanort and Harm. This is highlighted further in Digimon Fusion where he voices Shoutmon and Cutemon, he uses his normal vocal range for the former and a higher pitched and effeminate voice for the later. He's also one of the few male voice actors whose voice is high-pitched enough to voice shotas such as Kiel. He also voiced Stitch, a character who is normally voiced by his own creator, making Ben the only other English speaker so far to voice that character.
- One of Us: He's a fan of Digimon, according to his Facebook page.
- He has also apparently played every Kingdom Hearts game except, ironically, the one where he appears most. But that's being rectified on a series of streams with Kirbopher.
- He is a huge fan of One-Punch Man, and would love to voice Saitama should the show get a dub. Unfortunately, he lost the chance to Max Mittelman.
- Promoted Fanboy: He gets to play Shoutmon and Cutemon in Digimon Fusion.
- Pigeonholed Voice Actor: Two fortes. He's often typecast into either heroic Hot-Blooded hammy characters that are sometimes hot-headed (or if they are villains, Ax-Crazy psychopaths), or as a nerdy/geeky cute young boy. The former is more seen with his teenage or adult characters (i.e. Misaki Yata and Ash Roller); and the later usually in pre-teen or younger characters (i.e. Numbah 2 and Kiel. Misaki can be this, too.). However, he is capable of Playing Against Type when necessary.
- Playing Against Type: Sai from Naruto, who happens to be The Stoic and one of the most level-headed characters in the series.
- And of course, there's also Saizo from Fire Emblem Fates, who speaks in a deeper voice than what we normally associate with Ben's characters.
- Real Men Wear Pink: His opinion on Cutemon's "manliness" according to this tweet.
- Token Mini-Moe: Well, he doesn't get a lot of shouta roles, but he's one of the few voice actors whose voice is high pitched enough to voice these kinds of characters. Case in point, Kiel.
- Misaki Yata also qualifies.
- Vocal Evolution: His later roles involve him using a deeper voice for many of his characters in comparison to his earlier roles. Entirely understandable considering he started as a child.