- Permission to help the following:
- Ferot Dreadnaught (make a skeleton for his Ninetales idea I gave him)
- MrThorfan64 (add more detail to his Joffrey idea)
- nightelf37 (in general)
- Voting progress:
- Characters: 2 votes=1 week, 3 votes=3 days, 4+ votes=immediate
- Dominions and treasures: 2 votes=3 days, 3+ votes=immediate
- Trope change: Needs 2 votes
- Maximum of three suggestions per day
- When making sub-house, do sandbox folder than pantheon folder, then set them up
open/close all folders
The Dark Multiverse, Unholy Realm Of Failed Universes
- Votes: 1(Master Hero)
- Date of ascension: 27 May(repost 21 and 24 May)
- Description: A mirror of the DC Multiverse where everything goes wrong
- Symbol: A pitch-black sphere, with a red "-52" in the center
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Crapsack MULTIVERSE, Expendable Alternate Universe Deconstructed, Darker and Edgier Multiverse, Represents Everything That Could Have Gone Wrong With The DC Superheroes, Alliance of Alternates
- Domains: Corruption, Doom, Chaos, Suffering, Hopelessness
- Unholy to: Everyone in the DC Multiverse, especially Bruce Wayne
- Underneath the DC Multiverse is a shadow, a Dark Multiverse. A reality home to every fear, every bad decision, everything that could go wrong. Unstable universes destined for doom, showing what happens when things go wrong with the main DC Universe. These failed universes were meant to be disposed of. But the Dragon to devour them, Barbatos, had other ideas.
- The Dark Multiverse is said to embody the worst case scenarios, and Batman has a lot of worst case scenarios. That's why the Psycho Rangers who emerged to the main DC Universe were all evil Bruce Waynes. Now that the Dark Multiverse has expanded to the pantheon, it has spawned whole galaxies born from dark and morally questionable or powerful and potentially dangerous heroes going out of hand come from. Realms where Guts became the sixth Godhand in his quest for revenge, for instance.
- Upon its ascension a new super-universe called Earth Negative 53 came into existence, which serves as the Dark Multiverse's answer to the Trope Pantheon. In it are realms where Cosmos is dead and Melkor reigns supreme, YHVH has destroyed free will, Lucifer's schemes have reduced everything to an anarchistic hellhole, machines have wiped out all humanity and nothing but an armada of zombies is left. The cosmic entities dedicated to preserving the Trope Pantheon have put this area under maximum security, locking Earth -53 up and throwing away the key. But rumor has it that some are escaping.
- The DC Multiverse is made of positive matter, the Antimatter Universe is made of antimatter and the Dark Multiverse is made of dark matter. Nibbler was very nervous given he excretes dark matter that there might be a connection made between him and it. As Black Lanterns are heavily tied to dark matter, it was thought that he might be responsible for the realm's ascension. He's not, and is seriously indignant at this accusation. The Dark Multiverse is a perversion of dark matter in his eyes, a realm which embodies all he sees wrong with life. Even he sees it as abominable.
- Merged Zamasu was both horrified and jubilant at learning about the Dark Multiverse. A realm created by the living fears and failures of people, it's the perfect reflection of all he sees wrong with mortals. It is horrifying for embodying that, and the best proof he has for his view that Humans Are Bastards and his cause is validated. It is also proof of what the inattentiveness of the gods will get you, since the Dragon Barbatos abandoned his job of disposing of these inherently broken realms, which tainted the main multiverse. While his argument has legs to stand on, Zamasu's inherent hypocrisy prevents him from realizing he's Not So Different: when reduced to Infinite Zamasu, Zamasu utterly corrupted the Future Trunks timeline into something so malignant it threatened the other timelines, and had to be completely erased. In other words, he became a Dark Multiverse in his own rights, one even worse than the actual Dark Multiverse.
Mule, God of Being Organic All Along (Mosco, Universe 3's God of Destruction)
- House: Cybernetics And Enhancements (House of Technology)
- Symbol: The Universe 3 emblem, a stylized targeting rectile
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Turns Out To Be An Imp Piloting A Humongous Mecha As A Big Twist, Intelligible Unintelligible, Well-Rounded And Disciplined Destroyer Deity, Boring, but Practical, Having A More Dangerous Team Than It Seems Because Of Being Well-Prepared, Eye Beams, Edible Theme Naming, Reference To Luud, The "Original" God of Destruction, Ambiguous Situation, Face Death with Dignity
- Domains: Destruction, Technology, Spirituality, Mechs, Logic
- Herald: His angel and attendant, Kampari
- Interested in: Hana Song, the rest of his house
- Superior: Present and Future Zen'o
- Allies: Optimus Prime, Asura, Ganesha, Galactus, Yveltal, Android 17
- Respects: Destruction of the Endless, the more responsible and competent deities like Izaya, Ra, Hestia
- On speaking terms with: Team Universe 7 (except Frieza)
- Enemies: Merged Zamasu (murderer of his future counterpart), Nekron, Apophis and the Grand United Alliance of Destruction, SKYNET, Sigma, Nurgle, Bandos
- Disrespects: Easily distracted and Jerkass Gods like Zeus, The Flying Spaghetti Monster
- A bit annoyed by: Lord Genome
- Uncertain on: Beerus (Universe 7 equivalent)
- Each universe has a God of Destruction as they do a Supreme Kai and angel attendant, Universe 3 being no different. Presiding over destruction there is Mosco, an intelligent and practical deity. He governs the Spiritual Universe, an intellectually advanced universe with emphasis on technology. Though he seems like a robot, which given what his universe it's easy to see him as such, he is in fact an imp called Mule who pilots a mech suit. He very rarely gets out of the suit.
- Doesn't get out of his suit, and wants the pantheon to refer to him as Mosco instead of Mule. It is unclear if he's actually weak without it, has a height complex, or it serves another purpose. In the Mosco suit he only speaks in beeps, with his angel Kampari translating for him. It's kind of like the relationship between R2-D2 and C-3PO, except without the snark. Interestingly C-3PO can understand the Mosco suit perfectly, and Kampari can translate the astromech's beepings. The reason for this is because it's an old suit.
- Sigma and SKYNET are very interested in the suit. Possessing it will either allow them to control the bulk of his power, or they could just force Mule to be a prisoner of his own suit and try to access his power. Sigma in particular still won't let go of his taste of godhood. Mosco was enraged and immediately began destroying any trace of them. However as they have a bad habit of not staying dead and being living viruses, he was only able to chase them off for now.
- Beerus may be the more well-known Destroyer Deity, but Mosco is more competent than him. There are better destroyers since his universe is 7th in mortal rank, but Beerus' is second to bottom. This is because he doesn't get into squabbles, and is focused on achieving his goals. In the Tournament of Power, that's winning. His was second to last, but thanks to Android 17 wishing the erased universes back Universe 3 still lives. He is very grateful towards 17 for doing that. He didn't have anything against Universe 7, or Beerus...though in the manga he was still annoyed at him for missing Zeno's hide and seek tournament.
- Naturally, he despises Zamasu for betraying the gods and slaughtering them all in another timeline, himself included. Though a destroyer, he has a purpose towards his destruction and seeks to maintain balance and good development in his universe. He does not like the Grand United Alliance of Destruction as their goal is to destroy until there's nothing left. Also considers Apophis an utterly monstrous example of the Destroyer Deity, and the embodiment of the negative stigma they get. Not that he likes too much creation and life either, as he feels Nurgle is a colossal disturbance of nature.
- Planned the Universe 3 team with Ea, focusing more on Boring, but Practical tactics and preparations. Universe 3 has some of the poorest performances, unfortunately for him. They only knocked out one fighter, Android 18. The House of Combat! was not impressed. Mosco was a little bit annoyed by Lord Genome as he's about beating mechs with his bare hands, which reminded him of his failures in the tournament. He hopes to improve his fighters' power so Universe 3 wins any potential future tournament the Zen'o might come up with. He is interested with Hana Song due to learning strength from technology and simulations.
- To Universe 3's credit, they did last the second longest of the defeated teams because of their strategies, keeping half their team-mates until it was just them, Universe 7 and Universe 11. Their ace in the hole Aniraza is one of the strongest fighters in the entire tournament.
- Interested in his house. He's been studying the different robotic gods so he can show them off to Ea, who's always a fan of technology and intellect. Him and Optimus Prime came to a mutual fondness of one another, due to being positive leaders and "robots". And while Mosco shares the Destroyer Deity title with Unicron, he uses it in a positive fashion and is not an Omnicidal Maniac. The different robotic, cybernetic and tech-savvy gods are studying his suit for its advanced technology, and to answer the question on how much of his power comes from Mosco instead of his true self, Mule.
- Not a fan of the lazier, more irresponsible gods. He won't gossip or snark at them, but he won't care much for them either. Feels that Zeus is too childish, and the Flying Spaghetti Monster needs to be more careful with mistakes like causing the Great Flood while making pasta. For Bandos, however, this dispassion is outright contempt. Not surprising, given Bandos became a god by killing his predecessor and thus everyone on the planet. It reminds him too much of Zamasu.
- Respectful towards the more responsible deities in the pantheon. Personally roots for Ra whenever he fights Apophis. He is somewhat fond of Hestia because she doesn't have the issues her family has. He gets along with other destroyers who aren't irresponsible and/or psychopaths, such as Galactus, Yveltal and Asura. Respectful towards Destruction of the Endless, though doesn't get him quitting his job.
- Friendly towards Ganesha for being a deity involved with intelligence, which he thinks could help out Universe 3. He's interested in Ganesha due to his father being the Hindu Destroyer Deity. Also, he's glad he's not a musclehead like Rumsshi, the God of Destruction from Universe 3's twin Universe 10.
George Washington, God of Reluctant Rulers (The Father of His Country, First President Of The United States of America, Commander-In-Chief Of The Continental Army, Mr President)
- House: Manners of Authority (House of Leadership)
- Symbol: Prefers the old United States flag, but a $1 US note would do
- Theme Song: America the Beautiful
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: First President Of The United States (which he wasn't too fond of), Historical-Domain Character, Four-Star Badass and/or General Failure (depends on the situation), Sweet Tooth, Tooth Issues (Said To Be Wooden), The Social Expert, Cincinnatus, Rarely Spoken Poorly Of, Most Popular Revolutionary War Figure, Will Not Tell a Lie (actually The Spymaster), Memetic Badass
- Domains: America, War, Revolution, Leadership, Generals
- Respected by: Almost every American deity
- Allies: Theodore Roosevelt, John F Kennedy (fellow presidents), Athena (supposedly his mother), Steve Rogers/Captain America, AMERICA, Alex J Murphy, Jim Raynor, Artanis, The Fantastic Four, Ben Tennyson
- On speaking terms with: The Planet Express team, The Men In Black
- Unclear terms with: Timmy Turner, Cosmo and Wanda, Wade Wilson
- Enemies: Senator Steven Armstrong, Arcturus Mengsk, Nikita Dragovich, Vladimir Makarov, Vandal Savage, Herbert Garrison
- Opposes: Richard Nixon's head, Zapp Brannigan
- George Washington is one of the most well-known American citizens, and for good reason. He was the first US President (John Adams was his Vice President and the second US President), commander in chief of the Continental Army during the American Revolution, and one of the most important(if not THE most) Founding Fathers. Despite being one of the greatest presidents and the nation's first leader, he didn't want the position and stepped down after his second term. He'd die a couple years later, but has been immortalized in the minds of his people and his successors.
- Prefers to go by Mr President, or just General Washington. Very uncomfortable having anything king-related to him, an offer he personally refused. When a piece of Eden showed what he'd be like as king, he was horrified. Especially since it ended up being a DLC alternate history.
- Steve Rogers immediately began fanboying upon meeting Washington, and to his utter delight the first president was incredibly proud of him and what he's accomplished for both the nation and world at large. Apparently he has an ancestor Steven Rogers who also donned a Captain America title in the Revolutionary War. He and the other dead presidents Came Back Wrong as zombies dedicated to destroying America and rebuilding it from the ashes. Does not like to be reminded of this or Deadpool, though is at least glad that his insane zombie self was taken out.
- It comes to no surprise that America itself gave him a big old hug. And for once, Washington cracked a big old grin.
- As the first US President, he is venerated by almost every other president to come afterwards. Theodore Roosevelt and John F Kennedy were really happy to meet him, and Washington was proud of their accomplishments in office. He was a little bit wary of Roosevelt's 1912 election bid since he set a standard of only having two terms, but is otherwise happy with him. He is not happy to learn of Richard Nixon's head in a jar, and especially someone as crazy as Herbert Garrison becoming president. Like the other presidents, he thinks Senator Armstrong is insane.
- Fine with taking a supporting role in his house. He seems to understand the stress Artanis goes through with leadership, and Jim Raynor for being a rebel leader. He detests Arcuturus Mengsk for becoming what he was fighting against, which he personally went to steps to avoid. Not a fan of Nikita Dragovich or Vladimir Makarov either.
- It's said that he cannot and Will Not Tell a Lie. He chopped down his father's cherry tree and immediately confessed. Though personally honest, his spy ring during the revolution makes lying a necessity. Whenever he's in the presence of Timmy and his fairies, Washington becomes obsessed with chopping down any wood around him. He, Franklin and Thomas Jefferson ended up getting into some time travel antics with Timmy. Their opinion on him is still mixed.
- Given his importance, a number of time-travelling events surround him, usually undoing the revolution. Asides from Timmy Turner's screw-up, the Planet Express crew once altered things(they managed to put it back) and Willy Lumpkin alerted British troops before the Fantastic Four put history back to normal. Vandal Savage attempted to replace him with Illuminati look-alike Adam Weisshaupt. As if his Historical Rap Sheet wasn't big enough.
- Most would rather gloss over his more negative traits, such as some of his more controversial tactical decisions in the Revolutionary War, treatment of American Indians and ownership of slaves. He was still a man of his time and has no issues abandoning slavery in the pantheon. He's actually happy to see that the nation was able to truly become one where all men are equal, even if it's taking him some time to adapt to the 21st century.
- No, his teeth are not wood. He has dentures, but made of stuff like ivory. He's had tooth problems throughout his life, and it's one of the reasons he usually frowns. Also, while a brilliant general in some regards a lot of his strategies were over-complicated and lost more battles than he won in the American Revolution. However his victories were some of the Continental Army's greatest, and he knew how to survive losses. He doesn't like Zapp Brannigan one bit, since 99% of his battles are sheer incompetence or exhausting his soldiers, while Washington's A Father to His Men.
- Has the highest rank of any US soldier, being six stars. It's illegal to have a higher rank. Learning Zapp Brannigan had become a 25-star general caused him to facepalm. As a head in a jar.
- According to Barney Stinson his ancestor Barnabus was friends with him and Benjamin Franklin, and helped write the "Bro Code". He and Ben also participated in a "Devil's Threeway". George scoffs at this story, though wouldn't be surprised if Franklin was involved. He tends to get mad at the accusation he and his descendants were cannibals. It's not like he even had children, and was most likely sterile due to illness at a young age.
- Thanks to time-travelling to 1773, Ben Tennyson learned he was one of the original Earth Plumbers (or Plumbiers as they were known back then). He had Iron Man-like wood Powered Armor. He has connections to the Men in Black because of this.
Sae Niijima, Goddess of More Moral Female Antagonists (Sis, Woman In A Business Suit, Prosecutor, Leviathan)
- House: Anti-Villains (House of Ambiguity)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Her Arcana, Judgement
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral, erring to good with her Character Development
- Portfolio: Hello, Attorney!, Resentful Guardian (That Still Cares Deeply For Her Sis), Far More Sympathetic Than Most Palace Owners, Jerkass Realization, Perpetual Frowner, Questionable Prosecutors That Become More Just Over Time, Badass Biker, Green-Eyed Monster, initially a Hero Antagonist, Makoto's Big Sis And Guardian, Took a Level in Idealism
- Domains: Prosecution, Sibling Relationships, Cynicism, Envy
- Followers: Judge Edgar, Aversa, Merlina
- Allies: The Phantom Thieves Of Hearts, particularly Makoto Niijima (her younger sister), Jennifer Walters/She-Hulk, Kenzo Tenma, Ui Hirasawa, Phoenix Wright, the Judge, Ryotaro Dojima, Sirius Black, Caitlyn
- On speaking terms with: Iroque
- Enemies: Yaldabaoth, Goro Akechi, The Child Abuse Supporters, Azula, the D'arby brothers, Lysandre, Nikolai Dmitri Bulygin, Manfred Von Karma
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: Inspector Javert, Judge Dredd
- Awkward Relations Around: Vi (vouched by Caitlyn), Flynn Rider, Aladdin (vouched by Rapunzel and Princess Jasmine), Jean Valjean, Leverage Consulting & Associates (same modus operandi as the Phantoms, but minus the Metaverse)
- Opposes: The House of Crime (except Ren Amamiya), particularly those in Organized Crime, Eric Cartman, Parsee Mizuhashi
- Opposed by: Hoss Delgado
- Annoyed by: Clancy Wiggum
Lance Bishop, God of Red Herring Traitor Agents (Serial Number A17/TQ2.0.35100E2)
- House: Traitor Archetypes (House of Betrayal)
- Symbol: TBA
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Red Herring Mole, Badass Pacifist, Milky "Blood", Little Disconcerting But A Sweetheart, Three-Laws Compliant, Nice Guy, Always Cool And Collective, Revealed As A Ridiculously Human Robot, The Smart Guy, Encyclopaedic Knowledge, Not Quite Dead
- Domains: Technicians, Pacifism, Red Herrings, Androids, Assistance, Humanity
- Allies: Ellen Ripley, Corporal Dwayne Hicks, Baymax, Ana Amari, Robert Capa, Samus Aran, The T-800, Jake Sully, Cortana, EDI
- On good terms with: Kind gods from the House of Physicians and Healers
- Enemiesnote : The Xenomorph Drone, The Facehugger, The Tyranids, Indomitus Rex, Sigma, SKYNET, Omega
- Opposes: Lord Hater, Doctor Weil, Fabius Bile, AI who willfully break the laws of robotics, those who don't realize Evil Is Not a Toy, Ragyo Kiryuin
- Respects: Rudolf Von Stronheim (somewhat)
- Uncertain opinion on: AUTO
Flame Princess, Goddess of Flaming Hair (FP, real name: Phoebe)
- Adopted from: r-lock 256
- House: Fire and Electricity (House of Nature)
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: Her royal gem
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral, formerly Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Flaming Hair, Mood-Swinger, Volatile Flame Elemental, Daddy Issues, Cute and Psycho, Cute Flame Girl, Element-Based Morality, Burning with Anger, Character Development, Hurt By Water, Potentially Apocalyptic Power Incontinence, Amicable Exes, Playing with Fire
- Domains: Fire, Royalty, Power, Volatility, Romance
- Allies: Finn the Human (ex-boyfriend), Jake the Dog, Rachel Roth, Natsu Drageel, Asuka Langely Soryu, Groudon, Nia Teppelin, Princess Fiona, Alexstrasza, Hestia, Ragnaros the Firelord, Magcargo, Zuko, Daenerys Targaryen
- On speaking terms with: Princess Bubblegum, the Ice King
- Enemies: The Lich, The Child Abuse Supporters (particularly Scar), Kyogre, Brand, Lissandra, Aerys Targaryen
- Avoids: The House of Water & Ice, Chaac
Podrick Payne, God of Loyal Rookie Allies (Pod)
- House: Friendship
- Symbol: House Payne's arms; purple and white chequy with gold coins in the checks
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Adorkable Squire, Loser Has Your Back, The Quiet One, Fought In The Battle Of Blackwater At Twelve, Older In The Show And Really Good At Sex, Undying Loyalty, The Quiet One, Bookworm, Smarter And More Skilled Than He Seems, Tag Along Kid
- Domains: Squires, Loyalty, Friendship, Youth and Inexperience
- Interests: The Lustful Acts and Lustful Behavior sub-houses
- Allies: Tyrion Lannister and his friends, Oberyn Martell, Catelyn Stark, Samwise Gangee, John Zoidberg, Ashi, Riza Hawkeye, Neville Longbottom
- Enemies: Tywin and Cersei Lannister, The Night King, The Brave Companions, Walder Frey
- Opposes: The House of Betrayal
- Opposed by: Steve Smith (one-sided on his end)
Lurantis, Goddess of Pretending To Be What You Are (The Bloom Sickle Pokemon)
- House: Disguises (House of Costumes)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Her blades, glowing like the sun
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Gender: Female
- Ability: Leaf Guard
- Moveset: Solar Blade, Leaf Blade, X-Scissor, Ingrain
- Z-Move: Bloom Doom
- Portfolio: Slaying Mantis and Man-Eating Plant, A Plant Pretending To Be A Mantis That Pretends To Be A Plant, One Of The Totem Challenges, Blade Below the Shoulder, Glacier Waif, Powered By The Sun, Only Pokemon Who Can Learn Solar Blade, Green Thumb, The Fighting Narcissist
- Domains: Plants, Mantids, Mimicry, Solar Power, Blades
- High Priest: Barrage
- On speaking terms with: Pamela Isley and Petey Pirahna
- Enemies: Evil Pokemon trainers like Team Rocket, Hunter J and Ghetsis Harmonia, The Grand Duke of Owls, Queen Sectonia, Ragyo Kiruyin, Chernabog, Zs'skayr, Nightmare Moon
- Avoids: The House of Birds and Fire & Electricity
- Scares: Misty
Kilowog, God of Alien Curse Words (Green Lantern of Space Sector 674)
- House: Words and Phrases (House of Quirks)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: The Green Lantern emblem
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Drill Sergeant Nasty (Only On The Clock, Usually A Gentle Giant), Pardon My Klingon, Boar-Like Alien, Sergeant Rock, Jerk with a Heart of Gold, Last Of Bolovax Vik (And For A Time, Not Even That), Communism Leanings In Glorious Mother Russia, Gadgeteer Genius
- Domains: Willpower, Justice, Space, Instructors, Sergeants, Survivors
- Allies: His fellow Green Lantern Corps, along with the Indigo Tribe and Blue Lanterns, DC superheroes in general, Madame Vastra, Astral, The Doctor, Garrus Vakarian, Mace Windu, Tashkent, Izumi Curtis, Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, SCP-516, Optimus Prime
- Enemies: Nekron and his associates, the Anti-Monitor, Krona, Parallax, Darkseid, YHVH, the Borg Queen, Napoleon, the 456 Ambassador
- Enemy Mine with: Thaal Sinestro, Atros and Larfleeze
- Opposes: Nikita Dragovich, genuinely cruel teachers and instructors like Mori Motonari
- Wary of: The House of Crime
Abraham Lincoln, God of Historical Badass Upgrades (Honest Abe, the Great Emancipator, the Immortal, King of Mars)
- House: TBA
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His stovepipe hat resting on an 1865 American flag
- Theme Song: Many, but for now will use Call To Muster And Battle Cry Of Freedom
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Our Presidents Are Different during The American Civil War (Tied With LBJ For Tallest), Historical-Domain Character, Made Even More Awesome In Fiction, Rumored His Ghost Wanders The White House, Growing the Beard (Literally As Well), Stovepipe Hat, Lantern Jaw of Justice, Odd Friendship with Frederick Douglas
- Domains: Leadership, War, Wrestling, Emancipation, Freedom, Re-Unification
- Allies: Theodore Roosevelt and John F Kennedy (fellow US Presidents), Steve Rogers, AMERICA, William Shakespeare (fan of his works), Clark Kent, Bruce Wayne, Finn the Human, Jake the Dog, J'onn J'onnz, The Doctor (third incarnation), Emmet Brickowski, Eric Brooks, Buffy Summers, Atticus Finch
- On speaking terms with: Kyle Broflovski
- Fond of: The House of Combat!
- Enemies: Red Skull, Dracula and other evil vampires, Senator Steven Armstrong, Herbert Garrison, Marvin the Martian
- Opposes: Slavery, Marcus Junius Brutus
- Annoyed by: Wade Wilson, Zapp Brannigan, Rick Sanchez
- Avoids: The House of Alcohol
Lewis Anthonio, God of Homemade Inventions (Cornelius Robinson)
- House: Fields of Science (House of Science)
- Symbol: The Memory Scanner
- Theme Song: Little Wonders
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Child Prodigy, Bungling Inventor, Complicated Time Travel, Embracing Optimism, Badass Bookworm, Character Development, Making His Inventions At The Orphanage, Nerds Are Cute, Improbable Hairstyle, Science Hero, My Future Self and Me
- Domains: Inventions, Orphans, Time Travel, Optimism, The Future
- Followers: The Junkman, Wayne Szalinksi, Wade Load
- On good terms with: The idealistic gods in Outlooks on Life
- Enemies: The White, the Dementors (one-sided), Dr XXX, SKYNET, Mechanikles, the Child Abuse Supporters, Relius Clover, The Other Mother, Nox
- Pities: Goro Akechi, Nox
- Theme Song:
- Theme Song:
- Theme Song:
- Sacred to:
- Unholy to:
Armitage Hux, God of Unimpressive Longcoats (General Hux)
- House: TBA (House of Costumes)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A badge with the symbol of the First Order
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: The Strategist, No Respect Guy, Illegitimate Son Of An Imperial Enforcer, Not-So-Badass Longcoat, Good-Looking Privates, Seen As A Joke By The First Order, Passionate About The First Order's "Justice", Evil Redhead, Armchair Military, Contrasting Sequel Antagonist To Tarkin, Ordered The Death Of His Abusive Father, Large Ham, Ignored Expert
- Domains: Tyranny, Nepotism, Generals, Invasion, Destruction
- Allies: The Galactic Empire, particularly Wilhuff Tarkin (somewhat) and the 501st, Goro Akechi
- Enemies: The Rebellion, particularly Luke Skywalker
Agent 9 the Lab Monkey, God of Boss Arena Recovery
- Note: On hold until October
- House: Bosses (House of Gaming)
- Lesser God
- Theme Song:
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Boss Arena Recovery, Reflecting Laser, Monkey Heroes, Loves To Fire His Laser, Laughing Mad, More Dakka, Shooting Rhynocs As A Past Time, Basically A Proto-Ratchet And Clank, Motor Mouth, Manchild, Throw Down the Bomblet
- Allies: Ratchet and Clank
Stan Smith, God of Forgetting Lessons
- House: Memories (House of Mentalism)
- Theme Song:
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Ganthet, God of Rogue Drones
- House: TBA
- Greater God
- Theme Song:
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- On hold(may change depending on what will happen):
- Based on the cartoon and Archie comic, is the following ready to work on? Rotor Walrus, God of Lovable Walruses (House of Mammals, Neutral Good)
- Some time ago I suggested Lando Calrissian for Regretful Traitor. However I am wondering if he fits Friends All Along better, and if it's OK for me to start working on him
- Colress, God of Karma Through Adaptation (House of Karma)- seeing if he still fits the trope in the manga
- Joe Swanson, God of Occasional Jerkassery (House of Nice and Nasty, Lawful Neutral)-currently uncertain to do Family Guy's notoriety. I would argue he still fits it because even in the post-flanderized series, he still fits this trope of usually being nice but occasionally having some dickish moments. Plus we do have Stewie and Quagmire. Or should we just get rid of all the Family Guy ideas?
- God ideas(15/20)
- Farnese, Goddess of Magical Silver (House of Magical Items, Lawful Neutral)-Farnese has a silver dagger and silver surcoat. They are magically-enhanced, allowing her to repel and fight demonic creatures thanks to their mystic qualities.
- Serpico, God of Diagonal Cuts (House of Swords, Lawful Good)-Serpico is one of the best swordsmen in the entire manga, and manages to inflict these with his wind-blessed feather sword
- Poe Dameron, God of Improbable Piloting Skills (House of Riding and Control)-the Ace Pilot Poe is a Badass Normal who's incredibly skilled at piloting space ships, doing tremendous damage to the First Order on Takonda. I will save for after Episode 9
- Silat: I would like to know what trope best fits him. That being Hazy Feel Turn (he's no longer an antagonizing force, but it's unclear whether he's on Guts' side), Exotic Weapon Supremacy (somewhat downplayed, but non-Kushan opponents are caught off-guard by the exotic weapons) or Weapon Twirling (intimidates by twirling his chakram before using them, and uses his urimis by swishing the blades in circles)
- Ling Yao: What would fit him best? The Illegal, as he's an illegal immigrant from Xing, gets sent to jail but breaks about it. He's a prince, but they don't know about it so it causes some trouble for him. Or Ain't Too Proud to Beg, as he downplays his status as prince and is willing to grovel to get what we wants.
- Depending on what happens in Episode 9 and other material, Snoke might fit Disc-One Final Boss (he is usurped by true Big Bad Kylo Ren, a massive surprise) or Good Scars, Evil Scars (fits the evil side, being a Big Bad who's very noticably scarred. Assuming we find anything about him
- Uncertain ideas: Roll (Adaptational Badass(debate with r-lock on whether she's a better example than Shere Khan) or Robot Maid(if no-one is going to take up Rosy the Robot)), King George the Sixth of England (In Its Hour of Need), Hannibal (War Elephants), Sif (Xenafication), Scott Lang (Underhanded Hero)
- Try to find something for Franklin D. Roosevelt, William Henry Harrison, Trish Una, Dan Dreiberg, Laurie Juspeczyk, Heimdall, Horus
- Wondering who'd be the best example for The Mistress, Remarried to the Mistress, Dark Horse Victory, Aliens of London, Satanic Archetype, Satan Is Good, Caligula's Horse, Oedipus Complex, Bug Buzz, Dewey Defeats Truman, Richard Nixon the Used Car Salesman, Scandalgate, Dead Alternate Counterpart, Future Foil
- Rework ideas for later:
- Father, God of Hating Kids -I feel he has recovered enough from the decay for this to work. He's the Big Bad of a group that's all about opposing kids, and generally wants to make kids' live miserable when they don't fall under Even Evil Has Loved Ones
- Meg Griffin-her Butt-Monkey status has become significantly less vicious over time. I am wondering what trope she'd fit now.
- Kara Zor-L, Goddess of Cleavage Windows and Superheroine Breasts -will get more clarification on this later
- Eris, Goddess of Triggering Conflict -a rework of Eris adapting her more mythological side, fitting this trope better
- House ideas
- Characterization: Due to the enormous size of Narrative, I'm thinking of making this its own house. What exactly would I name it? Whom might be the guardians of it? Also, I am thinking of making some more houses due to some being bloated. There are so many different type of expys I am thinking of a sub-house for them. I am also wondering if there's something I could do related to Character Roles that would help prevent it becoming too full
- Aliens: Suggested before. When it gets to a certain size, I am thinking of making it its own house.
- Personal Appearance: This is probably the most bloated house yet. How should we deal with it?
- Undead: When it gets too big, I am thinking of making it its own house. It would be divided into Ghosts, Types Of Undead, Vampires and Undead Behavior
- Sub-house ideas
- Faith: When Divinity gets too big, I would suggest splitting it into Types Of Divinity and Divine Personalities
- Music: When the houses get too big, what kind of new sub-house should we add?
- Narrative: What sub-houses are too bloated, and what might serve to remedy it?
- Royalty: Royal Activities. For tropes involving actions or activities of royalty. Would include Aegon the Conqueror and his sister-wives, Asgore Dreemurr, Cao Cao, Gaius, T'challa (Intermediate), Aerys II Targaryen, Jaime Lannister, Richard, Roose Bolton (Lesser), Cinderella (Demigod)
- Time And Space: Once it becomes too full, may I suggest "Dimensions" or "Space Placement" for parallel universes and timelines, alternate dimensions and the such? Is there a better name? Would contain Amatsu-Mikaboshi, Yog-Sothoth (Overdeity), Funny Valentine, Rick and Morty (Greater), Gargos, Present Trunks, Tsukasa Kadoya (Intermediate), Lulu (Lesser), Gomez, the Unbidden (Demigod)
- Ideas for tropes in work(something for future)
- Figures too controversial or whatever to add:
- Real Life individuals: Adolf Hitler and any Hitler-based trope (or any Real Life Nazi), Richard Nixon, any politician who's still alive (probably)
- Fictional individuals: Anyone from a Disney sitcom, any Twilight character (even if they're considered good from a...let's say not well liked work and leave it at that), Future Android 17/18/Cell, The Griffins, James K. Polk