Wiz: ...an attack so deadly it only took a few blasts to obliterate the more powerful clone of himself, Space-Godzilla.
Boomstick: WHAT, Space-Godzilla?!
Wiz: Yes, Space-Godzilla is a thing, moving on.
Wiz: Well, it's a little vague, but thanks to either a pet phoenix he accidentally killed or the mysterious Paradise Herb, he's just shy of 360 years old.
Boomstick: Damn! I'm just impressed he can still get it up for the girls after all that time.
Wiz: Boomstick, thaaat's... well, I mean, yes, I guess medically speaking it is quite impressive...
Vegeta: Well that certainly sounds like me. Um... who, and what, are you?
Shadow: I am Shadow the Hedgehog. The Ultimate Life Form!
Vegeta: Ultimate Life Form? A weird looking rat, is an Ultimate Life Form? HAHAHAHA! That's a laugh. Word of advice, freak: you're little on the short side if you're trying to be threatening.
Shadow: Funny. I was going to say the same thing about you.
Vegeta: ...You've just sealed your fate, fool.
Vegeta: Wow... what a ripoff.
Rainbow Dash: You talk a lot.
Eggman: No matter. Get a load of this!
Iron Man: I don't know, Lex. Being a God can't be too hard. I mean... I'm the most intelligent, capable person on the planet. I'm not playing God. All this time, I've been playing human.
Wolverine: Fat chance, bub... you're next!
Wolverine: Well, my bones are made out of the strongest metal around. Does that count?
Raiden: I'll just have to swing harder then!
Tifa: Sorry, miss. I think you'd better turn yourself around and look elsewhere.
Yang: ...so...does this mean no Sunrise...?
Dante: Lost? Nah. I'm looking for something called the Left Eye. Care to give me a hand? Could be fun.
Bayonetta: Hmph. I see. But if you're looking for the Left Eye, that would make you either an angel... or a demon.
Dante: After you.
Flash: You're in the Speed Force. My Speed Force. I'm sure you feel it; the raw energy coursing all around you? This is the source of my power. And here, I. AM. KING!
Sweet Tooth: Right... I want to see you bleed... I want to watch you die...
Joker: Just... one more lesson, capiche? The best kind of punchline... is the one you don't see coming!
Shadow: What's your problem, freak?!
Mewtwo: I know not its name. But it is black, red, and very annoying.
Erza: Aha! You're the one I'm looking for! Come peacefully and you won't be harmed.
Zoro: Sorry, I'm busy. Maybe later.
Erza: Then we'll have to do this the hard way...
Zoro: I told you I'm busy!
Lara: Cut the chit-chat! The grail's coming with me. Either walk away, or die right here. Choose wisely...
Nate: Okay, missy. First rule about me: I don't walk away.
Balrog: Heh, heh, heh... you won't even make it to Round 2, wimp!
Ring Announcer: Here we go! And... FIGHT!!!
TJ Combo: Bring it on, asshole!
Thor: Stand down, wayward maiden. This sort of thing never turns out well for women like yourself.
Diana: Oh, I don't think you've ever known a woman like me.
Vergil: Who are you?
Sephiroth: Your despair.
Vergil: What is that?!
Sephiroth: Super. Nova. I saw you could pierce the fabric of our dimension, so I cast an illusion to disguise this. Witness oblivion.
Batman: I'll give them something to fear.
Kenshiro: Pick the place. It will be where you die.
Jotaro: You've got some balls!
Pit: Sorry to keep you waiting!
Frank: Never stopped me before, pal!
Frank: You wanna bet? I've covered wars, ya know!
Leon: That's nice, but... I've fought in them.
Doctor Strange: I see somebody needs a lesson in manners...
Afro: ...so does yours.
Optimus: I must stand... So you shall fall!
Nightwing: Ooohhh, I'm shakin' in my boots... especially looking at the "prince of darkness". But that case over there is part of an investigation I've been working, so why don't you hand it over and I'll get it out of your horns?
Nightwing: ...is that a "no", then?
Sonic: Finders keepers, pal!
Mario: Ah, mamma-mia.
Sigma: At the risk of sounding cliche... You and What Army?
Sigma: [as his head falls down a chasm] Hehehehe...
Hell Sigma: I'll tear out your circuits... and bathe in your oil!
Ultron: What gall. Lucky for me, I'm my own best backup. [Ultron-7 destroys a nearby wall to reveal himself]
Ultron-7: YOU'RE MINE!
Ultron: [snickers] Oh, please. [instantly dispels the Sigma Virus]
Sigma: What? What's this?! [Ultron begins assimilating Sigma at a much faster rate] NO! NOOO-- [the assimilation is complete, turning the Sigma Virus into an extension of Ultron]
Ultron: Everything belongs to me.
Roshi: Hey, fuzz-for-brains! Where are the pictures? It's just words in here! [throws a book to the ground and begins stomping on it]
Jiriya: Pictures? You Fool! Words paint a thousand beautiful pictures all by themselves!
[several blows are traded]
Roshi: Jeez, don't take it personally! Not like you wrote the damn thing!
Jiriya: But I did!
Jiriya: Hey there! Can you buy me some time?
Gamabunta: What!? I'm not your servant! I'm the chief toOHWOAH-!
Roshi: Get... off... my... lawn!
Black Widow: I'm a goddamn Avenger!
Green Lantern: I don't care what kinda power you've got!
Mitsuru Kirijo: Strong enough!
Captain Falcon: Nobody says that!
The Mask: Ohhhh, Jack...! I'M ALREADY WEARING IT!
All Might: I accept your challenge!
Goro: (annoyed) Stop saying that!
Goro: You're no champ! I am! The Champion of Mortal Kombat!
Kakashi: Hold it. You're in Konoha territory, and I have some questions, if you'll come with me.
Obi-Wan: You want to go home and keep reading your book.
Kakashi: I want to go home and keep reading my book. (Obi-Wan turns and prepares to leave) After I kick your ass!
Kakashi: Well now. You've fallen for the deadliest strategem we ninja know: One Thousand Years of Death!
Obi-Wan: Don't try it! I have the high— (gets kancho'd by Kakashi)
Sailor Galaxia: Ahahahahaha! Witness my infinite power! (pokes Beerus in the eye, sending him flying off into the distance and blows on her fingertips)
Beerus: (suddenly reappears next to her) So, you have chosen death.
Wally: I'm the fastest man alive.
Sonic: Oh yeah, cherry-flavoured chump? I'm the fastest THING alive!
Doctor Doom: Mr. Luthor. Your company has invaluable resources for the people of Latveria. I will be seizing them.
Lex Luthor: Latveria? What an exquisite place... to start a corporatocracy!
Lex Luthor: It's called a Lexbot, you knuckle-dragging buffoon.
Doctor Doom: Its design is rather ingenious. Not as ingenious as mine, of course. But enough talk, let us end these charades.
Lex Luthor: With pleasure.
Boomstick: They blow shit up for cash.
Wiz: A prime example is Boba Fett, the most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy.
Boomstick: But don't forget Samus Aran. She's so badass, whole planets explode when she's done with them. Boom!
Boomstick: Like Akuma, the ultimate badass of martial arts...
Wiz: ...And Shang Tsung, the sorceress vanguard of doom.
Boomstick: Or you could, uh, just be drawn to the way they're drawn.
Wiz: Like Anna Marie, the Rogue...
Boomstick: ...and Diana Prince, the Wonder Woman.
Boomstick: ...And the Koopa, that stupid turtle who always gets himself killed.
Wiz: Every video game has its share of basic, endless, common enemies, and you can't get any more common than these two.
Boomstick: But which is the best of the worst?
Boomstick: Like with Thor, Norse champion of Asgard and son of Odin.
Wiz: And Wonder Woman, Greek warrior of the Amazons and daughter of Zeus.
Boomstick: And it's time for two of those Shonen heroes to throw down!
Wiz: Naruto Uzumaki, Ninja Prodigy of the Hidden Leaf.
Boomstick: and Ichigo Kurosaki, the enormously powerful Soul Reaper from Bleach.
Boomstick: Yeah, the future still has those, but they're even cooler 'cause of all the sweet gadgets.
Wiz: Like Terry McGinnis, the Batman Beyond.
Boomstick: And Miguel O'Hara, the the Spider-Man from 2099.
Boomstick: But to these guys, power is the measure of a man.
Wiz: Sephiroth, the fearsome One Winged Angel of Final Fantasy.
Boomstick: And Vergil, the half demon son of Sparda from Devil May Cry.
Boomstick: Well, sometimes they strike in awe, but yeah, mostly fear.
Wiz: And these two superheroes embody the fear of specific predators to an extreme.
Boomstick: Batman, the genius crime fighter from DC comics.
Wiz: And Black Panther, Marvel's royal warrior scientist.
Boomstick: Ugh, are we really gonna talk about feeling and crying and stuff?
Wiz: Well, yes, and how they fuel some pretty powerful magic.
Boomstick: Sound look, like with Raven, the half demon sorceress of the Teen Titans.
Wiz: And Twilight Sparkle, the magical prodigy from My Little Pony.
Boomstick: Yep, really doing this again.
Boomstick: It's all in those sweet ass jackets. I mean, I guess they're pretty badass too.
Wiz: Jotaro Kujo, the delinquent turned hero from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.
Boomstick: And Kenshiro, the wandering Fist of the North Star.
Boomstick: Nintendo's and Sega's mascots were locked in a merciless duel over the gaming throne.
Wiz: But when the smoke cleared, a surprise third challenger was rising to the top.
Boomstick: The Sony PlayStation. And it didn't just have one mascot, it had two.
Wiz: Crash Bandicoot, the mutated marsupial from down under.
Boomstick: And Spyro the Dragon, the powerful purple hero of the Dragon Realm.
Boomstick: Like Sora, the Keyblade-wielding saviour of Kingdom Hearts.
Wiz: And Pit, the angel warrior from Kid Icarus.
Boomstick: Leon Kennedy, the top cop and government agent in Resident Evil.
Wiz: And Frank West, the backyard wrestling MacGyver of Dead Rising.
Boomstick: Like Doctor Strange, the sorcerer supreme of Marvel Comics.
Wiz: And Doctor Fate, DC's defender of cosmic order.
Boomstick: And for kicking the crap out of other people! Like with Ryu, the wandering world warrior of Street Fighter.
Wiz: And Jin Kazama, the power-hungry martial arts master of Tekken.
Boomstick: So let's pit two of the best of them against each other in a fight to the death!
Wiz: Samurai Jack, the warrior prince lost in time.
Boomstick: And Afro Samurai, who's one cold-blooded mother-effer.
Wiz: Like Carnage, Marvel's dangerously insane psychopath.
Boomstick: Or Lucy, the messed-up murder-lady from Elfen Lied.
Wiz: Elfen Leed. It's German.
Boomstick: Yeah, whatever.
Boomstick: Giant robots are frickin' awesome! Like Optimus Prime, the original G1 Transformer.
Wiz: And the RX-78-2, the original Mobile Suit Gundam.
Boomstick: These aren't just any robots; they're the old-school classics — the first of their kind and we're in for a robo-battle of East versus West.
Wiz: Well, Optimus was originally a Japanese toy-
Boomstick: But these guys have it covered.
Wiz: Nightwing, the original protege of Batman.
Boomstick: And Daredevil, Marvel's man without fear.
Boomstick: Mario, Nintendo's whimsical Italian turtle crusher.
Wiz: And Sonic the Hedgehog, Sega's specialist of speed.
Boomstick: Time to find out if Sega really does what Nintendon't!
Wiz: For this bout, we'll be using the same rules Death Battle has had for the past three years. Most importantly, the original video games will be our primary source for analysis.
Boomstick: Like Ultron, Marvel's mechanical mass murderer.
Wiz: And Sigma, the general of genocide from Mega Man X.
Boomstick: ...Who for some reason is a weird old pervert. Like Roshi, turtle hermit and teacher to Dragon Ball's greatest hero.
Wiz: And Jiriya, the Toad Sage and instructor to the most famous ninja of all.
Boomstick: Like with Thanos, the ultimate villain of the Avengers.
Wiz: And Darkseid, arch-nemesis to the Justice League.
Wiz: I dont think you understand what that phrase means.
Boomstick: Like Aquaman, the king of Atlantis
Wiz: And Namor, the first mutant and... also king of Atlantis.
Boomstick: Immortality? Not on this show! Time to find out which Mega Man is the most mega of the men.
Wiz: While there are many versions of the character to choose from...
(cut to a clip of the Mega Man from Captain N: The Game Master)
Wiz: Not that one, this battle will feature the five most prominent: The classic era Mega Man.
Boomstick: Mega Man X.
Wiz: Volnutt, from the Legends series.
Boomstick: Battle Network's MegaMan.EXE.
Wiz: And the alien Star Force Mega Man.
Boomstick: Like Black Widow, the covert enemy-turned-ally of the Avengers.
Wiz: And Widowmaker, the deadly - but unwilling - adversary of Overwatch.
Boomstick: Like Captain Marvel, the high flying Avenger.
Wiz: And Shazam, the literal boy turned hero of the Justice League.
Boomstick: Are you talking about me?
Wiz: I'm talking about Wario, the greedy and repulsive rival to Mario.
Boomstick: And King Dedede, the royal nemesis to everybody's favorite pink puffball Kirby.
Boomstick: Weapons. Definitely weapons. Like these ones!
Wiz: Ben 10, protector of Earth and wielder of the Omnitrix.
Boomstick: And the Green Lantern, galactic lawman and bearer of the Power Ring.
Wiz: Today, we're pitting together two queens of ice, born into powerful, if troubled, families.
Boomstick: Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee Dust Company and member of the huntress team RWBY.
Wiz: And Mitsuru Kirijo, heiress to the Kirijo Group and member of the Persona-wielding SEES.
Boomstick: But when they're also a kickass celebrity, all that matters is they bring the hype!
Wiz: Johnny Cage, the stuntman turned legendary hero of Mortal Kombat.
Boomstick: And Captain Falcon, the racer turned bounty hunter on the track of F-Zero.
Boomstick: But somehow, these kids can master them with a vengeance!
Wiz: Like Aang, the Avatar.
Boomstick: And Edward Elric, the Fullmetal Alchemist.
Boomstick: Especially when your usual targets are superheroes.
Wiz: The Ghost Rider, Marvel's relentless spirit of vengeance.
Boomstick: And Lobo, the spacehogging main man of DC Comics.
Boomstick: Hell yeah! Especially the robot kind. Like the Dragonzord, piloted by the Green Power Ranger.
Wiz: And Kiryu, the dangerous and mysterious Mechagodzilla.
Boomstick: Oh, great. We're talking about edgelords, aren't we?
Wiz: Sasuke, rival to Naruto and solitary survivor to the Uchiha Clan.
Boomstick: And Hiei, rival to Yusuke Urameshi and lonely orphan to demons. Neat!
Boomstick: It just comes back with a god damn second health bar!
Wiz: Ganondorf, the calamitous demon king of Princess Zelda's Hyrule.
Boomstick: And Dracula, the everlasting vampire lord of Castlevania.
Boomstick: But being a prodigy can get to one's head. Or, ONE's head, if you know what I'm saying. Because, 'cause, y'know, the guy who made both these characters is called ONE? So... yeah.
Wiz: Mob, the reluctant psychic powerhouse from Mob Psycho 100.
Boomstick: And Tatsumaki, the fearless, ferocious esper from One Punch Man.
Wiz: Trust me, it's the perfect plan.
Boomstick: Okay, let's get started.
Wiz: To most of us, the laws of reality are unbending rules we never question.
Boomstick: Even for us! But for some people, they're more like... guidelines.
Wiz: Such as Deadpool, Marvel's merc with a micropenis.
Boomstick: And The Mask, a total chad who just oozes big-dick energy.
Wiz: ...Huh. Could've sworn that would get his attention.
Boomstick: (slower than usual) He's Wiz, and I'm Boomstick.
Wiz: (also slower than usual) And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armour, and skills to find out who would win-
Deadpool: My third Death Battle! Ha! Wait, what was that about a micrope- (cut off by title card)
Wiz: But when a hero uses that strength to inspire others, they truly stand out from the crowds.
Boomstick: Like All Might, the symbol of peace from My Hero Academia.
Wiz: And Might Guy, master of ninja combat and bushy brows, from Naruto.
Boomstick: Oh, great! As if we don't have enough to keep track of already!
Wiz: Miles Morales, the Spider-Man of Marvel's Earth-1610.
Boomstick: And Static, the electric genius from DC's Dakotaverse.
Boomstick: Uh, yeah, Wiz, I don't think that's the case here, because these two are the opposite: If you ever hear them cry, you're dead.
Wiz: Black Canary, the blonde bare-knuckle brawler of DC Comics.
Boomstick: And Sindel, the literal scream queen from Mortal Kombat.
Wiz: The 80s and 90s certainly gave us some memorable characters and epic playground rivalries.
Boomstick: Like Leonardo, the head honcho of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
Wiz: And Jason Lee Scott, leader of the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers.
Wiz: Well, at least some heroes know what to do with their new abilities.
Boomstick: Like Genos, the cyborg sidekick of One Punch Man.
Wiz: And War Machine, best friend and understudy to Marvel's Iron Man.
Wiz: Only in an equally frigid and unmerciful land can one understand its true potential.
Boomstick: Like Gray Fullbuster, ice mage of the Fairy Tail guild.
Wiz: And Esdeath, the imperial general from Akame Ga Kill.
Boomstick: Clearly, he never met these two four-armed fighters with four forearms!
Wiz: Goro, the half-dragon prince of Mortal Kombat.
Boomstick: And Machamp, the fighting-type Pokémon from the Kanto region.
Boomstick: I'd say buckle up, but where we're going, we don't need seatbelts. Wait, was that the right quote?
Wiz: Cable, the time-travelling warrior mutant from Marvel.
Boomstick: And Booster Gold, the greatest DC Comics hero you've never heard of.
Boomstick: And sometimes, they're both! Like Obi-Wan Kenobi, the Jedi Master of the Galactic Republic, from Star Wars.
Wiz: and Kakashi Hatake, the Sixth Hokage of the Hidden Leaf and mentor to Naruto.
Boomstick: And for some reason, the weirdest of powers keep showin' up in teens. When's it gonna be our turn?
Wiz: Danny Phantom, Amity Park's half-human half-ghost superhero.
Boomstick: And Jake Long, the hip American Dragon of New York City.
Wiz: Some even take it upon themselves to protect other lands they've never known.
Boomstick: Like She-Ra, the Princess of Power in Etheria.
Wiz: And Wonder Woman, the warrior princess of the Amazons.
Boomstick: Badass! But... why've they gotta be a golden ballerina and a purple cat?
Wiz: Lord Beerus, Dragon Ball's almighty God of Destruction...
Boomstick: ...and Empress Galaxia, the Sailor Scout of Destruction from Sailor Moon.
Wiz: You mean like you?
Boomstick (With anime-style tears): Don't be silly, Wiz. I'm not an anime character. Like Prince Zuko, the firebending hunter of the Avatar: The Last Airbender.
Wiz: And Shoto Todoroki, the prodigal son of fire and ice from My Hero Academia.
Boomstick: And today, we're pitting together two of the fastest characters out there!
Wiz: To these two, speed is far more than simply moving fast. Wally West, the Fastest Flash from DC Comics.
Boomstick: And Sonic from Archie Comics. The most supersonic Sonic of all the Sonics!
Boomstick: That's right! Hey! I think we all know which one of us is the real sidekick here.
Wiz: Such as the Winter Soldier, Marvel's brainwashed assassin.
Boomstick: And Red Hood, DC's resurrected Robin turned vigilante.
Wiz: But these two take their "friends" even further than that.
Boomstick: Venom, the lethal symbiote and Spider Man's best frenemy.
Wiz: And Crona, the deadly demon sword from Soul Eater.
Boomstick: Or else you might turn into a big ol' hulking werewolf!
Wiz: Such as Sabrewulf, the savage wolf-man of Killer Instinct.
Boomstick: And Jon Talbain, the kung-fu canine Darkstalker.
Wiz: Few rivalries have lasted two decades or spawned epic battles like our second favourite series, Red vs. Blue.
Boomstick: With the Red Team, even though most of them don't actually wear red.
Wiz: And the Blue Team, their perpetually ocean-coloured rivals. For this battle, we'll be bringing these two groups back to where it all started.
Boomstick: To find out what would have happened had they stopped dicking around and actually just fought for real.
Wiz: Just to note, we will be locking any artificial intelligence characters within their own primary bodies, since they're generally invincible unless they stumble into an EMP.
Boomstick: You mean an Emp.
Boomstick: The ladies! So obviously there's a bunch of awesome crime-fighting chicks out there.
Wiz: Like Barbara Gordon, DC Comic's vigilante known as Batgirl.
Boomstick: And Marvel's Gwen Stacy, the one you know as Spider-Gwen.
Wiz: The master of the martial arts.
Boomstick: Like Sanji, the sous chef of the Straw Hat Pirates searching for the One Piece.
Wiz: And Rock Lee, the hard working ninja warrior from the village of Naruto.
Boomstick: Well, on that fun note, let's jump into our season finale!
Wiz: First up is The Incredible Hulk, Marvel's mean, green, world-breaking machine.
Wiz: Then there's Broly, the Legendary Super Saiyan from Dragon Ball.
Boomstick: And King Mickey, His Highness of Disney Castle from Kingdom Hearts.
Wiz: These two have proven time and time again that size matters not.
Boomstick: But let's see which of these tiny titans can swing their way to victory in a one-on-one duel.
Boomstick: And Ryūko Matoi, the teen fighter in life fibers from Kill la Kill.
Wiz: These two may be tryhard incarnate, but when the chips are down, who is the deadliest edgelord of them all?
Boomstick: And Doctor Doom, King of Latveria and doom of the Fantastic Four.
Wiz: The intellect of these two evildoers is unmatched in their own worlds.
Boomstick: But what happens when the geniuses of these spiteful nerds collide?
Boomstick: And Geese Howard, karate kingpin behind the King of Fighters.
Wiz: These two ruthless businessmen are as talented at martial arts...
Boomstick: As they are terrible at being dads! But whose fury will prove the most fatal?
Boomstick: And Mikasa Ackerman, the giant-killing scout from Attack on Titan.
Wiz: These two reluctant heroes are fighting for a better world.
Boomstick: What'll happen when they go toe-to-toe to see who's the swingiest and the cuttiest?
Boomstick: And Po, the chosen Kung Fu Panda.
Wiz: The way of kung-fu can be full of hardship, but these two unlikely masters have shown that with the right training and determination, anyone can walk the path of the Dragon Warrior.
Boomstick: And Star Butterfly, wild child princess from another dimension
Wiz: They both struggle with their responsibilities to save the world. But when pitting against each other who's heroics will triumph?
Boomstick: And Cloud Strife, sword-swinging, spiky-haired Sephiroth slayer.
Wiz: Each are powerful warriors in their own right, but in a fight to the death, which one will win?
- Better start moving, I'm throwing a ShoryukenThinking you the best? Then prove it and start dukin'And I fire quick that hit you with God FistShow the flip arm twist, your threats are harmlessI'm the Rogue Warrior, walking around in dysphoriaAll your moves are flashy trash, I'm ignoring em'!Everywhere that I roam I'm a foreigner,Better hear me your warning's up'fore I leave a mark on yo chest for the coroner.I'm Jin Kazama, I'm bringing the dramaI'm a kick the flame out ya dragon mouthJust tap out!The whole world's against me,So what's another peon?You rattle the blood inside of meYou'll be dead to the eonsYou, you ain't ready to face the hard streets,I'm rocking mach speed,and Tatsumaki Hurricane for ya pain,I just knock my foes, and if you last a few rounds, I got the Dark HadouI got the lightning, frighteningthat everybody fightingI make a world crisis, whenever I get excitedI can knock you through stages, and level streetsand if you pass a few rounds,I bring the Devil Gene! yeahRevigor my V-Triggerand be quickerYou can't manage, your soul vanishdo stun damage,I go frantic with every move when I'm hyperUppercut to the gut,I'm 'bout to tear ya life up.Fight! It's a war, lift your hands!Power up to see who can standLet's Fight! Hear the roar, from the fans?Who can win with moves and commands?Fight! It's a war, lift your hands!Power up to see who can standLet's Fight! Hear the roar, from the fans?Who can win with moves and commands?YOU... CAN'T...BEAT ME...I AM...RAGE...AND I...DON'T FALL...YOU'LL SEE.I got a feeling the power's building,I am ill all night,I've been concealing it now,wielding it real in fright,and if this enemy stop defending,it end on sight,but don't remember it's disassembledyou will to fight.I got a feeling the power's building,I am ill all night,I've been concealing it now,wielding it real in fright,and if this enemy stop defending,it end on sight,but don't remember it's disassembledyou will to fight.Fight! It's a war, lift your hands!Power up to see who can standLet's Fight! Hear the roar, from the fans?Who can win with moves and commands?Fight! It's a war, lift your hands!Power up to see who can standLet's Fight! Hear the roar, from the fans?Who can win with moves and commands?FIGHT!LET'S FIGHT!FIGHT!LET'S FIGHT!
- Doesn't matter time or place,If I hear you call my name,Know that everything will be okay!With a smile on my face,I will face that darkest day,They rely on me when it all needs saved!I've held the weight of the world,And I carry the fire,A symbol of hope, A symbol of peace,A man to admire!I burn as intense as the sun,With passion and desire,Unlock every Gate,Whatever it takes when the fight's looking dire!I'll Never Give Up!Doesn't matter time or place,If I hear you call my name,Know that everything will be okay!With a smile on my face,I will face the darkest day,They rely on me when it all needs saved!There's an era approaching when I'll,When I'll have to pass on the torch,When you'll follow in these steps,On the path that I've scorched!There'll come a time when I'm wearing down,But you can rest assured,That it isn't now!Dig Deeper!Doesn't matter time or place,If I hear you call my name,Know that everything will be okay!With a smile on my face,I will face the darkest day,They rely on me when it all needs saved!
- I'm hard!Cold steel!A cyber battle-ready cosmonaut!Slice it up!Shoot to kill!It's only you and I, someone's dying tonight!Is it the spark that ignites?Or the pilot inside with the will to survive?In the fire, through the fight!In the emptiness of space, we prove our might!Riding on wings of iron!Victory forged in fire!Stoking the funeral pyre!We are limitless!Out here in outer space,A contest of the modern ageRages on and engulfs the flames!We are limitless!Is it the spark that ignites?Or the pilot inside with the will to survive?In the fire, through the fight!In the emptiness of space, we prove our might!Riding on wings of iron!Victory forged in fire!Stoking the funeral pyre!We are limitless!Out here in outer space,A contest of the modern ageRages on and engulfs the flames!We are limitless!
- Miles:Wassup?Dígame! "Along with this great power comes responsibility."See the lightning mighty close, I'll never swing away!I see you running, Adiós! Bet I won't see ya later!Forgive me, but can I be honest? I'm fully transparent.You ride on trash cans, shocking you'd be my next match!I'm running all over the walls, sticking and moving I brawl!You'll never see me at all, you're taking the fall!I gotta pray for them all! Spider-Man answer the call!Static:You ain't ready for the Static! Don't act dramatic! Break you down like it's mathematics!I'm the hero! You can check my status! Step on up! You think you the baddest?I'm magnetic and I'm athletic! Wanna battle? Get the mask ready!Try to act steady, my attacks heavy! Boy your Venom Blast just a tad petty!Heard your daddy's a cop, then you should hide in his precinct!Before I take a weekend and sequence, leave you weakened and bleeding!You're so pathetic, better call your mom, I know she's a medic!I'm 'bout to hit you with a force that's electromagnetic!Miles: Let's go to war, I'm seeing red when I walk on the edge!Static: Yeah, I'm tearing through the net! I gotta shock for the webs!Miles: I'm exploding through the air, 'bout to snatch you outta your dreads!Static: Burn you right out of your threads! Let's battle up to the death!You better step back, check that, you don't wanna fight!I'll leave your head cracked, chest smashed, won't make it through the night!You better step back, check that, you don't wanna fight!I'll leave your head cracked, chest smashed, won't make it through the night!Turn it up!Miles:Virgil, I'ma be completely emphatic. You can never beat me with a frequency, all they gonna hear is some static.Picking all apart your composure, then put away the spark, "Nice to know ya!"Onto the next though, you ain't no Electro, better get a charge on your motor!Venom is stunning electric in front of me, you ain't a threat to my senses(ain't tingling)!Insulation is a valid defense, and a drop of water I'm about to dispense!Choose to stop by a gym, run another three miles home!Or run to DC all you want, 'cause you'll be never Miles-tone!Static:Let's go blow for blow, get a broken nose! Feel my volts as you overload!Realest hero up in here! You think you better? You just a joke!You're not even the best in the Spider-Verse! Got a fighter's chance, but you ain't even better than Spider-Ham!I got a lightning hand for you, you a brat, living spoil!All the girls just avoid you, at your school, they ignore you!I'm the hero in the streets with the powers off the meter!So just focus on your features, turn invisible and beat it!Miles: Let's go to war, I'm seeing red when I walk on the edge!Static: Yeah, I'm tearing through the net! I gotta shock for the webs!Miles: I'm exploding through the air, 'bout to snatch you outta your dreads!Static: Burn you right out of your threads! Let's battle up to the death!You better step back, check that, you don't wanna fight!I'll leave your head cracked, chest smashed, won't make it through the night!You better step back, check that, you don't wanna fight!I'll leave your head cracked, chest smashed, won't make it through the night!Turn it up!
- (hell's more likely to freeze)I'm seeing my breath in the windcan't believe this is happening again(just bleed)you thought you'd just come disrespect me?where I'm from, yeah, we call that a sintension in the atmosphere,and yet my mind is clear,cause I don't have no time to feel fear(well there's your mistake,cause I can't wait to watch you break)(your blood on the snowgoes from boiling to cold.heart beating so slow,once the frostbite takes hold.)temperature lowers degree by degreethe perfect arena for me -when even the air is beginning to freeze,and it's only gettingCOLDER. (It all fades to white, hope you got your closure)COLDER. (don't close your eyes, this isn't over)UNTIL IT'S OVER. (your final mistake when you chose to face me)OH. (hell's more likely to freeze)Remember you started this fight,what a lack of foresight,it's cute that you think you'll surviveYou must be out of your mind,such a waste, that you came here to die.(you took the words from my mouth -soon the only guild that you'll serve is a box in the groundtemperature still going down,crystals around, and it's only getting)COLDER. (It all fades to white, hope you got your closure)COLDER. (don't close your eyes, this isn't over)(your final mistake when you chose to face me)(hell's more likely to freeze)
- Reveal my monstrous nature!Flooded in blood by the weight of my curseNo time for heroes or saviors in thisnight shows the reflected white in my eyesby the moonlightI'm not sure I can cling to the shreds of my mind!I can't concede, who's the beast and who am I? Where do I draw the line?Claws and teeth, flesh and heat,Am I a man or beast?Claws and teeth, flesh and heat,Was it the monster or me?Blood Moon, I won't give into you!Blood Moon, losing myself into thisBlood Moon has me...BLIND!Lycanthropic intentions envelop me!Blood Moon, I won't give into you!Blood Moon, losing myself into thisBlood Moon has me blindDriving me out of my mind!No time for heroes or goddamn saviors! (Goddamn saviors!)Primal pulses polluting and pounding my brainI know you're the same!Ancient urges this curse has awakened in meI know that you are the same!I've lost my mind, blurred the line in betweenthe monster and me,I've lost my humanity!
- See the chaos in me, losing control with every fiber of my beingSee the chaos in me, losing controlViciouslyEmbrace the chaos vengeance bringsUnleash a twisted screamwith all the weight of a fake,You embrace your fate so readilyyou could never be like meAngels singing immaculately as the threads you're pulling unraveling all of me,I saw that moment, still frozen in time!A shadow leading the blind!I've paid in blood, paved the way for the changes I thought I should,all for the greater good,but I'll fight like the fucking devil wishes he couldHail to the king of the miseryGo on and lose your way, let's just see where it leads!It's always back to me.Angels singing immaculately as the threads you're pulling unraveling all of me,I saw that moment, still frozen in time!A shadow leading the blind!Angels singing immaculately as the threads you're pulling unraveling all of me,I saw that moment, still frozen in time!A shadow leading the blind!I've paid my weight in blood,paved the way for the changes I thought I should,all for the greater good,but I'll fight like the fucking devil wishes he could
- Flood!Now the sky's raining blood!Everything that I love's falling awayAnd there's no escape!From shadows we riseThe curse of a bloodlineThat's fated to fight just to survive (just to survive)Giving our hearts and mindsFrom the day we were born we knew this is how we might dieDieFlood!Now the sky's raining blood!Everything that I love's falling awayAnd there's no escape!Ringing so clear in my ears,The terror of voices that cry out in fearIn this war! this endless war!They gave you their lives and you still need more!You monsters are peopleDespite all the evilYou monsters are peopleDespite all the evilFlood!Now the sky's raining blood!Everything that I love's falling awayAnd there's no escape!Blood!Raining down from above!Watch the sky open up, taking everything awayAnd there's still no escape!You monsters are peopleDespite all the evilYou monsters are peopleDespite all the evil
- Who said that talk is cheap?Well they ain't never met meI'm a bona fide, certifiedNew age kingheavy crownCome around just to cut you down, this town ain'tBig enoughFor the both of usLocked yourself away inside that ivory tower,It's easy to see why delusions of powerWould sink into your bonesYou need to learn to let it goWhoa oh ohYou act so above it allWhoa oh ohLet it go, let it go, lose controlAll that money couldn't buy you class, I'll proveIt doesn't take a superman to kick your assMr. Wayne, bring the pain, as if you ever couldGonna dust you, leave you saying you don't feel so goodOne more timeCome on and prove me rightWhoa oh ohYou act so above it allWhoa oh ohLet it go, let it go, lose control
- A face so familiar, burning memories
of an enemy
the fate of a killer, fulfilling destiny
giving everythingIn time, I'll leave this world purifiedA tragic case of mistaken identity
Thought it was him, but it was meObsession hanging over my head like a noose
Perfection visualized resembles the death of youA face so familiar, burning memories
of an enemy
the fate of a killer, fulfilling destiny
giving everythingIn time, I'll leave this world purifiedA tragic case of mistaken identity
Thought it was him, but it was meObsession hanging over my head like a noose
Perfection visualized resembles the death of you