- All-Star Cast: The Japanese, English and Latin American Spanish versions bring the most well-known actors of their field.
- Japanese: Nobunaga Shimazaki, Akio Ohtsuka, Ayumu Murase, Takayuki Sugo, Bin Shimada, Rikiya Koyama, Takuya Eguchi, Banjo Ginga, Takehito Koyasu, Kenjiro Tsuda, Chafurin, Hochu Otsuka, Kenta Miyake, Soichiro Hoshi, Mugihito, Yoshihisa Kawahara, Sora Amamiya, Kiyoyuki Yanada, Tatsuhisa Suzuki, Kouji Ishii, Anri Katsu, Kenji Nomura, Ken Narita and Hideyuki Tanaka.
- English: Troy Baker (His first anime role in years), Kirk Thornton, Steve Blum, Vic Mignogna, Kaiji Tang, Greg Chun, Johnny Yong Bosch, Grant George, Kyle Hebert, Chris Edgerly, Andrew Kishino, James C. Mathis III, Ray Chase, Cherami Leigh, D.C. Douglas, Robbie Daymond, Liam O'Brien, Ben Diskin, Bryce Papenbrook, Colleen O'Shaughnessey, Darin De Paul, Mick Wingert, Todd Haberkorn, Xander Mobus and Kyle McCarley
- Latin American Spanish: Alfonso Herrera (Baki), Carlos Segundo (Yujiro), José Antonio Macías (Retsu Kaioh), José Gilberto Vilchis (Sikorsky), Alex Montiel (Speck), Karla Falcon (Kozue Matsumoto), Liliana Barba (Erica Rhodes), René García (Kiyosumi Katou), Gerardo Reyero (Morio Sonoda), Ricardo Mendoza (Bart Allen), Edson Matus (Kosho Shinogi), Humberto Vélez (The hospital director and Kaku Kaioh) and many others.
- Celebrity Voice Actor: In the Latin American Spanish dub of the 2018 series, the titular Baki is voiced by the Mexican TV actor and former singer Alfonso Herrera, which is a quite unusual casting move for an anime dub in Mexico, being Ojamajo Doremi and One-Punch Man the few times a celebrity dubbed an anime. For American viewers, he also known as Hernando in Sense8. In the same way, Speck is voiced by the journalist and Youtuber Alex Montiel, albeit he already did some voice acting before.
- I Knew It!: A Fanon joke was that Paru Itagaki, creator of Beastars, must be the daughter of Baki 's creator Keisuke Itagaki, based on the artists shared surname and the two series being released in the same magazine (Weekly Shonen Champion). A French newspaper article apparently confirmed their relationship, which was further confirmed without a doubt in an interview in Champion
- Marth Debuted in "Smash Bros.": For Latin American Spanish viewers, the 2018 TV series is the first adaptation of the manga being translated to Spanish, as neither the manga nor previous TV series were either dubbed or translated before. This cause some problems, as the 2018 does some mention about the previous arcs which were already covered in either the manga and previous animated adaptations.
- The Other Darrin:
- The English dub for the 2018 anime adaptation of the manga had a completely different English dub cast from the 2001 adaptation that was licensed by Funimation. Coincidentally enough, two of the voice actors (Kyle Hebert and Troy Baker) had minor roles in the 2001 anime adaptation when it was licensed by Funimation.
- For the tournament arc of the 2018 anime, Todd Haberkorn replaced Vic Mignogna as Gouki.
- In the Latin American Spanish dub of the tournament arc of the 2018 anime, Ricardo Tejedo replace Carlos Segundo as Yujiro Hanma.
- Playing Against Type:
- In the Latin American Spanish dub and, while not being the first time he plays a villain, José Gilberto Vilchis as the Smug Snake Sikorsky is this, considering he normally voice hot-blooded heroic roles.
- In the same dub, José Antonio Macías as the cold and brutal Retsu Kaioh, compared with voicing the Butt-Monkey or more laughable heroes and anti-heroes, like Deadpool or Mousse.
- Relationship Voice Actor: The Latin American Spanish dub brings back many voice actors from the dubs of the Marvel Cinematic Universe: Retsu Kaioh is Captain America, Doyle (Idzi Dutkiewicz) is Iron Man, Sikorsky is Loki, Gerry Strydum (Humberto Solorzano) is Red Skull, Kunimatsu (Jesse Conde) is Stan Lee, Ryu Kaioh (Blas Garcia) is Nick Fury, Kosho Shinogi is Hawkeye, Tateoka (Oscar Flores) is War Machine, Jack Hanma (Dafnis Fernandez) is Hogun, plus many others.
Trivia / Baki the Grappler