D.C. Douglas (born February 2, 1966) is a California-born voice actor who used to be a stage performer before becoming a voice actor. While he did do some voice acting, it was mostly on the minor side, but he gained fame when he voiced Albert Wesker and Legion. His role as Wesker is so famous that he pretty much propelled himself into being a fan-favorite voice actor in a short period of time.
He also does occasional live acting for TV shows and films from The Asylum.
- Albert Wesker in Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles, Resident Evil 5, Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles, and Marvel VS Capcom 3
- Alexei Dinoia in Tales of Vesperia
- Azrael in Blaz Blue Chrono Phantasma and BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle
- Bado and Dylas in Rune Factory 4
- FBI Special Agent Bill Coburn in The Crew
- Chase in Transformers: Rescue Bots
- Dance Instructor in Persona 4: Dancing All Night
- Suguru Kamoshida in Persona 5
- Diego in Dead or Alive 6
- Dominic Zubov/Schwarze One in Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War
- Duke Dalen and President Dylan Paradine in Tales of Graces
- Gabi and Tahaiku in Dot Hack GU
- Gari in Naruto
- Garr/Woodrow Kelvin in Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
- Grimoire Noir in Nier
- Gunter and Llewelyn in Fire Emblem Fates
- H.B. in Xenoblade Chronicles X
- Jasley Donomikols in Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans
- Jazz in Eternal Sonata
- Kershner in Tenrou Sirius The Jaeger
- Dr. Kitamura in ERASED
- Lantry in Tyranny
- Legion in Mass Effect
- Odin in Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse
- The Professor/Steven Archimedes in Cyborg 009: Call of Justice
- Raven in Tekken 6, Tag Tournament 2, and Street Fighter X Tekken
- Rufus Albarea and Valimar in The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel and The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II
- Ryo Tachibana in Back Street Girls.
- Shoot McMahon in Hunter × Hunter (2011 version)
- Vincent Pike in Mobile Suit Gundam Thunderbolt
- Voyager/Black Testament in Xenosaga
- X Drake in One Piece
- Yoshikage Kira in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
- Zero in Zero Escape 3: Zero Time Dilemma
- Badass Baritone: Many of his characters have a relatively deep voice.
- Deadpan Snarker: Many of his political YouTube videos tend to be very sarcastic (particularly in regards to the Tea Party and Donald Trump).
- Friendly Rivalry: With fellow Resident Evil VA Roger Craig Smith.
- G.I.F.T.: Parodied in the above video.
- Guttural Growler: While not a type of voice that he often uses, his voice as Azrael is very gravely and sounds almost bestial.
- Hilarious Outtakes: Parodied.
- Large Ham: A lot of his characters come out this way. For example, Wesker.
- Man of a Thousand Voices: While usually cast as characters with baritone voices, he has an impressive range. In one political cartoon he wrote and voiced in, he provides at least four voices: a "normal" voice, a female voice, a Deep-Southern voice, and one with a thick Russian accent.
- Pigeonholed Voice Actor: A large majority of the characters he voiced tend to be deep-voiced villains.
- Rule 34: He's well aware of this existing for Wesker, and even hosted a panel at cons where he read adult Wesker fanfiction. In his Wesker voice. He also enlists volunteers from the audience and assigns the other parts to them. It is as hysterical as it sounds.
- Take That!: After becoming a famous voice actor following his troubles with Freedom Works, Douglas took an opportunity to lob some potshots at them.
Now that you know about my career, I have no choice but to eliminate you. Killer Queen has left his mark at the bottom of this page. *click*
Alert: hostility between subject and troper detected.