- Dorian versus Doppo, Even though he ain't in the same level as Yujiro in sheer Jerkassery and given what an utter disrespectful scumbag he is towards his opponents and his overuse of under-the-table tactics, it's satisfying to watch Doppo flat-out destroy and cripple Dorian when his methods doesn't work on him, not even hypnosis.
- Sikorsky first kidnapping attempt on Kozue where he says if she so much as screams he is gonna kill her and her mom. Kozue knows he means it but she decides to bet on one thing she is even more certain than Sikorsky making good on his threat: That Baki will kick his face in before he get close enough to her. She is right.
- As of issue #278 in Son of Ogre, Baki actually countering and putting Yujiro (yes, THAT Yujiro) in an armlock. Though the fight itself is likely far from over, to see the villain (who has up until now been nigh-impossible to even stagger, let alone defeat, and who has routinely gotten away with smacking around Baki and his loved ones throughout the entire manga) get brought face-down to the pavement with his arm caught in a vice is rather nice for a change.
- The ending with Yujiro and Baki's epic handshake finally earning his respect after a fruitless long battle, Baki also manage to be given the title The Worlds Strongest Creature by Yujiro.
- Example from the Playstation 2 Game (Fighting Fury): Okay, so the fighting game may not be all that great compared to other fighters on the same system, but the best and most satisfying thing to do in this game is being able to beat the everlasting crap of (and ultimately defeat) Yujiro, who is Not So Invincible After All in this game! Giving the bastard what is finally coming to him is a huge case of Catharsis Factor!
- Hanayama vs. Speck. First Speck uses everything he has, including Hanayama's own shoe and a barrage of strikes that almost destroyed the Statue of Liberty. Hanayama tanks all of it before giving him solid punches until Speck admits he has had enough. The moment Speck says that, however, he shoves a bunch of bullets into Hanayama's mouth and makes them explode. Hanayama's cheeks are gone but he still stands and decks Speck into a lamppost before dragging him to the authorities. And if that wasn't enough, Speck gets back on his feet before Hanayama can leave and keeps fighting him with guns and a flash grenade. It ends with Hanayama having to use his vice grip to tear Speck's forearm, thigh and throat. Even more awesome is that Hanayama is the first of the martial artists to defeat a death row inmate while Doppo and Baki lost their first fight.
- Miyamoto Musashi has managed to make Yujiro visibly bleed! Yujiro has shrugged off armies, beasts and a caveman that killed dinosaurs for breakfast without any difficulties and now is bleeding.
- Baki fails to defeat his father in their all-out fight. However, Yujiro admits that Baki 'did' make him take the fight seriously and acknowledges his son is worthy of his name.
- Two of Hanayama's most awesome moments were actually where he didn't need to trow a single strike:
- The first was when he was confronted by an incredibly abusive teacher who loved to give students bloody bruises simply because he was allowed to during a time when a new law had been passed. The teacher, wanting to punish Hanayama and make an example out of him for simply wearing a uniform that was larger than the standard sizes (wich would be impossible for Hanayama to fit into due to how massive he is) decided to punch him as hard as he could in the gut. Obviously, the result was a complete No-Sell that made the teacher fear for his life, even if Hanayama had no intentions of hurting the teacher in return. This in turn led to the teacher giving up his job, having tons of parents coming out about how abusive the new law was and having the law be removed from the books shortly after, all without Hanayama trying to do anything but having a normal day in school.
- An insane student decided to attempt breaking Hanayama through many diferent means, such as filling his lockers with dead rats, putting up traps for him to get caught by and finally approach him with a crossbow, threatening to kill him if he didn't go down on his knees and beg for his life. Hanayama's answer? Ignore the threat, open up his school uniform and reveal and entire armory's worth of weapons far deadlier than a mere crossbow, including axes, cleavers, shotguns, katanas etc. Hanayama then dared the other student to pick any of the weapons to deliver a first blow, but with the warning that he would go all out on the other student once the blow was delivered. The once proud maniac would seconds later find himself weeping his eyes out for mercy, wich Hanayama gave on the condition that he helped him hide the weapons before any teachers saw them.
Awesome / Baki the Grappler