- The very first fight of the second season, Baki vs. Artie Regan, a massive pro wrestler, as they're being introduced.
- Regan: I heard you are the champion. Poor thing! Do you know what's going to happen?Baki (in his head): I will kick you back into your mother's womb. * Gentle smile*
- Baki and Yanagi getting into a literal slap fight in the 3rd season. Said slaps are strong enough to tear off skin, but that just somehow makes it more hilarious.
- Dorian Algardos in an amusement park. Rather than kill the owner, he instead goes on the rides and looks like he is having an absolute blast. The dissonance between the hardened killer weve seen and the Manchild on the merry-go-round and spinning cups has to be seen to be properly appreciated.
- Yujiro calls the Prime Minister, tells him he's gonna come over and kick his ass in an hour, proceeds to go to his office, makes short work of the guards, walks into his office, and leaves. Almost all of the guards get fired because of this.
- Hillary Clinton reacts in horror while Yujiro is almost entirely naked with only wearing his speedo while his junk is sticking out.
- During his physical fitness test, Baki does terrible because he's too strong for such basic tests.
- After a bunch of chapters about Baki explaining he uses his imagination to fight giant mantis and Mike Tyson and how his shadow boxing is so evolved he can feel the hits, you have Yujiro laughing his ass off after hearing his boy is pretty much playing pretend in the basement as preparation for his big fight.
- In the same vein, Oliva and Che Guevara turns their fight into a game of who can keep the handkerchief in their hand with the loosest grip. When it escalates to both letting the cloth lie in their palm and fighting against wind Baki realizes he is watching two grown ups playing with a scarf instead of a fight and decides to force them to take it seriously by sleeping in Oliva's bed, groping his wife. Even funnier is that Oliva's wife plays along with it and cuddles with Baki saying it's not his fault the little boy was put to sleep by such lame display.
Funny / Baki the Grappler