Ah I see, so you wish to learn about Lauren Landa?
Well for starters, Lauren Anne Landa (born June 9th, 1988 in Thousand Oaks, California) is an American voice actress who is mostly considered new and appearing in not very many media. She mostly accompanies her good friend Cristina Valenzuela (and in fact, rarely seen in media without her). Her voice varies, although she mostly finds herself as buxom, sometimes seductive ladies with good candidates for being the Ms. Fanservice of the show she's in, but she is also capable of voicing young boys, or even those considered Hot-Blooded for a girl.
Although accompanying Valenzuela for quite a bit, she started receiving much attention after confirmed to be the voice Litchi Faye-Ling AKA Boobie Lady, but her boost was not as big as Valenzuela's. However, it was enough to become her Star-Making Role, later solidified and compounded when she was picked to play Kyoko Sakura. She has since started to get more roles and being more active in the industry with roles in Madoka Magica and the new voice of Kasumi in the Dead or Alive franchise.
Notable roles by her:
- 3-gatsu no Lion as Kyouko Kouda
- Accel World as Manganese Blade
- Aika R-16: Virgin Mission as Aki
- Attack on Titan as Annie Leonhart (her first major role in a Funimation dub)
- Beastars as Juno
- A Certain Magical Index as Lucia
- Charlotte as Nao Tomori
- Dragon Ball Z Kai as Bulla Briefs and Suno
- Dragon Ball Super as Bikal
- Fate/Apocrypha as Celenike Icecolle Yggdmillenia
- Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works] & Lord El-Melloi II Case Files as Luviagelita Edelfelt
- Fate/Grand Order - Absolute Demonic Front: Babylonia as Siduri and the Laḫmu
- The Familiar of Zero (Season 1 only) as Kirche Augusta Frederica von Anhalt Zerbst
- Gundam Build Divers Re:RISE as May
- High School Dx D as Xenovia Quarta (credited as "Ramona Newel")
- Hunter × Hunter (2011 version) as Kalluto Zoldyck
- Ikki Tousen: Great Guardians as Sonken Chuubou/Sun Quan or rather, Shoukyou/Xiaoqiao
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure as Mariah
- Lord Marksman and Vanadis as Elizaveta "Liza" Fomina
- Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha as Chrono Harlaown and Arf
- Monster as the mother who gave birth to the Liebert twins (despite how minor it is, to this day, Ms. Landa will always consider this role her favorite)
- Noragami as Nora
- One Piece Film: Z as Ain
- Puella Magi Madoka Magica as Kyoko Sakura
- Record of Grancrest War as Margaret Odius
- Red Line as Boiboi
- Riddle Story of Devil as Nio Hashiri
- Sailor Moon S and Sailor Stars (Viz dub) as Michiru Kaioh/Sailor Neptune (first anime role with Studiopolis)
- The Seven Deadly Sins as Merlin
- Suisei no Gargantia as Aleria
- Sword Art Online as Sakuya
- Sword Gai as Himiko
- The Testament of Sister New Devil as Mio Naruse
- Tweeny Witches as Barunn and Sheila's Gameli
- Tokyo Zombie as Yoko
- BlazBlue as Litchi Faye-Ling (undoubtedly her best known role) and Ada Clover/Nirvana
- Dead or Alive 5 as Kasumi and Alpha-152
- Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge as Kasumi
- Dead Or Alive 5 Ultimate: Arcade Edition as Phase-4
- Drakengard 3 as One
- Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker as Io Nitta
- Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends as Lu Lingqi (uncredited)
- Fire Emblem Heroes: Sheena and Female Robin
- Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise as Lyra
- Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 as Cave
- Lost Dimension as Yoko Tachibana
- Luminous Arc 2 as Rina
- Mugen Souls Z as Onluka
- Pokémon Masters as Lorelei
- Rondo of Swords as Aegil, Cotton and Sasha
- Rune Factory Tides Of Destiny as Electra
- Skullgirls as Squigly
- Soul Calibur V as Yan Leixia
- Street Fighter V as Karin Kanzuki
- Summon Night Twin Age as Lila
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate as Female Robin (replacing Michelle Ruff and Wendee Lee).
- Tales Of Graces F as Little Queen
- Trinity Universe as Violet Platane
- Creator's Favorite: Two of her favorite roles so far include Kasumi and Litchi Faye-Ling for their heroism and kind heart (more on the former) and maturity (more on the latter)
- Doing It for the Art: One of the reasons why she has been seen in several recent Funimation dubs since Attack on Titan. To continue working on anime dubbing, which is bigger in Texas than it is L.A. (which is larger than New York's voice acting industry, but not as large as Texas's dubbing industry).
- Hilarious Outtakes: Of course she's had her share, like in Madoka..."Now you have your reason to fight, yeah? And you ain't running away anymore, right? So there's nothing holding you back! So now it's time to get your ass in here and go full steam ahead, you little f**ker!"
- Promoted Fanboy: She has been cast in the Viz Media re-dub of Sailor Moon as Michiru Kaioh/Sailor Neptune, one of her favorite characters in the series.
- Star-Making Role:
- Throw It In!: She's kinda had a hand for this certain event. In BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger, when she realized that Litchi was this mature lady who tends to get drunk, when dubbing one of the unused lines, she decided to just act like she's drunk, then just say this line: "Juicy Party Yay~" (even if that's not the official translation). Surprisingly, that phrase, even if officially never uttered by Litchi, becomes synonymous with her thanks to Landa doing so.
- Woman of a Thousand Voices: She's capable of tons of voice types and most of her roles would usually sound different. From younger boys, to young, outgoing or cynically aggressive girls, to sexy ladies.
How can you protect Mr. Mercer if you can't protect yourself?