- Carey of The Adventure Zone: Balance is amazingly fast and powerful.
- Darwin's Soldiers, Alfred is noted to be much faster than almost everyone else. In addition, he is the second strongest person in their group.
- Several examples from Fate/Nuovo Guerra, but a notable one is Uther Pendragon: he has top-level endurance, a Dragon Affinity that boosts that endurance even further as well as protects against status-lowering effects, a Rank-A holy sword that specializes in armor piercing, and AGI to throw it down with the rest of them. His main problem is his limited range, and the off-chance that somebody might come equipped with an Anti-Dragon Noble Phantasm.
- Another is Mordred, who hefts a Rank A++ Wave Motion Sword that has a secondary ability of slowing down enemies by making their weapons heavier with each stroke they exchange, has enough speed to keep up with most speedsters, and reasonable defense. As the war progresses, however, she grows closer to Mighty Glacier Saber Alter, due to the growing power of the corrupted Grail.
- As mentioned, several Servants (like Odysseus and El Cid) have top-level AGI paired with superior defense and strength.
- In Homestuck, Bec Noir is able to destroy a universe, is fast enough to surprise John before the battle even starts, and can take hits from Vriska when she was most powerful.
- Cans from the Midnight Crew Intermission can break through walls Kool-Aid style at lightning speeds.
- Most of the freelancers in Red vs. Blue qualify as this, but special mention goes to Agent Texas and Carolina - like most freelancers, they just look like normal soldiers (albeit in armour) but are exceptionally fast and hard-hitting, even amongst their fellows.
- Agent Maine/The Meta, which despite being exceptionally large and wearing some heavy power-armour, can move at lightning speeds.
- Several characters from the fantasy crossover RPG Dark Clouds Gathering on Rplegacy, but particularly Marth of the Legion of Light
- RWBY: While most of the time Penny simply manipulates her blades, when she actually does get moving she both moves fast and hits hard. She has the physical strength to stop vehicles with her bare hands and even pull planes out of the sky and she can boost her speed in an almost rocket-boost style fashion when she needs to. She is the first character to genuinely put Pyrrha on the defensive in battle. Penny is secretly a combat robot, the first artificial being capable of generating Aura. As a result, she is phenomenal in terms of speed, strength and toughness. She is only defeated by accident; when Pyrrha is tricked into using her full magnetism Semblance, Penny loses control over her blades which are controlled by wires. The wires wrap around Penny's body and pull tight, garroting her in multiple places, tearing her to shreds.
- The Raktapata tank in The Solstice War. It is fast enough that it can keep up with light tanks while being invulnerable to their weapons, and can destroy them all in one hit wherever it manages to get them.
- The SCP Foundation Documents several instances:
- SCP-096, an invincible humanoid that's fast and strong, and can rip a minivan to shreds. It won't attack if you don't look at its face.
- SCP-173, an invincible statue that's just as fast as a Weeping Angel, but much, much more brutal. It can't act while being watched.
- SCP-682, a lizard the size of a small truck who's capable of rapidly slaughtering dozens of trained, experienced military personal, sometimes including tanks, during routine breakouts.
- SCP-076-2, other wise known as "Able" can spawn blades out of thin air & go on a killing spree even under heavy gunfire. Also, he respawns after death...sometimes in just 6 hours.
- SCP-58 is a bovine heart with spiny legs, spiny tentacles & a sharp tail. He's small, but he can dish out the same amount of damage that he can take & he moves incredibly fast.
- In Tribe Twelve "Mary Asher's Phone Call", Slendy reveals that the reason he can be anywhere, everywhere, no matter what isn't because he somehow teleports. He's just really fast. Especially unnerving since he's usually motionless.
- Aries, at Whateley Academy in the Whateley Universe. As strong as the tougher bricks, as fast as the faster speedsters. But he's a Dragon for the school's Big Bad.
- Leviathan from Worm is a thirty-foot-tall monster with hydrokinetic abilities capable of destroying large islands. He is also extremely fast on land, fast enough to run on the surface of water, and faster than literally any parahuman in the world when swimming.
Lightning Bruiser / Web Original