open/close all folders
- Color-Coded for Your Convenience: In their bios.
- Connor is a light blue.
- Shady is a slew of dark greys.
- Gokento is lime green.
- Oliman is blue and yellow.
- Marnix is lavender and red.
- Edward is pink.
- Rile is crimson and brick red.
- Rune Pelt has greys and light greys in her bios.
- Core is black, grey, and red.
- Bre's leans towards more purplish-blue colors.
- Michy is yellow and pink.
- Draby's is blue and green.
- Mairi is blue and grey.
- Danith is green, grey, and orange.
- Ragtag Bunch of Misfits: Sometimes they fight each other, but in the end they pull through for each other.
"... Oh boy, this'll be something..."
The owner and leader of the group. Even though he's level-headed, he has a very destructive dark form that can get out of control.
- Badass Armfold: Tends to do this when his patience is being worn thin.
- Berserk Button: Downplayed. He gets annoyed whenever his home is damaged, but rarely does more then demand the perpetrator pay for repairs.
- Explain, Explain... Oh, Crap!: Before realizing Gokento has disappeared in "What needed to be said."
- Face Palm: When he hears something particular stressful or moronic.
- Flash Step: Does this on occasion.
- Giving Someone the Pointer Finger: Does this when making a point.
- Kamehame Hadoken: How his energy-fire techniques usually manifest.
- Lightning Bruiser: His speed and fighting skills enable him to continuously pack a mean punch.
- Not So Above It All: While generally annoyed by Shadys antics, hell occasionally join in on his banter.
- Personality Powers: He charges head-on towards whatever problem comes his way. He's also a useful ally, but becomes extremely dangerous when he loses control.
- Elemental Eye Colors: Red, as in the color of fire.
- Playing with Fire / Pure Energy: Has the ability to create energy fire.
- Screw the Rules, I'm Doing What's Right!: One of the reasons hes on edge with Jacques, even though he agrees that he has a point.
- Split Personality: Himself and his dark form.
- Super-Powered Evil Side: His dark form, 'nuff said.
- Super Speed: Has the highest speed stat in the group.
- Technicolor Fire: Blue.
- Trademark Favorite Drink: He is a fan of cola, to the point of even taking a break in the fight against a Super Zombie to have a can.
"And i'm pretttyy sure I follow my rules and such so of le contracts~"
A mirror puffball who's a Jack-of-All-Trades, for the price of sanity. His powers come from the cap on his head.
- ...And That Would Be Wrong: Many times, when he says something, his peers look at him in distrust. For example, view this page.
- Ax-Crazy: Had an episode in this page.Shady: One WEEK! SURE I'LL BE FINE! ITS NOT LIKE IM GOING MAD!~ I'm SURE, ILL BE JUST FINE!~
- Baleful Polymorph / Too Dumb to Live: Decided to transform into a human as the power ban started. Due to the ban, he cant transform back without being arrested. As it turns out, he had no idea how to walk properly with actual legs, and thus kept falling over.
- Curtains Match the Window: Black to go with his dark grey color unless he's in his human form.
- Exploiting the Fourth Wall: Hes prone to jumping from one panel to the next as a means of transportation. He has also used voice bubbles as platforms at least once.
- Eye Color Change: As human, his eyes change color to reflect his personality.
- Frame Break: Well, more like Frame Bend, which he did so Connor had space to gain enough speed to kick the vending machine to stop the zombies using the door.
- Fourth-Wall Observer: He's well aware that he's an fictional character made by an author who can't control his actions. Even with a cutoff during the Chill arc, he is often aware of the panels. This is prominently his main unique power and can actually be affected by it.
- Hat of Power: His power comes from his hat.
- Hero with Bad Publicity: During the Trial arc, he- like Connor- encounters someone who runs away due to his reputation.
- Medium Awareness: His primary shtick.
- Meta Guy: Another of the following traits. He tends be extremely blunt and state things from certain media. The most defining example is in a three-partspecial at the end of the Chill arc.
- Power Gives You Wings: Supposedly, as he is seen using them once.
- Reformed, but Not Tamed: It's implied that used to be an evil person before he became a Reformed Criminal.
- Split Personality: When turning human during the chill arc, his eyes change color, each being a different part of the core personality. Being Adviceristivity (brown), Mentality (Purple), Constructivity (Gray), Childish (Blue), Sarcasmisticity (Red), True self (black).
- The Strategist: Though not commonly seen, he tends to prominently have this, especially in fighting. Without strategy, he wouldn't last a second on the battle-field, due to lacking any physical strength.
- The Un-Reveal: After so long one thing is learned about Shady... and it still leads to more questions. In this page, he is revealed in panel 17 to be a mutt of many different nationalities and races. In , he is revealed to have met gods before and has known of the Knights of Faith.
- They're Called "Personal Issues" for a Reason: He has this, and he often keeps a lot of information away from his "friends". The only thing known is that he admires Connor and values him, seen in this page.
- Weapon of Choice: Yo-yos, specifically two types. One is a simple one, the other is a larger, more powerful but more lightweight one. Also a sword with inverted colors. These weapons are great for many different uses.
- What Could Possibly Go Wrong??: He will often state something, only to end up getting his fair share of pain in return. He blames himself for this.
- You Have Researched Breathing: Had to learn how to walk as a human.
"Wonder what Connor and Shady are doing at a time like this..."A hedgehog warrior trained by Akuma. He's slowly "evolving", training under a higher power.
- Berserk Button: A 3DS, of all things. Damaging this can cause him to lose his cool quickly.
- The Berserker: How he usually fights. He doesnt care much for strategy while fighting, preferring to ruthlessly pummel his enemies into submission.
- Blood Knight: Falls into this. He spends a fair amount of his time training and desires to be the strongest fighter. And thats not even mentioning his use of the Satsui no Hadou/Surge of Murderous Intent.
- Brainwashed and Crazy: Fell victim to this during the trial arc and had to be physically beat into submission.
- Kamehame Hadoken: As a user of the Ansatsuken fighting style, it comes with the territory.
- Spell My Name with an "S": Apparently, author wolfryhedgies keeps spelling his name as "Gotenko."
- Super Mode: His Shin mode, which continuously boosts his strength at the risk of ultimately mutating his body and sending him into an uncontrollable rage.
- Super Strength: One of the strongest people in the group and has the skill to back it up.
Danith "CC" Marito Natisko
- "I HAVE COME TO STOP YOU! Cause Reasons. And because I'm Bored."
An self-insert of the user Chunck.co. He looks after Shady to keep himself from fixing the fourth wall.
- Apologizes a Lot: Will often say sorry in response.
- Author Avatar: The only known character to be loosely based off the author, which affects his personality.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Will not actively do stuff despite wanting to.
- Cannot Talk to Women: Has a difficult time even being near them. During a talk with Paria, he's very quiet, but he sometimes states things he probably shouldn't have said.
- Heroic Self-Deprecation: Never thinks of himself highly ever.
- Medium Awareness: He can interact with the 4th wall, usually fixing it. It isn't apparent that it's a trait like Shady's however.
- Mind over Matter: Implied to have psychokinetic powers.
- Only Sane Man: Tends to be one of the only rational people in house.
- Situational Sociability: Will only talk when needed.
- Socially Awkward Hero: He can bravely jump off a building and near a dangerous threat, get thrown through the air with just one hit, but he can be very antisocial and tends to see himself as little more than a side character. During the time with Paria and Xing, he can tend to be very awkward.
- You Gotta Have Green Hair
- "I probably shouldn't have been carrying my gun in public either..."
- Aura Vision: While not displayed in-comic YET, he can activate this. Why he didn't use it when he first arrived is beyond us.
- Badass Long Robe: His outfit.
- Combat Pragmatist: He hasn't been seen in an actual fight yet, but he never usually follows the rules. He'd rather do what he wants instead.
- Cool People Rebel Against Authority: It is a known fact that he hates authority figures of any kind. So he'd rather rebel instead.
- I Need No Ladders: One skill of his involves climbing up walls. Even if he sometimes uses the stairs while inside, as not to cause any property damage.
- In the Hood: His outfit has a visible hood, and it is shown up here.
- Le Parkour: There aren't enough buildings around, but it can be presumed that this is something he is good at.
- Man in White: His outfit.
- Multi-Melee Master: He can use various different weapons while fighting. This includes a gun in this aptly named page, and he has Hidden Blades, and he can use his hands as well.
- Super Senses: His Aura Vision, really. It lets him see people through walls, and it can help him track people. However, it hasn't really been used in-comic.
- "Note to self: never screw with dimensional portals."
The residential teal wolf. Even though she's mostly reserved, she can have anger issues.
- Cool Sword: And how.
- Counting to Three: To Paria when she barges into her room while she's dressing.
- Cute Little Fangs: Has them◊. They have yet to appear in a page.
- Cute Monster Girl: Bre is the most feminine-looking girl of the three, and anyone could find a mobian wolf girl cute.
- Fingerless Gloves: No, those black pigments on her sprite aren't part of her fur.
- Flanderization: Suffers this in this page.
- Glass Cannon: Is the strongest (physically) in the group and backs it up with a good speed stat, but her defense leaves a lot to be desired.
- An Ice Person / Making a Splash: Has power over Water and Ice. Word of God states she can't control more minute or powerful things- such as steam or blood- though.
- Personality Powers: Water can be both calm and fierce depending on the mood.
- Red Is Heroic: Wears red.
- Sword and Fist: Shifts between spirit weapon and hand-to-hand combat.
- Weapon of Choice: The Sword.
- Flight: Cannot fly for long distances, however.
- Pink Means Feminine
- Shock and Awe: Has power over electricity.
- Breath Weapon: Akin to an actual dragon, he can breathe fire.
- Crashing into the Windows: Tends to do this, as he doesn't understand windows.
- Instant Awesome: Just Add Dragons!: Puffball dragon, but still.
- Playing with Fire: Draby has the ability to breathe fire.
"Kid, just give up. Even after normal circumstances you don't stand a chance."A human who serves at the main antagonist. Nobody knows what he's up to.
"In the end, it's not enough to merely lock them up. I must strip them of what power they have. For power corrupts even the purest of souls."
The main antagonist of the Trial arc. Was revealed to be a "Super" after Connor calls him out on it in the end.
- Amoral Attorney: Played with. While his methods are somewhat aggressive, his overall objective can be considered quite noble.
- Character Tics: He will usually put his fist over his nose before saying something manipulative or the like. Revealed to be a tell for when he is using his powers
- The Chessmaster: Manipulates Connor and Gokento into having fits of rage to better his argument in court, tricks them into wasting time finding evidence when they can't use it, and tried to mind control the judge.
- Jerkass Has a Point: Sure, hes willing to literally control people to prove his point, but its hard not to see his way of thinking when you consider the sort of damage some of these guys are capable of.
- Living with the Villain: Jacques is now part of the household due to having his powers found out and banned for a week at the end of the trial arc.
- Meaningful Name / Punny Name: His full name is Jacques Qiseu. He's an attorney. J'accuse.
- Mind Control: seemingly able to do this despite not being a super, using only words and judgments. It is revealed it was actually his super power.
- You Are What You Hate: Jacques is a "Super" as well, despite spending most of his career putting supers in jail.
These characters breathe life in the outside, but since they're minor, they're all grouped in this folder.
"Remain calm, we got everything under control"Works alongside Jacques in protecting the city. They do most of the physical work.
- Jurisdiction Friction: Their methods are different and they tend to cause friction with each other.
- Police are Useless: They were seen unable to deal with an incompetent evil robot.
Interdimensional Trans-Defense unit (IT)
"I.T was created to help and control chaotic. what we think is NONE of your concern"
Knights Of Faith
A group of representatives from other worlds that quest across the universe, helping out with major issues. For some reason, they came to the house, and warn about a future major event.
- Colour-Coded for Your Convenience: Kable for Yellow, Paria for Purple, and Blue for Xing. From the silhouette in This page, it appears to be a common theme with the knights.
- Crush Blush: Kable and Paria have had one for each other at least once.
- Meaningful Name: Kable makes game references, Paria Dox's powers may cause a paradox and Xing means interest and sex in chinese ,relating to her interest in relationships.
- Punny Name: Paria Dox is a pun on Paradox, and Kable Prong is a pun on Cables and Prongs.
- Ragtag Bunch of Misfits: Kable and Paria do not exactly get along, and Word of God states it's a similar case with the rest of them.
"How was I supposed to know magic was bad for humans?"A sixteen year old human who carries the Relic of Energy. He isn't really good at his job of slaying villains, but he is great at making friends with people, and helped found the Knights of Faith in the first place. He is technically the de facto leader, despite not acting it.
- All-Loving Hero: Kable has issues hating anyone, even people who attack or dislike him. Unless they insult his friends or way of life.
- Drop the Hammer: Word of God states this is his normal weapon. He doesn't care for it.
- Elemental Eye Colors / Eye Color Change: Blue is normal, yellow means he's using his electrical powers.
- Goggles Do Nothing: Wears some of the skiing persuasion.
- Sailor's Ponytail: His default hair style. It turns back into an afro when he's without his relic.
- Shock and Awe: His rudimentary power. He prefers using it in unique ways though.
- Summon Magic: One of his powers, although his weakest. He's not good at summoning living objects yet.
- Teleport Spam: His favorite form of transportation, "Lightning-port" counts as this.
- Transplanted Humans: Is revealed to be this.
"Halt evil hedgehog, in the name of the Knights of Faith!"
A seventeen year old witch that was entrusted with the Relic of Time. She is overly serious about her job as a hero, to the detriment of others, however there is a softer side to her once you get to know her. She REALLY likes chocolate.
- Alien Blood: Revealed to be purple, matching her color motif.
- Action Girl: Obviously.
- Big Damn Heroes: Attempted in This page, only to be flung into the roof.
- Time Master: Implied to be her powers.
- Weaksauce Weakness: Iron backfires her spells and weakens her strength. She also does not like being restrained.
- Witch Species: Implied.
Lavender the Sapian
Characters who have left
These Characters have left the house for good for one reason or another.
"Well, I'm just going on a rational basis and saying that's not a good sound."A rather kind and well mannered demon who came to the house thinking it was a vacation spot.
- Put on a Bus: Left via portal.
"That.. was one of the stupidest ideas I ever had. Not stupidest. Pretty close though."A Cat-Hedgehog hybrid that enjoyed being kind and motherly to other people. She had very positive outlook.
- Put on a Bus: Left via portal.
- Screwed by the Lawyers: This character will not be appearing again, due to the discovery that the character was stolen from a person's deviantart.
All of these characters are important to a plot or a plot twist at some point.
- Attack! Attack! Attack!: Has no real strategy in combat besides this, but considering his ever-increasing strength, it worked fairly well for him.
- Attack Its Weak Point: How he was ultimately beaten. Connor essentially used the Chaos Emerald he was using as a battery to disintegrate him.
- Came Back Strong: What makes him so dangerous. Each time he takes damage, he becomes stronger to compensate.
- Eye Scream: When Connor figured out he was more or less dependent on his eyes to fight effectively, he burnt them out. And he later has to deal with Gamer and Shady throwing cakes in them.
- Healing Factor: And a rather effective one at that. His eyes regrew within a few moments and he managed to recover from a duo Shun-Goku-Satsu from Gokento and Connor (Although technically, as Connor doesnt actually know how the technique works, he just punched him Alot.) almost instantly.
- Our Zombies Are Different: Hes fully sentient (If a tad dim), extremely fast and agile and seems to require a Chaos Emerald to function.