open/close all folders
- Satellite Love Interest: Most of her roles are just being Jorel's brother's crush. Despite her atractiveness, nobody else has a crush on her, in fact, some boys even made fun of her.
- Took a Level in Kindness: In Season 1, she hated Lara and wasn't too fond of Jorel's brother, and preferred William Shostners, the rich kid. In Season 2, she is friendly to Jorel's brother, doesn't seem to have issues with Lara, and gets bored with William Shostners.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: Girly girl to Lara's tomboy.
- Single Girl Seeks Most Popular Guy: With William Shostners, but only in Season 1.
- Action Girl: It's shown sometimes
- Boyish Short Hair: Her hair reaches only to her neck.
- Catchphrase: "Jorel's brother! Jorel's brother! Don't let your family know X! (in front of their house, and loudly enough for them all to hear)
- Cute Bruiser: Adorable and very into action.
- Invisible Parents: Her parents didn't appear until Season 3.
- Masculine Girl, Feminine Boy: The masculine girl to Jorel's brother's feminine boy.
- Nice Girl: She's pretty nice and friendly.
- No Indoor Voice: Yells very loud.
- Put on a Bus: In the end of season 2, she moved to Japan, and it's been confirmed she'll not come back any time soon. She still makes appearancesin her new home.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: Tomboy to Ana Catarina's girly girl.
- Youthful Freckles: She has freckles.
- Barbaric Bully: She's a huge, green girl with many muscles, and is shown to be very strong. She even plays hopscotch using a skull instead of a rock, and in the end of the game, there is a pentagram.
- The Dreaded: Almost everyone is afraid of her.
- Girly Bruiser: Wears a pink dress, pink shoes and has blonde hair with ponytails.