- Deep in the Valley has a Femme Fatale named Suzie Diablo, complete with a Dominatrix costume, destroyed Lester Watts' (played by Chris Pratt) balls with three consecutive kicks! Watch!
- Continental Divide has a scene in which John Belushi is attacked by a mountain lion. He survives - barely - by hitting the mountain lion in the groin with his walking stick (this happens off screen though).
- Z-grade horror Hell's Highway features the infamous Ron Jeremy having his penis cut off. Stunningly, he doesn't even notice for a little while, attributing it to a girl's "sharp fingernails" and not a knife.
- The German low-budget horror series Violent Shit has examples of this in all three installments, for both genders. The squickiest example is the killer piercing a victim's balls with a hook in graphic detail.
- While playing catch with the Von Trapp children in The Sound of Music, the Baroness gets a ball thrown at her crotch.
- During the song "Mark It Up" from Repo! The Genetic Opera, Amber Sweet kicks her brother Luigi in the nuts and licks his ear.
- In Jumpin Jack Flash, Whoopi Goldberg gives the Big Bad of the movie a big bite down there.
- Beforehand, she bites down on a gun-wielding mook's hand, and at the same time, plants a foot into a sander-carrying mook's crotch.
- In Star Wars: The Phantom Menace, Jar Jar Binks is kicked in the crotch by a small repair droid. Later in the film, he is dropped crotch first onto the barrel of a tank. In both instances, he exhibits none of the usual discomfort associated with trauma to the genitals; amphibians often don't have external genitalia.
- Well, he was in a little discomfort judging by the way he moaned when he landed on the tank gun.
- In the original RoboCop (1987) movie, RoboCop shoots a would-be rapist in the crotch through the dress of his would-be victim. Later, a gangmember stupidly tries to kick RoboCop himself in the groin, with predictably useless (yet hilarious) results.
- The sequel had two prostitutes attacking a man on the streets and that one of them had kicked him in the nuts while he was on the ground.
- Near the end of the episode "Inside Crime" from the 1994 TV series, a clown-like gunman has a woman named Rochelle Carney (the OCP executive in charge of the "Inside Crime" television program) held hostage from within his custody and that he tells RoboCop and a few police officers to not do anything stupid. Rochelle decides that she's had enough and attacks the gunman herself, first with a back right elbow to his crotch, then a right kick to his groin before finally finishing him off with a hard right punch, to which she then jumps on top of him from upon the table and attempts to attack him much further before being pulled off by her fellow OCP executives.
- In The Return of Swamp Thing, Abby knees one of Dr. Arcane's henchman, Gunn, in the groin as he attempts to come on her.
- In Stir Crazy, Skip and Harry are in a restaurant when a tall man and short taxi driver burst in arguing because the man refuses to pay the driver. Skip decides to be a good samaritan and walks over to diffuse the situation. Just before he gets there, the taxi driver grabs the man 'down there' with a pair pliers and twists, which Skip fails to notice. Of course, the man is now far more co-operative and pays the taxi driver, all while Skip is talking calmly to them both. When the driver releases the pliers and both men leave, Skip walks away thinking it was all his doing.
- This trope is played with in a scene from Baby Mama in which one of the characters watches Americas Funniest Home Videos:
Kate: That kid's gonna hit his dad in the nuts.
Angie: Hey, have you seen this one before?
Kate: You have a kid with a wiffleball bat and a dad with a crotch.
Angie: You know, it's not gonna be funny if you ruin the ending!
[Kid hits his dad in the crotch. Angie laughs.]
Angie: It is! It's still funny!
- Victim number 3 in Snakes on a Plane was bit while taking a whiz.
Victim: Fucking snake! Get off my dick!
- The "I shoulda yelled ''two''!" gag from Caddyshack is classic.
- This trope allowed Gabe Walker (Sylvester Stallone) in Cliffhanger to stun the otherwise unbeatable Martial-Arts-Expert terrorist Kynette and then shove him into a stalactite above.
- In Ang Lee's Hulk, when David Banner's monster dogs fight Hulk, the Gamma Poodle bites his groin, and there is a very audible tear. Moments later, Hulk picks one of the dogs up by its hind legs, and smacks him in the crotch.
- In Lottery Ticket the neighbor gangsta grabs the neighborhood hustler by the scrotum... and crushes it.
- In X-Men, during the fight in the Statue of Liberty, Mystique knees Wolverine in the groin, and you can hear an audible 'ping' (balls of Adamantium).
- In X-Men: The Last Stand, when fighting a mook who just keeps regenerating the limbs he's cutting off, Wolverine kicks him in the balls and quips "Grow those back."
- The Monster Squad has a scene where Horace, known to his friends and bullies as "Fat Kid," stuns the Wolfman by "kicking him in the nards," prompting the famous line, "Wolfman's got nads!" Earlier in the film, the gang had debated at some length whether the Wolf Man was so equipped, including the phrase "wolf dork."
- Kay attempts this on one particular scarf-wearing alien in Men In Black 2, only to find that the alien in question is immune to crotch shots. Whereupon Jay calls out, "Kay! He's a Ballchinian!" Three guesses as to what Kay finds - and does - when he pulls down the creature's scarf.
- "Got kids?...Want 'em?" *cue biting* .
- Mike from Monsters, Inc. deliberately landed groin-first onto a pipe in an attempt to make Boo laugh to reactivate the power to get her back into her room after the power went out... only to find out that Sully forgot to remove her "monster visor" meaning he ended up hurting himself for nothing.
- In the movie K-9. In the pool hall scene Jerry Lee corners a thug named Benny the Mule, and clamps down on his twig-and-berries while Officer Dooley interrogates him!
- If you have seen the previous part of movie the scene where the dog, Jerry Lee, catches a pool table cue ball that was thrown at him, and breaks it in two with his teeth before he went ballistic, you can easily guess if he gave one wrong answer, Benny the Mule would have been gelded!
- Jerry Lee grabbed a boxer in the sequel. His trainer screamed about the guy not being able to fight if the dog didn't let go.
- Hot Shots!:
- Buzz Harley gets hit in the balls by a supersonic plane tail fin (!) and squeaks "I'm okay!" in a definite helium voice. Which is quite unlike the falsetto squeak that should accompany the groin attack. They got it right in the sequel though.
- Saddam Hussein is hit in the groin with an atom bomb. All this does indeed fall short of the sequel's epic ballbuster, though.
- Hot Shots! Part Deux: In perhaps the most over-the-top example of this, Topper Harley hits his pit-fighting opponent with a knee to the groin... and keeps it there for upwards of 30 seconds. Everyone in the building (including the cheerleaders and commentators... and the wife covers her infant son's eyes) is doubled over in excruciating pain, and by the end actual walnuts pop out of the victim's mouth, clattering loudly on the floor. To top it all off, the opponent says, "You win!" in a helium voice before toppling over.
- Dutch: Doyle attacks Dutch, thinking he's an intruder, but in truth, Dutch was here to pick Doyle up from prep school for his mom. One of the attacks was to Dutch's groin.
- In the Mike Judge film Idiocracy, the moronic inhabitants of the future have made "Ow, My Balls" their most popular TV show. This Show Within a Show is one Groin Attack after another. The unfortunate star of the show suffers such "tributes" from fans at public appearances as well.
- Another Mike Judge movie, Extract, uses the loss of a testicle in an industrial accident as the event that sets the plot in motion.
- Played for laughs in the Norm MacDonald movie Dirty Work. After having a conversation with his friend's father, who, as a generally mean-spirited old man, strangles his testicles, Norm walks out, pulls his tape recorder from his pocket, and says in a helium-voice, "Note to self: Forget about being a father."
- This is actually one of the few physical comedy bits that The Three Stooges seldom use. But in the short "Back to the Woods", Moe and Curly dragged an unconscious Larry, each holding one leg, from some marauding Indians. They approached a tree, each one ran opposite sides of it, and... well... ouch.
- Probably justified in that traditional knee-to-groin attacks wouldn't have gotten past The Hays Code.
- This was apparently a traditional British playground punishment called "posting".
- It may have to do also with the quite enthusiastic way the Stooges played their fights and puns during filming, resulting in all sort of bruises and minor injuries. Repeated plays of the trope would have been quite, well...
- The 2012 movie opts to hit a lion in the groin.
- Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey, when Bill and Ted put "the Melvin"note on Death. Even funnier in the original script, where as the boys are running away, Ted remarks "Death wears funny shorts."
- Big Bully: As grown-ups, David Leary gets hit in the crotch with the see-saw by his childhood bully Roscoe a.k.a. Fang after David admits to tattling on Fang over a moon rock when they were kids.
- Parodied in The Man With Two Brains: Steve Martin kicks Kathleen Turner in the groin, and she does indeed double over in pain groaning "Uhh! My? balls!"
- Strange Brew: While Bob and Doug where playing hockey, Bob's team tackles Doug, where he falls to the floor, groaning, "My left nut!"
- Spaceballs, where this is the preferred attack style of the main villain. Instead of Force Choking, you have Scwartz Groining (using a beam from his ring to deliver serious hurt on insubordinates)
"No! Not that!"
- This later becomes a Running Gag of sorts throughout the movie; every time Helmet gets pissed off, the Spaceballs cover their groins.
- Then Helmet gets one back at him when Lone Starr reflects one of his Schwartz attacks back at him.
- Blazing Saddles
- During the dance hall scene, while Lili Von Shtupp is performing a cowboy walks up on stage to bother her and Lili knees him in the groin.
- During the big brawl in Rock Ridge, the preacher knees a mook in the groin, then calls out "Forgive me, Lord!"
- When they break the Fourth Wall during the final fight and the fight spills into a musical number on a neighboring studio lot, and Taggart is about to punch out the effeminate director, the director begs "Not in the face! Not in the face!". Taggart complies by punching him in the groin, at which the director whimpers "thank you" before passing out from the pain.
- During their shootout in the movie theater Sheriff Bart shoots Hedley Lamaar in the groin. That's gotta hurt.
- And History of the World Part I: 'Goodbye, head!' *block* 'Hello, balls!' *kick*
- "I didn't even know them // but they grabbed me by the scrotum // and started playing ping-pong with my balls!"
- Somewhat averted in The Jerk, when Navin attempts to kick a goon in the crotch, only to have his foot painfully bounce off with a "ding!" Turns out, the goon's nickname was "Iron Balls" McGinty...
- In Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers: The Movie, the Ninja Megazord has a Big Red Button to be pressed only in an absolute emergency. Turns out it executes a knee-to-groin attack, which breaks the clinch with Ivan Ooze just in time for the Megazord to get out of the way of a big comet after luring Ivan into its path.
- The movie Love At Stake, a comedy using the Salem Witch Trials as a story plot, the main character Miles is subject to plenty of accidental nut-shots.
- By the end of the movie, Miles is carrying his bride-to-be in his arms, and walks into a short post, resulting in him pulling out a steel plate from the front of his pants.
- In The Longest Yard (both original and the remake) a football was used to end someone's game ASAP PDQ.
- In the original, the targeted crotch was one of the prison guards. In the remake with Adam Sandler, an under-handed line referee had the football meet his own two.
Cheese Burger Eddie:
You've gotta ALWAYS protect the Mc Nuggets
- One word fits either case: OWWWWWWWWWW!
- She's The Man, a comedy loose remake of a Shakespeare cross-dressing plot, had a girl cross-dresser get hit with a very fast ball to the crotch, double over slightly without pain... realize she's supposed to feel pain, and start yowling "Oh... augh... it hurts...."
- As has been pointed out many times on this page, getting nailed in the crotch hurts no matter what you've got down there.
- In Wasabi, Jean Reno's character kicks a transvestite hard enough to lift her in the air and be sent flying to sit on a bank counter a few feet behind her.
- In The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl, when Max tries to escape the bullies, he slips on a jungle gym and ends up hitting his nuts on a rope, causing him to moan in agony.
- Not an attack per se, but the title character of Shrek takes a groin shot while he, Fiona, and Donkey are escaping from the dragon's castle (Shrek's holding the smaller two while sliding down a stone banister that has a large bump appropriately placed). His eyes cross, but (being an ogre) he shakes it off more quickly than a human would.
- Shrek 2 has Donkey accidentally nailing Shrek in the groin while trying to kick Puss in Boots.
Donkey: Did I miss?
Shrek: No, you got them.
- And in Shrek The Third, Donkey kicks Shrek in the balls intentionally, while he and Puss In Boots were trying to convince a guy that Shrek was in a suit.
Shrek: If it were real, that would have been agonizingly painful.
- In Kung Fu Panda, Po gets hit in his crotch during his first training session.
Po: My Tenders!
- DreamWorks seems to like this trope. In Madagascar, Alex gets kicked by Nana (the old lady) twice, and later on Melman's head falls on a piece of board, causing the other end to strike Alex in the groin (knocking Alex into the air and causing poor Alex to stop and moan in pain once he landed). In the sequel, Alex gets into a fight with Nana, and Nana's "Finishing Move" is kicking him "Right in the batteries" (as Marty put it). Skip ahead to near the end of the film where Nana does it again, but this time kicking Makunga instead. With the announcement of a Madagascar 3, one can't help but wonder who will be Nana's next victim?
- Eddie Valiant dispatches the lead weasel this way in Who Framed Roger Rabbit.
: I'm through with taking falls!/And bouncing off the walls!/Without that gun/I'd have some fun/I'd kick you in the — (vase falls on his head) Roger
: Nose! Smarty Weasel
: "Nose?" That don't rhyme with "walls"! Eddie
: No, but this does!
the weasel in the groin, sending him flying across the warehouse and into the vat of Dip)
- Ironic to say, Smart Ass weasel kicked Valiant in the balls earlier during a bar fight.
- During that same fight, when Eddie punches Stupid into Judge Doom, Doom's leg rises sharply and he inadvertently kicks Stupid in the nuts.
- And during the crime scene for Marvin Acme's murder, a cop is kicked in the crotch by a toon shoe.
- Roger Rabbit receives one himself in the cartoon short 'Trail Mix-Up', when running across a log in the saw mill and encountering a branch. And in 'Roller Coaster Rabbit', Baby Herman grabs a bull by the nuts whilst trying to retrieve his red balloon.
- For a Disney animated feature, The Hunchback of Notre Dame has a surprising amount of Groin Attacks. A performer on stilts gets hit with a wayward champagne cork (the hit itself happens just off camera range, but the result is unmistakable); then the same man uses his stilts to simultaneously kick four guards; and finally, Phoebus narrowly blocks Esmeralda from hitting his manhood with a candle holder. All in a span of about twelve minutes.
- Earlier on, when Esmeralda makes her first appearance on-screen, she is confronted by two guards; one slim, one portly. Her goat, Djali, rams her head into the chubby guard's crotch, and then uses her back legs to kick the thin guard in the nads.
- To be fair, though, this particular Disney film was really not all that kid-friendly. Entertaining, yes, but not for the rugrats. Personally, Judge Frollo's singing "Hellfire" was both some serious terror and a reason for a lot of kids to ask Mommy what he was singing about.
- In Rugrats in Paris, when all the ninjas fall over themselves after Phil and Lil throw goo all over the floor, a fat ninja gets kicked in the nuts.
- In Rugrats Go Wild!, when Nigel Thornberry falls of the cliff, he is stopped halfway by landing on a tree branch, with one leg on either side.
- In Peter Jackson's The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, a particularly jarring instance during a climactic battle scene features a mook getting hit in the crotch with a battle-axe, and his only reaction is to clutch himself campily and fall over.
- Happens as well in The Fellowship of the Ring, extended edition, when one of the hobbits takes out an Uruk-hai by throwing a rock at his crotch. Same reaction as his fellow in The Two Towers.
- Given the movie's interpretation of how Uruk-hai are produced, it's possible that the target's mild reaction was due to a lack of anything especially pain-sensitive in that location.
- In Young Frankenstein, the lead character does this to a volunteer to demonstrate the effect of shutting down a group of nerves. (Temporarily. Poor fellow.)
- In Scary Movie 3, upon meeting the aliens, the protagonists are grabbed by them, thinking that they're being attacked. The aliens then inform them that that is just their way of saying "hello". One character asks how they say "Good-bye". Guess what happens next. Hint: They don't shake hands.
- In the Steven Seagal movie Out For Justice the hero delivers this to a louse who earlier, chucked a puppy out of his car, which lands in the hero's car. The topper is when the puppy urinates in the fallen man's face!
- "Ohhh, is that a police dog or what?"
- In the Peter Jackson zombie-splatterfest Braindead (AKA Dead Alive), the vile Uncle Les gets nailed on three or four separate occasions, once with a severed arm used as a club. Another character is pissing on a zombie's grave when a hand shoots out and... makes Les look fortunate by comparison.
- The B-movie Vice Academy had a scene where a roomful of all-female rookie cops are being trained to strike the vulnerable "pressure point" on a male — the unfortunate man being used for demonstration not only receives a shot from the instructor, but has the whole class line up to practice.
- In Once upon a Time in Mexico, the Antonio Banderas character, El Mariachi, not only temporarily subdues one of the bad guys with a punt to the testes, but seconds afterwards puts two mooks out of commission by grabbing and twisting their dangly bits. OUCH.
- Noxeema Jackson, the drag queen played by Wesley Snipes in To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar does the grab and twist to a threatening punk after he heckles the town women following their make-overs. She then delivers an etiquette lesson, holding on all the while. The punk learns how to behave very quickly, as do all his friends who saw it.
- Averted in Kill Bill 2: Pai Mei is as old as time and has reflexes fast enough and thighs strong enough to grab your foot and hold on so hard that you can't escape. It doesn't matter whether or not the Bride's kick connects before he "grabs" her: it doesn't work.
- Elle hits Beatrix in the groin during their fight to keep herself from drowning in Budd's toilet.
- A film called Moving Violations had a bowling ball fly out of a car in a spin-out and land right in an old man's lap with an audible "thump!".
- Hell Comes To Frogtown has Sandahl Bergman deliver three kicks to the "three-headed snake'' of the Frog boss. Hell's codpiece also painfully shocked him whenever he did anything unauthorized.
- Stand by Me — first when Wil Wheaton's character finds a huge leech in his undies (Squick) and the implied but never shown attack of the junkyard dog; "Chopper, sic balls!"
- In The Naked Gun 2 1/2, O.J. Simpson winds up under a bus that just happens to keep running over road cones, signs, random cactuses...
- The third movie introduces a rather horrifying anti-carjacking device. It places a metal clamp on the carjacker's groin and detaches, leaving it there while the victim drives off. "We call it the Boston jock-strap."
- In Police Academy VII: Mission to Moscow, the main antagonist of the movie, Konali (played by Ron Perlman) has Sergeant Callahan in his personal bedroom while she's Bound and Gagged and dressed in a Go-Go Enslavement outfit. When Konali gets on top of Callahan from upon the bed and attempts to kiss her, she uses both of her knees to strike him in the family jewels, making him fall off the bed in a state of excruciating pain.
- In the classic 1984 movie, Lovelines, the main female lead of the movie, Piper, who is drunk and intoxicated at a party, unexpectedly knees her love-to-be, Rick in the groin when he tries to get a surprising kiss from her.
- In the classic 1985 movie, Head Office, Rachel Helmes (the main love interest of the movie's main protagonist Jack Issel) knees a security guard in the groin when he begins to take apart her camera during a meeting between Jack and General Sepulveda at a dinner reception.
- In the 1987 film adaptation of Dragnet, Friday and Steerback infiltrate a Pagan cult festival and is able to help rescue a young female virgin named Connie Swail. During the chaotic escape, one of the pagan cult members attempts to grab Connie, but she quickly takes him out with a fast knee to the nuts, saying that she's terribly sorry while he falls to the ground in a state of excruciating pain.
- The kiddie-football movie Little Giants had the kicker nailing the kid holding the football in the groin instead of hitting the football during the kickoff. Complete with a run-up first. He was going for distance, too.
- Earlier than that, Kevin, the coach of the Cowboys little league team, was teaching them how to take down the titular Giants' star player (pee-wee league football is Serious Business). As he dashes towards the tacklin dummy/couch pillow, he goes out the second story window and lands straddling a tree branch (shouting, "Oh, doctor!") before dead-weighting into the swimming pool below.
- Actually, his wife was holding the pillow, but chickened out just as Kevin was rushing her and got out of the way. He ended up plowing through the window as a result.
- Tough Guys had one of the ex-con protagonists do this to a mugger. Said ex-con spent a few decades in prison, but...
- The final scene of the film depicts the protagonists doing the same to a Mexican border cop.
- Lloyd Christmas has a fantasy sequence in Dumb and Dumber where he uses a villain's scrotum as a speedbag for a while. Then caps it off with a bite.
- In Raiders of the Lost Ark. Indiana Jones does this twice
- After Indy infiltrates the Nazi U-Boat base on the island, he pulls a Mugged for Disguise on a German soldier for the purpose of Dressing as the Enemy. Unfortunately the uniform he obtains doesn't fit at all. He's confronted by a Nazi officer who starts dressing him down because he's out of uniform. He knees the Nazi in the 'nads and takes him out, then steals his uniform. This time it fits.
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country plays around with this. On Rura Penthe, Kirk manages to disable his ten-foot blue alien with nothing more than a weak kick to the alien's knee. Afterwards:
Kirk: I was just lucky he had knees.
Martia: That was not his knee. Not everyone keeps their genitals in the same place, Captain.
- Hence, this makes this instance simultaneously a Groin Attack without fulfilling the trope name at all.
- Parodied at the end of this Mitchell and Webb skit.
Webb: Quick, kick it in the shins where it might keep its testicles.
- In The Dark Knight, Rachel knees the Joker in the groin to escape his clutches. This being the Joker, he's more amused than deterred and says "A little fight in you! I like that!"
- In Flushed Away, the male lead (a rat named Rodney) fails a jump and in his fall he suffers a series of groin attacks, including hitting a hammer, a shoe, a steel tube, among other things, he finally hits the ground, stands up, and a stray ball hits him again.
- Anyone familiar with rodent anatomy may have winced especially hard at that scene, given that a real rat's testes are nearly as big as its hind feet!
- Later, one of the rats chasing him and Rita gets hit repeatedly during the race though the sewer.
- In An American Tail: Fievel Goes West, when Ms Kitty is being held hostage, the first thing Tiger does in his rage is kick one of Cat R. Waul's cowboy cronies between the legs with such force that he lifts the cat off the ground, and sends him flying through the air. He does so with a look of maniacal joy.
- In Disney's The Wild, Nigel the koala jumps from a tree branch and lands on a metal fence. "Who put that bar there?"
- In Bedazzled (2000), Satan introduces Brendan Fraser's character to the devil's contract by having it (a very thick document that appears to be several thousand pages long) fall into his lap from what must have been a great height.
- Austin Powers
- In Hook, Robin Williams gets shot in the crotch with a plunger-arrow. He exclaims "I've been shot!" in a high pitched voice.
- In the Jack Black film Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny, main character Jables, while leaving his partner behind, eats some mushrooms he finds in the woods. Turns out the mushrooms were hallucinogenic, which causes him to see some seriously messed up things, including the legendary Bigfoot. In the scene where he believes he's actually FLYING ON BIGFOOT'S BACK, he reaches out for the supposedly airborne guitar pick...and falls off of the tree he was climbing in reality, splitting his crotch on a tree branch, instantly snapping him out of the hallucination. Ouch.
- In The Rundown, main protagonist Beck (The Rock) gets in a fight with some of the Rebels while hunting down Travis, gets tossed into a tree, in which when he falls, his crotch makes contact with a low hanging branch. Punctuated with Travis say "ohh Ow!"
- In Wayne's World 2, Wayne's kung fu showdown with James Hong contains a ball shot which results in two large ball bearings dropping out of Hong's pant leg. Actually, they appear to be the kind of Chinese spheres you rolls in your hands in pairs for relaxation (kinda like ben-wa balls, but not the sex kind...or hey, maybe they are).
- In The Brady Bunch Movie, a bully that was picking on Peter gets hit in the crotch when Peter steps on a bass drum pedal.
- This is the Black Knight's weakness in Scooby Doo Monsters Unleashed. There can only be one reason that a kick to the groin would hurt an empty suit of armor.
- In The Mask, Stanley Ipkiss gets one of these when he's too forward with would-be girlfriend Tina. However, because he's wearing the titular artifact, it doesn't even slow him down: "[high pitched voice] She is so coy! [normal voice] I love it!"
- In Miss Congeniality, Sandra Bullock's character is demonstrating female self-defense as her 'talent' portion of the beauty pageant, finishing with the acronym "S.I.N.G.". Benjamin Bratt's character is the unfortunate demonstratee, with Bullock attacking, in order, his solar plexus, instep, nose, and groin.
- Running Gag in The Sword and the Sorcerer by the Princess Alana as everyone says how much they're going to sex her up and she responds, "With what?". Backfires in the last take as the guy is a undead sorcerer without any balls, but still a healthy libido.
- Heavily lampshaded in Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, with a villain called Cock-Knocker. No prizes for guessing his signature move.
- Inverted in So I Married an Axe Murderer. When Mike Myers' character Charlie is struck there by a female opponent, he responds in kind. And it's shown to have an effect.
- Bullshot (1983). Happens twice to Comedic Hero 'Bullshot' Crummond — once when he slides backwards down a stairway banister (and so doesn't see the knob on the end of the railing) and the second time while he's taking off his jacket (thus binding his arms) to engage a Combat Pragmatist villain in the manly art of fisticuffs.
- In Cast a Deadly Spell, Phil Lovecraft's pistol does nothing to the gargoyle ... but a kick to the crotch doubles it over long enough for him to escape.
- Say what you want about Click, but there's one great scene where Adam Sandler's character repeatedly kicks a guy in the groin while time is stopped, and the minute time returns to normal, the poor sap practically ends up falling over in pain.
- In Kingpin, Roy E. Munson gets a swift kick from Claudia. He makes sure to note that she got both of them. He proceeds to retaliate in the form of breast punching.
- Later on he gets a self-induced one.
Roy: [quietly] Shh, be quiet.
[he trips and falls]
Roy: Oww, I think I tore my sack.
Ishmael: [loudly] Are you OK Mr. Munson?
Roy: Shh, what did I just say?
Ishmael: Uh, I think I tore my sack.
- In The Pacifier, Gary the duck does this on cue to one of the mooks, with the standard result.
- This little tidbit from George of the Jungle after George has come to rescue Ape from Lyle's henchmen Max and Thor:
Ape: George, remember everything I told you about Queensbury rules and fighting fair?
Ape: Well now's a good time to forget it!
(Cue dual groin attack)
- In From Beyond (1986), Crawford knees a female nurse in the crotch, while trying to suck her eyeball out to get to her brains. Ew.
- In Planes Trains And Automobiles, the cabbie at an airport tightens his gloves before "helping" Neal get up from laying on the road. The next scene has Neal talking in a strained, high pitch voice.
- "And then that plank will come up and hit me in the gonads." (This may not be the actual quote, but a) it's fairly close and b) this is Baby Geniuses we're talking about).
- In Little Shop of Horrors during the song "Mean Green Mother From Outer Space" Audrey II sings the line "... I'm gonna bust your balls!" and shoots a vine at Seymour's crotch, barely missing him.
- Monster-in-Law has a female version of this. Jane Fonda's character knees her personal assistant in the crotch. Twice. "Viola, I think you dislocated my vagina!"
- Total Recall (1990) (1990)
- Lori does this to Quaid twice the first time she fights him: once with her fist, once with a kick. Later in the film she stomps on them after capturing him. Geez, she must have some grudge because she once pretended to be his wife and must had sex at some points, huh?
- Richter does it to a patron of the Last Resort during the assault on the place.
- The little person prostitute does it to Richter's partner with a knife. Ouch.
- At the climax of True Lies, as part of what could be seen as the terrorist leader's Humiliation Conga and Take That, Harry thrust his AV-8 (A marine version of the harrier jump jet) forward as such to send the aforementioned Big Bad flying, horizontally backwards into straight into the tail fin. Cue immediate widening of the guy's eyes and mouth and clenching of the legs within the male members of the audience.
- Earlier on in the film, Helen knees a masked Gib in the groin as she tries to escape from him and the other members of The Omega Sector counter-terrorism task force during the surprise raid at Simon's trailer home.
- One is actually delivered without physical contact in the 2008 Get Smart:
Agent 99: Max has no experience, and I don't want him as my partner.
Maxwell Smart: Well, that is a sucker punch to the gonads.
- For the physical variety, earlier during the paintball exercise in the same movie, after a crack about Max's mother, Max shoots the taunter in the crotch.
- And of course, we can't forget about how Agent 99 kicked a goon in the family jewels during the confrontation at the party.
- Eight Legged Freaks: that Groin Attack looked pretty painful. The daughter of the female lead used a stun gun on her boyfriend's balls. Justified since he was being too forward with her even after she told him several times to stop. But still...ouch.
- In The Lost World: Jurassic Park, The Dragon gets into a fight while at a tropical cafe somewhere. He takes the guy out in a couple of hits, and then the guy's friends carry him off. They carry him off in such a way that they accidentally slam his crotch into a pole.
- In Suburban Commando starring Hulk Hogan, Christopher Lloyd grabs the Big Bad in his nads... with a bionic gauntlet!
- In The Ant Bully, a flying bug and passenger fly up the exterminator's pant leg during the battle to defend the colony. Searching for a target, one remarks, "That looks vulnerable..." and the other opens its mouth very wide. Cut to a view of the exterminator; there's a small but audible crunch, and suddenly the man grabs his crotch in pain, and his whole body distorts into an anguished-yet-silly posture.
- Predator 2. Leona Cantrell grabbed and squeezed fellow cop Jerry Lambert in a tender place when he won't stop bothering her. Apparently this is a standard form of attack for her.
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen: Leo Spitz gets one after Mikaela, falling, lands on his groin. He also gets tasered there. By himself.
- The Hangover also has groin-tasering.
- From the first Transformers live-action movie, we have a slightly unclear example. When Lennox does his Under the Truck move between Blackout's legs, it's not clear whether Lennox shoots the Decepticon in the nuts and bolts or the underside of his chest. (It also isn't clear whether it's Lennox or the F-22s that kill him.)
- Lethal Weapon 3. Lorna Cole (played by Rene Russo) crushes one thug's testicles BARE-HANDED in a fight scene!
- Earlier on in the film, Lorna delivers a harsh kick in the family jewels towards a random thug from within a warehouse.
- The Avengers (1998). Mrs. Peel kicks Bailey in the 'nads during their fight on the wires in Sir August's base.
- Undercover Brother. The title character does this to himself while wielding a pair of nunchucks during his final battle with Mr. Feather. It was a feint.
- In See Spot Run, Sonny Talia (Played by Paul Sorvino), gets both testicles torn off by the titular dog over the course of the film.
- Baby's Day Out is filled with them. Both humorous and horrific.
- The Bar Brawl scene in The Dukes of Hazzard movie has one when Daisy sends a pool cue ball shooting from a fan into some poor schmuck's groin.
- In The Goonies, Data's "Pinchers of Peril" bite onto Francis Fratelli's groin.
- In an earlier scene, Francis suffers another one thanks to Data's "Slick Shoes"; Francis slips on the oil and lands on a log with his legs on either side.
- The Mr. Show spinoff movie Run Ronnie Run features Jack Black leading a musical number called "The Golden Rule Song", better known as "A Kick in the Cunt". Sadly, the act is merely sung about and not depicted.
- Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. After Harvey says that there are no rules in a knife fight, Butch kicks him right in the 'nads, rendering him helpless.
- Naked Killer. Kitty stabs several men in the groin; when she later becomes a Les Yay contract killer the policeman who fell in love with her notices the similar M.O.
- The gun-nut police officer in Super Troopers invents a bulletproof cup and has his fellow officers shoot him in the crotch to test it. It works.
O'Hagan: Bulletproof cup, huh? I invented this gag, Rabbit. Only in my day, the rookie got naked. (fires the gun to the side, shooting out the car window) And we also used blanks. You're a sick motherfucker, Mac.
Mac: Thanks, Chief!
- Then Foster gets tazered in the crotch by Ursula after he accuses her of cheating on him with her captain and of "crapping on his heart."
- Two in the same fight scene in The Mummy Returns. Evie groin-attacks a mook, and Lock-Nah groin-attacks Ardeth. Ardeth recovers quickly. The mook doesn't, but that's more due to Alex knocking a bookcase onto him.
- Near the end of the prequel movie The Scorpion King, the Sorceress (played by Kelly Hu) battles against one of Memnon's mooks from inside the palace and during the ensuring battle, she throws a quick knee towards his groin, making him yelp out in pain.
- Inglourious Basterds has a tense standoff where a British agent and a Nazi hold each other's groins at gunpoint while sitting at a table. The Nazi ends up being killed by repeated gunshots. Yowch.
- After a naked meditation session is interrupted at the end of Private Resort, a woman uses a big muscly guy's testicles like a 'stress ball' (they were just hanging there, so why not put them to use?). Completely oblivious that she happens to be using his vulnerable crotch as a stress relief device (even despite the moaning and groaning) she squeezes harder and harder each time she emphasises a point. She makes one last point and we get one final crunch. Joy and amusement fills the onlooking females in the group, and we cut to the end credits.
- The Running Man:
- Richards may or may not have grabbed that one guard by the nuts when escaping from the prison; judging by the way the man's body shot up, the sound of his groaning, and the position of where Richards' hand was just before tossing him strongly implies groin abuse.
- Amber does it to Richards before escaping from him in the airport.
- Richards kicks Buzzsaw in the crotch during their fight, but to little effect.
- Richards does it again to Buzzsaw, but this time with his own chainsaw, whilst fighting him.
- When Richards throws the flare at Fireball before he explodes, the flare is pointed directly at the spread legged Fireball's crotch.
- Amber does it to Dynamo in the network building while he's trying to rape her.
- Jack Black's character in Tropic Thunder gets 2 within the space of 10 seconds from the child leader of the drug cartel. He then just manages to avoid a stomp that breaks the wooden stair his crotch was at.
- Big Trouble in Little China. After Lo Pan's humanoid monster grabs Jack Burton from behind, Gracie Law kicks it in the family jewels to make it let go.
- Near the end of Crocodile Dundee, Sue rushes to the subway in an attempt to stop Dundee from leaving New York and during her sprint, she runs into a street hobo who refuses to let her pass, forcing Sue to quickly knee him in the groin so that she can continue on her way.
- In Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare, Tracy confronts Freddy from within the dream world and as Freddy insults her about her past, Tracy decides to kick him in the groin, stunning Freddy from within sight.
- Halfway through Leprechaun 3, the sleazy owner of a casino, Mitch, forces his female employee/magician's assistant, Tammy, to do a striptease for him from inside his personal bedroom while she's under the hypnotic spell of the Leprechaun's magic coin. When the hypnosis wears off, Tammy is shocked to see that she may have somehow degraded herself in front of Mitch and as Mitch tells her that he wants an encore, Tammy gets angry by this and immediately knees him in the groin, making Mitch fall down upon his bed in pain before Tammy leaves in a state of disgust and frustration.
- Leprechaun 4: In Space
- A soldier, named Kowalski, dies this way - when his team initially believes to have killed the Leprechaun Kowalski goes over and urinates on the remains for fun, unaware that he is now infected with the essence of the Leprechaun, who proceeds to be reborn within Kowalski. Later on when Kowalski is trying to have sex with fellow soldier Delores (Debbe Dunning of Home Improvement fame) what they both initially think is just his natural erection slowly becomes painful for him until they literally see something moving inside his pants - he then collapses, legs spread, belt going, pants unzipping as the Leprechaun forces his way out through Kowalski's penis, all while Kowalski screams in agony. Just before Kowalski dies (presumably from blood loss via his ravaged testicles) the Leprechaun quips "Let that be a lesson to ya laddie - always wear a prophylactic!"
- Later on the Leprechaun strikes Dr. Mittenhead in the crotch after creating the illusion of the film's heroine Dr. Tina Reeves naked to trick him into opening the door.
- An early 1990s movie titled Doctor Mordrid had the main female lead, Samantha Hunt kick a satanist named Adrian in the nuts while time was temporarily frozen and when it had resumed, Adrian had fell down to the ground while aching in a state of excruciating pain.
- In an early 1990s Cynthia Rothrock martial arts movie called China O'Brien, the titular character of the movie, played by Rothrock, is confronted by a couple of guys at a local bar and as one of them attempts to have his way with her, China immediately grabs his right wrist with her own right hand so that she can immediately kick him in the groin, causing him to grip his crotch in a painful state so that he can walk a few steps forward before crashing upon the floor.
- Another early 1990s Cynthia Rothrock martial arts movie, titled Lady Dragon, had Rothrock's character, Kathy Gallagher kicking the main antagonist, Ludwig Hauptman in the groin from within the final fight of the movie while its sequel (which had Rothrock play a different character named Susan Morgan) had her kicking one of Diego's henchmen, Jack in the nuts from within an elevator.
- In the 1992 cheesy horror flick, Zipperface, the main killer of the film finds himself getting ballbusted by a few of his targeted victims.
- A 1990s Jet Li movie, titled Hong Kong Shudanlongwei (High Risk/Meltdown) had plenty of comedic groin shots, notably used by both Fai-Fai: the Dragon Lady and Helen: the Hot Scoop of the movie.
- A 1990s Japanese movie, titled Otenki-oneesan (Weather Woman) had the main female protagonist, Keiko Nakadai (played by Kei Mizutani) grab and squeeze the balls of her boyfriend, Minoru Yamagishi after he had brought her some flowers (to which she said that she had wanted something better).
- In the 2001 Japanese movie Red Shadow: Akakage, the female ninja (kunoichi) of the film, Asuka had used a couple of groin shots from within her combat arsenal, in which she had used a fast kick to take out a guard, another kick to take out another guard, and three knees against a huge guard (though the knees didn't exactly have much affect against him, thus Asuka had decided to kiss him in order to make him lose his focus so that she could then use a fast kick to his neck in order to knock him out).
- A scene in the 2006 Thai movie, Chai Lai (Dangerous Flowers) had the five female protagonists of the film battling against a couple of thugs while wearing nothing but towels, during the course of which two of the thugs get their balls grabbed and kicked.
- In the second part of the 2008 David Carradine martial arts movie, Kung Fu Killer, one of the companions of Carradine's character, Crane accidentally gropes his female opponent during an unexpected battle between Crane's group and a trio of female fighters and while he tries to apologize for it, the female opponent proceeds to slap him very quickly before kicking him in the groin, causing him much pain from within sight.
- In Harry and the Hendersons, a hunter tries this on the titular Bigfoot... though it was a delayed reaction!
- Yes, the Bigfoot has a set of 'em.
- Welp, you know what they say about guys with big feet...
- Occurs in After the Sunset. When the gangster Moret's goon refuses to let the female cop speak to him and tries to grab her arm in order to steer her away from his party, she grabs his testicles and warns him that unlike the other cops on the island, she cannot be bought off and will persist in trying to put Moret in jail.
- From Dusk Till Dawn. Inverted with Sex Machine's crotch gun...until you consider the Law of Inverse Recoil. Ouch!
- In a scene that occurs late in Sister Act, "Sister Mary Clarence" (she's still wearing her "nun" disguise at this point) is being held captive by two of the thugs working for the guy who wants her dead. She's able to escape by praying in order to catch them off guard; after she finishes, she lets both of them have it (simultaneously; they were on either side of her.
- Home Alone series
- Kevin's first move in the defense of his home in the original movie was to shoot Harry in the balls with a B.B. gun at point blank range through the doggy-door.
- In Home Alone 2: Lost in New York, near the beginning of the "rematch" between Kevin and the "Wet Bandits," there's a point where Kevin rigs a staple-gun to a door that the two are trying to get through, and one of the staples catches Marv right in the "area."
- In the third movie, one of the bad guys gets a boxing glove to the crotch. Alex's face says it all. Also, one of the crooks gets hit in the crotch with a crowbar...
- In The Beverly Hillbillies movie, Ellie May employs a highly-illegal wrestling move known as the "Hickory Nutcracker," which her opponent protests in falsetto.
- In Bitch Slap, Token Evil Teammate Camero crushes and then shoots off Gage's nuts, and note clamps one of Gage's henchmen with a big pair of alligator clips. She also lands a kick to the crotch on her (female) teammate Hel, but the crowning example from this film comes in a later fight with Hel, when Camero finds herself on the receiving end of a groin bite.
- A weak attack, the mother from A Christmas Story hefts a heavy round present into the father's lap. In a high voice, he says, "Thank you very much!" When he unwraps it, he says, "It's a blue ball! How appropriate."
- In the mediocre comedy adaptation of The High Crusade, Sir Roger wards off several of these from his evil clone thanks to the chastity belt his bride has insisted he wear.
- The titular corpse in Weekend at Bernie's manages to deliver one of these to his murderer, hours after he's been killed.
- In The Princess and the Frog one of the frog hunters tries to shoot Naveen, and instead nearly shoots another hunter in the crotch (it was a near-miss that just tore the groin off his trousers, and it could have been worse: Naveen prevented the guy from getting shot in the face).
- The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension. Buckaroo kicks a Red Lectroid in the groin after being discovered. The Lectroid groans and clutches himself as he leans against a tree for support before calling out a warning to the others.
- Tank Girl. The title character hits a Water & Power trooper with his own gun and grabs and squeezes the tender parts of two male Liquid Silver dancers during the "Let's Do It" number.
- During "Der Guten Tag Hop-Clop" in the 2005 remake of The Producers, Liebkind accidentally punches Bialystock and Bloom in the groins while dancing.
- In The Big Lebowski, Walter (John Goodman), throws a bowling ball at one of the Nihilists (Flea), hitting him in the balls. From his reaction, we think testicular damage is the least of his problems at that point.
- Threatened, with a sword, to perp-sweat a drug dealer in Angels Revenge.
- In Wagon's East, John Candy's character James Harlow is whacked in the groin, as well as about four other characters during the film.
- In Summer Rental, another John Candy film, his character Jack Chester is hit in the crotch with a frisbee thrown by his son.
- During the fight Fritz the Cat has with his wife at the end of The Nine Lives of Fritz the Cat, she knees him in the groin.
- In Scrooged, the Ghost of Christmas Present enters to a tactless rewording of "The Nutcracker Suite" and takes it literally.
- The Unstable Fables series of films has several.
- In "3 Pigs and a Baby", (from an animation company many of you have probably never heard of), it happens twice. When one Musical Comedy Wolf is training with a punching bag dummy, he punches it with all his might. Unfortunately for the Wolf, the Punching bag dummy recoils back and nails him right in the groin. During the last battle, the Big Boss Wolf is fighting against Mad Scientist Dr. Wolfowitz. When the Wolfowitz goes down, his tail takes over the battle (which is apparently its own living being), hitting the Boss Wolf in the hands. After dodging the tail's attacks, it eventually nails the Boss wolf right in the groin (though he recovers quickly and defeats the Tail).
- In Tortoise Vs Hare, a stick figure lands on his crotch during a video for the race.
- In The Goldilocks & The Three Bears Show, when the bears' house is infested with bees, Mac Bear attempts to fight them off, but slams into a cabinet, knocking him to the ground. Then, the cabinet falls in between his legs.
- Wild Wild West.
- Jim West punches one of Loveless' mooks in the groin while in combat on the giant spider's engine deck.
- After Jim West tries several attempts to hurt the iron mook, he attempts to kick his groin, with no luck.
- "You've got to be kidding me."
- In Friday After Next, a very painful version when Money Mike manages to temporarily stop a potential rape by Damon (the aforementioned son from prison) by using pliers to squeeze his testicles. Yes, it's as painful as it sounds.
- Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome - Aunty Entity has been looking for a mercenary to rid her of Master Blaster for some time. Sensibly, she tests each potential applicant-by having her bodyguards ambush the applicant in the middle of the job interview. One ambusher wields a battle-axe, which gets stuck in the floor when he misses. Mad Max then kicks under the axe-handle, forcing the end upwards...
- ... and you can guess the rest.
- The Adventure of Sherlock Holmes' Smarter Brother.
- The fencing machine does it to Sigerson.
- The assassin trying to kill Jenny does it to himself during the fall.
- Sigerson does it to Moriarty's assistant (Roy Kinnear) with a giant boot.
- Jenny Hill does one to Gambetti during the opera.
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail. The Black Knight does it to the Green Knight while fighting him.
- James Bond:
- The Spy Who Loved Me. Bond does it to Jaws (from behind!) while they're fighting in the shark pool room.
- Karl Stromberg attempts one on Bond with a rocket launcher placed underneath his table. When that fails, Bond puts his gun in the tube and shoots Stromberg in the balls.
- Moonraker. Bond knees Jaws in the groin again while fighting him in the space station. There's a "clang" sound when he does so, indicating that Jaws has balls of steel just like his teeth.
- I think Jaws got a clue from "Iron Balls" McGinty...
- Diamonds Are Forever. Thumper knees Bond in the groin (off camera) while embracing him seductively (so it's perfectly understandable that Bond tries to drown her later). Later on Bond himself does it to an Ambiguously Gay hitman - with a grenade no less.
- In Goldfinger Bond himself nearly suffers this fate, in the famous scene where he is strapped down to a table and a laser is slowly making its way up to his manhood, though in this case the attack wouldn't stop at the groin. The laser is obviously fake, but the table really did have a small flamethrower underneath it to complete the effect- the fire making its way to Sean Connery was very real, and the look of fear on his face is anything but fake.
- The Man with the Golden Gun has two young karate-kicking Asian schoolgirls aiding Bond from within a fight against a couple of mooks and near the end of the battle, one of the mooks gets kicked in the balls from behind by one of the schoolgirls, which causes Bond to be most impressed by it.
- Casino Royale features the infamous scene where Bond is captured and tortured by having his balls beaten with a rope; since this is one of his earliest missions, this presumably explains how he can sleep with so many women and not have any kids.
- A View to a Kill: While dangling from a zeppelin by a rope, Bond smacks his groin against a building's antenna. Amazingly, he manages to hang on.
- In the start of All About the Benjamins, Ice Cube zaps a perp in his crotch with a taser.
- Parodied in Ready To Rumble. The end credits feature continuous out-takes of groin attacks.
- Our Man Flint. Flint knees Rodney in the groin after Rodney throws his drink in Flint's face.
- Last Action Hero: "You want to be a farmer? Here's a couple of achers!"
- During the attack at the home, Bridgette Wilson's character, Whitney (the daughter of Jack) is slapped by one of the thugs in her bedroom and when this happens, she says "big mistake" and proceeds to use her right foot to kick him in the groin while lifting him over her via the groin kick at the same time so that she can eventually jump and stomp on him.
- Recess: School's Out: Spinelli, when attempting to escape with her friends from the villainous group after being caught and stumbling upon the bald Enforcer, shouts "Get off our planet, alien scum!" and headbutts him in the family jewels.
- Heavily implied to be what Marty Wolf got when what was presumed to be his first day as a birthday clown had him going over to the house belonging to the child of the same wrestling guy whose car he crushed in the ending of Big Fat Liar.
- Inspector Gadget: When trying to train with a Guru to control his new cybernetic body, John Brown, instead of grabbing the orb as he was supposed to do, overshoots the orb by a long margin and instead grabs the guru's "Orbs", causing his eyes to bug out as he yells, mutter to himself in an extremely high pitched voice, and then be taken onto an ambulance while still muttering with a high pitched voice on a stretcher as well as with an ice pack on that exact spot.
- In Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs, while Scrat is fighting Scratte over his nut, she kicks him in the...well nuts, hard enough to lift him off the ground.
- Played straight in Mr. Deeds: Pam Dawson/Babe Bennet, when she has to fight Jan, who was a former Rodeo Clown and a very close friend of Longfellow Deeds, to find out where he is so she could apologize to him, attempted to do a flying kick into Jan's crotch, to which Jan reminds her after the action was done that such an action does not work because she's female. To be fair, Jan doesn't completely ignore the blows; she still grunts in pain during them, but laughs them off after.
- Flash Gordon. One of Ming's goon squad kicks Flash in the nuts before the "football game" begins.
- A female-on-female example occurs at the end of Judge Dredd during the Designated Girl Fight. Rico's accomplice kicks Hershey in the groin with absolutely no results, prompting Hershey to note that the other woman likely only fights men. You'd think a biologist would know human anatomy.
- The torture scene in Casino Royale is parodied in Meet the Spartans. The Le Chiffe stand-in keeps calling the Leonidas stand-in Mr. Bond while Leonidas keeps trying to tell him he's got the wrong guy. Le Chiffe then takes it even further by smearing dog food on Leonidas' equipment and setting loose his chihuaha. Par for the course with the rest of the movie.
- Kintaros went for one of these in the Kamen Rider Den-O/Kiva movie "Climax Deka.
- The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.
- The Mask of Zorro: Don Diego disarms a drunken Alejandro by doing one of these with a cane.
- Cannibal The Musical: After gaining the upper hand in a violent bar-brawl beatdown, Alferd Packer unleashes the karate skills he learned from the chief of the Nihonjin tribe on evil trapper Frenchy Cabazon's balls. For the remainder of the film, Frenchy speaks in a high pitched squeak (rather than re-pitching his lines in post-production, the actor inhaled helium before each scene and nearly passed out several times from lack of oxygen.)
- The final scene in Mystery Team ends with an unnamed screaming: "THEY CUT OFF MY FUCKING BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLS!"
- Two posse members in Hatchet II are offed this way at the same time by Victor Crowley with an absurdly long chainsaw. Later on he buries his hatchet on one woman's crotch.
- Just Go With It with Adam Sandler sees two of them happening:
- A little boy running around a Chucky Cheese-like place is tripped, ramming head first into the crotch of Adam Sandler's character Danny. The boy shouts "The man put his pee-pee on my face", Danny hollers "He put his face on MY pee-pee".
- Adam also lands crotch first on a bridge.
- In Green Lantern, Hal Jordan demonstrates his growing mastery of the Green Lantern powers by clobbering his much larger and more experienced trainer in the nards with a conjured boot.
- This scene from Beverly Hills Ninja. A rare two way Groin Attack (Jump to 1:32).
- In Bordello of Blood near the beginning Caleb uses his friend Reggie as a human dartboard he hits him in the balls with one.
- During a montage in American Pie 2 when a football hit Stifler's groin. Never mind this film had the glue sequence.
- In the epilogue of Lone Star State of Mind, Junior accidentally shoots himself down there.
- In Freddy vs. Jason Freddy Krueger tries this on Jason Voorhees, but ends up hurting his foot.
- During Babydoll's Heroic Sacrifice in Sucker Punch, she kicks a goon in the groin.
- In Crank: High Voltage, Chev Chelios attempts Grind Boots, but eventually lands groin-first on a rail.
- The climax of Ace Ventura When Nature Calls has the title character distract the main villain he's pursuing in a chase by tossing a car cigarette lighter at his crotch.
- The 1995 film Soldier Boyz has an instance of this. Howard Toliver, a mercenary, has taken six prisoners to Vietnam to rescue a kidnapped girl. While shaping them up for their mission, he has this discourse with Butts, one of the more rebellious members of the group:
Toliver: How was your breakfast?
Toliver: (beat) From this moment on, when you're addressing a question or a comment to me, the first word and the last word out of your mouth better be "Sir!"
Butts: (nodding, obviously disinterested) Mmm-hmm.
Toliver: Is that understood?
Butts: (still disinterested) Mmm-hmm.
(Toliver grabs and squeezes Butts' nuts in an iron grip; Butts' eyes go wide)
Toliver: I don't think you heard me, son. I SAID, IF YOU'RE ADDRESSING ME, THE FIRST WORD AND THE LAST WORD OUT OF YOUR STINKIN' HOLE BETTER BE "SIR!!!!" NOW!!! IS THAT CLEAR?!?!
Butts: (meekly) Sir...my balls hurt, sir.
- Butts also has this threatened against him earlier in the movie, when he puts unwanted advances on Vasquez, the only girl in the group.
Butts: (unzips his pants meaningfully in front of a kneeling Vasquez) Hey babe, why don't you do me a favor while we're here?
Vasquez: (stands up and gives Death Glare)
Why don't you wait until I get my knife and do the world
- The Faculty has some high-school Jerk Jocks doing this to Casey Connor by running him legs-open into a flagpole. See the Real Life section concerning "posting."
- The Cat in the Hat has this where the Cat poses as a pinata (It Makes Sense in Context), to which one of the bigger kids brings a large wooden bat (the other kids were utilizing plastic bats), to which the Cat attempts to use the white flag of surrender, but the big kid, either not understanding the concept or simply not even caring if he is surrendering, whacks the bat onto the Cat's right scrotum, causing him to undergo a long period of pained yells and whoops (and apparently entering a fantasy where he apparently "envied the crotchless")
- Ricky suffers three of these in Aliens in the Attic, one of which he was forced to inflict upon himself.
- Near the end of the 2000 sci-fi horror movie Octopus, the three main protagonists of the movie (CIA agent Roy Turner, Dr. Lisa Finch, and Captain Jack Shaw) are about to be killed by a henchman of the main terrorist/antagonist, Casper. Dr. Finch decides to get the attention of the specific henchman, Oscar by showing off her left leg and as Oscar likes on what he sees, Dr. Finch quickly throws her left foot up so that she can kick Oscar in the groin, stunning him long enough for CIA agent Turner to knock him out with a hard right punch.
- In Deuce Bigalow Male Gigolo, Claire (the hooker) tells Deuce that she wants her $500 dollars from him and when he refuses to pay her, she proceeds to kick him in the family jewels before attacking him much further.
- Near the end of The Hot Chick, Jessica (who is actually Clive via a Body Swap) is currently working at a strip club and when Jake asks for her to come over to him so that he can enjoy himself towards her, Jessica walks over to him and stomps on his groin while using it as a stepping stone so that she can get up upon the dancing table platform.
- Played for laughs in Kung Pow! Enter the Fist. Master Pain/Master Betty's big Establishing Character Moment was having a number of Mooks hit him with staves, one of them repeatedly smashing him in the balls. And shrugs it off. When The Chosen One decides to see if he has this potential, it... doesn't work out well. It was said that scene was the reason Steve Oderkirk took up the Chinese film Tiger Fist Crane Fist to become Kung Pow.
- Also inverted earlier in the movie, or at least that's what Wimp Lo likes to think with his "Nuts to Your Fist Style."
- In Clue when the house guests are attempting to prevent Mr. Body from leaving the house, Mrs. White knees him in the groin.
- Apocalypto features a self-induced, delayed-reaction one as the final step in a Humiliation Conga. Poor Blunted can't seem to get it up. His buddies have been feeding him raw tapir testicles in hopes that they'll kick his own into gear (or so they tell him-really, they're doing it just to watch him gobble pig balls), his mother in law is hounding him for grandkids on a daily basis, and finally the village elder provides him a topical balm he promises will help with his problem-just have his woman help apply it when he's ready for some lovemaking. It's another trap, one that sends both Blunted and bride screaming through the village in desperate search of water as the village elder howls with laughter. When you think about it, this rather cruel and unfunny treatment of poor Blunted makes just about everyone in the village come off as an Asshole Victim when the films antagonists come to enslave them. Disproportionate Retribution? Perhaps, but also some undeniably well deserved Laser-Guided Karma.
- Before the opening credits of 1980 film Little Darlings are over, Kristy McNichol wordlessly kicks a teenage boy hard in the groin because he is harassing her.
- This is employed by Black Widow on a Hammer security guard in Iron Man 2.
- How the fight betweeen Johnny Cage and Goro in Mortal Kombat starts.
- The aliens in The Watch can only be killed by severe trauma to the penis.
Jamarcus: It's where our brains are.
Franklin: Just like all men. Am I right?
- Some comedy films from Indonesian comedian group Warkop like to play this for laugh. Either the main character, support character, or just a random bystander in the film as long as they're all grown man; they will always have their own chance to suffer hit in their groin. And the attacker almost always a female character.
- However, this troper consider Indro has received the most painful one, where a random attractive woman previously he tried to woo accidentally hit him in the groin with a gas tank! The woman, afraid she'll be blamed, immediately fled from the scene with her car. This troper consider Indro's painful scream is very priceless! Furthermore, Indro then said in Indonesian languange: "This is what you called hit-and-run." (It's happened in a gas station where Indro has his car being refueled.)
- This may be overlapped with Played for Drama, because the hit actually injured him to the point that in next scene, he's seen become limp because of this injury. He got better in several later scenes, though.
- In another episode, Indro is being hit in the sensitive area with a Letterpress printing! Curiously, this doesn't really injure him as it did in the previous one, although he still feels painful because of the hit.
- The second most painful one is possibly received by Dono, who has at least once experienced his balls being hit by a soccer ball. Not to mention the soccer ball is coming from a woman's kick. Ball against Balls?
- In another episode, Dono received another one when his female friend doesn't realize her fishhook was in Dono's pants. When she walked away, the fishhook accidentally hook Dono's nuts! Even funnier that afterwards, after Indro helped release the fish hook, he scolded the woman (who is also his girlfriend) in Indonesian, "It's just an 'anchovy' and you want to take it, too?" In the later scenes in the same episode, Dono, who is intending to pee in a wild forest, had his genital almost being bitten by a monkey who mistake it for a banana! What made funnier that the monkey may be seemingly touched his genitals a little first, causing Dono to realize the monkey almost bite it! It's not shown on-screen, considering the rating, but Dono's expression is pretty obvious telling us what happened. Dono's yelling reaction is also priceless, in Indonesian languange: "Ouch! It's not a banana! It's not a banana!"
- In Astérix And The Vikings" during the fight against the Romans one of the Gauls punts one of them in the groin which sends him flying over the horizon.
- In Necessary Roughness, Kathy Ireland is recruited from the soccer team to be a kicker for the football team. During a play, an opposing player slams her into the groundand said, "Welcome to football." She replied "Welcome to foot, balls."
- Not really clear if it's meant to be Body Horror drama or really dark, mean spirited black comedy, but the Italian horror sequel Demons 2 features Hank, a heroic black body builder and de facto leader of a group of survivors trying to get out of building infested with demons/zombies, is ultimately brought down in the most unpleasantly humiliating manner imaginable during a valiant last stand when one of the zombie-demons disrespectfully grabs him by his penis while he's trying to scramble over a car. We are then treated to a closeup of Hank screaming impotently as his penis is ripped off of him off camera (which presumably is what kills him, whether from blood loss or humiliation shock is debatable).
- In We're the Millers, Kenny gets bitten on the testicle by a tarantula that crawled into his shorts. His testicle gets incredibly swollen, and he has to be taken to the hospital.
- In Rio during the fight with the monkeys Jewel uses the chain she and Blu are chained together with to whip the lead monkey in the groin when he tries to get at Blu, as he crumples over in pain as a visual gag two jewels come out of his mouth.
- In The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Janet Weiss gives one to Dr. Frank N. Furter during the song "Planet Schmanet Janet".
- Sort of an inversion: Comedy "Skin Deep" with its legendary "fighting groins" scene. (To sum it up, pitch darkness, one woman, two men, two fluorescent condoms and an impossibility NOT to think Star Wars.
- The Smurfs in The Smurfs 2 manage to do this to Gargamel with his magic wand. "Right in the smurfberries!"
- In the animated film "The Pirates Of Tortuga: Under the Black Flag" during Anne Bonny's fight with Blackbeard at one pint Blackbeard has Anne pinned down by her coat and is about to smash her with a support beam when suddenly she notices a loose plank beneath her, she hits it and it nails him in the groin causing him to fall to his knees in pain and the support beam to fall on his head.
- The 1985 Chuck Norris version of Invasion USA features a drug dealer getting killed by having his crotch shot off.
- In Ghidorah The Three Headed Monster, King Ghidorah blasts Godzilla in the crotch with his Gravity Beam. Godzilla groans and covers himself for a few seconds.
- In the original cut of The Thief and the Cobbler (and the restored cut), Princess YumYum does this to a vulture when she goes into the dungeons to look for Tack the Cobbler.
- The Kentucky Fried Movie, "A Fistful of Yen" segment. During the big fight at the end Loo grabs a guard in a tender place and squeezes, causing the guard to have an anguished expression on his face.