Sandra Annette Bullock (July 26, 1964) is Hollywood's go-to actress when looking for slightly tomboyish, quirky, or Hollywood Homely characters who later prove to be Beautiful All Along/Kuudere/Not So Helpless after all. This was exemplified in the film Miss Congeniality and its sequel in the mid Noughties. She has also starred in Speed, A Time to Kill, Hope Floats, Practical Magic (alongside Nicole Kidman), the 1990s Romantic Comedy While You Were Sleeping, and 2013's Gravity, but her biggest hit so far has been the 2015 animated film, Minions.Has the unique distinction of winning a Razzie Award for Worst Actress (for All About Steve) and an Oscar for Best Actress (for The Blind Side) in the same year. She not only turned up to accept the Razzie Award in person, but brought with her a wheelbarrow filled with All About Steve Blu-ray discs to hand out to the audience members.
- Action Girl: In several of her films.
- Beautiful All Along: Her roles.
- Brainy Brunette: Often her roles.
- Celebrity Resemblance: To some, Julia Roberts.
- Cute Witch: In Practical Magic.
- The Lad-ette
- Ms. Fanservice: Very often in her roles, even up to her forties and fifities in recent years.
- She Does Not Like Shoes and has often appeared barefoot in magazine pictures and in her movies.
- Older Than They Look: Still looks like she did in the 90s twenty years later.
- Surprisingly Good German: Unbeknownst to many people, she has a German mother and temporarily grew up in Nuremberg, Vienna and Salzburg. When accepting an award in 2000, she baffled many viewers with her fluent, accent-free German.
- Tomboy: Her roles.