Creator: Kathy Ireland
Kathy Ireland (b. 1963) is an American supermodel, actress and businesswoman from Glendale, California best known for her appearances in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue from 1984-1996. She has acted in several films, including Alien from L.A., Necessary Roughness and Loaded Weapon 1. Aside from her work as an entertainer, in 1993 she created her own brand marketing company, "Kathy Ireland Worldwide", which has made her the world's richest former model. In July 2008, Forbes Magazine called her, "the prototype for model-turned-mogul."As usual, you can find the basics at The Other Wiki and at IMDB.
- Alliterative Name: In Loaded Weapon 1. Her character was named Destiny Demeanor.
- As Herself: in The Player
- Bad Bad Acting: See Dull Surprise. And yet, she has not even received one Golden Raspberry Award nomination.
- Collegiate American Football: Necessary Roughness
- Cute but Cacophonic: Her voice can be...difficult to take at times.
- Dull Surprise: Her performance, or, more accurately, her seeming lack of one in Alien From L.A. made her the unintentional Trope Namer via the Mystery Science Theater 3000 treatment of the film.
- Game Show Appearance:
- Made-for-TV Movie: Several.
- Danger Island
- A Perry Mason Mystery: The Case of the Wicked Wives
- Bandit: Beauty and the Bandit
- Miami Hustle
- Once Upon a Christmas (and its sequel, Twice Upon A Christmas - Kathy's final movie to date)
- Ms. Fanservice: She was a supermodel, after all.
- Hand or Object Underwear and/or Toplessness from the Back: Frequently in her modeling work and her film work. She did a print ad for the Bulova 98R01 Ladies Watch, with the Tagline, "I'd feel naked without my Bulova."
- Lingerie Scene: In modeling for her brand, as well as in acting.
- Sexy Soaked Shirt: A picture from the shoot for the 1991 Swimsuit Issue is wet-T-shirt-scene.
- Walking Swimsuit Scene: Couldn't be in the Swimsuit Issue without them. She was on the cover three times, twice solo and the "Dream Team" cover in 1994, with Elle MacPherson and Rachel Hunter.
- Romantic Comedy: Amore!.
- What Beautiful Eyes: Her green eyes are easily her most famous feature.