Recap / Tales From The Crypt S 4 E 5 Beauty Rest
- Dead Gal On Display: Helen, the protagonist, winds up being eviscerated and nailed to a board for everyone to see, as the winner of the "Miss Autopsy" beauty pageant.
- Four Eyes, Zero Soul: George, the pageant host, is the evil, bespectacled leader of a sinister group; his glasses ominously reflect a glowing syringe before he gives Helen a lethal injection.
- Ironic Echo: It's what's on the inside that counts.
- Lingerie Scene: Courtesy of Kathy Ireland.
- Punch-Clock Villain: Implied with the pageant host. He does his job with a smile, but he privately warns Helen to get out while she can.
- True Beauty Is on the Inside: The theme of the pageant. In a very literal sense.